Expectant Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the sky realizing it was starting to get dark.

"Are you gonna get any grief for being so late? Do you need to call anyone?"

No, My mom works the swing shift, and my dad moved out years ago. My sister Mona won't care, although she'll probably be a little jealous."

We headed back to my car and I headed toward her house. She sat close to me, running her hand over my leg and squeezing my dick thru my jeans. I finally had to move her hand away. "Stop that, Or I won't be able to walk when get to your place!"

She just grinned a little and moved her hand, away from my dick. She kept it on my leg tho.We arrived and I walked her to her door.

Just as we got to the door, Mona came out and grinned at her.

" I figured you'd be home late, Michelle called me and told me that Billy had shown up at school." She was grinning at us shamelessly. "Anyway, Mom called, She's staying with Brad tonite, so we have the place to ourselves.

She looked at me and winked.

"Hey Billy, Good to see you! Wanna stay for dinner?" I looked at Wendy and saw she was smiling.

"Sure. I'm kinda hungry."

"Hm. I wonder why..."

"Mona!" Wendy was blushing.

"What? I figured he could use a good meal..."

Wendy just smiled, grabbed my hand and led me inside.

A lot more happened that night, but that will be another story...

12