Exotic Pussy Cum Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid her naked body over the fallen tree and hand cuffed her hands around a small tree trunk. He lifted her legs over a couple branches that had stuck into the ground. This position spread her legs and arched her back. He cuffed her legs in place. He took the flashlight and looked at her ass crack up and down, and her pussy.

Taking his syringe out, he gave her a much needed dose of meth. She hardly flinched. Then he spanked her ass. "You will do everything I say, right?"

"Yes."

"Do you like anal?"

"Yes."

"I am going to fuck you good, and then leave you here. You need to say you love me over and over, that you will do anything for me, and you will suck my cock and balls, and lick my ass anytime."

He came around to the front of her and put his dick in her mouth to test her. Turning around, he let her lick his ass.

Coming back around he pushed his cock in her pussy. It was already wet. He spanked her butt, and fucked her good, his balls slamming against her mound and clit. Taking out some lube, he then fucked her ass again. Her asshole was more accommodating, and she seemed to enjoy it. He played with her ass, rubbed her back and sides, and cupped her boobs from behind. About ready to cum, he took his cock out of her ass, and plunged it into her pussy, exploding volumes of cum. He took pictures of his handiwork with a flash camera.

"Keep repeating what I told you word for word until I come back."

Leaving her completely naked tied down in the darkness of the woods, he walked back down the trail. While he was gone, she obediently kept repeating the words he told her. Soon the unexpected happened. She couldn't turn to see, but she heard a couple dogs coming through the woods. She gasped.

After what may have been several hours, he came back up the trail. He listened if she was still repeating the words he told her. If she wasn't she would be in big trouble with him.

As it turned out, she was still repeating. He used his flashlight to unfasten her bonds, and noticed some dog tracks. They looked fresh. No matter, this was the woods after all.

She grabbed her clothes, but he made her carry them while she walked naked back to the car with him. He let her put on her clothes by the car, and finally get in.

She seemed satisfied that she got the drugs, and her demeanor was more obedient. For a white woman this was not bad. He took her back to her car, and promised she did good, and she had learned her discipline very well.

Getting home the first thing Julie wanted to do was to take a bath, soak, and get clean.

Her husband had a secret fetish. He snuck into the room and grabbed her panties. It looked like they had a paw print. At first he thought it was a new design. He loved to sniff and lick her panties, and was sometime rewarded with her pussy juice. The other night he had been rewarded with a thick creamy left over that she must have had a secret orgasm in her panties while at work. He sniffed, and licked them clean sucking the material until he had gotten every last drop, then threw them in the dirty laundry. He was lucky to have such a hot wife. He rarely had the opportunity to eat her out, and relished sucking her panty crotch. This time he could swear there was a hint of taste similar to dog food. "Must be the sweat from the sports field," he thought. He also liked the smell and taste of her sweat.

In the near future with all his pictures, he planned on blackmail and extortion.

Leon was already working on his other idea about Anh's brother, Hai.

Suddenly he thought of something. He emailed Hai privately. "Hey I saw your ad on that dating site. I can tell you how to improve your success rate."

Not knowing who Leon was, Hai emailed back. "How did you know I used Kik?"

Leon knew he struck gold. "I thought it was, but really you should try Craig's List and some other sites I can tell you about. But you need a new approach. Hey, I live near you, why don't we stop and have a drink, and I will tell you more?"

Amazingly Hai agreed to meet.

Leon said, "Let me pick you up and we will go in my car."

"Ok." Hai was excited to have a new friend, like he was getting somewhere in life, making new friends.

Leon picked up Hai, and they drove to the small bar he knew of, next to the run down motel. As they drove through a rough area Leon said, "Look man I have tinted windows, so no one can tell anything but there are two people in this car. I need you to slide over next to me like we are on a date, nothing personal. That's it. Now put your hand on my leg."

Hai was shocked, and had never been in a rough part of town. He didn't know why it was urgent that they look like they are dating. Tentatively he placed his hand on the side of Leon's leg. It was the first time he ever placed a hand on another man's leg.

Leon grabbed his hand and moved it to his cock, which was getting hard. "Just keep it there. No one can tell what you are doing and it looks like we are on a date. Now squeeze it a little bit, up and down the shaft."

Hai was in shock that he had his hand on another man's cock for the first time. He was stroking it, so it was the first time he had jacked off, or gave a hand job to another man's cock. Hai couldn't just get out of a moving car, so he played along until he could get his head straight.

They arrived at the little bar, and took a seat in the back corner. Leon bought a round of drinks, tipping the waiter heavily. The drinks came back strong, and Hai had a drink spiked with Viagra. He drank the whole glass down while Leon watched with satisfaction. The booth they sat at was dark, and Leon made small talk about dating ads, but took Hai's hand and placed it on his cock again. Hai didn't know how to react to this public scenario. Leon reached over to check, and sure enough Hai's cock was getting hard. Hai did not move.

After another round of drinks, Leon said, "Let's go next door and we can talk more about dating over drinks, and movies."

Hai finished his drink hoping his cock would go down before he had to stand up, but that didn't work. Embarrassed, he stood up with Leon and they went next door which turned out to be a motel. They checked in with a seedy old man. Leon paid, and got the key. Leon had been carrying his knapsack, and they went to the room. Closing the door and locking it, Leon turned on the TV and dirty movies started playing.

The movies had sexy young men sucking each other off, and having anal sex.

Motioning to the TV, Leon asked, "Do you like anal?"

"Yeah I guess so," replied Hai.

Leon had brought some strong whiskey and poured some drinks. He gave one to Hai who was already glued to the action on the TV screen. "Hai, I have something I want you to try. Here, just lean over that arm chair just a little and loosen you pants."

Hai still watching the movies intently loosened his pants and bent over a little.

Leon, took his syringe, and pulling Hai's pants down further by sticking his hand down the ass crack, he stuck the needle in his butt. "Hold still for a minute so the sting will go away."

Not knowing why, Hai trusted Leon and remained still.

Keeping a hand down Hai's ass crack he started pushing the pants, and underwear further down. Soon he was feeling and squeezing Hai's ass cheeks. "Let me see the rest of that ass." Leon pulled the underwear the rest of the way down his ass. "Why didn't you tell me you had such a nice ass, I could have been working on an ad for you. Keep holding that position."

Leon grabbed his camera out of the bag, and took some pictures of Hai's ass. "Nice," he said. "Now reach back and spread your cheeks. With a couple pictures we can make some great ads for you." He took a few pictures of Hai's tight virgin asshole.

Hai didn't really understand the implications, and was getting drunk and horny.

"You really don't know how to do this do you?" Leon squatted down in front of Hai, and pulled his pants down to below the knees and the underwear to just above the knees. "Now stand right there while I take a picture of your hard on. This will get you lots of responses." Leon reached down and cupped his balls, pulling his hand upward on Hai's crotch to stimulate the prostate externally, and then he squeezed the cock to make a drop of precum appear. "That's what we need, and let's take a picture of that. It will make people's mouth water."

Leon made another round of drinks, and made Hai drink his down while he was standing there with his underwear pulled down.

"Now let's get rid of that drip." Leon squatting in front of Hai, licked the precum drop, and gave the head a suck and tongue bath but suddenly stopped.

"Now you do mine," he pressed Hai down, and put his cock in Hai's face and soon his tongue came out and gingerly licked the top of Leon's cock. It was his first time licking cock, tasting precum, and soon would be his first time sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Half undressed, he sucked Leon's cock while Leon held his head. "Suck my balls too." Obediently for his new friend, Hai sucked balls. Pushing his cock all the way into Hai's mouth Leon felt his cock get harder, and Hai felt the throbbing in his mouth, and then the gush of cum in the back of his mouth. He relished the feel of cum in his mouth and the taste. This was Hai's first time blow job, and it was memorable. He kept the taste of cum in his mouth.

This was one of the fastest times Leon had cum.

"Let's take your clothes the rest of the way off." Soon Hai was standing there stripped naked, and Leon took some more pictures. "We are going to post these pictures and you will get lots of dates." Leon didn't say whether they would be men or women.

Taking his bag, Leon produced some sissy clothing, some with frills, some with lace. He took out some white hose with lace. "Here let's put these on," and he helped Hai put on some bikini panties with lace, and discovered they had an open cock sleeve in the front. They also had an access hole in the back surrounded by lace and frills. "Now let's put this on." Leon took out a lingerie bra and put it on Hai.

Leon informed him, "This is what is called cross dressing because you are a man but trying on girls clothes because it feels good, and gets you dates. Sometimes people that do this are called twinks, or smooth twinks. You can say you are bisexual."

"Now turn around for me slowly. Oh, you are a sexy cross dresser. Let me feel how soft this feels on you." Leon felt Hai's entire crotch. "You look cute in those leggings. There will be so many college coeds who will want you." He didn't say whether they would be men or women. "You must be the cutest crossdresser there ever was. Did you know you would make such a good cross dresser?"

"Now I am going to train you how to be submissive and a sensitive licker. Let's take your clothes back off so they don't get dirty. Now go into my bag and get a bottle of lube. Set it right there for me, and get on your knees." Leon turned around and dropped his drawers. "Now lick my ass, every bit of it. Lick and rim the asshole too." He bent over a little to give Hai access. "Now I want you to lean over the bed face down."

Leon took the lube and thoroughly lubed Hai's tight little asshole. "This is going to feel so good."

Pushing his weight all on the head of his cock at the entrance of Hai's asshole it slid in slowly at first and then the whole shaft sank in bareback, while Hai's asshole convulsed and his ass cheeks quivered. Leon played with the ass cheeks for a bit and then spanked him good. "Smack, smack," went the sound.

Now we are going to get dressed again. Leon wiped Hai's ass clean with a wash cloth, and helped him get dressed. He dressed Hai in a short skirt, and thin short blouse with cleavage. "Suck my cock some more because dick breath will get you more dates."

Leon gave Hai another shot before they left and went back to the bar.

Anh's Uncle made a living in IT and discovered texts, showing Leon's devious behaviors. He couldn't let Anh lose her job, or her teacher's assistant. He didn't want Hai or any one to become addicted. He devised a plan using traceable particles and bank tracking software. Soon Leon's drug selling and other criminal activities were caught, but only the ones that would only get him. Soon he went to jail. As he is sentenced to jail, the bailiff whispered in his ear, "Do you like anal?"

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***