Exotic Escapades Ch. 01

Story Info
Will Tammy's sexcapades truly make her happy?
1.1k words
3.76
36.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Tammy's sexcapades truly make her happy?

*

"You're an interestin' one," the guard said, leading Tammy down the corridors of the prison complex. "So what you mixed with?"

"Blasian," Tammy replied, almost in a mumble.

"Well I'll be," the guard smiled. "Niggasian?"

He stopped Tammy and pushed her against the wall.

"Strip bitch!"

Tammy was frozen as terror washed over her. When she saw the guard raise his hand, she immediately complied. She took off her prison garb and looked down in shame.

"Ha ha ha," the guard boisterously laughed. "Well I'll be."

Tammy felt tears run down the side of her cheeks.

"Ah, enough with that shit. Guys ain't s'pposed to cry in prison," the guard laughed.

Tammy felt cold and dirty, and the smells of the prison and the man's halitosis and sweat drenched body didn't help either. He moved closer to her and teasingly licked her cheek.

"I said you're interestin'. I knew before you got naked that you were a crossdressing slut" he whispered. "Boy, are the guys in here gonna have a fun time with you."

Tammy panicked. "I don't want to be shared...I'm...I'm afraid sir."

The guard chuckled. "How old are you kid?"

"19..."

"You're an early one. What did you do? Murder a woman and steal her clothes?"

The guard laughed, but Tammy wouldn't let him take away her dignity.

"Have you ever had vanilla in you?" He said as he rubbed a hand against her leg. "I've never tried a coconut before."

Tammy relaxed. "Sir, I thought you were married."

He was silent. "Yeah, but my wife won't put out anymore, kid."

"Hmmm...Maybe you need to try something new...like me..."

The guard became silent as Tammy's fingertips crawled down to his stiff boner.

"Fucking hot slut," he whispered. "You gonna please a country daddy like me today?"

Tammy smiled. "Of course. I don't want to be just anyone's slut you know."

"Kid, I'll get in trouble..."

"Shhh," Tammy forced a finger to his lips. "They can watch and jerk off. What's important is that I please master first at all times."

"Mmm, you nasty little whore, but I can't be found out..."

Tammy began stroking the guard's hung cock that was growing inside his pants as she breathed hot air into his ears. She looked at him seductively as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"Oh you sexy motherfucker, I haven't cum for a while. You're gonna make me mess myself..."

"Mmmm," Tammy moaned as she kept her eyes locked on him. She soon worked her way down to his pants and unzipped them with her teeth while looking at him lustfully.

"I guess we need to put that man jizz somewhere, huh?"

The guard grunted as he grabbed Tammy's head and rammed his cock into her mouth. Tammy worked on his shaft obediently, licking it up and down with each pelvic thrust. She tongued his mushroom head and slurped his oozing pre-cum, all the while staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, suck my tool, kid," he snorted.

Tammy created harder suction with her mouth as she played with his low-hanging balls.

"Does master like that?"

"Oh yes, master is very pleased," he managed to say. "Master will be very pleased when he shoots his man cream deep inside that tight boy pussy of yours."

Tammy slobbered on his bull balls as she worked her tongue to his hairy butt crack and pleased him as best as she could. He panted like a dog and became more aggressive in his handling of her.

"That's it, lick my dirty hole," he demanded, burying his man musk into her face. "Fuck, I'll make you my little slut slave alright."

Tammy could hardly breathe as she ate and pleased the guard's anus. In one quick movement, the guard picked her up, raised her against the wall, spread his legs, and inserted his monster cock into her orifice, pounding in and out like a jackhammer. Tammy felt the line between pleasure and pain as she moaned loudly, soon to be smothered in the guard's hairy, musky armpit. Sweat poured down from him at all sides as Tammy was trapped in his strong embrace.

"Oh I'm gonna make you my prison bitch alright, you dirty cunt," he hissed.

Tammy closed her eyes as the guard kissed her voraciously, her body covered in sweat and man musk. She held on to the guard as he moved faster into her, her body rubbing against the cold prison wall.

"I'm getting' ready to spooge a big load for my slave," he hissed.

As Tammy craved to feel the guard's streams of cum into her boy pussy, the guard backed off to the sound of an alarm.

"Aw shit!" he nearly yelled. "Get dressed!"

Tammy quickly put on her prison uniform as the guard rushed her down to a cold cell and threw her in.

"I'll be back shortly," he said before disappearing.

Tammy was grabbed by the neck from behind and forced to stand.

"What's your name, faggot?" the voice hissed. He tongued her ear.

"T..Tammy..."

"A fish I see." His hold on Tammy's neck was harder. "Surprised they didn't put you in protective custody. You know what we do to weaklings and homos here?"

Tammy nodded and closed her eyes.

The man smiled, "We fuck them and share them, do anything we desire to them. I got raped once when I started fresh here, and come to find out, I'm HIV positive..."

Tammy panicked. She turned around to see who the man was -- a buff, thuggish male in his '30s. He looked to be Italian or Greek. She slowly walked back as his eyes were glued on her.

"You might as well just submit yourself to me," he demanded coldly. "I'm going to make you my fuck boy."

The man soon lunged onto Tammy as she fought to break loose. The doors of the cell soon opened, and she ran into the guard's arms.

"What in the fuck," the guard said as he pushed Tammy down. "Stand up!"

Tammy was eventually assigned to do kitchen work and was forced to perform fellatio on the guard if she wanted to be protected from any beatings and rape. She had to swallow every drop of sperm and open her legs to receive his milky loads. She was sometimes subjected to spankings and being pissed on for his pleasure. Tammy was falling in love with the guard, but she knew that he viewed her only as his prison sex object. After a year of fucking-in-exchange-for-safety, Tammy was eventually released out into the real world. She wanted to start new, donning on a short skirt with no panties underneath, a revealing blouse, and stilettos. With little money and no place to go, she walked down the length of the highway, hoping to catch a ride from a friendly face in the isolated area. To her luck, a big blue truck stopped alongside the road, and Tammy was eager to see what the trucker wanted...