Expect the Unexpected

Story Info
Curiosity exposes her to another young man.
2.6k words
4.37
221.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitemom
petitemom
133 Followers

A few months passed after my experience in the men’s locker room at the “Y” and to my relief, my husband Ben had heard nothing about it I changed jobs shortly after and was now working as a circulation clerk at our local public library. Surrounded by women and in a very family-oriented and non-sexual environment, I figured my days of romantic adventure were over.

But I have since learned to always expect the unexpected.

When summer arrived and school let out, Ben took a week’s vacation and took our two children camping. I, on the other hand, made the two hour drive to visit my sister Paula and her family. A week of glorious nothing – sitting in the sun, sipping cold drinks, reading trashy novels and visiting with one of my favourite people in the whole world.

Paula is two years older than me and has always been my confidante and my role model. She was the one who explained the facts of life to me and instructed me in the fine art of hand jobs and blow jobs when high school boyfriends were pressuring me to go all the way.

She married Garrett shortly after high school and had three kids by the time she was 24. Now at the ripe old age of 40, two of her kids were in college and her youngest, Amy was 17 and about to start her senior year at high school.

Amy wasn’t around much, she and her boyfriend Chad were enjoying summer to the fullest, water skiing at a nearby lake and partying with their friends.

So it was pretty much just Paula and I during the day, with Garrett hanging out with us some evenings.

On the third morning after I arrived Paula let me sleep late. When I finally rolled out of bed to enjoy my morning coffee, Garrett was long gone to work and Paula had left me a note saying that she and Amy had gone shopping and she would be home by noon.

I lounged around in my pyjamas for most of the morning then finally decided that it was time to shower and dress. I stripped down in front of the mirror in the bathroom and was checking the tan that I had been working on for the last few days. Paula and I had been laying around in bikinis that we would never dare wear in public. She has put on a few pounds over the years but still looks pretty good for her age. I’m proud to say that I weigh the same as I did on my wedding day. I’m not quite as firm as I was then but all things considered I agree with my husband’s assessment that I am a “damn fine looking 38 year old”.

My smallish breasts – 34B – were a source of embarrassment when I was younger. I always envied Paula her full bust and the way she filled out her sweaters. But now it was she who envied me because less boob meant less sag.

My tan was beginning to show against the white of my breasts and small triangle of pale skin that surrounded my pubic hair. I keep my pussy neatly trimmed, particularly during summer swimsuit season and because Ben is more likely to spend time down there when it’s easier to get at.

I ran my fingers through the light covering of hair that was only a shade darker than the blonde hair on my head. The lips of my pussy were clearly visible and I let my hand drift between my legs and I gently massaged my moist slit.

I’m not sure if I actually heard something or if I just sensed it, but I had the sudden feeling that I was not alone. The bathroom door was slightly ajar, open about a foot, so I walked over, still naked, and positioning myself behind it peered out into the hallway.

I saw the back of Amy’s boyfriend Chad as he hurried away down the hallway.

I wasn’t sure what to do. I figured that he had probably seen me and I felt a combinations of emotions. I was embarrassed for starters, especially considering that he had not only seen me naked but pleasuring myself in front of a mirror. But I was embarrassed for him too, because he probably realized that I seen him watching me and I guessed that he was worried about what I would say to him or to Amy.

I closed and locked the bathroom door and proceeded with my shower. I was still a little turned on by what I had started a few minutes earlier and, I think, by the fact that a young man had been watching me. I finished off my shower by spending a little quality time with business end of the detachable shower head. I didn’t quite come – I seem to need Ben’s hard cock to accomplish that – but I certainly enjoyed myself. As I slipped on my bra and panties then shorts and a t-shirt I revelled in that slightly horny feeling that I knew would stay with me throughout the day.

Suddenly I really missed Ben.

I hadn’t forgotten about Chad, though, and I was trying to decide what I should say to him – if he ever showed his face again. I walked down the hall to Amy’s room to put back the hair dryer I had borrowed before my shower and, assuming that Chad had fled in his embarrassment earlier, I figured I was once again alone in the house, so I didn’t bother knocking.

Chad was sitting on Amy’s bed, his back to the door so he didn’t notice me at first. It was pretty obvious to me, though, what he was doing. Although I couldn’t see his equipment, I knew from the motion of his arms that he was masturbating.

“Oh my God!” I said, louder than I meant to.

Chad swung his head around to see me and in the same motion threw himself on the floor behind the bed, his eyes wide with terror.

I could feel the heat as my embarrassment crept up my neck to my face and I could see the same reaction in his face. My first impulse was to turn and run as Chad had done earlier but I knew that something had to be said and it was clear that I was going to have to be the one to initiate the conversation.

“We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” I said with a smile. “People are going to talk.”

“I’m so sorry, Mrs. Sinclair. Oh God. I am so embarrassed,” he said.

“Chad, don’t worry about it. It’ll be our little secret. I promise.”

“Oh man! Amy is going to kill me if she finds out.”

“Chad, I just told you it’s our secret and I meant it. You saw me doing pretty much the same thing in the bathroom – I’ve got just as much at stake in keeping this quiet as you do.”

Then it suddenly dawned on me that Chad might have been masturbating because he saw me. That thought gave me a little guilty pleasure.

“I can’t believe this happening to me,” he said. His eyes were closed and he was shaking his head back and forth, still kneeling behind the protective cover of Amy’s bed.

“For God’s sake, Chad,” I said, “get a grip on yourself.”

He opened his eyes and then and a smirk crossed his face.

“That’s pretty much what caused the whole problem in the first place,” he said.

I burst out laughing and after a few seconds, so did Chad.

I walked over and sat on the end of the bed. Chad was still huddled on the floor. He hadn’t made any attempt yet to put himself back together, so to speak, and I wondered if his erection had subsided yet.

“I meant what I said, Chad,” I said softly. “I know how embarrassing this must be for you, but it’s perfectly natural to masturbate. Hell, I’m a 38 year old woman and I still do it.”

“I know. I mean I had no idea until I . . . you know, saw you,” he said. “And I wasn’t trying to spy on you, honest, I just happened to walk by and the door was open and you were . . . there, you know and . . . “

“It’s not your fault,” I said. “I’m not blaming you, I’m not angry with you, I’m not . . . anything. I’m not even embarrassed anymore. I should probably go now and let you, uh, finish what you started.”

“After what just happened I’m never going to do this again,” he said. “I swear!”

I smiled at him.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“Eighteen.”

“Believe me you’ll do it again. Lots and lots. Have you and Amy ever . . . I mean, this is probably none of my business, but are you two, you know, uh, sexually active?”

“No.”

“You’re both still virgins?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Well that’s probably a good thing, I mean you’re both still pretty young, although I’m guessing you wish you were, you know, active.” I said.

“So Chad, since we’ve come to know each other so, uh, intimately already this morning, can I ask you another personal question?”

I could feel my heart racing, as I pursued this line of questioning. My pussy, which had still been a little damp from the shower, was positively dripping now and I wondered how long before my panties were soaked through and it started to show through my shorts.

“Sure, go ahead and ask,” Chad said. He was still crouched in the same position, but his manner seemed a little more at ease.

“Have you have ever had someone else, a girl I mean, touch you the way you were just touching yourself?”

“No,” he said.

“Are you still hard? I mean is it still, um, erect?” I took the liberty of leaning forward to take a look. Chad leaned back on his haunches revealing his semi-hard cock. His pants and underwear were down around his ankles and in the few seconds that his penis was exposed to my view it quickly re-attained it’s status as a raging hard-on.

“May I touch it?” I asked.

“Um, sure, I guess so,” he said.

“Stand up.” He did.

“You might as well take those right off,” I said, nodding towards his pants. He did that too.

“What the hell,” I said, “take off your shirt, too. I might as well get a look at the whole package while we’re at it.” As he did that, I walked moved over to his side of the bed and sat facing this totally naked young man. It was deju vu all over again, bringing back fond memories of my locker room adventure.

Chad was thin but not skinny. He wasn’t muscular, but he had what I would call an athletic build, and his muscles were well defined. His tan was much better developed than mine, evidenced by the sharp contrast between his brown, flat stomach and the stark white where his swim suit usually resided.

He was blond and although his chest was hairless, there was a thin trail of almost white-blond hair that led from his navel down to a fairly thick patch of curly hair that surrounded his cock.

His balls which were smallish and tight in his scrotum had a light downy covering of hair on them.

But it was his cock that commanded my attention. Like Derek’s, at the YMCA, he was average in length and girth, but extremely hard. Chad was circumcised and the head was flared and the pinkish color of roses.

His cock pulsed, less than a foot in front of me and precum oozed from the tip.

I gently reached forward and used my thumb to spread the viscous fluid over the tip and around the head of this magnificent piece of manhood until it glistened in the sunlight that shone through the window.

Chad took a breath and held it as my hand made contact with the heat of his straining cock. I moistened my thumb again with the precum that continued to flow, and gripping it with my right hand, I ran my lubricated thumb along the underside down to the base of his cock and back up again.

I looked up at his face and smiled.

“How does that feel?” I asked, already knowing the answer from the expression on his face.

“Fucking incredible,” he said.

“Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty,” I said, jokingly. “Tell me what you want me to do with this hard, throbbing cock of yours, Chad.”

“Oh God, touch it again. Stroke it for me, please Mrs. Sinclair.”

“Call me Deb, Chad. Mrs. Sinclair makes me feel so old.”

“You’re not old Mrs. . . . uh, Deb,” he said. “You’re so fucking hot! I love your tits and your blonde pussy and . . .”

His voice trailed off as he began to lose himself in the sensations of my hand lightly stroking his young cock. I have long since learned that the secret to a memorable handjob, or blowjob for that matter, is to take your time, vary the pressure and slowly let the pressure build.

“Would like to see them again?” I asked. “My ‘tits’, I mean.”

“Y-y-yes, please,” he stammered.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and reached behind my back to undo my bra. Slowly I let it slide down off my small, white breasts. My nipples were hard, almost aching. Using some of Chad’s ample supply of precum, I coated each nipple with his warm, sticky fluid until they too, glistened in the sunlight.

I returned my attention to his pulsating cock, painfully aware that not only was I unprepared to let anyone but Ben fuck my dripping pussy, but Chad probably wouldn’t last long enough for me to take my shorts and panties off.

His breath was coming faster and I sensed his impending orgasm. Like I did with Derek at the ‘Y’, I took the head of Chad’s cock in my mouth and sucked off the coating of precum.

I no sooner pulled my mouth off than he erupted.

The first shot was a long thick string of white, cum that laid itself out across my cheek, forehead and the top of my head.

The next two shots were just as white and thick as the first and I leaned back and watched as one hit me square in the center of my chest and the next across my left breast and nipple.

And he kept on cumming. I caught as much as I could in my hands. There was a little less with each subsequent squirt and before long it was just running down his cock which continued to tremble and pulse.

I leaned forward slightly and ran my tongue up the underside of that beautiful, hard young prick and lapped up the cum. Then I looked up at Chad as I licked my fingers clean and he looked down at me in humble adoration.

More than anything I wanted to rip off my shorts and teach him the wonders of giving a woman oral pleasure, but a rustle just outside of Amy’s still-open door caught my attention.

Holding my t-shirt in front of my cum covered breasts, I ran to the door and looked down the hallway to see the back of Paula’s husband Garrett as he hurried around the corner.

I looked at Chad in horror.

“Oh shit!” was all I could say.

petitemom
petitemom
133 Followers