Expected Ch. 3

Story Info
A family affair with the son, mother, & daughter-in-law.
2.4k words
4.51
370k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at my moms house shortly after the call. Seeing my dads car was gone I went into the house. I found my mom in a white lace bra and the panties that she had found in my dads coat pocket. She looked radiant, her tan flesh made me want to fuck her right there on the spot. We hadn't fucked since the first time and had discussed doing it again, but decided that we would do it when the time was right, and that time was shortly coming up.

I had told my sister to keep my dad busy for as long as she could and to call when he left her apartment. I had also told my wife to call before she came over to make sure that we were done.

I followed my mother into her bedroom, caressing her ass as we walked, God she was beautiful. It took all of my self control not to throw her onto the bed now and forget about the whole plan.

I received a call from my wife, she said she was in the car and would be to the house in 5 min. I greeted my wife at the door, explaining that we had finished quickly, my parents had decided to go eat, and that we would meet them there. I told her since we were alone that there was something I had wanted to do, to fuck her on my parents bed. She was feeling a little horny and agreed, quickly running up to the room we proceeded to undress. Chris lay down on the bed spread ding her legs she invited me over, stroking her pussy seductively she was getting turned on more by the minute, as was I but for different reasons.

I produced two pairs of handcuffs from a dresser and locking each hand to the bed post, my wife said, "you naughty boy,"

"are those your parents?"

"No darling" I said "I bought them just for this occasion."

"Oh baby, she said "fuck me you bad boy."

"Oh yeah baby" I replied, "but it's not you I'm going to fuck, it's her."

With that my mother came strolling out of the bathroom, where she had been hiding and listening. Tears of anger filling her eyes. Walking over to me she kissed me full on the lips. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "What are you doing" said my wife straining against the handcuffs. "Let me go this instant" she yelled. "This is sick."

My mother and I ignored her complaints and continued kissing. My hands cupped her tits and squeezed them. Reaching around I unclasped the hook and helped ease the bra from her shoulders, letting it fall to floor. Kissing my mothers neck, I worked my way down to her tits, taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking on it. "Why" yelled my wife from the bed, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"This is why" retorted my mother as she turned to face my wife. Pulling down the panties she tossed them at her. "Do they look familiar?" she asked. "Yes" said my wife, "how did you get them?."

"She found them darling, in my dads coat" I said. All of a sudden everything became clear. Having been found out, she lay there her head hung in shame.

Looking to my naked mom, brought my mind back to her and away from talking. Forgetting the fact that my wife was in the room, I placed my hand down between my mothers legs. Gently running my fingers in and out over her outer lips. My mother showed her excitement by being completely drenched. Withdrawing my fingers from between her legs, I brought them to my lips and licked her dew from them. My wife lay there with a mixed look of horror and fascination on her face. She said nothing but continued looking on to see what we were going to do next.

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I spread her legs apart placing one up on the bedrail. Bringing my mouth to her cunt opening I extended my tongue and began to lick at it, slow and deliberate. Placing my hands on her ass I pulled her closer, mashing her cunny lips to mine, giving it a long and lingering kiss. Using my fingers to hold open her lips I forced my tongue deep into her snatch and proceeded to shoot my tongue in and out. My mother let out moans of delight and began grinding her pelvis back and forth on my face. I continued fucking her for several minutes with my tongue, before moistening several fingers and pushing them into her. Focusing my tongue instead on her exposed clitoris

My wife lay there, staring in awe as her husband ate out and finger fucked his mother. Saying nothing she appeared to be getting excited by the show we were presenting. My mother having her pussy finger fucked and her clit sucked, clenched her thighs around my hand. Shaking and moaning she gripped my head as she experienced her first orgasm.

I stood up and pulled my shirt up over my head, my mother quickly started working on my pants and underwear. Pulling them down and around my waist I pushed them down and stepped out of them. My cock now rock solid, bobbed back and forth slapping my mothers tight stomach. My mother grabbed it and spreading her legs placed it between her thighs and closed them. Grinding her pelvis back and forth she attempted to make it harder than was possible. Releasing it she dropped to her knees in front of me and lifting it licked and sucked at my balls. Running her tongue up and down the veiny shaft, she moved up to the crown and placing it against her lips, gave it a small kiss with her soft lips.

Looking over at my wife with a smile on my face, I gripped the back of my mom's head and pushed forward, pushing my cockhead between her lips and into her mouth. Allowing it willingly to slide in and out of her mouth, she began to take it deeper and deeper into her throat, stopping only long enough to stroke it several times with her hand, before placing it back in her warm mouth. No porno ever turned me on as much as the sight of my sexy mother's mouth, bobbing up and down on my cock.

Looking over at my still shackled wife, her struggles long diminished, I saw beads of wetness dripping from her spread pussy lips. The little bitch had gotten turned on by our incestuous act. I started to wonder how far I could take this situation before something snapped.

"You want some of this" I said, still thrusting my hips into my mom's face. Withdrawing my cock from her mouth, I gripped it, waving it menacingly at my wife. "Or should I give it to her," I taunted. Speaking for the first time in minutes, Chris said "It's not right, it's not natural. "Neither was it for you to fuck my dad" I responded "but you did that with no problem."

"I guess you don't want this then," I said again waving my cock at her, "Oh well your loss."

My mom had stood up by this time and was bent over the bedrail, staring at Chris's cunt several feet from her face. Aligning myself behind her I grabbed her hips, sensing my intent my mother thrust her ass up towards me. Holding my cock like a weapon I whipped it down on her upthrust rump. Seeing the torment we were giving Chris, my mother let out a moan as her ass made a cracking sound.

"Honey," Chris said with a lustful look in her eye, "I do want that cock, but don't do this."

"You do huh," I said "Ok you can have, just as soon as I'm done with her." Lowering myself I aimed my cock at my mom's waiting hole and with several swipes up and down her slit to lube my tip, I eased into her pushing my cock past her outer lips. Only when my balls were resting against her protruding clitoris did I stop. Letting out a loud moan, she pushed back against my pelvis, trying to take my cock deeper. Slowly I pulled out before thrusting forward again, increasing the tempo of my thrusts, the room soon filled with loud plopping noise.

Chris looking on began to squirm on the bed, trying to control her arousal she tried in vain to relieve herself. Seeing her condition made my cock swell larger than I thought possible, the excitement made me thrust harder and faster. Several thrust later brought my mother to a mind blowing orgasm, gripping her ass cheeks I held on as she shook violently, warm liquid gushing from her pussy oozing down our thighs.

Removing my cock, my mother walked around the side of the bed. Surprisingly it was Chris that moved her legs allowing my mother to lay down. Once on her back she lifted and spread her legs her gaping hole beckoning me to fill it. Walking around I gripped her thighs and placing my knob at her opening slid in, resuming to piston my rod in and out.

Seeing Chris's condition I made my mind to help her, expecting rejection I placed a hand on her pelvis, immediately her legs spread open inviting further intrusion. I proceeded to rub my hand over her clit, parting her puffy outer lips with my middle finger brought moans of delight.

Chris's shackled body thrusting against my hand and my mothers below me thrusting in sync with my own was almost more than I could take, I could tell from the rapid breathing of both woman that they would be cumming shortly. Removing my hand from Chris's twat and pulling my dick free from my mothers cunt, I reached into the dresser, removing the key to the handcuffs.

Seeing the key in my hand Chris's face lit up. I expected all hell to break loose as I removed the second pair of cuffs from around her wrists. Pouncing on me as soon as the handcuffs were removed, Chris pushed me back onto the bed straddling my waist. My mother backed away as Chris sat on me, standing there not knowing what to expect. Chris wasted no time in reaching for my cock, lifting her ass in the air she placed it at the ready moist entrance to her love chute and with ease slid herself down on it. Rocking back and forth Chris began riding my dick, looking over at my mom she stopped mid stride, firmly seated against my balls she extended her hand out to my mother. "I'm sorry" she said "I really am, if you could forgive me I would like you to share your son with me."

My mother grabbed her hand and stepped forward, both woman embraced in a long hug. My mothers slightly larger breasts pressing firmly against the pert youthful tits of my wife's. I watched as their nipples hardened from the contact. Seeing that both woman were getting aroused by the embrace I decided to see where I could take this. "Give her a kiss" I said to my wife, thrusting up into her. My mother pulling her face away understood what I wanted, grabbing my wife's face in her hands she laid a passionate kiss on her lips. My wife kissed her back opening her mouth and sucking on my mothers tongue. Experiencing desire for another woman for what I assumed was the first time, they were soon a tangle of arms and mouths. My mother kissing her way down my wife's neck began licking and sucking at my wife's nipples, swirling her tongue around the little buttons before sucking them into her mouth. My wife's hands were also gently squeezing my mothers breasts in her hands, pinching her nipples between her fingers.

Beginning to feel left out, I pulled my mother towards me on the bed. Straddling my shoulders she continued to suck at Chris's tits. Her pussy now hanging over my face I griped her ass and lowered her down onto my face licking the length of her slit, before parting her lips with my tongue and inserting it as far as I could. Fucking the two woman I loved the most I knew life could get no better.

My cock slid in and out of Chris as my tongue did the same in my mother. Both woman had hands between the others legs and were working each others clits feverishly. Licking my mothers cunt while Chris fingered her, we took turns with our hands squeezing her large tits, my mother began to yell out to god as we ravished her body. Soon my mother was in the throes of an intense orgasm, shaking violently on my face I clamped down on her hole as the juice gushed into my mouth spilling out the sides and running down my face. Her orgasm subsided my mother lifted her leg over my head and sat down beside me on the bed to watch Chris and I fuck.

All the while my mother was cumming in my mouth, Chris had maintained her tempo on my upthrust prick. Having my full attention, my wife raised herself up on her legs and in a squatting motion began to thrust herself down onto my pelvis, driving my cock deeper than ever before. I knew at this pace that we would both be at our peak quickly, reaching up to squeeze her tits I pinched her nipples roughly, this drew oohs and aahs and oh my gods, and I was sure that Chris was on the verge. Gripping Chris by her ass cheeks, I leaned her forward onto my chest and with several quick thrusts of my cock, she and I began to shake, simultaneously sharing one of the deepest and most intense orgasms that we have had together. Kissing my wife and then pulling my mother down to us, we all three shared a kiss before Chris and I got dressed and headed for home to clean up and discuss what had just happened.

As we left the house the phone rang and before we closed the door I heard my mother say "Thank God, we just finished."

To be continued...