Expected

Story Info
Mother tells son about his wife's infidelity.
3.1k words
4.4
564.5k
63
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it would happen someday, how I didn't know, but I knew in my heart that someday I would fulfill my fantasy and fuck my mother. The following is how it came to be.

My mother was barely 18, my dad 20 when they found out that she was pregnant with me. They got married and 2 years later my sister was conceived.

They are an attractive couple, working out several times a week has given them bodies that still turn heads. My mother is 40 and still gets ogled by men in their teens, my father has the same effect on woman.

My sister and I have always been close to our parents, never hesitating to do things with them like other kids did when they got into their teen years. Part of the reason for me and I'm sure for my sister was not only the love but also the lust that we held for our parents. My mother looked like Catherine Zeta Jones, not quite as tall but with the same voluptuous figure on a 5'7" frame. My father 5'10" tall had the chiseled movie star good looks, his graying temples only added to his manly charm.

I am 22 and married to a beautiful Latin girl named Christina. We met at a club and hit it off right away. It was no surprise that I fell for Chris, she looked a lot like my mother when she was younger, being roughly the same height and build she could have easily passed for a younger sister.

Chris having met my family for the first time commented on how attractive she thought we all were, she was especially smitten with my father, telling me over and over that she thought he was gorgeous.

My mother and Chris hit it off nicely, working out and shopping several times. My father took me aside several times while we were dating to tell me what a hot piece of ass Chris was. He said she reminded him of my mother, even saying that if I ever felt that I couldn't take care of my duties that he would be more than happy to step in, "wink, wink." I knew what he meant and took the compliment with pride.

After we got married Chris started working for my dad, doing secretarial work for his company. Chris joked with me from the first day she started working for him that she didn't know how she was going to keep her mind on her work with him being in the next room.

It was roughly the second year of marriage that we started having trouble in our relationship. I received a call from my mother, saying that Chris had told her that I was spending to much time away at sales meetings and that I was inattentive to her at home. I responded that I made every effort to be home when I could and felt that I gave Chris all my attention when I was home. My mom said that Chris still felt that it was not enough and that she wished I could be more like my dad.

It was several weeks after that discussion, that I received another call from my mother. She sounded very upset, and asked if I would meet her somewhere where we wouldn't be bothered. I took this as an ominous sign and told her that we could meet at the bar of the hotel around the corner from my job. Our company had a room there that we used for out of town clients and I knew that it was always quiet there. I arranged to meet her there around an hour later.

I arrived first and was seated at a booth when my mother arrived. She looked magnificent wearing a short floral dress that accentuated her lean tan legs. Her 34D breasts jiggled with each step of her white spiked heels, straining the small spaghetti straps that held them in place. The plunging neckline showing off her ample cleavage. As she approached the table, having thoroughly looked her over, I noticed that she had not taken off her sunglasses even though the bar was dimly lit. I stood to greet her and immediately she threw herself into my arms, squeezing me tightly. It was then that I heard the small sobs escape from her lips.

Sitting her down, I quickly asked her what was wrong. In a muffled voice she said that my dad was cheating on her. Removing her sunglasses and holding her face I looked into her eyes, I asked her why she suspected him of this. She said that she had been suspicious for awhile but that what she found this morning while doing the laundry had confirmed it. A pair of lacy panties that did not belong to her were in his coat pocket, and they had the smell of sex on them. I was stunned, that my dad had done this to my mother and that he had been dumb enough to get caught. My father had been quite the player in his youth, and I suspected him of earlier indiscretions when I was younger by the way that woman reacted to him. Hell he had even told me in my earlier youth about not getting caught with your dick in the wrong hole.

I didn't know what to say, I asked her if she had told my sister, to which she said no. I then asked in a concerned voice why she was telling me instead of her, and that's when she dropped the bombshell...

"What," I said, "what do you mean it's Christina?"

"Yes honey" she said placing a hand in my lap, "that's why I'm telling you, it's your wife that's sleeping with your father."

I asked her why she suspected Christina.

"Because" responded my mom, "I was with her when she bought the panties. She said she was going to wear them for you when you came home from one of your trips."

I asked her if there was any way she could be making a mistake, she responded that they were the same size, color and style she had purchased. I sat there speechless for several seconds, unintentionally staring into my mothers cleavage. It was her sobbing that shook me from my daze. Looking up to her face, I noticed that her eyes were red and puffy and her mascara had run down her cheeks. Both of us looked and felt like emotional wrecks I suggested to my Mom that we go up to the room to clean up and regain our mental state to which she agreed.

Arriving to the room, my mother quickly excused herself to the restroom. I went over to the bed and threw myself onto it. Mental images of my dad between my young wife's thighs, his cock gliding in and out of her pussy running thru my head. I lay there collecting my thoughts and considering my next move when my mother emerged from the restroom. Her face washed and her hair pulled back in a bun, she still looked a little shaken so I suggested she sit down. Instead of choosing the chair next to her, my mother walked over to the bed and sat down next to where I was laying. Kicking off her shoes, she said she was sorry that she had to be the one to have given me this bad news. As I looked up at her, a tear started to well up in her eye, reaching a hand toward her, I wiped it away. Grabbing her face in my hand, she placed her hand on top mine and held it against her face, caressing herself with my hand. She looked so beautiful that I began to forget why we were there and started thinking about how sexy of a woman she was.

My mom was the first to speak. "Oh honey" she said "if I had been a better woman your father wouldn't have tired of me and gone looking elsewhere. "This would've never happened, It's all my fault" she said "I'm not attractive to your father anymore. As she said this she laid her head down upon my chest, sobbing briefly as I held her in my arms. "Nonsense I said, "you are beautiful and sexy." Holding her in my arms and wanting to reassure her of her desirability made me feel comfortable enough to bare my soul to her. "Mom" I said, "you are a totally hot lady, men and woman drool all over you every where you go."

"Besides mature woman are way sexier than young inexperienced girls."

"Hey" I said "why do you think I married Christina anyways, other than she looks a lot like you."

"What" said my mom rising off my chest, turning to look at me. "Whoops, I thought to myself, in a moment of vulnerability I had let the cat out of the bag, and there was no turning back now. "It's true" I said, "one of the things that turned me on to Christina was how much she looked like you, and I always thought that you were the sexiest woman on earth."

"Honey" she said "I didn't know you felt that way."

"Yes" I said, "I have had the hots for you since I was a kid, I know you think its wrong and the only reason I'm telling you now is because of what's happened."

"I'm sorry that I feel this way and I hope that I'm not offending you by telling you this."

"No hon" she said, "I'm not offended, I'm actually a little flattered that my good looking son finds me attractive." As she said this she leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips.

Whether in a moment of insanity or lust, I grabbed the back of her head and as our mouths met I held her, pressing her mouth tightly against mine. The surprise came when she didn't resist, opening her mouth instead to allow my tongue to penetrate her lips, our tongues exploring each other. Breaking our kiss which lasted for several minutes, my mother stood up. I thought she had come to her senses and was about to leave. Standing next to the bed she hooked the straps of her dress with her fingers and lifting them off her shoulders let the dress fall to the floor leaving her standing there in her bra and panties. I laid there staring at her, afraid of spoiling the moment.

In a shaky but sexy voice she said, "I'm nervous."

"Me too" I responded. "Do you still want me" she asked softly. Mesmerized, looking over this beautiful woman who is my mother, I shook my head yes. Slow and unsure she reached her arms to her back, unhooking her bra she held it tightly against her chest, Looking down at the floor she let it cascade down onto the floor. Before my eyes sprung the most perfect pair of tits I had ever seen, perfect in every detail, shape, size and color, her nipples caramel colored silver dollars with perfect pointy eraser shaped nubs on the end. Slowly she sat back on the bed, extending her arms we embraced. In my ear she said in the most softest of tones, "this is wrong."

"No" I said, "I love you so much, I want to show you." Turning my face to hers I kissed her again softly.

This was a delicate moment and although I wanted to devour her on the spot, I took my time, gently caressing her hair and back. Moving my hand slowly I cupped her right tit gently feeling and fondling, her skin smooth and soft. Pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I heard a small moan escape her lips, and I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was and there would be no backing out now. Slowly I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way down her neck. My cock hard than its ever been, I slowly grinded my hips against hers, pressing my cock head between her legs. I made my way down to her right breast, sucking the nipple in and nipping it between my teeth brought more moans of delight from her lips. Kissing my way across the valley of her mounds I gave her left breast equal attention.

My mother ran her hand down between us and started to stroke my cock over the top of my pants. Her hand starting at the tip, she squeezed my balls gently as she reached the base. I was dry humping against her, thrusting my rigid cock in and out between her thighs. The unsureness of our actions now replaced by burning desire, my mother rolled me off her and sat up, quickly unhooking my belt and pants. Lifting my hips off the bed, in one swift pull she yanked my pants and underwear down around my thighs, my cock springing forth in a waving motion. Seeing my cock for the first time since I was a kid, she gave it an approving smile. Laying down she proceeded to remove her panties as well, allowing me to see the treasure that I long desired. Sliding them down around her hips exposed her neatly trimmed V shaped pussy hair, glistening from her wetness, her moist cunt lips peeked out from the small patch of pubes. Needing no invitation I caressed my hand over her smooth flat belly, sliding it over her pelvis, over her V shaped pussy hair. She spread her legs allowing my fingers to explore the warm, wet folds of her womanhood.

She reached over tracing her fingers slowly along the length of my penis stopping to rub her thumb over the bulbous mushroomed head, touching it as if it would burn her hand. A drop of pre-cum oozed out from the slit hole, as she rubbed her thumb over it, placing her finger in it she brought it to her lips, tasting me for the first time. Realizing that it was not going to burn her she gripped it in her hand and began to slowly stroke it up and down.

Tracing her outer lips with my fingers I pressed deeper into her. Her warm juices allowed my probing fingers to easily slide past her inner lips and with several small strokes I was working several fingers in and out of her tight snatch. Bucking her hips against the inward thrusts of my fingers, she fucked herself against my hand. We continued this way for several minutes, my fingers furiously working in and out of her dripping pussy, her hand quickly stroking me up and down. She came for the first time seconds later, shaking and shuddering uncontrollably, her orgasm brought a smile to my face, a sense of accomplishment. Soon after she stopped shaking I told her that I wanted to taste her. Rolling on top of me she straddled my chest, scooting up over my face, her pussy hovered over my mouth was a sight that I would never forget. It was hard for me to believe that this same woman only minutes ago was unsure about doing this was about to allow her son to eat her delicious pussy.

Gripping her firm ass cheeks in my hands I slowly lowered her sopping wet hole over my mouth, my tongue darted out and licked the length of her slit, enjoying her tart nectar. Pushing my tongue in I proceeded to nibble on her swollen clit. Flicking it several times with my tongue before sucking it in between my teeth, her hips bucked back and forth against my face. I continued lapping at her pussy my face now coated in her juices, I felt her legs tighten around my head as she orgasmed again for the second time. My mother never being the selfish one, turned herself around on my face, facing away from me she rested her ass cheeks on my nose, giving me access to lick her brown puckered shit ring. Lowering herself into a 69 position resting down on her elbows, within seconds I was treated to the warm wetness of her throat as she took my cock almost completely down her gullet. Slurping and sucking my cock like a pro.

My mom climaxed again stopping her blowjob only long enough to compose herself. Her pussy again flooding my mouth and face with her juices. I could not take anymore, and had to have her. Gently prodding her off my face and positioning her over my slick engorged and ready to explode member. Looking deep into my eyes, my mother looked to me for affirmation that what we were about to do was ok. Kissing her deeply and telling her again how much I loved and desired her she lowered her moist pussy, ever so slowly on my dick, stopping momentarily as my bulbous head contacted her outer lips. As I watched, she slowly and it seemed with great pleasure continued sliding her pussy over my cock till it was deeply buried inside her womb and my golf ball sized testicles lay resting between the pillowy crease of her ass cheeks. We lay there for what seemed an eternity, enjoying the physical love that was taking place between a son and his mother.

Slowly she raised herself up and down, each time stopping to rest her ass on my sperm filled balls, her breasts bounced against my face. My hands gripped her firm ass cheeks, allowing me to thrust up into her. I was about to explode and she was doing everything she could to make our union last longer. Soon she picked up the tempo, my rod pistoned in and out of her. I pulled a nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it. My mother was on the edge now as was I, together we knew that neither of us would last much longer. The passion and perversity of our actions was too much for either of us to hold out as long as we would have liked to. My mother came, moans of "OH GOD"

"OH GOD" shooting from her mouth. Her thighs clenching on my dick caused my balls to erupt, and soon my cock was spasming deep into her pussy shooting what seemed like gallons of jism onto her vaginal walls. Shaking and moaning she collapsed on top of me and we held each other like that with my cock still nestled between her soft velvety pussy as we both drifted off to sleep...

to be continued...