Exotic Encounters

Story Info
Two people have a leather and cuffs encounter on IM.
2k words
4
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick:

*puts his hand on thigh and the other hand on cheek*

Eli:

*Shivers slightly*

Rick:

*looks into her eyes and smiles* why are you shivering?

Eli:

Need I answer that? *smiles playfully and sets hand on thigh as well*

Rick:

*smile becomes more prominent and he leans in to kiss her beautiful lips*

Eli:

*Pulls away playfully and shakes her finger lightly* Now now don't you think you should ask? *Winks and licks lips*

Rick:

* He pulls back startled then stares at her playful eyes and succulent lips* I am sorry my dear, may I please kiss those lips of the Goddess? *He leans in again and shifts his eyes to hers and her lips*

Eli:

*Smiling she leaned towards him smiled evilly.* Is kissing all you want to do baby hmmm....? Cause i feel like playing. *She whispered in a low voice before she quickly kissed him*

Rick:

*He looked startled and shook his head in disbelief* you think all I want to do is kiss, honey I want to do more than that and if you want to play lets play *he made his way over to the dresser and pulled out the purple fuzzy cuff and took his shirt off to show off his sexy body* So is it your turn for these or mine? *he smiled evilly at her*

Eli:

*Her smile widened greatly at the sight of her favourite cuffs.* I dunno I lost track of turns a while back you decide. *Her eyes were glued to his now shirtless chest.* Mmmm you look so delicious... I could just eat you my sexy man

Rick:

*he swung the cuffs around his middle finger and smiled at the gorgeous woman on the bed* Well if that is the way you feel we will say it is my turn to have them on *His smile broadened and he walked toward her making sure that his abs and chest rippled with every movement. She wanted to play, this was his form of playing* Go for it babe

Eli:

Mmmm I think I will. *She stood up and looked at her man for a second before she grabbed the cuffs and pushed him onto the bed. Chuckling she watched him fall with practised ease. Putting his hands over his head she handcuffed him to the bed making sure that it was just the right fit.* Like I said I am in a very playful mood tonight.

Rick:

*He let her push him around, they had a million time before* So am I babe and make sure that you treat me bad I was a very bad boy today *His smiled changed from teasing to a mischievous smile. He was starting to feel himself getting hard inside of his tight leather pants. He shifted so that she had no problem making the cuffs do their job.* Make sure they are tight enough to leave a few marks

Eli:

Don't worry hunny I will leave plenty of marks cause like you said you were very bad today. *She watched as his eyes darkened slightly with anticipation. She ran her nails down his chest sharply yet with not enough force to cause blood. She leaned down and kissed him forcefully chewing on his bottom lip before crashing and plundering his mouth. She loved being dominant.

Rick:

*he smiled as she was talking, his anticipation getting almost to much, her nails came down on his chest and he sighed, his eyes closed. He let her chew on his lip for a while and accepted her kiss and her tongue with pleasure. This was the part that turned him on the most, being able to let her do the work and make him do what she wanted him to do. He could smell her hair, so good.*

Eli:

*Pulling back from the kiss she looked at her lover. He was most definitely enjoying this. His slightly shallow breathing and the obvious evidence in his pants were enough for her. She sat up away from his body and slowly lifted her tight shirt over her head. throwing it into a corner she let his eyes wander over her scantly covered breasts. Her black bra seemed to be his main focus.*

Rick:

*he eyed up her body as she pulled off her shirt, his eyes rested on her breast which where his favourite body part of hers. Instinctively he pulled against the cuffs trying to get up to pull the bra off of his lovers breasts but they held fast. His breathing was definitely getting shallow and his bulge was starting to get hot and aching to be let out of his leather prison.* I love that you know.

Eli:

*Quietly laughing she slinked over to the bed before she crawled over top of him.* I know. *Her smile became downright devious as she lowered her mouth to his neck lightly sucking on random places. Her hand traveled up his body lightly grazing his evident arousal for a split second before she continued up his body. She loved the sounds that he made while she played with him.*

Rick:

*He moaned ever so slightly, when she ran her hand over his inflamed genitals and member. His neck was aching for more of her kisses, fervently he began to shake from the excitement running through his body, he could not contain it but it was ecstasy to him having her touch him and kiss him. This was the only way for a love life to be. He moaned again and his entire body rose from the bed in an arc lifting her up with him*

Eli:

Now now darling can't you control yourself even a little? *Her teasing voice was muffled against his neck. Her hand went back down his body but this time they had a clear purpose. Gliding her fingers softly over the aching member smiled as he once again moaned. Her fingers began massaging the bulge loving the way he moaned louder each time.* That's right let me hear you baby!

Rick:

*his moans rang throughout the place that they called home, his body stiff now wanting her to touch him and massage him the way that she was, it felt so good.* Harder, rub it harder *his eyes still shut he moaned again exposed more of his neck for her to kiss. The cuffs where starting to cut into his wrists and her nails still digging into his skin, but it all felt so good. She smelled good too*

Eli:

* Releasing her nails from his body she sat up removing all contact from his body*

Rick:

*his body ached for her touch and for her to be back on his body, it was shivering from the lack of warmth that he had just had from her. He opened his eyes and looked at her standing there* So this is the way it is going to be huh? *His eyes shone bright blue and his white teeth were seen through his manly, yet tantalizing smile*

Eli:

*She lowered her body down but not back on his chest but around his legs. Her hands reached for his pants and slowly unzipped and unbuttoned his leather pants. Smiling she saw how aroused he actually was and knew that he was enjoying their game to its fullest. She removed his pants and flung them across the room eager to continue with their game*

Rick:

*He sighed when she lowered her body toward the middle of his body, her hands on his midsection made him even more eager for her to take off his pants. After her skillful hands removed his pants he was completely erect and he smiled at her reaction to the hardness of his penis. His eyes followed his pants across the room and then back at the Goddess that was now crouched over his naked body. He knew exactly what was coming next and the joy was filling him completely*

Eli:

Hmmmm so are we having fun yet? *She blew air over the rigid penis in front of her as she asked her question. She was delighted to see his erection. Her nails lightly raked then dug into his thighs as she waited for his answer. His eyes were on her, darkened by lust he watched her every movement, as she enjoyed his squirming.

Rick:

*He flinched to the cold air being blown over his erect love dart and again at the nail being dug into his thighs, A moan escaping his lips* Fantastic time babe * his eyes fell onto her half naked body and down to where her face was closing in on. His body tensed at the thought of her touching him again. Bliss was all he felt*

Eli:

* Her tongue quickly flicked out briefly jabbing the sensitive head before she moved her mouth down to his thighs. she began to suck harshly on his tender thigh making sure that she left marks and a wet trail. Hearing his breath and voice was arousing her to no ends and even though she wanted it to last she knew that soon her will would snap but she still had some more time to torture her sexy lover. She looked back up and met his eyes smiling evilly once again*

Rick:

*when her tongue hit the sensitive head he moaned louder than any time before that. His thighs tensed to the touch of her lips on them.* more please, give me more *His eyes had connected with hers and the spark was immense, he knew she was wavering but she had stay strong, he wanted more.*

Eli:

*Thinking that she had given enough attention to his thighs and loving his reaction to her tongue on his sensitive head she lifted her head and once again allowed her tongue to dart out and quickly taste the tip. finding his reaction addictive she repeated her actions a few more times before she gave in to his pleads and started to run her tongue along the entire length, loving the feeling she got

Rick:

*His moans filled the room, his whole body tensed with the sensation of her tongue touching him.* Please take it all, please, please!!! *He screamed these last words of pleading. She ran her tongue along his shaft and he sighed and moaned, it was great.*

Eli:

* She took the head of his shaft into her mouth and began to suck lightly, but she knew she could tease for long her need was rowing and making her squirm as well*

Rick:

*her mouth was warm and wet, the perfect mouth and lips that would not stop. His eyes locked with hers as she sucked on his head, then they rolled back and he relaxed and let her do her thing with whatever means she had in mind. He trusted her completely and would never treat her bad either. This was the epitomy off happiness right now and there was nothing out there as good as this. He moaned again and flinched a bit to the feeling of her mouth on his privates, he yearned to be inside of her but let her do her will, she was faltering and he knew it would not be long now until she was on top of him*

Eli:

* Reluctantly she removed her mouth from his length and moved up his body. Looking him over she made a quick decision. She needed to feel his arms around her and she needed him in her so she unhooked the handcuffs. A second passed before realization hit her lover.*

Rick

*He lay there not initializing the fact that his hands were unbound, Reality struck him as his hands moved over her hips and up her sides brushing her breasts and feeling the hard nipples within the second that his hand rested there. Embracing her face with his hands he pulled her down onto his lips and his tongue made it's way into her mouth and entangled with hers. He was sweaty from the workout that they had had just now. He let go of her face and slid his hands down her back making her tremble, he undid her bra and dropped it off to the side of the Bed, he caressed her ample bosom. Sitting up and holding her to his body he licked her nipples and made her moan. His hands rested on her hips slowly undoing the zipper on the back of her skirt and sliding them off of her tight body.*