Exotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his hands leave my ankles as my pants and g-string slide to the floor and he begins pushing against me with his tongue, trying to force it inside of me. Probing, trying to find entry, shoving in a way I imagine would make his tongue feel numb he makes me writhe and squirm and moan in a low voice. I'm usually quiet in bed compared to others but he might be the one who'd make the exception, the way he tries and works for it. I look down on Erik and find him looking back at me with some confusion in his eyes, probably unaccustomed to having to work so hard to lick the insides of a woman, but I just grin, enjoying the comedy of it. Not discouraged he looks down at my cunt again and I lean back and enjoy his renewed ministrations to taste me. I feel his hands on me again, surprisingly finding them beneath my rump they move up along the outside of my thighs, massaging and caressing me before he moves them to the inside of my legs and up towards my dripping cleft.

Tickling against the inner edge where my legs and pelvis meet his fingertips move closer to join his tongue. I expect him to try and wiggle a finger inside and I shiver in expectation. I would've expected the fingers wetted and used like small tongues. I did not expect Erik to surround my lips with his fingers, sticking just his fingertips in me for grip, slowly spread my lips open, the outside air tickling my tunnel, and lick the inside of my cunt. I moan out loud, raising my upper body off the bed, my mouth hanging open as I pant from the initial shock. Eriks warm tongue, long and agile licks into me, withdrawing, sucking the cool air into me. It's more exotic and pleasurable than any tongue I'd felt before.

As I recover from the initial shock I moan quietly, moving my slit against the incredible tongue that spreads fire and ice flowing through my body. First heated pleasure, then shilling shivers moves like winds through me. He reaches so far into me, move with agility and makes justice to every crevice of me. The way he spread me is almost as enjoyable. He stretches my outer lips wide, creating a always present teasing feeling of preparation. His breath tickles me and his tongue caresses me, almost making me cum.

He holds me like that, keeping me off the edge and on it, and then I feel his finger move. First slowly, kissing around the inner rim around my lips, before it slowly delves into me. Slowly, forcibly, he reaches in, twisting and turning. I moan louder, and open my eyes to watch him. His eyebrows are arched and his eyes sparkles mischievously and makes me smile. Despite my- both of ours exotic nature he has a clue of what he's doing, and the long, powerful finger inside of me is a testimony to it. Not that I'd let him make me cum that easily – oh no, he is going to work for it and I will enjoy every second of it.

He looks into my eyes as he bends down to run his tongue across the side of my cunt and pull his finger back. He reaches the final knuckle, and drive it back in, and my muscles do all they can to keep that exquisite feeling there, grabbing his finger, squeezing it hard. He struggles to free himself, fully realizing just how strong my muscles are. I can see his teeth through his smile. My already ragged breathing hitches as he turns it around inside of me, trying to curve it, raking his fingertip across the inside of my wet cunny, and I open my mouth to breathe. His smile grows again, the cocky bastard, and so does my own. He takes his time exploring inside of me. For what feels too long but probably was just a few moments that damned tongue of his leaves my pelvis before he starts moving faster. He forms a good, smooth rhythm, having grown accustomed to my powerful muscles, and I urge him on, moaning short-breathly. He licks closely, lovely around the flesh around his fingers, slowin down for a moment. I feel another tip against my lips and lay my head back, exhaling deeply as he forces a second finger inside of me, instantly resuming the speed he had built up, the stretching feeling instantaneous and exquisite and the twisting and curving more pronounced. My entire body begins to feel static and the bedding beneath me feels amazing as I start to writhe against the bed, trying to press my arms, head, feet and back into the mattress. I move my arms against the fabric beneath me, bending them towards my head, entangling my fingers beneath my neck and stretching my arms, back and legs, a feeling of freedom washing over me.

Erik doesn't stop for one second, but moves a bit faster through it, almost sending me over the edge, but not quite. In the back of my eroticized mind I wonder if he did it on purpose or not, but it is only a fleeting thought that quickly vanishes in the sensual waves he sends through my body. As I come down from my stretch I notice I'd lift my ass up off the bed for that moment and I was still gyrating my hips for more pleasure. In this moment I decide I'd hold off long enough. I'm close and soon he'll make me cum and then the real fun would begin.

I'm still barely raising my ass off the bed, nudging the fabric with my tight scales and my earlier stretch inspires Erik to explore further. He no longer needs a hand to hold my lips open but let his fingers wander down the inside of my thigh to my backside, never withdrawing his other, quickening hand from my slit. My tail has long since let go of him but now I circle it around his waist, grabbing him, lightly tugging him forward to show him my need. He gently, strongly, erotically squeezes my backside, moving his palm over my cheek, exploring, his searching fingers playing along the rim where my tail emerges from my body, moving his hand to feel along the back of my tail and the end of my back. His licks across my lips slowly become teasing kisses, just the tip of his tongue touching me before his mouth kisses along the edges of my pussy. The hand on the back of my tail moves down again, grasping my left ass cheek, moving his palm in circles, slowly spreading me. I tense up as I feel his fingertips slide down my crack and against the ring of muscle between my cheeks. He doesn't probe or poke but just circle it, feeling along its edges. I look down at Erik. He looks at me with the same confidence as before. I'm close but the unnerving feeling of his fingers against that tight spot keeps me off the edge. He definitely knows what he is doing, the arrogant devil. My smile grows again. I'm not going to be challenged without giving what I got. I lick my lips for him, my long, forked tongue playing against my smiling lips, never breaking contact, circling my mouth twice before I withdraw it back in my mouth with a contented moan. Erik looks at me, mesmerized by my actions. Then he squeezes my cheek harder and resume his teasing kisses, from the top of my lips, along his twisting, diving fingers, along the rim between my thighs and pelvis, over the lower bottom of my cunt lips, caressing the bottom of my cheeks...moving lower...Is he really going to... My question is answered when his kisses change, his tongue reaching further out for every time his lips touches my scales, as he slowly moves along the valley between my cheeks, spreading both with one hand but never removing his two fingers from my dripping hole.

A strange, prickling feeling spreads through my body and my breathing hitches. He moves between my cheeks, closing on my asshole. This is new to me and I can't decide if I'm repulsed, intrigued, uncomfortable or wanton at the thought. His tongue reaches far outside of his mouth, now almost painfully close to my tightening muscle ring. It seems so wrong, so taboo, and my pussy clenches harder around his fingers, probably stopping his blood flow

He draws back a bit. Carefully, tentatively I feel the wet tip of his tongue against me, just gently touching me. He comes closer and let it linger, moving it in a circle around the clenched entrance. I'd had anal sex before but this was the first time someone licked me there, and Erik seems to have figured it and takes it slowly. He comes closer, licking a short slow stroke across the hole, easing me into it. Then again, this time a little longer. And again.

He calms me, loosening me up. I lay back again, raising my ass to help him and moan as he draws his tongue across my asshole again. He has slowed the fingers in my cunt to not send me over the edge and together with the way he treated my bum soon I was gyrating my hips and moaning again. The short strokes became long, up my cheeks, kissing them, before delving down to my asshole. He leans closer and kisses the ring and worms his tongue against it, seeking entry, but every time he does I reflexively tighten up although part of me wanted to let him in. He is not discouraged but tongues my ass as amazingly well as he did my cunt, circling it, grazing it, around it, and kisses it. Then he manages to come in. He sticks the tip inside me and struggling determinedly he forces deeper past my sphincter. I rise from the bed again, moaning for the alien feeling wriggling inside my ass. He licks deeper inside, tasting my tunnel best as he can, only to withdraw and lick along the rim of my ass. It feels absolutely amazing!

Never once does the steady rhythm of his fingers slow down but then they started to quicken again. He gives my ass a few last, luscious licks before he starts to move up again. I am so very close now. I'd just let a human lick my ass outside and in, but foreplay is over. I needed to come, immediately. My tail squeezes constrictingly around Erik and he gets the message. He removes his fingers and dive his long, agile, powerful tongue inside of me. At this point I don't care where it has been, I just need it! It writhes and wriggles against the walls of my cunt and I squirm, moan and in the back of my throat I start to growl. Erik stops for a moment of uncertainty before I grab the back of his head with my hand and forces his mouth back against my cunt, making my will abundantly clear. Waves and lightning radiates from my middle out along every part of my body as his tongue is returned. My tail replaces the hand on the back of Eriks head and my hands cups my breasts, grasping, massaging and squeezing them, my tail urging him on. I am so, so close...

Erik's been holding my ass with both his hands, but suddenly I feel one is missing. That's when I feel three fingertips moving across my thigh, over the rim, across my pussy lips...and in one sudden thrust Erik forces all three of them inside of me, stretching me, wriggling them against my walls, twisting his hand to make them rotate, and spreads them against my confining pussy. Had I less self-control I would've let loose a torrent of fire towards the roof of the room as I come, thrashing, pressing Eriks face hard against me. I feel like lightning crashing into the ground, fire exploding through my veins, and I convulse from the incredible feeling spreading inside of me.

When it finally settles I lay down, exasperated, smile never leaving my face. I just lay there, feeling all those feelings slowly rinse off me like water from rain. Yes...that was a good orgasm. My breathing is still ragged and my heart is only now starting to slow. I don't feel Eriks hands or tongue on me, but I can hear him – his bated breath, fabric sliding along his skin, his steps to get out of his pants, and I don't need to look to know he is smiling. Expectantly. Confidently. Horny. He is as ready for it as I am.

For a moment he's just standing between my legs, watching me, letting me ready myself, and then I feel the bed shift as he put one, then both knees up, and his hands steadying him over my thighs. I feel his breath over my sensitized scales as he crawls over me. I open my eyes and he's above me, his hair hanging down in slim tufts around his face, looking dark, enticing and powerful.

"Ready?"

He asks me if I'm ready right after he makes me cum like a sea tempest. Oh, this man is an amazing lay.

"Afraid you might break me?"

I raise my hand to touch his chest, feeling the powerful muscles beneath his skin and again my tail is glued against his back, feeling along his spine. And in one smooth motion I slide my tail from his back, lay my other hand on his shoulder and roll us around so I straddle his stomach. I keep my hand on his chest, pressing lightly down and softly rake my claws over his left pec, sending him a message – that in this moment he's mine and I am going to have him. He shudders and I can't tell if it is from my claws or from the stature of the traikeness sitting over him.

A frown of surprise and perhaps some worry flashes across his face but soon it's the same shade of confidence it's been the whole night. Satisfied I didn't scare him too much I spread my legs to feel him against me and I lean down to-

My knee slides off the bed.

Looking behind me I realize just how much closer to the edge of the bed the roll had taken us. Without breaking eye contact I slide back to stand by the bed and Erik moves sideways back to the middle. This little distraction gives me the pleasure of admiring his naked body, a pleasure I thought I was going to be left out of. My eyes give me great sight in the dark but I was still expectant and glad when he moved out of my shadow. I was not going to regret this later on.

His body is awe-striking. His muscles defined, neither as exaggerated as a bull's but not as hidden as a swimmer's. Broad shoulders, strong neck. His feet are steady and his legs shaped, without ugly muscle lines. And in between abs and thighs...I'm glad to see his attitude isn't just from experience. A powerful sceptre – not just long but thick, defined vessels run along its ridges and beneath it two enticing globes hangs heavily.

I lean in deeply over the bed and place my hands on either side of his chest, coming close to his face, breathing against him. I can feel it pressing against my abdomen, my nearness slightly bending it, making him cringe slightly. He is painfully hard. I can feel a trickle of myself running down my thigh.

A sudden chuckle bursts from his lips.

"What's so funny?"

My voice is low and sultry.

"The irony. In most tales the man always slay the dragon."

Oh? Really?My knees dent hollows in the bed as I move them to either side of his stomach. I touch his face with my hands, moving them down over his neck, chest and abs as I raise up above him, straddling his thighs, my wings spread, imposing myself over him. He looks at me with admiration and need.

"So what will you do? Will you slay this dragon? Will you pierce your sword deep into her? Stab into her? Again and again?"

As I speak I trace my claw tips gently across his stomach, sending goose bumps across his skin, up along his length I trace my claws and I grasp him fully in my hands. Slowly I start to stroke him. It's like steel wrapped in leather and hot as a furnace, pulsing with fiery blood in rhythm with his heartbeats. It makes my middle clench in anticipation.

"I might. Should she show me her weak spot. That unguarded place between her scales."

I lower myself slightly and press his shaft against my hot pussy and groan as I grind myself against the hard ridge underneath it.

"Here? Would you stab me here? Hard? Swift? Mercilessly?"

Erik in turn groans as I rub his dick to and fro across my lips, pressing it against my cunt, small drops of moisture rolling down across his balls. One last time I press myself against him before I rise higher and press him against my slit, moving the top in circles. It would glisten from my wetness had the light been different.

"I will."

It was that simple. He doesn't move fast but it still surprises me when he reaches up to my waist, takes a strong hold of me and guide me down over him. Calmly his rod parts my lips and rise into me. I tense deliciously, lean my head back, close my eyes and groan as his determined hands lower my pelvis to meet his. I bottom against him and let out the breath I didn't realize I'd held and lean my head down again. I open my eyes and look at Erik, who seems as lost in it as I am. I feel him. His rapid heartbeats ring through him into me, each pulse trying to match mine, vibrating shivers throughout my body. My reverie is broken by his hands moving up my sides. My growing smile unveils my strong teeth. I tense my thighs and rise and feel every shape of his cock as it leaves my cunt until it's almost fully out, and I sink towards him again.

His palms move beneath my breasts as I rise and he weighs them as I sink down across him again. I move over him, stretch my back and exhale. He squeezes my breasts and I moan. I take hold of his hands with mine and guide him, wanting to feel him feel me. I look down at him. He breathes heavily as I move my pelvis and clasp his shaft inside of me. Lust burns in his eyes and his smile is as big as mine. I trace my hands down his arms, take hold of his shoulders and throw my head back again as I start riding him.

I show him what I can really do with my cunt. A rolling tightening travel up and down his length in a jacking motion, my muscles move in a wringing twist, and I suck on him, seeming to almost tear his member from his crotch. He gasps for every new motion I put him through and every one of them only raises his enthusiasm and he squeezes my tits harder. I lean over him to give him better reach and steady myself with my hands on either side of his head and my pelvis moves faster up and down his shaft.

My scales graze his skin each time my taint meets his balls. I can feel his skin go prickly every time it does. Shivers are running up his body. His thighs tighten and he spears deeper into me. I groan from the sudden penetration as he buries his cock deeper in my flesh and his member slides against my slick walls. He helps me ride him and I breath huskily through my mouth as every thrust reverberates with snow and fire in me.


My wings are again folded against my back but they inadvertently twitch from the sensations traveling from my body and along my bones. His hands have moved from my breasts to my waist and he holds me firmly as I buck my hips to plunge his cock into me. His thumbs tickle along the lines of my muscles. I notice heavy drop of sweat has formed on his forehead. I exhale heavily and not slowing our fucking for a beat I lean down and run the tip of my tongue over his clavicle. In the back of my head I register the rising sound of my thighs hitting his pelvis harder.

The taste is salted, musky, heavy and lick him thoroughly, covering my tongue in the taste. But I miss something.I want what's beneath.I miss the energetic feel, the heavy substance, the metallic taste... My dry mouth waters and my cunt crushes hard around Erik. He twitches and gasps and I can't help but chuckle. Momentarily I look up from his pec and see him looking down at me, his eyes wild, slightly unfocused, but when he look into my reptilian eyes that same smile appears. He throws his head back at a exceedingly pleasurable thrust before looking back at me. I feel that dark, satisfied, dominant fucking joy spread through me and my own smile paints my lips again. I lean down and lick the sweat from his skin, exhilarated by the taste. I feel his hands move from my waist to my back and down across the root of my tail and I clench almost as hard around him again, making him gasp, and his hands continue over my tight ass, and he squeezes it. I groan and start moving up along his left shoulder to lick the sweat from his skin, my hands now firmly holding Erik by his shoulders. My tongue plays along one of the dark lines of his tattoos. My breasts are pressed against his ribcage and for every thrust they rub against him. From my crouched position I've abandoned almost all the exertion to Erik and fuck does he do a good job, ramming me with his thick cock and not slowing for a beat. My hands grip his shoulder more firmly and I lick up all the sweat from his left shoulder. His hands move from my hard ass up along my back and not really realizing what I'm doing my lips open, my jaws spread and slowly I rake my teeth across his skin. Again I feel shivers running through him. His hands move between my wings and my back. Coming to my shoulder blades he hugs me tightly to him, pressing himself against me and with his shaft inside me, his body against me, his bated breath in my ear, I loose myself and not thinking or caring how he'll react my jaws clench and my teeth sink through Erik's skin.