Expect the Unexpected

Story Info
Christina learns to expect the unexpected.
6.7k words
4.39
65.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

A Hard Week at Work - Expect the Unexpected

A Story of Unexpected Events for Christina

Christina had been busy with her new job all week. Things were really turning around for her. She couldn't believe how her new lover had helped her find such a great job. As such, Christina had promised Doc she would take off early on Friday, so they could celebrate her successful week. One of the perks of this new job was the company normally closed right after lunchtime every Friday.

In spite of her successful week, she felt a bit guilty for her lack of time to give to Doc. However, Doc had been extremely understanding of the situation. Christina thought back to when Doc told her that she would soon discover that he was the most caring, most giving and most understanding person she would ever meet. Now tonight, she was going to give Doc all the attention she could, especially the more erotic attentions they both loved. Thinking of such was now making her horny.

The memory and current circumstances brought a warm inner feeling of contentment. With a new smile spreading across her face, she began to try to wrap up her day so she could go home and get ready for their night out, and then their night "IN". Just as the last piece of paperwork had been sorted, she gave one last glance around her desk, began to push back away from the desk.... the phone rang!

Christina answered her line. DAMN! It was her new boss. Their biggest client from Chicago, the one who was scheduled to be here on Monday afternoon for a major presentation, well he was in town NOW! And he was expecting a major presentation this evening as his return flight was tomorrow morning. Now Christina had to stay over to help finish the presentation preparation. With her boss on the phone, Christina hurriedly pulled the client folder from her desk-filing drawer. They went over the remaining points of the presentation, and what else had to be done.

After hanging up the phone, Christina thought of her plans with Doc. Her mind started to whirl trying to work things through in her head.

"OK, three last major points on the presentation, copies to be bound, arrange for refreshments, then there's the light dinner to be delivered and make sure everyone else does their job. WHEW! It's 2:00pm and the boss wants to meet at 3:00pm for a walk through of the presentation. I can do this! But I better call Doc and let him know we may have to delay our plans by a few hours."

Christina mentally went through a checklist of things to do, in what order, and pull together everything she might possibly need her boss' presentation - and then as she remembered what Doc had told her, expect the unexpected and plan for it. Christina smiled and jotted down some notes for those "just in case" unexpected questions the client may ask, knowing this would impress her new boss. Now the toughest past of all was staring her right in the face. She took a deep breath, picked up her phone, and reluctantly dialed Doc's cell phone.

"Hey sweetie, something has come up. We may need to delay our weekend by a few hours. Our biggest client from Chicago is in town today instead of Monday and he insists on having his presentation this evening."

"Christina, that's OK. We can just modify our plans slightly. How long do we need to delay getting started?"

Doc was understanding, but a slight undertone of disappointment was present in his voice.

With a sigh, Christina continued:

"Maybe as much as 3 hours. I may not be able to get home until closer to 7:00, need to pack a few things, shower, change ... you know ... all my girl stuff. Natural beauty takes time. So perhaps 8:30 or 9:00."

Christina heard silence. No reply from Doc, just silence. She knew he must be disappointed, as they had planned this special evening for days. Then Doc shifted into his business consultant mode and verbally began to assist her over the phone.

"Hmmmm, OK Christina, but give me some specifics. What remains to be done, and in what order? Who is delegating the responsibilities? Do you have enough people there to get the job done in time? That will give me a more realistic idea on the time you will truly need to get everything done."

Christina relayed the list of what needed to be accomplished, by whom, in what order, etc.

Then Doc replied:

"Christina, you better plan on being delayed a bit more than you first calculated. If he is as earnest as you stated, he will be asking many questions. You know, buying signal type questions. As well, you need to expect the unexpected."

Sounding remorseful and just as disappointed as she knew Doc was, Christina continued:

"I'm sorry for the delay. I had no idea his company would bring him in so early."

Doc was again his normal understanding self as he replied.

"That's OK my dear. I can just make a few calls to change some very special reservations I had made. All will work out just fine. Now get moving girl or you'll be late meeting your boss for the initial review."

Christina was relieved at how well Doc took things. He truly was a very understanding man. Within a few minutes, Christina ran through her mental checklist, smiled and was out the office door. She was in front of the conference room door and confident she had all the bases covered for the presentation. DAMN! Sure enough the first unexpected event, the client was going to push things back another 30 minutes and wanted to cover some additional information as well. After a going over the changes and modifications with her boss, Christina excused herself to go alert her co-workers of the pending re-write of the presentation.

Another two and a half hours passed before they had the final version ready to go. The bound copies were ready, refreshments were in the conference room, and dinner would be delivered in 45 minutes. . Smiling at what all she and her team accomplished in such a short time, Christina called Doc to inform him of the events.

Doc's voice was just another reassurance of her accomplishments.

"My sweet, that's great news. I told you to expect the unexpected. So how much longer do you anticipate?"

Christina paused as if going through a mental checklist before she replied.

"Once he's actually at the office, I just need to wait for the dinner delivery so I can unlock the doors for the delivery driver. Then after I get the dinner into the conference room, I'm out of here."

Doc paused, then answered.

"Hmmm sounds like it will be closer to 8:30 before you can wrap things up. I'll call and change the reservations again."

Christina felt badly about this, but this was an opportunity to really impress her new boss. This could mean a lot for her career. Sure enough, it took until 8:30 for all the light dinner to actually be delivered and set up in the conference room. She had walked to her desk to do a final double check when the phone rang. Christina saw from the Caller ID that it was Doc.

"Well, how'd it go? How close were my time estimates to what actually transpired?"

Ashley looked at her watch and smirked.

"It went great. And I just finished up, and since it is 8:35, you were right ... smart ass."

They both chuckled. And Doc told her to get her butt in gear; the evening wouldn't wait on her much longer. Christina looked around one more time, walked to the door, turned out the appropriate lights, walked out and locked the door.

As she turned, a van suddenly pulled into the parking lot and skidded to a stop right in front of her. Before she could react, a man dressed in black, jumped from the van and grabbed her. As Christina tried to scream, a gloved hand came across her mouth. As hard as she fought, the man was easily overpowering her.

"Cooperate or you'll get hurt. UNDERSTAND!"

Christina's eyes were wide with fear. She could not have spoken even if the man's hand was not on her mouth. She could barely muster enough where with all to nod.

"Now listen up, bitch!. Any ideas on changing your mind and it will get bad for you. REALLY BAD for you. Do you understand cunt!"

Christina hated that word. It made her grimace. But again she nodded. She saw the van driver jump out with a roll of duct tape in his hand. He was also dressed in black. And just like her captor, he was also wearing black leather gloves and a ski mask.

"Get the bitch's hands first. Then blindfold her. We gotta get out of here before someone sees us, so make it fast!

As her captor spoke, Christina was even more terrified. However, she could feel her captor's hard cock pressed against her ass cheeks. Her mind was doing flip flops as the hard cock made her think in one direction of the possibilities that may await her. And yet, the kidnapping was scaring her to the depths of her inner being.

The driver roughly grabbed one hand and pulled it behind her where he began wrapping the duct tape around the wrist. He then just as roughly pulled her other hand behind her back and began wrapping the duct tape around that wrist. Finally the tape was wrapped around both wrists several times. She watched the driver reach into his hip pocket and pull out a long scarf. Ironically, it looked a lot like one she owned. The scarf was quickly rolled and placed over her eyes. The driver took no pains in her comfort as he roughly tied the scarf. Christina could not see and her hands were bound tightly behind her.

Her captor took a handful of her hair in one hand and the other was roughly around the back of her neck. He pushed her forward toward the van's open sliding door. She was literally thrown onto the floor of the van. Her captor was holding her down tightly as she heard the front door close and knew the driver was back in the van. The van lurched as it sped out of the parking lot.

"Feel this bitch? It is a very sharp blade. The kind of blade that could skin you alive!"

Christina could feel the cold steel as the flat of the knife blade was being pressed against her cheek.

"One wrong move, one sign of protest ... and it's over! Got it, cunt?"

Again Christina winced at that word. The knife blade against her cheek was slowly being drawn against her flesh. Slowly, oh so painfully slow, she felt the blade slip into her blouse. The sharpness of the blade was soon made evident as with just a few quick flicks; her blouse and bra had been completely cut away from her body. Lower the blade slipped and just as quickly, her skirt and bikini panty were now gone.

" Man oh man. You should see this. The bitch's cunt is wet man. I mean she is soaked."

Christina felt a reddened blush cover her entire body. She WAS wet! Her pussy was drenched. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted as a gloved finger was roughly pushed into her pussy. That was quickly followed by a second gloved finger.

"Man this bitch is hot for us man. Her cunt is soaked. Hold it a sec man. Gotta check her ass."

Christina panicked as she felt the pussy juice covered gloved finger slip down to her ass. As hard as she mentally tried to prepare herself for the assault, it was not working. The finger roughly sought out it's way into her ass.

"Man you better step on it and get to the warehouse. Otherwise, I'm gonna fuck this bitch here in the van. Hell, she'd probably like it too."

Christina thoughts were spinning in her head. Here she was being abducted and her pussy and ass were wantonly accepting these invading fingers. Again, her thought process was abruptly interrupted by the teeth coming down hard on a nipple. As she yelped she felt the teeth bite even harder.

"Buddy you gotta hurry, her nipples are like rocks. Think she needs a little sumpin sumpin."

Christina heard the sound of a zipper being lowered and then felt a cock head poised at her lips. Two gloved hands gripped her head and pushed her forward onto the cock.

"Suck it bitch. Suck my cock. You're gonna swallow the whole thing or choke on it trying!

Christina tentatively opened her mouth but the assailant pushed her head over his cock in one rough movement. She felt the hard cock being forced to the back of her mouth and into her throat. She sputtered, coughed and almost gagged. But her assailant pulled her head back and then pushed it back down again. Christina forced her throat to relax as best she could. Soon her captor was fucking her mouth and throat. Deeper and deeper the cock was forced into her mouth and throat. The head began to swell and throb. She knew if she really tried, it would explode and this would be over.

Whether she was urged on by instinct or by a sense of self preservation, Christina began to truly suck this invading cock, working her tongue along the shaft as it pulled outward, relaxing her throat as it moved inward, then tightening her throat muscles to grip it. She could tell her captor was about to cum and was soon rewarded with jets of cum blasting into her throat. Abruptly the cock was removed and she felt the rest of his cum being shot all over her face. Instinctively Christina opened her mouth and slid out her tongue in an attempt to catch the jets of cum.

"Damn this bitch is hot man. She's taking my load and has her mouth open wanting more. Damn man, if her mouth is this hot, think how hot her cunt and ass are gonna be. Now get us to that warehouse or I'm gonna fuck her ass right now. Ok bitch, keep sucking my man meat. Keep sucking it til you get all that cum outta my balls. Suck it till I'm hard again."

Her plan had not worked. Yes, he had cum, but the onslaught did not cease. Christina could only do as her captor demanded. His knife was now held with the flat of the blade on her breast. The cold blade was resting at the edge of her nipple. Christina could feel his cock begin to slowly grow erect again. Just as it was beginning to become really hard, she felt the van come to a stop. The van's side door was being slid open and she felt her feet being pulled. As the cock popped from her mouth, she was picked up and carried to a chair.

"Told you man. This bitch is hot. You make the ransom call like we discussed? Good! Now until we get agreement to the money drop, we're gonna use this bitch. You got the camera's set? Good! Now let's see what all this bitch has to give us."

She wondered what the second man was doing. And thought how she hoped they had contacted Doc for the ransom. But, then worried as to how Doc could possibly raise the ransom at this time of night?. Her thoughts were again interrupted as she felt the blade of the knife on her abdomen. She then felt the heads of two cocks on either side of her mouth.

"You gonna suck us both now bitch. You gonna deep throat us both. And we gonna be taking pictures and a video of the whole thing. If somebody don't believe we got you, we gonna send them the pictures. But we gonna keep the damn video as our trophy. Now open up and suck bitch!"

Christina's mind was again spinning. Pictures? Video? Ransom? Who? Why? Then she felt the fist cock nuzzle at her lips. With just the slightest hesitation she opened her mouth. The man's body shifted until he was standing in front of her. Again two gloved hands grabbed her head and forced her mouth onto more of the swollen length.

"Yeah man. See, I told you this bitch is hot. She got my nut in nothing flat just a while ago.. That's it, fuck her face man. See how she gulps down your man meat. Give it to her man. Make her take all of it. Just save some more for me."

Christina was being face fucked. The cock was brutalizing her mouth and throat. She was doing all she could to keep up with each thrust. As she was being face fucked, a second set of gloved hands roughly played with her breasts before sliding down between her thighs.

"Spread them legs bitch. I gotta get to that cunt while you're being face fucked."

Christina did as instructed. As her legs spread she felt two gloved fingers slam into her pussy. Christina felt a cum begin to stir within her. As hard as she fought the intense feeling, she couldn't help herself. Her own body was betraying her. It hit her hard. A knot at the base of her spine exploded sending a lightning storm of sparks coursing all over her body. Her moans were muffled by the cock sliding in her mouth.

"Man did you feel that? The bitch just came for us. Man, I knew she would be hot."

As soon as the captor's words fell into the silence of the warehouse, she felt the cock in her mouth swell. The entire length was forced down her throat and began to explode. Christina felt the hot jism hit the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. Her tongue went crazy trying to lap the length of the cock in her mouth.

"Man look at that! Your cum is oozing outta her mouth and drooling down to her chin. Yeah man. Pump it to her. Fill her with your spunk. Man she be eating it up."

And Christina was indeed. She was still in the throws of the last of her orgasm and was drinking as much of the cum this man could offer. She could feel the overflow oozing from the corners of her mouth and drooling down to her chin. In her minds eye she could see the fresh cum mingling with the sticky remnants that had been shot all over her face just a short time ago. Slowly, the cock was removed from her mouth. Christina exercised her jaw trying to return some sort of normal movement to it.

"OK man let's move the bitch over here. It's time to play hard!"

Christina felt herself being pulled from the chair and walked towards her right. They soon stopped and she felt the knife sliding between her wrists and easily slicing through the duct tape. As soon as her wrists were free from the tape, she felt one arm being raised and a restraint being buckled to her wrist. This was quickly followed by her other wrist being raised and restrained. Her legs were spread as far as she could possibly slide them and they too were restrained. She was now standing before her captors, spread eagle, completely vulnerable, completely open to their onslaught.

"Look at her man. Her cunt juice is running down her thighs. Her nipples are rock hard. Our cum is all over her face. Man, it don't get much better than this. Let's have some fun now while we wait on the ransom reply."

Christina felt the sudden strike of a light flogger across her buttocks. Then another, then another. With each strike of the flogger, she at first tried to twist her body to escape the blows. However, her body soon began to betray her again. In a few minutes of flogging, she felt herself pressing back into the blows. Her ass was being pushed out and up as much as she could in this spread eagle position. Somehow the pain was turning to pleasure. Light whimpers of pleasure were beginning to flow from her lips. The light blows were now replaced with the heavy dull thud of a suede flogger. After about 10 blows of the heavy flogger, a gloved hand roughly massaged her ass cheeks. This was followed by another 10 blows. Again the gloved hand roughly massaged her ass cheeks. However, a gloved finger was now worked into her ass. This caused her to at first lunge forward. But as the finger worked in deeper, her hips began to push back.

"OK man, get that butt plug ready. Work it in her ass, open her up. We gonna fuck that tight ass tonight."

Christina felt a lubed tip of the butt plug pushed against her ass. Slowly it began to twist and slide inward. As the widest part pressed against her sphincter, she instinctively pushed back, allowing it to pop in.

"Man, ain't never seen a bitch take it like that. Damn man. Her ass just opened up and swallowed that plug whole. She's gonna fuck us good with that ass."

Again Christina felt the heavy flogger land across her buttocks. Occasionally the thongs of the flogger would land on the base of the butt plug. The sensation sent chills up and down her spine. After 10 blows, again the gloved hand worked her buttocks. However, it also traveled down and pushed and twisted the butt plug even deeper. Christina began to moan as her building pleasure began to again betray her.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers
12