Expectations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been waiting for me Raija?"

Desperate for his touch, she told him the truth. "Since Las Vegas."

Galen struggled to contain his emotions at hearing her admission. He channeled his emotion into his fingers and tongue as he stroked her clit and her jewelry. Teasing and tugging her grabbed hold of her cheeks in his hands and pulled her closer to his mouth. With one hand he slid two fingers deep inside her as his tongue lapped at her.

The sensations created by Galen's tongue and fingers inside her and playing with her jewelry had Raija crying out in pleasure. She ground herself against his face and with a shudder felt her orgasm rip through her body.

Galen was pleased and reluctantly slid his fingers out of her pussy. He placed a final kiss on her clit before moving from between her legs to stand behind her. Raija was still leaning forward on the bar, her womanly charms on display for him, begging for attention.

Galen unbuttoned his pants and let them slide down to his feet. His boxer briefs followed shortly and he used her juices to coat his shaft. He slid on a condom and bending his knees slightly, entered her slowly from below. He loved the way her body seemed to form to his. She spread her legs to give him room to enter her deeper and he obliged.

They were silent and motionless for a while, relearning the feel of one another and then Raija moved her hips forward, causing Galen's cock to leave her warmth. She slowly slid her hips back, taking him inside her again. Galen's eyes reflexively were drawn down to the picture of his white cock sinking into her brownness. The visual was enough to spur him on and he grabbed her hips in his fingers and began stroking in earnest.

Galen pulled all the way out and then thrust in deeply, burying himself. He snaked one hand around and stroked his fingers across her lips. Her tongue lashed out and stroked a finger which tasted just like she did. She sucked his finger inside her mouth and matched his strokes.

Even though he'd already seen and felt her cum, he wanted it again. He wanted her to cum all over him and call out his name. Surprisingly he realized that he wanted her to acknowledge that she was his.

"Cum for me darlin'"

Raija mewled her pleasure and moved his hand from her mouth to her clit. His fingers began wildly strumming as she ground herself against him.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes."

"I couldn't hear you. Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes." The esss whimpered out of her as he pinched her clit.

"Now!"

Galen slapped one hand again her ass and that pushed her over the edge. He felt her tighten around him and pulse as she let out a long wail. He felt his own cum start to rise up to meet hers and he quickly pulled out of pussy and removed the condom. He placed his cock between her ass cheeks and stroked back and forth between them. He watched as rope after rope of thick cum, shot out onto her ass and up her back.

He wasn't one for money shots and wasn't trying to degrade her, he just wanted to see his cum on her brown skin.

He leaned forward, kissing her shoulder which spread his cum against his abdomen. He whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry I made you wait so long darlin', it won't happen again."

Galen grabbed a paper towel and cleaned her back and ass before turning her to face him. Her skin was flush and her eyes were bright. He kissed her nose, her eyelids and her chin before taking her mouth and mimicking their previous motions.

"Take me to bed darlin'."

Still not speaking Raija took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She stood at the side of the bed and slipped off her clothes before sliding under the covers. She turned facing the mirrored closet doors to the left of the bed.

Galen stood staring at their reflections in the mirror for a moment before sliding in behind her. He slid one leg between hers and wrapped his arms around her waist. He met her eyes in the mirror and placed a kiss on the back of her neck. She smiled and closed her eyes.

12