Expected Ch. 4

Story Info
Brother and sexy sister get it on.
2.1k words
4.43
315.3k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and I showered together after arriving home. We discussed the events that led up to this afternoons sex romp between mom, her and I. I told her that after finding out about her and my Dads affair. Mom and I had been very shaken up. We had went up to the hotel room to freshen up and had ended up fucking all afternoon. I told her that that evening I had devised a plan to exact our revenge on them. We talked about how I hatched this scheme with Gina to set up my dad to show her exactly what she meant to him. I told her that since we had now begun a new phase of our lives that these new experiences would only help to bring the excitement back into our sex lives, we both agreed my family would play a huge part of that. Getting Dressed I explained that I needed to go to Gina's for the final phase of the plan.

Gina came to the door wearing a short silken robe, greeting me with a huge smile and a big kiss she was the happiest I had ever seen her. Pulling me over to the sofa, Gina sat me down before Plopping herself on the other end. Gina said there was something she wanted to show me and quickly raised her hand and pointed the remote at the VCR. A movie came on the screen of some soap opera, and for a split second I thought my sister had fucked up. Glaring menacingly at her, before I could speak the movie changed and on the screen was my dad entering my sisters room, he was several steps behind her and from the angle of the camera you could see that he was attentively staring at Gina's delicious tush. The camera caught him as he moved the entertainment center away from the wall and then that's were the action began. The camera was able to get all my Dad's facial expressions as he peeked out from the sides of the center to look between Gina's legs.

Gina sat on the sofa giddy with excitement. We said nothing to each other as we continued staring at the T.V. We watched as Dad walked over to the bed and sat beside her. The dialogue was barely audible, but you could tell from their actions what was happening.

Looking towards my sister as she sat staring at the screen, I noticed that she had tucked her legs up under her arms, hiking her robe up around her waist. From where I sat I had a clear view of her neatly shaven snatch, still puffy and red from the punishment my dad's large cock had done to it earlier. Gina sat oblivious to the fact that I had given up looking at the screen and was now blatantly staring at her kitty.

Looking back to the screen, I watched as Gina did to my dad what she was now doing to me. Giving him peeks of her pussy and tits was driving him wild with desire. I watched and listened as our father made an excuse to leave, and I smiled at how quickly Gina convinced him to stay. Glancing between Gina's legs again, I watched as she squirmed in her seat, clearly excited by the action on the screen, small beads of moisture glistened on her outer lips.

I too was growing excited by the scene on the screen and the one going on live in front of me and had developed a nice bulge in my pants, adjusting myself I went back to watching the action on the screen. Gina had my dad lay down and as he did so, she made the excuse to remove his pants to make him more comfortable, my dad hesitating at first eventually gave in. As he lay there with his pants off, a clearly visible erection in his shorts. Gina pretending not to notice told him she was going to massage his temples. As she crawled up over my dad adjusting the pillows, she mashed her tits into his face and sitting back on her legs it was clearly visible to the camera that her skirt was bunched up around her waist as it was now and her pussy was inches from my poor father's face. He said something to the effect that her skirt was up and that the view was having an effect on him. Gina said that her pussy looked the same as when she was younger and that was when she lifted it up and thrust her hips out at our father.

All of a sudden, my father came alive, jumping up on Gina his hands pulling her hips towards his face. Glancing towards Gina, she too had come alive; she had a hand between her legs and was rubbing her hand over her pussy. She was completely absorbed by the action on the T.V., as was I watching her next to me. Looking back towards the T.V my dad was all over my sister his hands grabbing her ass and pulling her towards him, pressing his face between her legs. Gina laughing giddily helped him out by straddling his face and lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

I was hard as a rock and feeling very constrained by my pants. Gina mean while was busy rubbing her hand up and down over her mound, occasionally dipping several fingers between her lips. I was not feeling shy in the least bit by this time and decided to relieve my situation, unzipping my pants I pulled my bulbous cock free of my shorts. Gina took notice of what I had done, staring at my cock she smiled approvingly. Fingering her self she went back to staring at the T.V. Sitting there together playing with ourselves, we watched as Gina proceeded to give my dad head. Starting slowly she quickly became an expert and soon was almost completely taking his cock down her throat.

"You and him are almost the same size," said my sister speaking for the first time since starting the movie. "You look a little bigger".

"Thanks" I said sitting there stroking my engorged rod. "He's a hand and a half" she continued, "You look like at least two hands.

Looking at her as she rubbed her pussy, I told her there was something I wanted to tell her. Turning her full attention to me for the first time I proceeded to tell her about mom and I. She didn't seem at all surprised by what I said, stating only that when I had asked her to seduce dad with mom's blessing she had figured that I had to be getting something out of it. I went on to tell her about what happened between mom, Chris and I. This seemed to surprise her a little, especially about how Mom and Chris had gotten it on together.

"Well, it looks like you and I are the only ones not doing that" she said pointing towards the T.V. The scene she pointed to was a shot of my dad lining himself up behind her, her protruding ass cheeks waiting for him to get between them and slip his lubed up cock into her pussy. As he slid into her on screen, my sister scooted over to where I sat stroking my cock. Taking my hand away she wrapped her hand around my meat and began stroking me. Slowly bringing her face towards me, we kissed passionately. Reaching for the waistband of her robe, I pulled it open, sliding my hand up to her left breast I felt her nipple harden at my touch. Trailing kisses down her neck I worked my way down to her tit, sucking her nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

Gina had one hand working my cock up and down and the other between her legs working her pussy. Placing my hand over hers, I gently removed her hand and placed mine against her fiery hot pussy lips, touching her sent a shudder thru her entire body. Her cunt was completely wet to the touch, easily slipping a finger between her lips, I inserted a finger into her cunny hole. Inserting two then three fingers, I worked them in and out, my sister never missing a beat continued her manual talents on my rod.

We sat there playing with each other for several minutes, my fingers working in and out, my sisters' hand going up and down on my member. It was when I started rubbing her clit with my thumb that my sister came, shaking and shivering her climax lasted several minutes. Composing herself Gina hopped off the couch and kneeled between my legs. Grasping my cock in her hands she began giving me head, slowly licking my shaft like an Ice cream, she arrived at the purple knob and lifting her head popped it between her beautiful lips and down her throat.

To say she gave good head would be an understatement; she gave great head, her lips velvety soft her teeth scraping against the head ever so gently made my cock harder than I thought possible. Knowing that the afternoon fucking several hours earlier would enhance my stamina, I wanted to get a piece of my young sisters ass. Lifting her face with my hand, my sister intuitively knew what I wanted. Getting up from the couch I wiggled my pants off. Gina standing up let the robe fall to the floor, grabbing her around the waist, we embraced kissing passionately. Mashing our naked bodies together, I enjoyed the feel of her hard nipples pressed against my chest. My cock sprang up between her legs, wrapping her thighs around it she wiggled back and forth against me. Gripping her ass in my hands, I pulled her back onto the couch, straddling my hips Gina lifted herself up on her legs, her pussy hovering over my veined cock.

Slowly she lowered herself taking my cock inch by inch deep into her womb. She rested her ass in my lap as we kissed and I sucked her tits. Slowly we began to thrust against each other, Gina raising herself almost to the tip of my purple knob before taking me completely back in. We kept up this tempo kissing passionately as we did so. I knew that I would be able last for a long time since I had nothing left in my ball sac to ejaculate.

We fucked like wild animals, our hands exploring each others body as our tongues explored each other's mouth. I had not come yet and wanted hungrily to get between Gina's fine ass cheeks. Slowly I disengaged her from my cock and bent her over the sofa. Seeing her ass spread open and waiting for me to plow her, I had other Ideas. Feeling the tip of my pecker against her puckered brown shit hole, Gina quickly turned around staring intently into my eyes. I dribbled a small amount of spit down between her crack and watched as it pooled around the tip of my mushroomed head. Looking into her face I proceeded to push ever so slowly against her, allowing her to relax her sphincter muscles. Gently nudging a little harder and seeing the apprehension begin to disappear on Gina's face, I watched as her little hole relaxed and the crown start to slide in. Gina took a deep breath as she felt the crown start to part her opening and began pushing slowly back against me. Little by little, I watched as my cock slid past her tight sphincter ring and into her shithole. Soon I was all the way in and Gina's ass was sucking at my cock. Slowly and steadily I worked my cock in and out, the feeling of this new experience causing my dick to swell larger than ever before. I reached around and played with Gina's tits as I pumped her ass. Minutes passed with my cock gliding in and out of her firm ass.

Pressure welling up in my ball sac told me that I still had a little cumm left in them to coat my sister's insides with. Holding her tightly against my pelvis I came, shaking and thrusting deep into her I gave Gina all that was left in me. Gina wiggled her ass suggestively against my crotch as if begging for more of what I did not have.

We showered cleaning all of our sexual juices from each other's bodies. I was unable to get another hard on as much as Gina tried. I kissed her goodnight just as the phone rang, it was Chris asking Gina what was taking me so long. Gina told her that I was on my way and that I could tell her when I got there.

To be continued...