Exotic Lands and Strange Customs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers

"NO! Please don't do this." She sobbed gently. Peter kept his hand on Rick's shoulder lest he try something foolish.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey. We could see almost as much before," a voice called from the audience that might have been another tourist. Kathy's shame increased again.

The Executioner selected a long cane of about four feet in length, and maybe as much as half an inch thick. He gave a couple of test thrashes through the air to see how much give it had, and then satisfied he took his position to Kathy's left. The first blow struck right across the middle of her ass.

CRACK! "OHHH! OWWWW!" It was surprising how much it hurt. The sad sobbing stopped immediately.

CRACK! She forcibly held her tongue, trying not to give in to the humiliation and pain. The cane strike made her cheeks jiggle as its force was spread to her whole ass.

CRACK! "Uuuuuuggghhhh." Kathy was still trying to hold in any response. This time her pussy lips jiggled a little. Approving remarks came from the audience.

CRACK! "AAYYYYEEEEE!" She couldn't hold back any longer. Each stroke had left a clear red line across her ass. The Executioner had spaced them evenly over the center of both cheeks.

CRACK! "YIIIEEEEE!" She tried to clench her ass cheeks, but her legs were spread too far apart, all that resulted from her efforts were lascivious motions in her pussy. Rick felt himself getting hard, despite the horrifying circumstances.

CRACK! "YEEEOOOWWW! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE, NO MORE!"

CRACK! "AHHHYYEEE!" I'm begging you, pleeeasse."

The relentless caning continued at an even pace, marking her from the top of her ass to her upper thighs, and especially that 'sweet spot' where the buttocks meet the thigh. Each stroke was answered with a shriek from Kathy. Then the twelfth stroke came across her lower ass cheeks.

CRACK! "AAYYYEEEEEE!" She shrieked louder than before as the cane connected with her pussy lips that were sticking out a little too far. "DAMN! FUCK! THAT'S CRUEL, YOU BASTARD!" She knew she'd made a mistake before it was completely out of her mouth, but she couldn't stop. The audience knew it too, and was suddenly silent. Nothing was said. Maybe Peter had just said that to give her a reason to try to her preserve decorum and dignity.

CRACK! "AAAYYYEEEEE!" Another one in exactly the same spot, catching her inner lips even easier since they had swollen into larger targets.

CRACK! "EEEYYOOWWW! I CAN'T" huff "TAKE" huff "IT ANY" huff "MORE!" Her breathing was ragged and there was a tremble in her voice.

It occurred to Rick that was precisely the point of tying the victim down. They have to take it, in fact until they think they can't, it could be argued that true punishment hadn't begun. The erotic response and the intellectualizing was how he was keeping himself from feeling the horror of what was happening to his lovely wife. The next half dozen strokes continued to mark her and elicited cries and shrieks, as well as pleas for mercy. Although he felt the punishment far exceeded the crime, Rick couldn't escape the fact that Kathy had brought this on herself. The warning signs were there all along. The twenty-first stroke landed on her ass.

CRACK! Kathy's shrieks and cries seemed to merge into a continuous tone, unpunctuated by the stroke of the cane. She was crying loudly and constantly.

CRACK! There was no more begging for mercy she knew would not be coming.

CRACK! She no longer flinched when the cane struck, only the force of the cane itself moved any of her body.

CRACK! The red stripes left by the cane had turned into dark bruises in several wide bands from the bottom of her ass where it met her legs to the top where the cleft of her buttocks began.

The policemen came forward and unlocked the cuffs and untied her ankles, while the Executioner faced the crowd and said something which seemed to please many of the onlookers. Peter leaned over to translate for Rick.

"For swearing and using abusive language she will receive 6 strokes with the whip." Peter seemed genuinely sorry, but this is what he had warned them about.

"She can't take anymore. Hasn't she suffered enough?" Rick implored.

"According to the law; no, she apparently hasn't suffered enough."

The officers removed the handcuffs and put wide leather wrist cuffs on her which were connected by a short metal bar. As they moved her to the tall post and lowered the hook, Kathy realized what was going to happen and became frantic.

"NO! OH PLEASE! NO MORE!" she wailed. She tried to hold back, but her strength was sapped and her cuffed wrists were easily placed over the hook and hauled up until she was barely standing on the balls of her feet.

The first two strokes hit her tenderized ass, and brought out new shrieks from Kathy. She twisted and turned on the rope but that only seemed to expose more of her body to the lash. The third and fourth lashes hit her belly and just under her left breast. By kicking her feet she exposed her sex again in a most provocative way that kept Rick's boner hard. It also allowed the fifth lash to strike her inner thigh and the final sixth to slap the entire length of her pussy. From Kathy's cry her thick bush offered no softening of the blow.

As Kathy was being lowered and uncuffed, the Executioner was standing close to Rick. Then Peter was talking, it seemed to come from far away.

"Rick, take off your clothes. You must be punished as well. You are her husband. You were responsible for her. You should have stopped her." Peter looked concerned, but he was firm about the message.

"But the Judge..."

"When he said 'include the husband', that was your sentence. The standard sentence for the husband is equal the wife's punishment plus half as many with the whip." Rick looked at him baffled, Peter felt bad. "Perhaps I was wrong. But I thought telling you before your wife's punishment would not be helpful."

Rick quietly complied and removed his clothes. If nothing else, Kathy's experience had taught him the total futility of resistance. When his erection popped out of his underwear he felt a flush of embarrassment warm his face.

"Don't be embarrassed, your wife gave me one too," someone from the crowd shouted. "Yours will go down very soon, you'll see." This last remark was greeted with laughter and applause.

Kathy was putting on the local clothes she purchased only hours ago, grateful that they were somewhat loose fitting. She was led to the chair in front that Rick had sat if to observe her punishment. She chose to stand, even though her legs were a bit wobbly. Rick was being tied in the same position Kathy was for caning. After everything he'd seen he knew it was stupid to worry about humiliating himself, that was a given, but still he hoped he could bear it like a man.

He gritted his teeth and strained to keep silent and made it through the first six strokes. Fighting the pain was easier if he was angry and there was a lot of that to go around. He was angry at this backward culture and its barbaric enforcement, even angry at Kathy for insisting on dressing provocatively, for ignoring all of the warning signs that she was taking things too far.

The seventh stroke of the cane and Rick made a grunting noise, and continued to do so for each of the next six strokes. The pain of these strokes were breaking his anger, or was it the realization that he should also be angry at himself. He didn't really say anything to Kathy, especially about his suspicions that there was something else going on with her outfit. He may not accept their old fashioned patriarchal idea of being responsible for his wife, but he was responsible for not speaking up, for not digging a little deeper himself.

The thirteenth stroke hit the spot where ass meets thigh.

CRACK! "AYYYYEEEE!"

CRACK! "GAHOOOWWWW! OOOOWWWWW!" At the end of its stroke the cane had just touched his balls. The stroke put fire on his balls and a deep pain up in his belly that had him gasping for air. A collective "oooohhh" came from the crowd. Some of the men still watching made the sound with a sense of painful empathy. From the women it seemed almost sensual, as if that was what they were hoping to see.

Shouts of pain and involuntary shuddering punctuated the last ten strokes. Before the final cane stroke he had broken one of the promises he made himself; he was blubbering like a baby - wailing away with tears flowing off his face. Rick's ass was marked with deep bruises every bit as bad as Kathy's. When he was unlocked and led to the tall pole for whipping he broke the second promise.

"PLEASE, NO! PLEASE NO MORE!" There was even a whimper in his voice. It, of course, did no good he was hooked to the rope and pulled up.

The whip felt different from the cane. The cane was all about sharply focused pain, like a hot wire or sharp knife. The whip had a little more the impact feel of a paddle, with a little sharp sting in the middle of the pain. The effect was to awaken the nerves to pain all over again after they had almost managed to numb themselves against the cane. The first three blows hit his ass, right over some of the worst bruises. The next three hit his upper back opening entirely new areas to pain. The seventh lash hit the tip of Rick's cock.

CRACK! "YIIIIIEEEOOOW!" Rick's cock head immediately began to swell, almost like he was getting hard.

CRACK! "NOOOOOEEEEEEOOOOWW!" The eighth lash hit the shaft, which also starting swelling, making his entire member appear erect.

"Bet you won't be sticking that in your wife's tight pussy for a while," another voice from the audience shouted.

The next lash hit his balls solidly. Rick's scream was choked off as he vomited. Only a small amount came up, but it left him so exhausted he didn't notice the last three lashes to his thighs or that he was crying hysterically.

After being let down Rick dressed and Peter led them to the steps at the end of the platform. Some of the crowd, mostly tourists, were gathering as if to try for a closer look at Rick and Kathy. Peter motioned to the two officers who joined him in pushing the crowd aside, clearing a path for Rick and Kathy to their hotel. At the elevator one of the officers spoke.

"I hope you understand that we were just doing our duty. It wasn't anything personal against you, or your country."

Rick stared blankly at the officer, completely unable to fathom what to say to such a remark.

"You shouldn't have any trouble from the locals, but if anyone else gives you trouble or harasses you, please let me know," Peter said.

"You have paid for your crime, and it is finished as far as we are concerned. If anyone bothers you on account of that, we can take care of them," the other officer spoke.

"Thank you," Rick said to both the officers and to Peter. Kathy echoed the same, it was something they could be actually grateful for.

They were not in their room long before their waitress knocked on their door.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you," she said. "But I have something that will help you." She handed them a small jar of cream. It was obviously something homemade, even the jar had been pressed into service after its original life as a container for baby food or some such. "My grandmother makes this. It will soothe the skin and help healing."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Kathy said, Rick nodded his as well.

"I'm so sorry, I feel responsible," she started, but Rick interrupted her.

"It's OK. I know you tried to warn us. But we were in too much of a hurry. Thank you for trying and thank you for this kindness," Rick finished.

They spent the rest of the day and evening laying on their stomachs and putting the cream on each other's back sides. The cream numbed some of the pain and did seem to be lightening the bruises a little, but there was no doubt that they would feel and see the effects of their punishment for at least a couple of weeks, likely more.

By the next morning only the pain in their rumps kept them from imagining the whole incident was well in the past. Still they took comfort in the thought that this horrible and humiliating affair could be left behind in this little country when they returned to America. Then they saw what was trending on You Tube (TM).

Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers
12