Expecting & Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey cried out loudly, crushing herself back against the cock as she came, hard. Tides of unreal ecstasy crashed over her, turning her body to jelly. Blackness and unreal colours painted her vision, her visceral call mingling with Jane's, like two symphonies of rapturous music that danced and swirled around one another to their mutual pleasure.

They panted and wailed together, faces mere inches apart as their bodies ground lustily against the dildos. Without a word or need for words, they jammed their mouths together, moaning as they kissed one another hungrily. Kelsey's head was spinning as she tasted Jane's tongue, tangling her own with it greedily. The frantic need to share and express their mutual rapture dominated their instincts completely. There was only the two of them.

Slowly, languorously, the orgasm they shared began to subside. Even as it did so, the sisters held the kiss, determined to stay connected in this intimate way as long as possible. The urgent press of lips was replaced by a soft caress of one another's mouths, tongues gently rolling together, tieing them to their blooming cores.

Finally, though, the strain of holding herself up was too much for Kelsey and she slowly pulled off the dildo, which left her pussy with a wet 'pop'. She shuddered and slumped to the floor, rolling onto her back and breathing heavily. Her body was flushed and drenched with sweat. She felt an exquisite exhaustion and sense of contentment that sex almost never had for her. She wouldn't be giving it up readily, that was damned certain.

Jane sighed and lightly removed herself from her dildo, stretching her arms over her head and cricking her neck. She looked down at her prostrate and splayed sister's body and giggled.

"Jesus, your cunt is so swollen and red," she snickered. "Been a while, has it?"

"Maybe a little," Kelsey admitted with a sigh. "Totally worth it, though."

"I know, right?" Jane agreed cheerfully. Even though she'd cum hard, she didn't seem to share her sister's fatigue. To be honest, she felt elated.

And not alone.

Kelsey opened her eyes and smiled as she felt Jane crawl on top of her. The younger girl's hands rested on either side of her shoulders and her knees outside her hips. Their bellies pressed and her boobs grazed Kelsey's while she smiled down at her.

"Hm, we could try it like this some time," she mused. "Rub our bellies and boobs together while you fuck a dildo below and I fuck one just over that. Then we could look into one another's faces while we fuck and cum. It'd be so erotic."

"And being pregnant has made you an even bigger sexual deviant, if that's possible," Kelsey sighed, not doubting this scenario would end up happening but determined to make Jane work for it a tiny bit if nothing else. "You've got all sorts of wacky little kinks now that you didn't have before."

"Well, maybe," Jane allowed, thinking about it. "But it feels right with you and I don't feel alone, Kels. You saying you don't feel the same way?"

"I think I do, and maybe that's what's weirding me out," Kelsey said after a moment's thought. She had promised to not be reserved in expressing her feelings. For her sake, for her sister's sake, for Ben and Kaylee's. "I'm barreling headlong down this road and I'm enjoying it. I'm done feeling repressed against my will. And I don't only have the privilege of sharing this with you, it's you I want to share it with. No doubt in my mind. It's got to be you."

"Because we're all we've got now," Jane said softly. "I'll never be alone with you by my side. And our bond is deepening. I think... I think we've always been linked sexually, even if we were just trying to annoy one another. How many times did we fight naked when we were kids?"

"Plenty."

"And we had to fight nude, even if we maliciously tore one another's clothes to shreds, it was almost inevitable. Even that one party we went to and got into a fight, you ended up in a ripped bra while my panties were in tatters."

"Well, we're both really pregnant, so no fighting." Kelsey reminded her.

"Duh," Jane giggled. "But my point is that our relationship has always had subliminal sexual tones to it, be it masturbating together, exposing one another's bodies or trying to outdo one another with boys, sex was much more central to our dynamic that we ever would have admitted to."

"I think it scares me that what you're saying makes so much sense," Kelsey muttered. "You're not some genius sex therapist, you're a slut with amazing tits. How did you get so Freudian smart all of a sudden? Most women get stupider when they become pregnant."

Jane shrugged. "I guess being a mom was my true calling, even if I still get to be an intermittent slut. Besides, with you around to act as my better half, how much trouble can I possibly get in?"

"Well, y'got me there," the older sister admitted. "We're pretty isolated up here, so unless you drive into town without me or go outside and get surprise-humped by a random black bear, then the only victims of your libido would be myself or the washing machine."

Jane giggled. "I promise, no bears."

"Wonderful to hear," Kelsey said dryly. "Now get off of me, perv, my ladybits are incredibly sticky and wet."

Jane made a curious face for a moment as she hovered over her older sister before moving her leg around and pressing her right knee to Kelsey's pussy, rubbing it lightly.

"Oh, wow, you weren't kidding," she mused. "You're as goopy as a tapioca factory."

"Ugh," spat the brunette, squirming out from beneath her giggling companion and getting to her feet before scowling, hands on her hips. "I'm gonna go take a shower, get cleaned up. You gonna join me?"

"Happily." Jane replied, her eyes shining, holding out her hand so Kelsey could help her up.

***

The sister's held one another close in the shower, arms around one another, moving, almost dancing slowly back and forth. Cheek to cheek, their eyes were closed as they let the water rain down on them. Bellies and breasts pressed, hands caressed gently. Quiet statements of 'I love you' were punctuated by gentle kisses.

"How much of the rubbing and stimulus we give them do you think they actually feel?" Jane asked, looking down at their bellies, enchanted by the sign of them.

"I was actually kind of curious about that myself a few weeks ago," Kelsey answered, holding her sister by the upper arms while she gentle massaged her belly against Jane's. "Current studies conclude that not only can they hear things, but they can also feel, they're aware of pressure and so on."

"I know about the hearing thing, I was hoping we could read to them every night," said the younger sister. "I want Kaylee to have as much stimulus and input as possible before she arrives."

"So you want me to read to my niece and massage her hotel room every chance I get?" Kelsey purred, smiling at Jane as she continued rubbing against her.

"I'd love that," Jane breathed, nodding as a tingle of delight shivered through her. She couldn't believe how open and responsive her sister was being. "And I'll do the same for you, I promise."

"Kiss on it?" Kelsey asked, turning her head coyly and batting her eye lashes.

Jane needed no encouragement and pressed her lips against her sister's. They kissed under the warm deluge, lost in one another's affection. She'd never known a feeling like this before, certainly hadn't ever expected it with her sister. Sure, there was a physical aspect because of their current condition and the hormones messing with the emotions, but Jane hadn't ever been attracted to a girl before, not like this.

Was she sexually attracted to her pregnant sister?

"Never would've guessed either of us for having a pregnancy fetish," Kelsey mused quietly, running a hand up and down her sister's belly from top to underside, a loving caress. "Not ever."

"D'you really think it's a fetish thing?" Jane queried, closing her eyes and reveling in the feel of her sister's hand on her. It was an intimacy she craved, yearning to return.

"I don't know," Kelsey admitted. "Y'gotta admit, it came out of nowhere, though and we both feel it very strongly."

"No argument there, but I don't think it's, well, a fetish," Jane said. "It's something more than that, I wish I could describe it."

Kelsey was silent as she tried to parse out what Jane meant, or thought she meant, and put it into words for both of them. She'd always been the explainer, Jane the emoter. That had always been the dynamic and it worked for them.

"This might sound weird and new-agey meta, but stay with me on this train of thought, okay?" she started. "I think you're right, it's not just a fetish thing. Neither of us has ever shown traces of a pregnancy fetish before."

Jane nodded, listening even as she slowly moved her abdomen against Kelsey's.

"I think... I want to say it's some Gaia worship sort of thing," continued the older girl, hoping that her words made as much sense out loud as they did in her head. Unlikely, but she had to try. "I think we're both absolutely reverent of one another's bodies. I just feel powerless to stop myself when it comes to your belly, Janie. I just see it, knowing my beautiful niece is in there and I want to rub, kiss and caress the whole temple as much as I can. It's the fact that it's you and my niece that has me all crazy."

Jane nodded, heartened that her sister had found some of the words that eluded her. This had all happened so quickly and without warning. "I think you're onto something, sis. I fell instantly in love with your stomach the second I laid eyes on it. Sure, it didn't help that we were both alone and miserable up until this moment, but... it's fulfilling in so many ways."

She giggled. "It's weird, it's almost like I don't want them to be born, because I'm loving this stage so much now. For the first time in eight months, I'm happy."

"Me too, darling," Kelsey said softly, basking in her new appreciation for her sister. "I'm seeing you in a whole new, rosy light these days- not the brat I always fought with, but my beautiful sister who's going to give me the world's most beautiful niece."

Jane blushed. "D'you promise we can be this close the whole pregnancy, Kels? I don't want to stop kissing and worshipping that shrine of yours or rubbing mine on it."

"I need us to be, count on it." Kelsey said, her voice barely a whisper and leaving no doubt as to the truth of her words. The sisters stared into one another's eyes as they stood beneath the shower, gently caressing one another with their bellies. It wasn't sexual, although there was a tingling undertone of sensual thrill to the action, but the bond between them was so strong at those moments.

Kelsey slowly went down to her knees, hands hands trailing down Jane's shoulders and arms until she held them on the sides of her belly. She kissed and nuzzled the wet, glistening skin. Jane's hands gently held her sister's wet hair, her body trembling in delight. The older sister's lips moved all around the swell of her abdomen, expressing the reverence she felt. She opened her mouth and pressed her teeth against the skin, like Jane had done to her earlier in bed.

"Ah, that's wonderful..." sighed the younger sister, flexing her fingers on the back of Kelsey's head. "God, you don't know what that does to me, Kels..."

"Same thing it does to me, I imagine," Kelsey said softly, nuzzling her cheek against Jane. "And I'll do it as much as you like, I promise."

Jane let Kelsey kiss and massage her for as long as she could take it before raising her sister up and turning her around to face the back wall of the shower. She tilted the shower head up so it was still hitting them both but then pressed herself into the brunette's back, her arms wrapping heround her torso between her breasts and belly. Kelsey hummed in pleasure at the embrace, pushing back slightly, her behind pressed against Jane's hips.

Jane planted gentle, loving kisses against Kelsey's neck while she caressed her body, hands gliding over her sister's wet breasts and down to her belly. She massaged it in slowly, firm circles, placing them underneath the swell and lifting gently, thrilled by Kelsey's moan of relief at the unexpected support of the weight she carried constantly.

Slowly, Jane fell to her knees, her hands still reaching around and caressing Kelsey's belly. Her cheeks nuzzled against Kelsey's behind, kissing it occasionally or nipping lightly. Kelsey sighed languidly at the attentions, trying not to press back eagerly. Jane's hands still massaged her belly, paying a lot of attention to the underside, stroking it with long, slow motions.

Her sister's kisses sent tingles through her. Kelsey bit her lip as Jane's hands came back and began massaging her ass cheeks, squeezing and rotating them slowly. How did Jane know she was addicted to butt massages? Did she like them too?

Jane gripped the cheeks gently, moving them in circles, loving how Kelsey's body responded to her kisses and touches. She was so rapt by her sister's pregnant form that she wanted, no, needed Kelsey to be in pleasure all the time. Her face was close to the cheeks as she massaged them, working them, pulling them apart as she moved them. She was acutely aware of Kelsey's shower-soaked sex mere inches away.

Jane's kisses and caresses permeated Kelsey's being, touching her very core with pleasure and a deep longing. Almost involuntarily, she raised one foot off the shower floor and rested it on a small edge, opening herself to her sister. She sighed as Jane pulled lightly on the cheeks, spreading them and exposing her tiny little knot. Water trickled over it, sending shudders through her. Jane's kisses came perilously close to her notch, never touching it but making her weak in the knees with their proximity.

Jane's heavily-lidded eyes stared at her sister's exposed intimates- she couldn't believe Kelsey had shown such vulnerability and trust. Her massaging hands parted the cheeks, allowing her to see her sister's puckered rose. Just beneath it, the unbelievably soft ridge of sensitive skin that led like a beacon to her pussy, which she could now readily see. The swollen lips were so close.

She kissed the inner part of one of Kelsey's cheeks, tingling all over as her sister moaned. With a daring that almost chilled her, she gently pressed a thumb against her sister's perineum, eliciting a gasp. The thumb barely moved at all, but gave the tiniest of massages to the ridge while she watched, rapt. She couldn't believe this. What was happening to the two of them?

She kissed again, removing her thumb from the sweet spot and holding the cheeks open. Kelsey sighed loudly but tried not to squirm back against her sister's face. Jane nuzzled her cheeks against her sister's butt, murmuring about how much she loved her. She rubbed her forehead on the pillow-like mounds, lost in an almost lethargic delight. Her movements felt heavy, slow and perfect.

She squeezed the cheeks gently as she pressed her lips to Kelsey's puckered knot and kissed it.

"Oh, Jesus," Kelsey gasped, pressing her forehead against her arm up above. "No, Janie. Jesus, no, you'll make me so fuckin' horny if you do that. Please have mercy on me, don't do that..."

Only dimly aware of this being a line they didn't want to cross at that very moment, Jane did not kiss her sister again, at least not there. She felt Kelsey relax as her lips found more mundane places around her behind to express affection. Kelsey shuddered as she composed herself. Jane finally stood and Kelsey turned into her. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed lovingly, lost in their sensations together.

Somehow, they managed to get about the business of cleansing themselves, or more to the point, each other. They each lathered up soft body sponges with gel and massaged it thoroughly into one another's bodies. They giggled as they squirmed their slippery forms together, enjoying the naughty but still somewhat acceptable taboo thrill of the shower-play. Breasts, bellies and butts slipped and slid over one another, punctuated with kisses and sighs.

Finally clean, the sister's stepped out of the shower and dried one another off gently with plush towels. Kisses were planted as they knelt to dab all the water off one another's skin. Naked, they walked downstairs, hand-in-hand to get some breakfast.

"What do you generally eat for breakfast?" Kelsey called out from the kitchen while Jane sat on a stool at the long, tall wooden table. "Not a lot to eat yet, since we haven't gone shopping. I've got frozen berries, and we have some light dried grains and other stuff I brought. I can make us breakfast smoothies."

"Count on mom and dad to not have any bacon in the place," Jane muttered. "Yeah, smoothies are good."

"You and your death foods," Kelsey laughed as she put together the ingredients for the smoothies and readied the blender. "If you're spending the last month of your pregnancy with me, you and my niece are gonna eat healthier, got it?"

"Alright, alright," Jane sighed, trying to sound forlorn. "S'pose I'll just consider it a trade-off for the chance to lavish attention on your and my nephew all day."

"That's the spirit!" said the older girl cheerfully. Within minutes, the smoothies were made and she brought them to the table. They clinked their tall glasses together and drained them steadily. Both girls were surprisingly hungry, but it had been a rather involved morning already.

"Damn," Jane said, putting down the glass. "That smoothie was a whole meal."

"Yep," Kelsey agreed, putting her glass down moments later. "It's a pregnancy smoothie. I make 'em and have 'em every day. Healthy kid, ramps up lactation..."

"Ugh, like either of us need any help there," Jane grimaced, holding her breasts and looking down at them. Even now, the tips of her nipples were glistening and slightly moist. "Doncha think we're doing fine anyway?"

"You never know, and the foods I put in are often meant to not only help with lactating but to improve the taste so the baby will want more." Kelsey pointed out.

Jane sighed. "Sounds like you're well on your way to mom of the year. Me, I'm lucky to get out of bed in the morning. It's a productive day if I look after my own needs well enough to masturbate to keep my mood elevated."

"Well, I almost hate to admit it, but you're onto something there," Kelsey said, smiling at her sister. "Researchers think that babies skim some of the endorphins from orgasm, leading to euphoria. Happy babies are healthy babies, after all. You're light years ahead of me in that department, darling."

Jane laughed. "Cumming my way to my future child's happiness. I'm a freaking genius."

"Well, let's compromise," Kelsey suggested. "You eat baby-healthy with me and I'll join you in having orgasms to keep baby-happy. Deal?"

"I can live with that," Jane said before stretching and yawning. "But I gotta admit, I'm ready for a nap, it's been a morning."

"Not a bad idea," Kelsey agreed. "We'll go have a nap and then go shopping, okay?"

Jane nodded. They washed the dishes together and headed upstairs, Kelsey walking behind Jane and caressing her lovely butt the whole time. They climbed into Kelsey's bed and snuggled together, kissing and whispering loving words. Kelsey's leg was slung over Jane's hip and they squeezed one another's butts, giggling.

Lips pressed gently, they drifted off, dreaming contentedly and not feeling alone.

***

A groan woke Kelsey. And it wasn't a pleasant one.

"Janie?"

"Nnnnnnn," the younger sister whimpered, hiding under the comforter. "Fuckin' kill me..."

"What's wrong, baby?" Kelsey asked, concerned. Jane was turned away from her and curled up almost in a fetal position.

"It hurts..." the younger sister rasped. "Tol' you this happens to me. Even now, still with the sickness. Fuck..."