Expanding Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moans as she draws the tip into her mouth and sucks strongly, running her tongue under the ridge and around the glans, then sucking hard as she pulls back and looks into his eyes. She feels the head swell in her mouth. His eyes widen, the look in them intense, as the tip pops out of her mouth and she looks at him with such wanton lust and gives him a wicked smile while she licks her lips.

Keira wraps her hand firmly around the base of his cock, stroking it firmly a couple of times, while looking into his eyes. Moving her hand, she leans forward and licks the underside of his shaft from balls to tip, and does the same along the side, and along the other side, and along the top, getting him nice and wet. Each time she gets to the tip it twitches slightly. She grasps him firmly again, and sucks the tip back into her hot mouth. It seems even bigger in her mouth, his shaft harder.

She looks up at him one more time with his cock in her mouth. Then without any further preamble, she plunges down on his cock taking as much as she can into her mouth and throat. He groans loudly as his cock is engulfed in the warm heat of her mouth.

The feel of him, the taste of him in her mouth, once again, is blissful. The clean and slightly salty taste of his smooth skin, his smell is exhilarating. She pulls her mouth back almost to the tip, sucking hard as she goes, and she looks up and makes eye contact with him again. His eyes are heavy lidded and darkened with lust, watching her suck him with such enthusiasm.

Her other hand comes up to caress his balls. He sighs and breathes deeply. She continues her movements, slowly drawing him into her mouth and pulling back slowly, sucking hard, and swirling her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she slides upward. She pulls off completely while still sucking, letting the tip go with a pop. She gazes admiringly for a second at his beautiful hard cock in her hand, and then looks up to meet his eyes again. Then she plunges down on him again, opening her throat and taking his entire length. He gasps at the suddenness of being fully engulfed. She tastes a little more of his salty precum, and it makes her want more.

Once more she pulls up, slowing near the top and looks at him with his cock in her mouth. As his gaze meets hers, the look in his eyes is so dark, raw, and intense. She smiles wickedly with her eyes, letting him know the teasing is over and then plunges down again, and again, drawing him deep into her hot throat on every stroke, going at him with wild abandon, sucking hard on both the upward and downward movements.

Her hand is caressing his balls and perineum, while her head is bobbing up and down on him. She keeps up the pace, pulling back and plunging down, sucking hard throughout.

Nico's breathing becomes faster and shallower. His pelvis starts pumping slightly in time with her movements. She feels his thigh muscles contract.

"Keira," he groans. He touches her head gently. She knows he's trying to warn her he's about to come, but he doesn't have to. He should know she will gladly swallow everything he has to give.

"Mmmmm," she hums around him – the sound of pure enjoyment.

She sucks harder, moves faster, squeezes his balls with her hand, to let him know it's okay. Then his pelvis tilts as his breath hitches and his balls contract. She feels the vein on the underside of his shaft pulse, prompting her to suck even harder.

"Ohhhhhh," he moans as the first blast spurts into her mouth. She swallows and sucks as his cock pulses again. She takes the next two spurts in her mouth, swallows again, and sucks hard, coaxing the last of it out of him.

She slowly pulls back, licking the underside of his shaft as she gently releases him and places a gentle kiss on the tip. She sits back on her heels, looks up at him and smiles a satisfied smile.

"Mmmm, you're as delicious as I remember, too," she nearly whispers in a gravelly voice.

He looks down at her and smiles. "And you're even better at that than I remember," he says with a gravelly voice. She giggles.

He reaches his hand out to her. "Come here," he says as he pulls her up onto his lap and captures her mouth in another hungry drugging kiss.

After several long minutes they both pull away from the kiss, panting, seemingly both coming to the realization at the same time that the car has been stopped for a few minutes.

The driver clears his throat loudly from the front of the car, and calls out, "excuse me, but we've arrived at the hotel."

"Um. Thank you," Nico calls back to the driver as they hastily rearrange their discarded and disheveled clothes.

He smiles wickedly at Keira as they gather their things and head into the hotel.

Keira's heart is beating faster than ever. A tingly rush of excitement runs through her at the prospect of what is to come next.

***

Thank you for your time, dear readers.

The fourth and final chapter will take our Keira and Nico into uncharted territory for both of them, where they will indeed "expand their horizons". If all goes well, it will be done and submitted within another week or so.

Feedback is our biggest reward on Literotica. It helps us to improve as writers. I've listened to your feedback from previous stories and incorporated it into this story. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new story, so please take a moment to comment, vote or send feedback.

Thank you for reading.

:)

~sleeplessgurl