Exotic Pussy Cum Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stand up here and let me take that bra and panties off."

He finished undressing her and took picture front and back. He had her bend over the bed and spread her cheeks so he could get a good view of her asshole. "Now lay on your back and spread your pussy, I need to get every detail."

"Now we are going to take some erotic pictures. Lay face down on the bed." He raised her ass and shoved a pillow under her to expose her ass hole better. "Here, wear this to help keep you calm." He put a lingerie blind fold on her, sitting on her back to hold her in place. Reaching under her face he placed a cock gag in her mouth. Next he put a BDSM cuff on each wrist and tied her arms out stretched to the bed posts. He bent her knees out a little and tied them down also. This helped arch her back. He then tied down her ankles.

Taking a needle from his carry knapsack, he filled it with a strong drug, and stuck it in her ass cheek. Within seconds her demeanor changed. He set up a video camera.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" He pulled her ass cheeks apart and looked at her asshole.

She shook her head "no."

"Of course I should have known that. You have a virgin asshole. Would you like to have anal sex?"

She shook her head "no."

"I am going to massage you while we talk about this." He took some lube from his pack and started working it into her asshole. Taking his time he worked his finger in with the lube.

She was obviously startled and scared. She wiggled her butt around and clenched on his finger, trying to expel it from her slickened asshole.

"You have some nice asshole moves. Try humping a little that might get rid of my finger."

"She humped his finger with vigor."

"Harder!" He smacked her ass.

She humped and twisted so hard it was making her sweat.

Her pussy was in full view and accessible. "Now babe you want to give me everything don't you?"

Resigned, she nodded her head, "Yes."

"You have heard of people taking it up the ass before haven't you?"

She nodded her head, "Yes."

"Now the opening is only about ¾ of an inch long, and it doesn't have it's own lube, then since I lubed it for you, it shouldn't hurt, right?"

She nodded her head, "Yes."

"A dick is not any bigger than a shit turd, so once a person gets used to it, you could take several dicks couldn't you."

She was drunk and stoned, and was now so woozy she reluctantly agreed.

"Now I am going to show you how easy it is, and if you don't like it, just tell me, ok?"

She nodded, "Yes."

But of course she was gagged, and couldn't say anything.

Now he took his clothes off while she laid still and listened. Moving over her back he cupped her breasts from behind, pinched, and rubbed her nipples. He fondled her boobs, and then moved back. He fingered her pussy and found it was getting wet. He stuck his cock in her pussy a little at a time with small moves until he could pump easily as her pussy got wetter.

He spanked her ass and then squatted in front of her face. He pulled her head up by the hair, pulled the cock gag out and replaced it with his own dick. "Now lick it, tease the head, twirl your tongue, and suck it. Taste your pussy juice. I want to see the suction pull your cheeks in and your lips out when I pull my cock outward." This pleased him for a few minutes and then he replaced the cock gag.

Moving behind her again, he took a small whip from his pack, and whipped her pretty ass good. "Do everything I say tonight or you will get this very hard." After a few strong strokes he could hear her squeak a scream from the gag.

Putting the whip up, he moved behind her and laid his cock in her ass crack noting it was longer than her entire crack, and the width of his cock was about a third the length of her crack. He nuzzled his cockhead on her asshole and started moving it around teasing her. She squirmed, but had no where to go. When he started pushing it into her she stiffened, but finally relaxed in reluctant resignation. Gently and slowly he worked his cock into her, admiring her nice ass, and sometime flipping her firm cheeks to watch them bounce back and compose. This was her first time anal, and he broke her in gently.

He gave her instructions on how to move her ass as he began to stroke his cock in and out. Her asshole was conforming well, and adapting. Once in a while he slowed down to help her asshole relax and adjust. He loved to spank her ass and watch it jiggle with a firmness. He reached under and cupped her pussy while fucking her ass, and then cupped her boobs. He ran his hands up and down her back and sides, and reaching under ran his hands up and down her stomach down into her pubic hair, and down to her pussy holding it and cupping it, feeling the firmness of her fit pussy.

Leon had taken some pills and had a lasting hard on but after about an hour he finally came into her asshole, pulling out and getting amazing pictures of her gaping asshole. "You want some more don't you?"

"Yes," she weakly nodded. Whatever drugs he had given her had now made her horny.

He took a pair of radio headphones from his back pack and placed them over her ears with volume turned up. He put a towel around his waist and opened the door looking out into the parking lot. The dim street lamps exposed her naked body sprawled out on the bed for anyone in public that might pass by the door. Leon motioned to a parked car.

The person got out and came to the door greeting Leon with $100. Coming inside, Leon took a chair on the side while the black newcomer stripped off his clothes. Putting on a rubber, he took some lube from Leon squirted some on his cock and squirted some in to her partially closed asshole. Soon he was pumping like crazy. Her Asian body turned him on so much he didn't last long, and came in her ass. Leon took a portion of the money and set it with her clothes pile.

Soon a few more cars came into the parking lot, most having high school bumper stickers. They had seen the Kik pictures Leon had told them about, and now wanted to see the nude body of Anh.

It could have been a dozen, or it could have been many more. Thank goodness Leon had plenty of lube for her, and some spare rubbers.

At the end of the night he stuffed her pile of money in her purse. He found one of the students to help put her clothes on, and the student drove her car following him to her place. They locked her car, took her inside and undressed her down to her panties and laid her in bed, covering her up to sleep. Leon made sure she had all her belongings, and locked the door behind them.

She woke up the next morning in a little bit of a daze. She couldn't remember most of the night. She fixed some breakfast she thought she could hold down. She found her purse in a different place, but everything was in it, and there was a lot of money. She wondered where the money came from. Really needing to clean up, she took a bath and soaked. Toward the late afternoon, she felt some pangs. Not recognizing the symptoms, she was in withdrawals for the drugs. Not really wanting to talk with Leon, she came to the realization that he would have the drugs that would make her feel better. She knew little about his drug habits, but suspected he would know how to make her feel better.

Anh called Leon. "I need some more of that stuff you gave me that made me feel so good."

Leon said, "Come on over to the park."

Soon she was driving up, but did not have on her sexy clothing, just dressed demurely, with loose shorts and a tee shirt to look inconspicuous.

They walked down a path and to a picnic table.

He sat on the bench and motioned her to stand in front of him. He pulled her shorts down, felt and looked at her panty covered pussy before pulling her panties down to her knees. "Now lay over my lap." He fondled and played with her ass for a minute, and pushed her tee shirt up and over her head and down her arms. She was not wearing a bra so he fondled her boobs, cupping them from behind, and massaging them. He ran his hand to the base of her neck and gently rubbed the fine hairs of her neckline, and rubbing up behind her ears. He traced his hand down her spine to her ass crack and down to her asshole, and felt of her pussy very thoroughly teasing every crevice, and every part. He toyed her pussy lips and her clit.

Then he spanked her ass, and said, "Be still. You might feel a sting." Taking his syringe out he gave her a good dose of meth. "Do you like anal?"

Startled, she said, "I don't know."

She stayed across his lap, and he reached for her cell phone and looked through her pictures. He saw a picture of teachers assistant, a married white woman, and she looked good. He saw a picture of her brother, small for his age, effeminate, and lovely smooth body. Immediately he started coming up with some new ideas.

Picking her up, Leon laid Anh face down on the picnic table, and took a picture of his cock all the way in her pussy, then half way pulled out with her pussy skin clinging on his cock. Turning her over, he took a picture of her gaping pussy, open pee hole, and her clit and lips, then with his cock almost all the way in her pussy. He pulled it out and let her pussy lips fold over his cock head, and took a picture. Sitting her up, he took pictures of his cock in her mouth with her lipping his cockhead, sucking on it, swirling her tongue on it, and licking it. He pushed her head down while pulling up on her breast letting her suck her nipple and his cock head at the same time.

Not quite done, he turned her over face down on the table, lubed her asshole from a tube in his pocket, and took pictures of his cock pushing in and pulling out of her asshole, and finally a picture of her gaping ass. These would all be good pictures for his website.

He let her gather her clothes but made her walk naked back with him.

"Anh tell me about your teachers assistant. I saw the picture in your cell phone." She started getting dressed, unraveling her panties and pulling them up. She was still very high. Standing in front of Leon, she let him feel of her pussy again, before pulling up her shorts, and putting on her tee shirt.

Anh told him she was a happily married woman and was into fitness.

"For your next treat, I want you to invite her to a private get together with you and me. Just tell her that you have a boyfriend you would like her to meet, and that it will be informal."

Anh was learning to be disciplined. She texted Julie and asked her if she was free the following evening. With a little change of plans Julie said she could meet them. She felt it was sweet of Anh and it gave her a warm feeling of friendship.

They met at the small old fashioned diner with high backed chairs, and thick wooden table tops. The booths had lovers privacy doors. Leon was generous and friendly but Julie was taken aback that Leon was black. They sat in a half circle booth with one woman on either side of Leon. He selected the first round of drinks, and tipped the waiter enough for special pills like Viagra for women. After a while Julie warmed up to Leon's company. Leon bathed her with compliments, and put his arms around the waist of both women.

While laughing together with sexual innuendos, Leon rubbed his hand a little up and down Julie's side and felt the band of her panties beneath her dress. He remarked at how nice Anh's panties looked as her short skirt had ridden up.

Julie blushed.

Leon said, "Hey let us see what you are wearing underneath. How about it? Oh come on we are all adults."

Julie not used to alcohol, especially a strong drink, was already getting tipsy and was getting horny as well. "Well ok, maybe just a little glance." She pulled up her hem, and Leon and Anh both gazed at her nice pussy covered with sexy lacey panties. They could see her pubic hair through the sexy mesh design.

Anh said, "You look so gorgeous."

Unexpectedly Leon pulled the hem of her dress higher exposing more of her form up to her belly and the sides of her panties on her hips. "Very beautiful!"

Julie squeaked and pushed her dress back down, raising up a little to straighten it out and enough for Leon to lift her dress from behind so when she sat down she was sitting on her panties, and Leon's arm was up the back of her dress.

As they talked and joked, Leon rubbed his hand up and down as before but now it was on her bare skin. Julie was to embarrassed to check on the feeling. She was starting to get horny as she felt his hand on her skin. Soon his hand was toying with the band of her panties, and soon he was rubbing her ass skin, and down her ass crack beneath her panties.

Leon bought another round and tipped the waiter for stronger drinks. Finally Leon suggested that maybe Julie needed to lay down for a few minutes. They got up to leave and guided Julie out the side door. There was a motel next door, and they walked right into the office and Anh paid for a room.

They walked into the room, and Leon closed the door. He only turned on one lamp, and then turned on a TV playing a dirty movie. Anh helped Julie into the bathroom to pee without closing the door. Leon walked in and said, "Here we don't want you to mess up that pretty dress, let's take it off."

He was already undoing the zipper on her dress and pulled it up and over her head while she was still peeing. With a smooth motion he pushed her head forward a little while he unfastened her bra, and when she sat back up, he pulled the bra off.

Julie said, "What the ..."

"We are all adults, so don't worry. We have all seen boobs before." Leon kept a calm voice.

Anh took the clothing and laid it over a small chair.

Julie tried to cover up her boobs.

They went back into the front area. They pampered Julie with compliments, and Anh gave her a hug while Leon reached down and cupped her pussy, feeling the curves and the firmness, letting a finger trace her clit.

While Anh hugged Julie again tightly, Leon stuck a needle in Julie's ass and plunged meth into her. Stepping behind Anh, Leon put another dose in Anh's ass. Now they were both getting high on meth, and womens sex drugs.

Leon whispered in Anh's ear, "lick her neck and boobs, and then down to her clit taking off her panties. Then lay her back on the bed and eat her out."

He moved around to Julie's ear and started licking it, inside and out, and down to the small of her neck.

Julie had never had strong drinks and did not have any resistance to it. Now she was very horny, and high on meth. She didn't know what had taken over her, and was uninhibited.

Leon watched as Anh ate Julie's pussy and Julie writhe on her tonguing. Julie's pussy cream came out in rivulets and dripped down over her butthole. Anh eagerly licked it off her butthole, and went back to the pussy. She was getting a steady flow of pussy cum, and it was so sweet as to be addicting. Leon took pictures of the pussy cum flowing out.

Julie clinched, grimaced, and arched her back, humping and rolling her mound up and down to get the most pleasure from Anh's tongue. Anh licked her clit and sucked her pussy lips, licking up and down her split. Finally Julie climaxed with a huge flow of pussy cum that actually squirted into her mouth. This was the first time Anh had ever eaten pussy and was amazed at how sweet pussy juice was, and how tender the pussy lips were in her mouth.

Anh crawled over the top of Julie and sat her pussy right down on her mouth. This was Anh's first time lesbian. Anh had gotten so hot that by the time she felt Julie's tongue in her slot, she started cumming. Julie slurped it up and made pleasurable sounds, "Hmmph, good, love it, more." Anh made sure Julie got the full range of pleasure licking from rimming her asshole to sucking her clit. Julie kissed and licked Anh's ass cheeks, and ass crack. Leon took pictures of Julie licking out Anh's pussy juices. This was Julie's first time lez experience, and wondered why no one ever told her how good it was.

While Anh was sitting on her face, Leon crawled up and slipped his cock in her pussy. This was some fine white pussy. Julie was grunting in pleasure as the black man pumped her pussy. She could feel his balls slamming against her cheeks. He took pictures of his cock in her pussy.

Leon came around to Julies face, and Anh moved back just a little so he could plug her mouth with his cock, while his balls slapped her cheeks and eye lids. Anh took the camera and took pictures of his cock in her mouth. This was her first time to suck cock, she had never even sucked her husbands cock, much less a black cock. Leon let one jet of cum shoot into her mouth and managed to hold the rest back while he watched her swallow. This was her first time swallowing cum. Her eyes opened wide when she realized she had her first time cum swallow, and it was from a black man.

He had Anh turn Julie over while she positioned to have Julie eat her pussy some more. Leon took out some lube and started massaging it into Julie's asshole. Soon his finger was all the way in and he took the time to massage the lube in and stretch it. He took a picture of his finger in her ass, and a picture of his finger in her pussy. Then he pushed his cock head onto her asshole, and took a picture of it pressing against her. Finally he took a picture of the cock head starting to slide in, and one with the cock head in, and finally of his shaft half way in, and finally with his cock all the way in to the pubic hairs.

Leon started stroking his cock in and out slowly at first, then faster and faster, until his belly was spanking her ass. He slapped and spanked her ass. Anh came around and took some video, marveling at the anal sex and the white ass. It dawned on Anh they were having interracial sex, and it was so much fun.

"Come here," Leon said to Anh.

Obediently she came there. "Lay over the top of Julie's back with your pussy on her crack." Leon took some more lube and lavished it into Anh's asshole. He put more into Julies. Pulling his cock out of Julie's asshole, he lined up and put it in Anh's asshole. His hard on was lasting a long time due to the drugs. He pulled out of Anh's ass hole and plunged into Julie's again, and back and forth a couple times. He loved the look of both gaping assholes. Then he plunged into Julie's pussy, then Anh's and back and forth. Finally he plunged his cock into Anh's asshole one more time before going back into Julie's and cumming deep into her rectum and colon.

They were most of the night before cleaning up Julie and sending her home late. They gave her some excuses and alibis so her husband would not be suspicious.

A couple days later Julie was shivering and nauseated. She called Anh and asked what to do. Anh referred her to Leon.

Leon met her at a stadium parking area. She got in the car with him and Leon drove them to a park. "Why aren't you wearing a short skirt? Don't you want to show me what you got?"

Julie was in the car with a black man and suddenly she felt very intimidated. She felt him grab her by the nape of the neck while he was driving.

"What you need is some discipline. Isn't that right bitch?"

Julie started to cry. She was scared and had no idea what this black man was going to do to her.

"Answer me!"

Meekly she answered, "Yes." She sniffled.

"Pull your pants down so I know you are serious. You still want some stuff don't you?"

"Yes."

They pulled into a park and stopped in a discreet location not visible from the street. "Now get out and come with me."

They got out, and using a flashlight they walked down a path. "Now first there is a matter of discipline, and I want to make sure you don't run away. So take off your clothes, right now."

"Here?"

"Yes, now. Take them all off." He raised his hand like he was going to slap the snot out of her. She gave each piece of clothing to him as he handed his hand out for them. When she was totally nude, he threw them on the ground near a fallen tree.