Expectations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's for you." At that he turned red and looked away from her. "I thought we could try it."

She was intrigued. Galen was normally very sure of himself when it came to their lovemaking. Did he have doubts that she would say no to him?"

"I knew it was for me silly. Although, you might want to think about trying it to. I understand there's some type of male G-spot back there."

He looked relieved and terrified at once.

He then hauled out a large wooden and leather box with an attached lock. "It's for our collection of toys." Ridiculously, she grew misty eyed. Apparently he'd decided that they would have a collection together. Inside she found a second smaller box with a small ring tied with a ribbon.

"What's this?"

He blushed again. "It's a new ring for your piercing."

She reached over the side of the bed and grabbed her bag from the floor. Reaching in, she pulled out the contents one by one.

A pair of nipple clamps, a clitoral stimulator shaped like a bee, with straps to go over the thighs, a black suede ribbon and a selection of cock rings for him.

"What are those for? They look dangerous." And they did look dangerous, there were metal ones, leather ones and a studded leather one. You use them to control an erection, but I just want to see you in one. I love they way they look.

As much as she gave of herself to him, he knew that he wouldn't be able to say no.

She persuaded Galen to take off his clothes and lie back on the bed. She slid the studded leather cock ring around his cock and under his balls and made sure the Velcro was securely attached.

She was right, he was glorious in one.

"I don't see what the charm is in this darlin'."

"I do." She could feel her clit and pussy lips engorge and wanted to slide herself on him.

Next he attached the nipple clamps to her already erect nipples. Twisting the screw, he applied just enough pressure until she asked him to stop. Raija then stood on the side of the bed as she strapped the stimulator around her thighs and placed the vibrating nub right on her clit.

Galen thought it looked as sexy as hell, all strapped on, covering her mound. She sat back in a low, wide chair and spread her legs. She flicked the switch and winked at him.

She never failed to amaze him. Here she was, putting on a show for him, pleasuring herself with him in mind. He reached down to stroke himself, his skin hot and sensitive to the touch. He wanted her in his lap, using him to pleasure herself. He wasn't insecure, but was rather jealous. He wanted to know that he was the one bringing her pleasure, even as he enjoyed watching her take herself.

Raija watched him through lowered lids, his hand slow and steady as fluid leaked out his tip. All her senses were heightened, from a combination of watching him, the vibrations and the clamps. She stood, turned off the stimulator and removed it and walked over to the bed, crawling up between his legs until she was even with his cock. She inhaled the scent of his balls and she buried her nose in the crease of his thigh.

She gently took one ball into her mouth and tongued it before moving on to the other ball. She replaced her mouth with her hand and lightly grasped them. Galen moaned deep in his throat and arched his hips off the bed.

She trailed her tongue up his shaft, lingering over the head and lapping up the small amount of fluid that had gathered there before taking the entire head into her mouth. She sat still for a moment before taking more of him into her mouth and then slowly sliding him back out. She wrapped her tongue around the head on every down stroke and suctioned her jaws, creating a tight fit.

Her mouth felt so good wrapped around him and it only got better when she wrapped on hand around the base of his cock and focused solely on the top third. Her mouth rapidly moved over him, in and out, over and over. His hands grabbed the sheets and curled reflexively before driving into her hair.

She began stroking her hand up and down in time with her mouth and his hands grasped her head as his hips began moving to meet her mouth. She stopped all her motions, leaving his hips driving up into the air. She looked up at him and winked and he began thrusting into her mouth, taking it in the same way he wanted to take her pussy.

"Honey, I'm going to cum." It was more a warning than anything else and she continued her motions, picking up the pace.

Galen shot into her mouth, giving himself over to her ministrations. She swallowed as much as possible, keeping him in her mouth as he softened. She kissed his flaccid cock and gave it one last suck before moving up his body.

She stopped at his nipples and grazed them with her teeth before suckling one into her mouth. She then nipped one sharply with her teeth, gratified when she felt him twitch against her bottom. Galen raised his eyes at his body's reaction and didn't know whether to thank the cock ring, Raija's talents or her sharp teeth.

She moved up to his mouth and bathed his lower lip with her tongue. He opened his mouth and she sighed before tangling her tongue with his. Galen could taste himself in her mouth and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of his cum.

Raija kissed him on the nose and settled herself

firmly against him. Galen took initiative and spread her legs, driving his growing erection into her. She moaned against his mouth, taking the pleasure inside her. It took only a few thrusts for her orgasm to flow through her. Galen removed her nipple clamps and bathed her nipples with his tongue. She dropped off to sleep with Galen still hard inside her.

* * * * *

Raija followed the directions Galen had supplied and drove to his parent's home. The door was answered by Rob, who smiled at her. "Hey Galen, your lady is here."

Raija blushed as several people turned to stare at her. "Jerk!" she teased Rob. She was wearing a long crinkly brown skirt that appeared to be made of some velvet type material, a brown wrap sweater and knee length boots.

Rob was staring at the material and reached out stroking his hand along her thigh. He grinned at her, "I like this material. What's it called?" His wife walked up just then and pinched his arm.

"You can stop feeling up Raija at any time now, stud." Rob looked guiltily at his wife before bursting into laughter.

Raija met Galen's parents and Lord was his father handsome. An older, sexier version of Galen stood before her smiling. She blushed. What was it about those Dunne men? His mother was tall with full womanly curves. Although she was perfectly proportioned with a beautiful waistline, she'd be considered fat by many people.

Galen appeared behind Raija, and wrapped her in his arms. He kissed the side of her neck and his parents stared at him in shock. Raija elbowed him in the stomach.

"What?"

His father spoke first, "We haven't seen you affectionate with a woman that way in a long time is all."

"Get used to it."

12