Exotic Biology 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I felt the vine stiffen as it passed the point of no return. Something thick and sweet hit the back of my throat, and this time I did gag. I yanked my head away from the plant, its semen running from my mouth.

"No no," Lily murmured. She caught the dripping cum and scooped it back into my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly and wiped tears away from my eyes, and I coughed when I finally got it down.

"That sucked," I croaked.

"Sorry," Lily said.

She may have said something else, but suddenly I became aware of an intense heat moving towards my belly. A relaxed, pleasant feeling filled my entire body, and my head swam.

I leaned back in my armchair. "Whoa..."

"It's hitting you, huh?"

I nodded, distracted. Lily's face filled my vision; her sharp brown eyes piercing me. Her lips shone with wetness, so full and feminine. I wanted to lean forward and kiss those lips, but my head felt too heavy.

I felt a pressure beneath my skirt. I looked down and realized that not only had I grown a penis, but it was swelling up with arousal.

"Can you suck it?" I asked Lily softly.

She laughed. "What?" But even as she reacted in disbelief, her hands lifted my skirt and moved my panties aside. My erection bounced free.

Lily's head descended to my crotch. Her lips wrapped around my cock: I could feel the sensation vividly, the wetness of her mouth and tongue. Then her head began to bob up and down, just the way I'd seen her suck the plant.

Then, suddenly, I was standing outside. I saw Roweena bending over the hood of her car. She'd pulled her jeans and underwear down, and she was looking back at me with desire. "Please," she begged, "Emily, I need you..."

I stepped up behind her, bending my knees slightly so my cock head was lined up with her pussy. Slowly, I entered her, and her wetness and heat engulfed me.

Then Lily was on her back beneath me, legs wrapped around my neck. I was thrusting rhythmically into her, filling her with my massive cock.

"Oh, Emily!" she screamed. "OH, GOD!"

Lily got loud during sex - I should've guessed, I thought.

An orgasm seized me, and my cock pulsated painfully. Thick spurts of cum erupted from me, blasting unprotected into Lily's fertile womb.

Then it was me on my back, feeling my pussy getting plowed. I moaned freely, like I never did during real-life sex. I realized the person fucking me was... me. I looked up at my own face and body - eyes closed, nipples straining against my white button-down shirt - as I fucked me with abandon.

The montage of sex scenes continued for a long time, a succession of different people and positions. In every scenario, I had a big meaty cock. I must've had a dozen orgasms, filling one pussy after another with my potent cum.

Eventually, I realized I was sitting on a toilet. Roweena straddled me, impaled on my dick. As we fucked, I began pooping. Small, round turds rolled out of me one-by-one: I felt each one distinctly as it slipped out of my anus.

And then -

"Oh, shit!" I bolted upright in my armchair, struggling to hold my sphincter shut. I staggered to my feet.

Lily helped me up. Roweena was just walking out of the bathroom, holding something in two hands.

"Here," said Lily. She held out a flowerpot. "Poop into this."

I yanked my hands back. "Ew! No way!"

Ignoring Lily's protests, I turned aside and rushed towards the bathroom. The smell from Roweena was strong, but I didn't mind; I barely made it myself. I had hardly pulled my underwear down when the pressure on my anus grew too strong to resist. I pointed myself towards the bowl and let loose.

Afterwards, I couldn't help glancing in the bowl before I flushed. Lily was right: there were small white balls hidden amongst the normal-looking poop. It was weird, but I wasn't about to investigate further. I wiped and flushed.

"Welcome back," said Roweena and Lily when I emerged.

"No way was I going to poop into a flowerpot, Lily."

She smirked. "Oh, like Roweena did?" She gestured towards a second flowerpot, covered with a fresh layer of dirt, that now sat beside the dick-plant.

"Ew... Roweena..." I made a face.

She shrugged. "Worth a shot, right?"

"Anyway," Lily leaned forward in her chair, "You certainly seemed to enjoy the experience, Emily."

I blushed, sitting down beside them. "It was pretty weird."

"Who was it? Was it..." she glanced into the air, thinking. "Derek?"

The boy I liked at school. I shook my head. "I'm not going to say anything."

"Good," Roweena grunted, smiling. "I'm not telling, either."

Lily leaned back on the couch. "Well, I do know one thing," she said. "In the farting contest that you guys held, Roweena definitely won."

Roweena covered her face with both hands, and for a moment I felt relief. "So I wasn't farting?" I asked.

"Oh - " Lily laughed. "You were farting like a champ, Emily... but Roweena went the extra mile!"

I blushed. Just then, I noticed that Roweena was wearing different pants than earlier.

She held two fingers closely apart. "It was just a little bit," she clarified.

---------------

The next afternoon, Lily picked up the dick-plant and held it in her arms.

"I'm doing it," she declared. "I'm gonna fuck the plant. Emily, I'd prefer to have some company in this, but either way..."

I bit my lip. "I really don't know."

I wanted so badly to have sex with the plant, especially after yesterday. The thought of having that thing inside my pussy was intoxicating.

In a weird way, I did feel free now. My friends had watched me having sex dreams - about them! - and possibly having orgasms. They'd heard my farts, and then my explosive bowel movement. We'd all shared the experience, and now we had nothing left to hide.

I was feeling so liberated, I even mentioned in the car that I spent the evening masturbating after going home last night. The others couldn't wait to agree with me.

"I humped the shit out of my pillow," Roweena had said.

"I actually got off when you two were sleeping yesterday," Lily had admitted. "I couldn't help it..."

But talking freely was one thing, I thought. Actually fucking an experimental plant was a whole different level.

Now, as I continued to hesitate, Lily stood up with the plant. "Fine!" she said. "I'll do it alone, then."

She walked off towards Roweena's bedroom.

At the foot of the stairs, Lily stopped. Her tone softened a little. "I guess I'll be back in... five or ten minutes? If I'm not back by then-"

"We'll check on you," Roweena promised.

"Good luck, Lily," I said.

When she disappeared, Roweena and I looked at each other nervously.

"This is so dumb," I murmured.

"I mean, I'm horny too," Roweena said. "I'd bang that thing in a second if I could. But plant condoms...? Plant birth control...?" She cleared her throat. "Besides, I'm getting my period anyway."

We pulled out our books and tried to study, but really we just stared at the paper, lost in thought.

After six or seven minutes, we heard Lily on the stairs. Our heads shot up. She descended, fully-dressed, holding the plant in her arms. Two of its dick-vines were flaccid now.

"Two?" Roweena raised an eyebrow.

Lily shrugged. "Each one lasted like thirty seconds. I could've gone through all of them, honestly."

She sat, taking her place on the armchair, and we all leaned forward with questions.

"What was it like?" I asked.

"It was all right," Lily replied. "Obviously it's nothing like a real person's dick, but it felt..." she patted her lower abdomen. "It felt hot going in. It's sticky, too. I peed afterwards, but most of it is still inside me."

Roweena asked, "So you think you're pregnant, or what?"

Lily shrugged again. "Who knows?"

"How'd you do it?" I asked. "Like, what position?"

"I put it on the floor and straddled it. It was kinda tricky getting it in, but after that..." She smiled at me. "Are you still thinking about it, Emily?"

I nodded, looking at the plant. I thought about Lily, bottomless atop the plant, with her pussy gripping one of the vines. Squeezing that thick cum out of it...

She leaned forward. "I'll tell you what," she said. "There are a bunch of full dicks left on the plant. Why we take turns on the rest of them, two at a time?"

"You still want more?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Definitely."

"Save one for me," Roweena said. "I want to take a nap when you guys are done."

* * *

Roweena's bedroom was filthy. I saw dirty dishes stacked beside the bed, a broken air conditioner on the carpet, and piles of damp, sweaty gym clothes.

I had removed my slacks and underwear; my bare ass felt the breeze from the open window. I slowly went to my knees, positioning my crotch above the dick-plant.

I quivered, both from nervousness and from arousal. Was I really doing this? It felt so wrong, so perverted...

But - if I was being honest - the perversion was exactly what made it arousing. I put a hand between my thighs and slipped a finger inside, feeling my own heat and wetness.

I grasped one of the dick-vines, lifting it up to brush against my heavy labia. For a moment, I rubbed the tip against myself, feeling it stiffen in my fingers. Then, carefully, I positioned it against my entrance and slowly lowered myself onto it.

My breath caught in my throat. It was thick - thicker than my ex-boyfriend - and I felt every one of its tiny hairs sliding into me. Gradually, with my fingers and hips, I pushed it all the way inside.

Then I began to move my body up and down, gingerly at first, but more confidently with every moment. I leaned forward and put my hands on the floor, beginning to fuck the plant earnestly with rhythmic thrusts of my hips.

It was starting to feel really good, and my inhibitions slipped away. A low whimper escaped my throat; I felt it more than I heard it.

And then I gasped, feeling the plant pulsate inside me. Before I could react, a blast of heat exploded into me.

A sudden wave of sensations overwhelmed my body. My pussy tightened almost painfully, my abdomen contracted, and my nipples abruptly stiffened. It felt amazing, but... intense. With one hand, I grabbed my breast and squeezed hard. I pressed my forehead against the carpet and shut my eyes, letting the feelings wash over me.

When the rush finally passed, I was panting in exhaustion. What the hell was that? I wondered. Some kind of weird chemical orgasm?

As intense as it was, I had loved it; I wanted another one. Leaning back on my haunches, I pulled the now-flaccid vine out of my pussy and reached for another one.

This time, I removed my shirt and bra, and I was already rubbing my breast as I began humping the next dick-leaf.

Within five minutes, I'd gone through four of them.

Four hot loads. I expected the plant-cum to drip back out, but it seemed to thicken up inside me. I sat back down on the carpet, pulling up my knees and inspecting my slightly-gaping pussy. I tried to squeeze out the cum with my vaginal muscles, but it didn't want to move.

I put my top back on and duck-walked to the bathroom, where I peed and scooped some cum out with my fingers. When I headed back to the hallway, Lily was waiting for me.

"Well?" she asked in a low voice. "Did it feel...?"

"I had some kind of a weird response to it," I said. "Not exactly an orgasm, but I liked it."

She looked relieved. "Oh, good. And does it still feel...?"

"It feels hot," I said. I put my hands just above my crotch, where I could feel heat radiating out.

"Yeah." Lily smiled. "I want some more." She disappeared into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Save one for Roweena!"

* * *

A short time later, we sat in the basement together. "Feel anything yet?" Roweena asked.

Lily and I shook our heads. "Just kind of a warm feeling," Lily said.

"Maybe it won't do anything at all," I ventured.

Roweena grunted. "Maybe..." She reached for the plant again; there was one hard dick-vine left. "Thanks for saving me one of these. I've been crampy all day. I need a nap."

She bent down over the plant, then pulled away with a sour face. "Geez, guys!"

"What?"

"The whole plant smells like... snatch!"

My face grew hot, but Lily just laughed. "What the hell did you expect?"

"I dunno, wipe it off?"

"Just suck the damn plant. The last leaf is clean." Lily gave a cheeky smile. "You act like you never smelled a vag before."

"Mmph." Roweena couldn't reply, as she'd already stopped complaining and had taken the dick-leaf into her mouth. Within a minute she'd swallowed its load, and within three minutes she was deep in dreamland. I helped rest her head on a pillow.

Lily and I sat and watched her sleep. "You think we'll be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lily shrugged. "How bad could it be?"

After a minute, I pulled out my books to study. But Lily had started yawning.

"I'm getting sleepy," she mumbled, stretching.

I got nervous. "Did something just... kick in for you?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm not drugged or anything. I just..." She settled into the armchair, "...feel like resting my eyes for a bit."

"We're supposed to watch Roweena in case something happens..."

"Oh, it'll be fine. Wake me up in a little while."

Lily leaned back in her armchair. I watched her fall asleep, her head slowly drooping to the side. Would she have weird sex dreams, too? I wondered.

I tried to study, but after a few minutes I'd begun yawning as well. A pleasant, drowsy sensation crept over me.

Lily was right: this felt different than before, more natural. It wasn't at all like being drugged. I just felt like taking a nap.

Instead, I pinched my cheek and studied a little longer. Roweena's sex dreams intensified; she began to moan, and I got a little horny again. I fought that off as well.

Finally, after about twenty minutes, I reached a good stopping point in my work. "Time for a break," I said to nobody in particular.

I stretched out on the couch alongside Roweena - making sure her butt faced away from me - and rested my head on her pillow. Her face was only inches away from mine. I watched her dreaming eyes, her flushed cheeks, her shallow breathing; I briefly noticed that our breasts were touching.

...And when my eyes drifted shut, it was Roweena who loomed above me. She was completely naked - firm breasts, dark skin, and muscled shoulders - and I lay on my back beneath her.

Roweena had a cock, I saw. A big hard one, already moistened with pre-cum. I felt helpless before it, ready to surrender my body.

I spread my knees, exposing myself fully. The smell of my pussy was much stronger than usual, I noticed. The odor embarrassed me, but seemed to arouse Roweena's lust. With an animalistic look in her eyes, she pressed down on top of me and lifted my legs above her shoulders, pinning me to the ground.

Her cock plunged into me deeply, and I screamed in surprise and pleasure. She began to thrust - a fast, hard tempo, each one reaching deeper inside me. My body bounced with her rhythm. She buried her face against my neck and sucked my skin painfully.

I squealed aloud, unable to control myself.

Roweena paid no attention to my pleasure: to her, I was simply a fuck-toy. She grunted as she approached a rapid climax, not slowing down at all to last longer.

Her cock stiffened inside me and began to pulse. She thrust once more, and then held herself inside me. Instinct took over. In the grip of her orgasm, she squeezed my thighs hard and sank her teeth into my neck; I howled.

Her pulsating cock began to unload. With each throb, a thick rope of semen blasted inside me.

We both knew I was fertile, ripe for fucking and breeding. My scent made it obvious, somehow; the primal pheromones drove us into a frenzy.

And we both knew her cum was potent. I imagined the armies of her sperm flooding my womb, overwhelming my body's defenses. Impregnating me...

When it was over, she relaxed on top of me and slept, drained. My own body felt warm, but I knew its work was just beginning. I needed rest.

I closed my eyes and slept. Slept deeply...

* * *

Roweena shook me awake. I was lying on the couch again.

I rubbed my eyes groggily, feeling a dull ache in my breasts. "What time is it?"

"It's almost nine. You guys slept for hours!"

I saw Lily sitting up on the armchair, also looking disheveled. She glanced at me and asked, "Sex dreams?"

I nodded. "Not like before, but yeah..."

Roweena gave us a concerned look. "Do you guys need to shit or something?"

"No, but -" Lily made a face. "Emily, do your tits hurt?"

"Yeah." I rubbed them tenderly. "My bra feels tight..."

"Shit!" Roweena cursed as I reached behind my back. "You guys really are pregnant, aren't you? Your boobs must be getting bigger!"

From beneath my shirt, I unhooked my bra and felt my breasts spill out. They seemed slightly larger than before. Lily did the same, and I saw her nipples appear against her flannel checkered shirt.

"Ah, that's better," she sighed. "Now the pants..."

She leaned back against her chair and unbuttoned her jeans, and our eyes widened as we all noticed her swollen belly. She looked several months pregnant, with a small but unmistakable bump.

"Holy shit!" Roweena cried.

Lily patted it proudly. "I'm having a plant-baby!" she cried. Then she glanced at me. "Emily, how about you?"

I pulled down my stretchy skirt, revealing my own growing womb. "I can't believe it happened so fast," I said with amazement. "At this rate, we'll be full term in less than a day!"

Roweena sat down and put her face in her hands. "What the hell are we going to do?"

Lily shrugged. "Let's see what comes out!"

"You're assuming it'll come out normally, and not eat its way out."

"Nah." Lily brushed her off. "So far everything's been pleasant. I bet it'll feel good."

It was late, so we all headed home. Luckily my parents weren't around to see me. I felt famished, so I raided the fridge and made myself a huge dinner.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep that night, since I'd been snoozing all afternoon and evening. But as soon as I crawled into bed, I was out like a light again.

* * *

By morning, my pregnancy had advanced to the point where it looked obvious. I wore a loose sweatshirt and skirt, held my books in front of me, and hoped for the best. Despite needing to pee every half-hour, I managed to make it through my classes without incident.

On the car ride back home, Lily and I fell asleep immediately. Roweena had to practically drag us down to her basement, where we continued to sleep away the afternoon. My dreams were a confusing tangle of sex and weird images, and it took a long time to wake from them.

"Are you guys doing okay?" Roweena asked when she'd gotten us up.

I glanced at Lily, whose belly had swollen dramatically over the last day. She looked about eight months pregnant. To accommodate her size, she'd removed her pants and unbuttoned the bottom half of her shirt. She lounged across the armchair lazily in her underwear, resting her hands on her huge stomach.

"My tits still hurt," she complained. She rubbed them through her shirt - and suddenly her eyes went wide. "Holy crap!" she exclaimed. "They're leaking!"

She stuck her hands under her shirt and squeezed her breasts. Two damp spots appeared on the front of her plaid shirt.

Looking down, I squeezed my own sore boobs and instantly felt wetness on the inside of my sweatshirt. "Wow!"

Roweena put her face in her hands again. "Shit - now you're lactating, too?"

Part of me felt concerned, but another part was giddy with excitement. Not only was I creating life inside my body, but now I could provide nourishment as well.

"I think it's pretty cool," I said. "I wonder if we'll need to breastfeed it, somehow?"

"It's a plant," Lily reminded me. "How do you breastfeed one of those?"