Expect Flurries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers

She sensed a chagrinned smirk coming from him. *Of course, Mistress. That is the purpose of the tease, isn't it?*

*Oh, my, yes. And so do I...*

Indra's breathing had deepened along with that of Chantel, along with other members of the audience. She only had to be patient and wait; sooner or later, their eyes would be drawn together...

Chantel made several passes back and forth in front of her viewers, moving to the wood pipe's music and the heartbeat mimic of the drum. Finally, her deep eyes did make contact with the Fey'ri's intense green ones. The dancer hesitated for a split-second, hardly noticeable to her audience, but her face seemed to darken as she flushed hotter in her cheeks as she kept dancing directly in front of "Miss Bennett" and her men for a time.

*Yes....*

Indra kept her connection open, letting her lust pour through it as it strengthened her aura. The music seemed to speed up just a little, not much but enough to match Chantel's more bold moves as she shifted from teasingly sensual to overtly erotic.

Her cinnamon hands stopped making so many gestures and signs above her head and instead moved in to caress her own curves, tracing her waist and her hips, moving up to cup her breasts, give them a gentle squeeze, before letting go. The audience at the Orc's Bane all the way to the back sat up straighter in their seats, leaning forward as they wondered what else the exotic dancer might do...

Indra was breathing deeply in her seat as if she was the one physically exerting herself, and Tamton reached to touch her hand.

*Mistress? Are you alright?*

*Keep watching her, Tamton. I want her.*

Chantel's glorious eyes seemed to hazy, glistening and half-closed as she spread her legs more and thrust out her shimmering buttocks toward the audience with a soft moan, against brushing her hands over her breasts and her belly, reaching down...just a little farther down...

The dancer jerked her hand away and her eyes widened as she stared at nothing for a moment, as if she was not quite aware of where she was anymore or what she was doing. Tamton and William both had to subtly stroke themselves—as other men in the audience were doing—trying to find some momentary relief, and Indra made a more obvious movement to stroke her sex through her skirt.

Chantel's eyes fluttered until they were half-closed again and she continued dancing. It seemed she could almost hear those male thoughts that kept echoing and re-echoing in the room...

*Take it off...*

*Show us...*

*Show us your treasures...*

*Take it all off...*

Her costume was not designed for any sort of slow reveal, but Chantel reached to her waist and jerked at one of the delicate, shimmering strips covering her legs. She tore it off and dropped it to the stage floor, answered with an exhalation from her audience as part of her long, bare leg was revealed.

*Oh! More...more...!*

More coins were tossed onto the stage, sending their encouragement with a "ching!" Chantel barely noticed and bumped her hips a few more times, pulling the stiff straps of her costume down to show the expanse of warm, slightly damp skin and bare shoulders as her breasts strained against the fabric. One of her hands slipped into the opening of her strips and she audibly moaned before tearing off another strip, exposing most of her right leg.

Indra did have the thought to look toward the bar to see if Glain was present. For whatever reason, he was not. The young female dwarf currently tending the bar was staring open-mouthed and a little entranced herself at the magic within the room. Fortunately, her customers didn't notice her lack of tending as they focused on the show themselves.

The energy was quickly reaching a fever pitch as more coins landed at Chantel's feet and customers started switching seats trying to get closer to the stage. They murmured her name, murmured prayers that she continue her dance.

*Show us....show us....!*

Chantel continued tearing at her costume, most of her expression masked by the veil, but her eyes began to show conflict and confusion as she exposed more of herself, touched more of herself in front of these men and women. She found herself opening and removing the bodice, spice-colored breasts and dark brown nipples revealed to a roar of approval and yet more coins. She grabbed at her generous mounds in consternation before pinching her own nipples and moaning again.

The music continued, but even the piper and the drummer seemed hypnotized by the dancer.

*So beautiful....*

*The rest...take it off...!*

Chantel got to her feet and turned around to show her backside peeking out beneath torn fabric, then she bent over as she pulled down her final costume piece but for her veil and her slippers, stepping only one leg out of the shortpants to spread her legs and stay bent over at the waist. Her own hands smoothed over her naked buttocks, and a few coins actually struck that plush bottom as her audience rewarded her handsomely for the full view.

*Touch yourself...*

Chantel shuddered at the voice in her head, tried to shake her head no.

* I can feel how aroused you are...put your fingers between your legs.*

The entertainer finally did reach to slide her fingers between glistening lips. There was a wet sound that only a few customers closest to the stage heard.

*Turn around. Face us. Show us that soft, glorious bush.*

The dancer stood up and shifted to face the audience, her chest heaving as her nipples tightened further in the open air. The decorative, well-groomed fur covering her mound was curly and black as the hair on her head, and men called excitedly to her at the sight.

*Keep performing for us, Chantel. It is your love, is it not, to have all these eyes watching you...?*

The exotic dancer smoothly dropped down into a crouch on the stage with a soft whimper. She kept her legs wide open as she used one hand behind her to brace herself, using the other to begin masturbating in earnest, the pinkness of her flesh on full display as her fingers alternated between thrusting into her body and rubbing her pleasure nub.

Chantel made an effort to speak as she moaned, as her fingers got faster. "Ohhh...noooo...m-make it st--....ah! Stop...make it...stop....!"

It didn't stop until she orgasmed right on stage, her body shaking and her eyes clenched tightly shut to thunderous applause. The men nearly emptied their purses, and more than a few had already finished painting the tavern's floor in their excitement. As Chantel knelt there gasping, her companions hurried forward to start collecting the coins for her.

The dancer didn't even look at the coin before she scrambled to gather up most of her ruined costume, and then she ran off the stage full tilt.

*Come,* Indra ordered, standing quickly, mostly hidden amongst some taller men already on their feet. There was a lot of noise as people tried to determine just what in all Hells had just happened at the Orc's Bane tonight?

The Fey'ri followed the dancer's scent at first, but was delighted to hear a mad dash up some stairs that would take her to the second floor. Indra couldn't go back stage easily but she could backtrack up the guest stairs. From there, she just had to get close enough to sense Chantel's tumultuous thoughts. When she was certain she'd found the right door, number twenty-three, she heard quiet sobbing.

The dancer was thinking, *What have I done? What happened to me, what by the gods came over me?!*

Indra knocked, but did not use her voice. *Chantel. Open the door. Do not fear.*

The woman gasped, her thoughts still foggy and confused.

*Come. Open the door. You will be alright, I will show you.*

After some long moments of hesitation, the dancer finally did open the door, dressed in a quick robe that she'd thrown on upon entering her room. She'd taken off her veil, and her mouth was as full and red as Indra had imagined it might be. The diabolic elf held out her hand for Chantel to take.

*Come with me, beautiful sweet. We've little time.*

Without understanding why, the dancer took the Fey'ri's hand and the trio quickly led the performer back to their own room at the Orc's Bane, locking the door.

Immediately Indra covered her mouth in a kiss, her hands reaching to undo the sash and open Chantel's robe again so soon after she'd put it on.

*You have no need to cover yourself, Chantel.*

*Who—?*

*Shhh...I want you. I will taste you.*

The dancer's robe fell to the floor and William stepped up behind to catch Chantel as she seemed light-headed as Indra withdrew from the kiss, overwhelmed by her aura and her raw lust. Indra greedily caressed and explored the voluptuous dancer with her mouth and her hands, sampling her breasts and her belly, working down to breathe warm air into her fur, smelling her scent before nuzzling her clitoris. Indra remained on her knees to begin sucking eagerly on the other woman.

It was even better than in her dreams...softer, slicker, the most intoxicating fragrance...

Tamton was already helping to remove his Mistress's clothing without being asked, watching as her illusion began to fade. Indra's need had become so strong she could no longer focus on it. Indra cooperated only as long as it took to get the clothing off her before she returned to her oral ravishment of the enthralled performer. Her tail whipped back and forth in extreme excitement and her wings stretched out and quivered as clawed, red hands explored every curve and crevice to the half-elf woman.

Chantel cried out weakly, her eyes widening as the devil-bred came into full view with her true colors, but still she kept her legs open as a quick, talented devil's tongue lapped between them. William still held her against his chest, his arms hooked beneath hers to help keep her upright. Meanwhile, Tamton prepared himself to feed Indra's hungry snatch, opening his trousers to mount her.

*Take her, William,* Indra said in his mind. *I want her filled and you thrusting into her right next to my chin as she cums on my face.*

The second escort was far beyond any resolve at this point, and he used one hand to unfastened his pants like his compatriot, and shove them down far enough to free his erection. With Indra's help, he got the woman to lift one of her flexible legs and he hooked it with a forearm to hold her open. As soon as his rigid member was against the dancer's sex, Indra helped him guide it, telling him when to push.

Chantel grunted, feeling the bare, unfamiliar penetration and started breathing very quickly. She shook her head, but she couldn't tell them to stop. She was unable to speak as she twitched and writhed at the intense sensations.

William was silent as he worked his member inside the woman at a steady pace, a bit in awe and all he seemed able to think about was that he, of all the men staring at her as she stripped and performed on stage, had ultimately claimed her body. Not without Lady Rousse, of course, and her intense desire...Tamton was thrusting so hard into his Mistress that he could hear the slaps of their haunches.

Chantel's body tightened in William's arms and she squirmed more as he squeezed her generous breast, moaning as all the hungry attention to her body brought her inexorably closer to climaxing.

*Yes, sweet one, oh yes, cum for us, cum once again for your audience, all attention is on you, just as you like it...*

The exotic woman shrieked once, her orgasm breaking like a wave, and it set off the other three one by one: Indra, Tamton, then William in quick succession. The power swirled around them, making it impossible to breathe until the surge of pleasure had receded.

They were still catching their breaths, disengaging from wet and sweaty skin, when they realized Glain was pounding so hard on the door that it was about to come off its hinges.

"OPEN THE FUCKIN' DOOR OR I'LL CLEAVE YER HEADS!!" he bellowed.

That proved a pointless threat as the dwarf broke the handle to his own inn door and barged straight in. He froze at the scene of the naked dancer, two men with their pants down and one naked...something!...

"Troll spit!" he cursed and quickly spun to slam the door in the face of the first curious onlooker, bracing it with a chair. Then he turned back around, brandishing his axe, his scarred face dark with fury.

He didn't speak immediately, however; he was looking hard at Indra, studying her as she got up off the floor, her face wet from the other woman's juices.

She smiled at him, not worried about much at all at the moment as she basked in one of the most powerful afterglows she ever remembered. "If you had wanted to join, Master Glain, you only had to ask. You didn't need to break the door."

"Quiet, ye!" he barked, and after another beat, "I dinnae realize Indrath's spawn had grown up so soon. Yer 'Miss Bennett,' I take it?"

"That, or she's very generous with her escorts," she responded with humor, crossing her arms as Tamton and William were working to right their clothing and actually be able to do something to protect their Mistress if it came down to it. They did not, however, draw a weapon. Apparently the proprietor was the only one who could.

"Just like him, I see," Glain growled.

She quirked a purple brow at him. "And how would you know if I was?"

"None yer damn business. I want ye three out of my inn, tonight. Ye'll leave *my* performer here to recover from what ye've done to her. And ye wunnae be welcome here again without an apology from Lord Rousse for yer behavior."

Indra started to laugh, but Glain's clear, building anger made her think twice.

"This is neutral ground, whelp," the dwarf said, his eyes some of the most intense she'd ever seen. "Ye not only took this woman against her will, ye also caused a huge raucous downstairs with people wantin' to hump each other after that show. And ye had ever'thin' to do with it. It'll take hours to clean up and I'll be explain' for months that I havenae changed my stance on nudey dances!"

He growled deeply. "An' ye just put yer Da in an awkward spot here, kid. See if he's laughin' when he hears about this."

That last comment finally succeeded in breaking both her afterglow and her good humor. Now her stomach started to feel a little sick. Could he be right?

"Getcher things. Ye can stand in the foyer until yer coach shows up to take ye home. But after that, no comin' here unless ye have the right message for me, *Lady* Rousse. Got it?"

Indra nodded slowly without saying anything, wondering if there was any magic she had that might help this situation? She didn't think so...it would probably only make it worse.

Glain moved forward, his very presence almost a physical force causing the three to back up out of his way, and he re-slung his axe before he picked up the robe to drape it over a very quiet Chantel. He helped her to her feet and guided her gently to open the door.

The dwarf looked back at them one last time. "Oh, an' no refunds."

*****

Lord Indrath well knew she'd caused trouble again, simply in having to send a coach to pick-up his offspring in the middle of the night. His major domo, Jauvart, saw her safely home before bringing her to her father's audience.

It was a very uncomfortable re-telling for her as her Lord Father watched her almost without blinking.

"That is...quite the tale, Indra. I would ask what possessed you, but it is most apparent that you were the one doing the possessing, isn't it?"

His daughter blushed with embarrassment that only he seemed able to make her feel, and was very unhappy that all she seemed to be doing after leaving the grounds was apologizing to him.

"Perhaps this is as much as much my doing as yours," he sighed. "Your powers are growing faster than I anticipated. I see no other option than to keep you within the estate until you have better control."

Indra flinched as if she'd been struck and shook her head earnestly. "No, Father, please. I won't learn more control here, not after seeing the Trade Ward. There is so much going on, so many thoughts and sensations that aren't familiar. Your servants here know what is expected of them, they are entirely predictable. The city is not, it thrills me like nothing else!"

"You have shown very quickly you are not ready to go to the city, my dear," Indrath responded very firmly. "But that is not to say that I could not bring some of the city to you."

Indra shook her head again. "I know how secretive you are. Only those who meet your standards could ever enter to see the inside of this place, it would not be the same."

He gave her a steady gaze. "It would be if they remembered none of it afterward."

She began to protest again but he cut her off.

"Indra. Enough. I've decided. You'll not leave the grounds again until at least the summer season. We will re-evaluate then."

His daughter went rigid in frustration, her fists clenched and her agitated tail coiling about itself. Tears appeared in her eyes and her lower lip trembled as she tried to catch her breath around a lump in her throat. She cleared it before asking, "May I be excused, Father?"

"Excused? To where, Daughter?"

She gave him a look but knew well why he'd ask for clarification on that one. "My quarters."

"Yes. You may be excused to your quarters."

His offspring left his office quickly, her high emotion very visible in her aura and her thoughts in turmoil. She was thinking how she could not seem to please him in following her own magic, in practicing, as he'd said, with very little guidance. He'd allowed her to get the piercing which amplified her aura in the first place, and how was she to know what she could and couldn't do in the City if he merely said, "Go and see"? It had been so exciting as well, so freeing to decide how to spend her time in the bustle of activity... but now any time she used her sexual magic, she got in trouble for it.

She was confused and very hurt.

Indrath sighed to himself. She hadn't yet realized the essence of her mistakes. She was overbearing her victims with pure power. They were fully aware they were being forced, aware that their will was being bent only to please her. And others watching were aware of the force being used as well. It helped that she had not hurt any of her victims, that they only experienced a strong orgasm from their contact with her, but it still created complexities that he couldn't allow to go unchecked for long.

When his daughter understood better how to use her powers—when she at last learned some subtlety—those whom she chose would simply say, "Yes." They would be grateful to be with such beauty and experience pleasure beyond their very dreams. No one watching would give it a second thought; there would be no trouble, no undue attention. There would be no negative reputation to make forging future alliances more difficult, and it would not make finding future loyal servants or the occasional sacrifice that much harder.

Still, he couldn't judge her too harshly. It wasn't as though Indrath didn't possess certain impulsive memories of his own. She reminded him so much of himself at that age.

As the Fey Lord thought about Glain next, and Indra's description of his outrage at the Orc's Bane, he began to laugh audibly, smooth and low. Such a scene to behold after the dwarf had charged in! Glain could use a little more excitement after his retirement... and Indra no doubt brought back memories. It was just as well that Indra had revealed herself that way to his former associate; she may just be as potent as Indrath was over time, and the dwarf should keep it in mind.

Yes. It was time to visit the stubborn old codger again, anyway. They could reminisce. Indra could bring him that "note of apology" some time later, when she eventually went back.

Meanwhile, his daughter needed some specialized tutors...and better protection than poor Tamton could offer.

Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers