Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For long moments, Galen was lost in his own world, licking and sucking her clit and running his tongue down to her vaginal opening and then back up. With two fingers of his other hand he slid inside her pussy, deeply a few times before focusing on the rough area just inside her pussy. He applied stroking pressure as he continued suckling her clit. He could feel her wetness on his chin and lips and her scent went right through him. He knew that he'd be carrying her smell with him when he returned to Texas and knew that it would make the coming lonely nights more bearable.

Pressure built for Raija and her legs began to tremble from the strain of keeping them open to him. Her hands moved to her breasts and she began stroking her nipples, long pulls that gave the delicious sensation of painful pleasure. Raija felt her orgasm coming and her hips began to squirm, rising off the bed and she started mewling sounds of pleasure.

"yes, yes, yes".

Galen looked up briefly, mesmerized by the desire on her face, before applying firmer pressure on her g-spot. Raija's legs tensed and then began to shake and she felt her control slipping. Giving in to the sensations, she wasn't prepared for the fluid that suddenly leaked from her. Smiling against her thigh, Galen continued licking until he felt her trembling cease. He slid up her body, taking her hands in his, twining his fingers with hers, raising them over head head as he leaned forward to take her mouth.

He lay hard and heavy against her, riding out the desire to plunge himself within her depths. She looked embarrassed when he broke the kiss and started to turn her head.

"What's wrong?" He frowned down at her pensive look.

He could barely hear her whisper, "I think I had an accident just now."

He grinned at her, "no, you ejaculated."

She snapped her attention to his face, searching his eyes.

"I take it you've never done that before then?"

"No"

Secretly he was glad to hear it. He wanted to give her something to remember him by.

She raised her head from the bed and sucked his lower lip into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue, nibbling it suggestively.

Galen began moving his groin against hers, stroking back and forth. Raija tried to tug her hands free of his, but Galen didn't budge. She could feel his hips making circles, moving up and down and pressing steadily on her clit.

Raija closed her eyes and sighed as Galen's tongue lashed out at her nipple again. He sucked softly until Raija whispered, "Harder love". Galen gladly obliged, using his teeth to gently surround her nipple before applying slight pressure which increased with her moans.

Galen freed one hand and dragged his jeans and briefs down his legs. He fumbled with a condom and then looked into Raija's eyes as he sunk his cock inside her softness. He stilled as they both became accustomed to the sensation of being joined. The stillness lasted only until he felt Raija's hips twisting and urging him to action. She stroked her legs against the roughness of his jeans and opened herself wider for him.

Taking her invitation, Galen began lazily thrusting himself into her, drawing out until just the tip was still within her before stroking back in. The sensations were incredible for Galen as Raija was tight, wet and hot around him. He lowered his head and captured her mouth with his, grinding his hips against hers. Raija wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him deeper. It wasn't long before Galen felt his orgasm approaching and he dropped his head to the curve of her neck and began licking and sucking on her pulse point.

Raija knew she would have a bruise on her neck in the morning but she wasn't concerned enough to ask Galen to stop. In fact, she liked the bit of pain it caused. She was lucky that she was off the rest of the week which would give the bruise time to fade.

With one last thrust, Galen ground down hard on her pelvis, engaging her clit which caused Raija's pussy to tighten around him. Galen felt as though he were coming apart when he came. It wasn't just the physical release, which he had certainly needed, but there was an emotional release provided by being with someone who made no demands on him.

When Galen didn't move, Raija wondered if he'd fallen asleep, but then she felt his hot wet tears on her neck. She stroked his back and sang quietly, "Sit down at my table, until your spirit is fed, lay your burden by the fire and rest your worries in my bed."

Rolling off Raija, carefully holding the condom, Galen turned onto his back and started talking.

"Kate and I were best friends from junior high through high school and the first two years of college. She got pregnant during our junior year of college. The baby's father didn't want to marry her or have anything to do with her or Ryan and she came to me for help. We both knew that her family would be disappointed in her and I promised to help her through it.

What I didn't know is that she told her family that I was the father. They'd wanted the two of us to get together since we were kids and were happy by the news. They in turn told my parents and instead of standing up for myself, I accepted responsibility and married her.

Everyone thinks we're this happily married couple raising a son. The only people who know the truth are my brother and sister and Ewan and Aisha. We work opposite shifts, everyone thinks it's to cut down on childcare expenses, but honestly, it's to avoid drawing attention to the fact that we don't and have never slept together. Ryan's in school now, so there's no real reason for Kate to work the night shift.

So that's the life that I'm living. I love Ryan like my own flesh and blood and I made the decision to go through with it, so it's the life I'm leading and now you know."

12