Expanding Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your flight?" she asks, chuckling slightly to hear her voice is so hoarse. He looks over at her with a knowing smile.

"That was the longest flight of my life," he says, recalling a line from the last time they were together. His voice is somewhat hoarse, too. She looks up at him and smiles broadly as they share a knowing look. He smiles wickedly at her.

He tries to make his tone sound conversational. "I watched a movie though. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus."

"Oh I've seen that," she says. "Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I think it was good," he replies, "but I had a hard time concentrating on it." He looks over at her with his eyebrows raised. With a sly sideways grin at her he adds, "my mind kept ... wandering." His eyes travel deliberately over her, again, and back to her face.

She blushes deeply, knowing she had the same problem controlling her thoughts on the flight here. He smiles delightedly, his dark eyes dancing.

"Ah, still blushing like a school girl, I see," he says playfully. He sweeps his gaze down to her chest and notes that the blush is creeping lower. For the millionth time in her life she wishes she didn't blush so easily. "I don't think it's a problem though," he adds, "I never did. It makes you look so radiant, so sexy... beautiful." He finishes. She blushes even deeper and he chuckles.

"I had a hard time concentrating on anything during my flight, too," she says softly, looking just ahead where her feet are stepping. She looks up at him and sees him gazing wickedly at her. She looks embarrassed and he smiles even more broadly.

"What were you thinking about?" he asks.

"I had a bit of a daydream," she says. He raises his eyebrows, encouraging her to go on. "I was remembering when we met."

"Ah, I've thought about that a lot lately, too."

She doesn't know what to say in response, as the image and sensation of him plunging into her that first time, erupts unbidden in her mind.

As they walk, she is distracted by his closeness, by the smell of him, the sound of his voice, the feel of his hand touching hers, and the pulse pounding in her nipples and pussy. The swishing of fabric around her ass and the air sweeping up her legs is a constant reminder of how aroused she is. She wonders if he can smell her. She wonders if everyone can smell her. She tries to think of something to say so she goes back to the movie he mentioned.

"I love Gilliam's films. Have you ever seen Brazil?" she asks, trying to keep her tone light, trying to think of Gilliam movies, trying not to think of everything else she is thinking of.

"Yes, years ago though. Great movie," he replies. "And Time Bandits is one of my favourites."

"Oh, I love that one!" she declares, a little too emphatically. "I first saw it in the gym at school, if you can believe it. During one of those 'assemblies' when the teachers just made all the kids watch a movie so they could have a break." She smiles at the memory and continues, "I've seen it so many times, but it's been years."

He smiles at her. Another moment of silence ensues. It's clear there are other things they want to be discussing. After all the things they've talked about in the past seven weeks, it seems odd that they're at a loss for words now.

"How was your flight?" he asks.

"Uneventful," she replies.

"The best kind," he says.

"Yeah. No turbulence, no screaming babies. Just me and my stupid imagination stuck in a tin can."

"I love your imagination," he says looking at her with another mischievous smile.

She smiles back at him, and they walk through the terminal together for a few more minutes, stealing furtive glances at each other and grinning whenever their eyes meet.

"It's this way," she gestures to turn them toward a particular exit. "The company always arranges a car to get us to our hotels. They have a contract with this limo company."

"Limos?" he says, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't get excited. They'll just send a sedan."

"I'm already excited," he says with a deliberately wanton look. Her breath hitches and she blushes again.

"Me too," she whispers, her voice having somehow gone, along with her breath.

As they approach the exit, she stops for a moment.

"Just want to pull my coat out of my bag," she says as she bends over, and starts to unzip her bag, giving him a deliberate look down her blouse. She glances up at him and smiles broadly, getting a thrill as she catches him looking with hungry eyes. Her face is eye level with his crotch. She notes the bulge and focuses on it for a moment, then smiles wantonly, as her eyes flash up to meet his gaze. It reminds her of that first time she dropped down to her knees in front of him in his cabin, and she blushes at the memory.

She pulls her coat out and straightens up.

"Don't you have a warmer coat?" she asks as she pulls it on.

"Nope, just this," he gestures toward his light jacket.

She rolls her eyes and smiles. "This isn't Vancouver. It's going to be cold out there," she says playfully mocking him, as she pulls on her long winter coat.

He laughs. "I don't intend to be outside much," he says darkly. Her eyes widen and meet his and they share another long lusty look. Again, the butterflies take off in her stomach, as a wave of what feels like pins and needles courses through her body.

Outside, she approaches the livery dispatch booth and lets them know her name and the car service. The man says a car will be along in less than 5 minutes and tells them where to wait. They go stand in the appointed spot. She sticks her hands in her pockets against the chill of the cold winter air while feebly attempting to make stilted small talk about Pearson airport, travelling to Toronto.

Within a couple of minutes a car pulls up. She is expecting a sedan, but when the car pulls up it's a black stretch with tinted windows. He turns to her, and raises his eyebrows.

"A stretch limo?"

"What? I didn't arrange this. It's the luck of the draw sometimes. They have a fleet and if their other cars are out, they send one if these." She's talking fast, defensively.

Nico looks at her incredulously.

"I swear," she says. "It's only happened once before. The very first time my company sent me here. They almost always send a sedan. I guess we got lucky. "

He smiles broadly and looks at her pointedly. Keira realizes her double entendre and laughs. Then she wonders why she's defending herself. What's so wrong with a fortuitous stretch limo?

"Hey, I'm not complaining," he says with that mischievous smile of his.

After Nico helps the driver load their bags into the trunk, she notices him walk around the driver's side of the car and talk to the driver for a moment, as she gets in the back passenger side door. Her whole body is humming with excitement and her heart seems to be beating louder than ever as she slips into the back seat and shimmies out of her coat. Nico slides in beside her. Close. Very close. As the car starts to move, the privacy screen between them and the driver goes dark. He turns toward her.

"What did you say to -" she starts to ask but her question is cut off as his hand quickly wraps in around the nape of her neck and he pull her lips to his, capturing her mouth urgently. She turns toward him, her hands coming up to grip his shoulders and pulling him closer. She moans hungrily into his mouth, returning his kiss with fervor. He slides his tongue between her lips and she opens hers, welcoming him in, returning the caress with her own.

Like their first kiss in the airport, the passion of their joining takes her breath away. Her heart is pounding, her skin is tingling, and electric heat is coursing through her body in waves. Their tongues perform a sensuous dance and they seem to be moving to the same rhythm. She slides her hand up to touch his face and glides her other up along his shoulder, down his arm, across his chest. She can feel his chest through the soft silky material of his shirt.

She can't believe she is finally alone with him. She wants to touch him all over. To rediscover him and learn what's changed, what's stayed the same.

His hand is traveling too. It slides up her arm and over the swell of her breast. She gasps in his mouth as his palm glides across her hard nipple. She feels him pause and feels his mouth curve into a smile against her lips. He pulls away from the kiss and looks into her eyes. Such intense need she sees in his deep dark eyes. She's panting for breath and gasping as he rolls his palm over her nipple. She moans out a breath as he brings his fingers together, squeezing gently, while watching her glassy green eyes with fascination and a lusty smile.

Nico pulls her loose wrap blouse aside revealing her black lace encased breast. His eyes widen appreciatively. She reaches for the tie on the waist of her blouse and loosens it, allowing her blouse to fall open completely. He admires her breasts for a moment with such a look of hunger and delight. She watches his face as he gazes at her and all her concerns melt away completely.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers.

His head dips forward quickly and he sucks her nipple into his mouth right through the lace bra. She whimpers as his hand reaches up to pull aside the lace and he sucks her bare flesh into his hot mouth.

"Ohh, Nico," she breathes as she arches her back, presenting her chest to him as he suckles her nipple deeply. He pulls back and licks around it, making her shiver, causing the areola to pucker and the nipple to stand out tall. He teases it with his teeth, making her gasp and then he sucks it again. She moans. She feels like she's on fire.

He moves over to the other nipple with his mouth and begins all over again, licking and sucking, while he moves his free hand to the first exposed nipple. He clearly remembers how sensitive her nipples are and how much she loves to have them touched. Electrical jolts of pleasure are coursing through her body, emanating out from her nipples. She's beyond excited as he continues sucking and teasing. She's panting and whimpering. The liquid heat between her legs is nearly unbearable.

Almost as if he has read her thoughts, his hand reaches for the bottom of her skirt and starts pulling upward. He growls as he discovers her legs are bare above her boots. Growling with her nipple in his mouth causes the most delightful rumbling vibration to emanate through her breast, sending a shiver through her, adding to her unbearable excitement. As he slides his hand up her bare legs, she parts them, giving him easier access. The unmistakable scent of her arousal fills the car.

He pulls his mouth away from her nipple and kisses her mouth hungrily again as he slowly slides his hand upward along her thigh. Their tongues dance around each other, as they nearly devour each other. Her attention is divided between the pleasure and passion of the kiss, the hand still rolling and pinching her nipple, and the movement of his other hand on her thigh upward, ever upward. He pulls back from the kiss and holds his face just inches from hers, looking deeply into her eyes as his exploring fingers reach the moist heat of her upper thigh.

His eyes widen as he discovers the tops of her thighs are slick with her juices. They're both panting, breathless from the kiss as she meets his gaze with desire and excitement. She is helpless to do anything but stare into his eyes and wait with terrible, delicious anticipation as his fingers slide forward.

Keira's breath hitches and Nico's eyes widen again, an intense dark look in them, and he groans a low rumbling sound, as his fingers reach the apex, finding her lips swollen and hot, the smooth outer lips slippery and wet. She lets her breath out in a ragged moan as his fingers gently glide over her swollen lips. She tilts her pelvis forward and spreads her legs wider to give him more room to explore. Panting, she whimpers as he slides his fingers over the outer lips, up and down, exploring.

"You took them off?" Nico whispers against her lips, a half smile dancing on his lips.

"Yes," Keira breathes.

Nico grins wickedly. Panting, Keira whimpers as he slides his fingers ever so slowly over her outer lips, up and down, exploring.

"When?"

"As soon as I landed," she whispers, "just like you asked."

"Mmm. Good girl," he says, while slowly gliding his fingers across her flesh. "How did it feel?"

His touch provides such hot ticklish pleasure, gliding across her oversensitive skin, making her shudder and shiver, as though she has pins and needles all over her body. She can barely answer.

"So naughty," she admits, lowering her eyes sheepishly. Nico chuckles lowly in his throat.

"And..." he prompts.

"So hot," she admits. "It was so hot, so exciting."

"You liked it," Nico says, more of a statement than a question.

"Yes," Keira manages between panting breaths.

"I can tell," Nico says with a mischievous glint in his eyes, as his finger slides back and forth along her slippery slit. His finger pauses for a second and he presses. Her swollen lips part easily, and his eyes widen again as his finger is engulfed in heat and slick wetness.

"Oh god," she moans plaintively and he growls deeply as he discovers just how hot and wet she is for him.

He slides his finger downward and into her depths as she pants and moans, her eyes glazing over. A second finger joins the first as he pushes deeper inside, plundering her depths. She tilts her head back and closes her eyes, moaning softly as his fingers plunge in and out of her, sending jolts of pleasure deep within. His free hand reaches up to the nape of her neck and he tilts her head up.

"Open your eyes," his voice is gravelly and deeper. "I want to watch you come," he adds as she slowly opens her heavy lidded green eyes, meeting his dark gaze tinted with lust.

He slides his hand down from her neck to caress and pinch her nipple, causing her to gasp again, while his fingers continue their magical movements inside of her. The combination of sensations and staring into his eyes while he gives her such immense pleasure pushes her closer and closer toward her climax.

A sly smile crosses his lips and a mischievous glint alights his gaze as he pull his fingers out of her depths and slides along her slit till he squeezes her clit with both fingers. She gasps at the contact with her clit, which sends electrical jolts throughout her body causing her to shudder. He slides his fingers back into her wet heat, and back out to squeeze her clit between them again. She gasps again, and her eyes widen as realization dawns; he is doing the movement she had described in one of their chats when he had asked how she pleasures herself. It's the movement she has so often done to herself when she's alone and thinking of him.

A satisfied smile lights his eyes as he sees the realization in hers. He redoubles his movements, moving smoothly, but quicker, into her wet hole, and back out over her clit, again and again. She is panting as waves of pins and needles course and echo throughout her body. Her pulse is racing, her breathing is ragged, her chest heaving with each breath. She is so close.

Staring deep into his dark eyes, she gasps again as he pauses at her clit and rubs swiftly back and forth over it while he pinches her nipple with his other hand. A long warbled moan escapes her as the shuddering starts and she involuntarily bucks her pelvis up against his fingers, forcing them deep inside her again. She tries to keep her eyes open as he pulls out and resumes his attention on her clit, while he squeezes her nipple hard with his other hand, causing her to shudder again as an explosion of heat erupts inside her.

Keira's eyes go wide, as do Nico's, and she tries not to scream, knowing the driver can hear everything, but she can't help crying out anyway. She clenches his shirt tightly in her fists and her body stiffens and shudders for an extended moment, forcing his fingers inside her again, her pussy clenching at his fingers as her muscles contract through her orgasm, but he continues to rub her clit with his thumb. Hot liquid coats his hand as his movements slow within her and she collapses back into the seat, smiling at him with heavy lidded eyes.

After her final spasms cease, he withdraws his hand, trailing wetness across her thighs. Looking into her eyes, he raises his hand to his face, his eyes going wide as he inhales deeply. He licks his fingertips and growls deeply as he tastes her juices.

"Mmmm. You're as delicious as I remember," he says with a wicked smile, in a low gravelly voice.

He raises an eyebrow and moves his hand forward to her lips. She looks at his fingers tentatively and then gazes into his eyes as her tongue snakes out and licks his index finger. She raises her eyebrows and lowers them, a wanton look entering her eyes. Then she leans forward slightly and sucks his index finger into her mouth. He breathes in a ragged breath watching her do this, his eyes flashing between her gaze and his finger buried in her hot mouth. He withdraws his finger and quickly moves his hand to the nape of her neck to pull her into another passionate kiss. She leans forward into the kiss, dueling with his tongue, tasting his sweet mouth, while she twists her body toward him. The kiss becomes hungry, needful within seconds.

Keira's hand reaches out for his thighs, and she begins sliding her hand upward while they kiss. She runs her fingers ever so lightly over the hot hard bulge she finds at the top of his thighs, causing his breath to hitch and a groan to emanate from his throat. She smiles to herself as she cups her hand over the hard bulge, squeezing gently, enjoying the heat.

It's clear to her that he is so uncomfortably confined in his pants and she needs to relieve him of that discomfort. Just to be polite, really.

She allows her fingers to slide up his length, and she can feel the ridges and contours straining against his pants. She reaches his fly and drags her fingers up the zipper to the button at the top. Unclasping the button proves difficult, so he shifts in his seat to assist her. She smiles into the kiss as she undoes the button and draws the zipper down.

She pries his pants open, and pulls away from the kiss to look down at his cock encased in briefs. She smiles wickedly at him and licks her lips. His eyes widen as she quickly shifts to a kneeling position on the floor of the limo and tugs at his pants.

"Now, why didn't I think of that?" Nico chuckles, lifting his hips to assist, as she slides his briefs down his legs along with his pants. His fully erect cock springs free before her and she is mesmerized for a moment, just staring at it. She looks up into his eyes wantonly and licks her lips hungrily. Her eyes dart continuously back and forth between his cock and what she's doing, as she quickly pulls his pants right down to his ankles and carefully slides one foot out of his pant leg. She's too impatient to do the other leg.

Positioning herself between his legs, she enjoys running her fingertips up the inside of his calves to his knees, where she presses his legs further apart and leans forward. She looks up to meet his gaze. The look in his eyes is so intense, so dark as he watches her. Her eyes are now darting between his gaze and his beautiful cock, which she can't wait to taste. It's been so long since she's seen it up close. It looks as beautiful as she remembers.

She places her hands on the insides of his knees and slides them upward, gazing at his cock. Her fingertips reach the top of his thighs and caress under and around his balls, as she looks up into his eyes again. His cock twitches at the contact with his balls. She moves her face so very close, and her tongue snakes out and flicks the drop of precum that has formed along the tiny slit, causing him to gasp and his cock to twitch again, making contact with her parted lips.