Expecting & Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey," cooed the brunette, feeling sorry for her sibling. "What can I do?"

"Bucket..." Jane mewled. "A bucket for beside the bed... in case I honk..."

"Honk?" Kelsey wondered as she got up and found a small, sterile bucket, putting some water in the bottom. "Never heard that euphemism before."

She brought the bucket back and placed it on Jane's side of the bed. The poor girl was radiating misery. Kelsey knelt down and caressed the blonde's head, looking into her pain-bleared eyes. Her skin was pale, her lips slightly bluish.

"You look horrible," Kelsey stated. "Is it always this bad, Janie? Should I be concerned?"

"It's been this bad before," Jane whispered, comforted by her sister's gentle touch. "Doctor says nothing wrong, I just have one of those pregnancies that are miserable to endure. Kaylee's fine, I'm fine, my body just rebels against being pregnant. Sometimes it's not as bad, but this happens at least... once a week."

"I'm so sorry, my love," Kelsey said, meaning it. "What can I do? Anything, you name it."

Jane shook her head. "Just... hold me..."

Kelsey nodded. "Of course, baby. From front or behind?"

"Behind," Jane murmured. "Don't want to bazooka puke on you suddenly."

"Well, yes, that would be unpleasant," admitted the older girl, crawling gently back into bed and getting under the covers with her sister, snuggling up as much as she could and putting her arms around her. "Like this?"

"Yes, thank you..." Jane whispered. "I like how it feels. I'm in so much pain and always alone, but now I'm not. It still hurts, sis, but I can deal with it now."

"I'll be here until you've seen this through," Kelsey said quietly but resolutely, meaning it. She didn't know where exactly to put her hands, since she figured Jane's stomach would be sensitive, so she settled her just placing them over her breasts. She ignored the slightly wet feeling on them. "Still wet, huh?"

"They never seem to stop," Jane moped. "And they're so sore, Kels. I know I should pump them or some shit, but I get despressed because it feels so lonely."

Kelsey nodded. "I understand, being lonely keeps me from pumping them too. It seems like a chore and there's no one to share the experience with. Until you."

They were silent for some time while Kelsey worked up the nerve to ask a question.

"So what if..." she said hesitantly. "What if we were to help one another in that regard? You know, pump for one another."

Jane turned her head enough to look back at her older sister. "Y'mean... milk one another?"

Kelsey nodded again. "Yes. It kind of makes sense, we're already Gaia-worshipping one another's bodies, why shouldn't we do that? It will help with the sore, swollen boobs and I think it'll be cathartic for us both, you know?"

The blonde girl, her sickness momentarily forgotten, turned around to face inward, her eyes deep and almost imploring. "D'you... do you mean that? I hate standing over the stupid sink for an hour, squeezing my boobs until they're red and raw. But if you're helping me, maybe it won't be so bad."

"I'm hoping the same is true for me," the older sister said softly, caressing Jane's blonde hair. "I'll massage and pump your breasts, you do mine. Just another way to worship one another's bodies, right?"

Jane nodded and pressed her forhead to Kelsey's her eyes closed as a sense of relief she didn't expect to feel came over her. "I'd love that. Really."

"Well, when you're feeling better, we'll give it a try, I'm in need of a milking anyway." Kelsey said. "How long are you usually in pain?"

"A few hours, usually." Jane sighed in despair.

"And nothing helps?" asked her sister. "No meds, no supplements, no exercise."

Jane shook her head miserably.

"Wow, not even masturbating?" Kelsey mused. "I thought that was your go-to for just about everything."

"Never made it through fucking myself long enough to find out," Jane moaned. "Pain got to be too severe to keep it up, it's too much work on my part."

Kelsey was silent for several moment. "D'you... want some help, maybe?"

Jane opened her eyes, looking at her sister. "Did you just offer to get me off?"

"I... can help you, maybe," Kelsey repeated. "You've got all those dildos, there's gotta be a vibrator I can slide inside you and just make sure it stays in long enough to do the job, right?"

Jane thought about what her sister was offering. Even for her, this was getting weird.

But the pain was so bad...

"Well, we can try it," she sighed. "If you're really okay with it. In the fun bag is a medium-sized pink vibe. That'll be the best one to try out, it's got a killer buzz and it's kinda ribbed, so it should stay in easily."

Kelsey nodded and went to the other room, her head almost spinning at what she had said and offered to do. What the hell was going on? Was she really going to get her pregnant sister off? Or at least try to?

She found the vibrator in question and returned to the bed in her own room, Jane having not moved an inch. She looked wholly miserable. Kelsey would do anything she could to help her sister, she couldn't bear to see Jane in such torment.

"This the one, Janie?" she asked, holding it up. The blonde nodded and Kelsey got back into the bed, laying beside her sister. She kept the comforter pulled away from them both, at least for the moment, so she could figure out what she would do. She'd brought the lube with her as well, in case Jane was somewhat dry.

"Um," she began, pursing her lips. "How do we do this?"

"Iono," Jane admitted. "Never had a girl help me get off before."

"Well, I think that you're not going to be a part of the effort equation here," Kelsey pointed out. "Leave the work to the vibrator, with me playing backup and keeping it in line, so to speak. How do you, um... want to lie."

Jane squeezed her eyes shut, thinking about the question and finally rolled over to face away from her sister, still tucked up in an almost-fetal position.

"Maybe like this," she whispered. "Seeing you do this might be weird. I dunno."

"It's okay, I understand," Kelsey replied, glad that Jane had turned away, because she wasn't certain about it either. Yes, they'd kissed and cum side by side, but to make her sister orgasm directly? That might short-circuit her brain. "Just... lie still, let me try to figure this out..."

Jane nodded and lay still as instructed. Kelsey, determined to not dawdle because her sister was in real pain, lubed the vibrator and turned it onto its low setting. She then positioned herself down near Jane's behind, looking at what she was working with. The blonde girl had her legs curled up to her abdomen, meaning her pussy was exposed just between her lovely ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna slowly work it in now, okay?" Ashley stated, trying not to sound nervous. Jane nodded her assent. The brunette took the head of the vibrator and pressed it to her sister's opening, where it hummmed as it coaxed the lips apart. "You let me know if I'm going too fast or too slow, alright?"

"Alright." Jane murmured, shivering at the vibe split her pussylips. She had no idea what to expect. Goosebumps formed on her exposed skin, the warmth of the comforter gone by necessity for her sister to accomplish their plan. But Jane wasn't too cold, her body still wracked with discomfort and nausea.

Jane's pliant lips gave way as Kelsey moved the vibrator forward, into her sister's wet puss. She hoped she wasn't hurting Jane, although she had no doubt if she did then she'd hear about it. Jane was not known for holding back with her opinions. She watched intently, feeling a wet tingle beginning between her own thighs as the vibe disappeared slowly and steadily.

"Mmmmmnnnnnnnnn," Jane moaned. "That feels so weird... not bad, just like a different feeling I can't identify yet over pain... it's like a fullness... battling for control inside me... gnnnnn..."

"Don't do anything, darling," Kelsey said softly, continuing to push steadily. "Just relax and let it happen."

She finally had it as far in as she could get it, the tiny black dial at the back barely visible now. She took her fingers away, as she had stated she would, and let the vibrator do its thing. She could hear it humming, see it sticking between Jane's glistening lips. She heard her sister let out a low sigh. It didn't sound like she was in pain.

Kelsey caressed Jane's behind gently, hoping to help in some way. Jane squirmed a little bit, moaning again. She kept her knees locked together and bent, her ass exposed making sure Kelsey had access to her as necessary. The older girl watched intently, squeezing her thighs together now as she felt herself getting wet.

Jane shivered and squirmed again, losing herself in the sensations that played over her. She didn't fight it at all, just relieved to be feeling something alonside the horrible pain these pregnancy pangs always brought. The vibe buzzed deep inside her, making her tight innards feel liquid.

"Nnnnnn, Kels..." she whimpered. "Ohhhhh, shit..."

Kelsey was done trying to control herself and she lay on her side, cocking one knee and exposing her womanhood. One hand snaked around the side of her belly and began playing with her pussy while the other continued to squeeze and caress Jane's butt, making sure the vibrator didn't fall out at an inopportune moment.

Jane was now trembling and squirming, her breath coming in little flutters now. She caressed and squeezed her breasts, pinching the wet nipples and bit her lower lip. Kelsey's hand felt so good on her ass...

The older girl knew her sister's pussy was getting tighter, she could see the vibrator starting to be forced backward out of her. Her hand left Jane's ass and gently pushed it back in, pinning it in place. Jane moaned loudly in response, her body almost writhing. Kelsey's other hand churned inside her own pussy shamelessly, determined to make her cum along with Jane.

Both girls hissed and wriggled losing themselves to the pleasure. Hearing one another panting lustily, they drew closer to their own orgasms, powerless to stop them. Jane shook and keened loudly, while Kelsey pressed her hips against her hand, also placing her other hand against Jane's pussy and squeezing it as she peaked...

Kelsey wailed and arched her back as she came, Jane whimpered and then growled, her body on fire. Her hand reached down between her legs and fingered her clit furiously, the throbbing almost more than she could endure. She could feel her pussy almost gushing, the pain forgotten momentarily as she rode out the orgasm that tore through her.

Kelsey was bucking against her hand, enthralled to be cumming along with her sister. Her fingers and hand were drenched for her climax, one every bit as powerful as the one she'd had earlier than morning. She grunted and hissed with abandon, mind aglow with pulsing lights and transcendent ecstasy.

She wanted to collapse on the bed but controlled herself, crawling back up behind Jane and holding her close while pulling the comrforter over them. Her sister hummed languidly, content to feel Kelsey holding her again. The older girl settled her hands back on her breasts and they lay still for some time, blissfully unaware of the world.

"Feel better?" Kelsey asked finally.

"Kinda, yeah," Jane murmured, nodding. "Lot of the nausea's gone and the headache's way in the back. It's a weird mix of pain and pleasure, and not the good spanking kind. But still, soooooo nice to be feeling something other than just plain old pain."

"I'm glad," Kelsey said. "That means a lot to me."

"Heard and felt you getting off too," Jane purred. "Couldn't resist, hm? Don't tell me you didn't, your hand just about ripped my cunt right off when you came, you were gripping me so tight."

"Oh, sorry," Kelsey said, blushing. "Yeah, it got pretty intense."

"No worries," Jane replied, giving a small wave of dismissal. "Like I said, nice to feel something other than that fucking pain, even if it was my own sister trying to maul me..."

Jane turned over onto her back, Kelsey still snuggled into her side. She looked at the ceiling and exhaled in relief. "Could you, uh... take him out? He's kinda buzzing up a storm in there still and I'm gonna piss myself before long."

"Oh, he is still in there, isn't he?" Kelsey muttered, feeling stupid for not remembering her sister had an entire vibrating contraption in her cunt where she'd left it. "Sorry."

She glided her hand gently down her sister's body, over her belly to her swollen pussy. Jane parted her legs and Kelsey made several quizzical faces while her fingers tried to identify the vibrator amongst the sticky folds. She finally found it and took it out gently, causing Jane to tremble and sigh. She turned it off and held it up for inspection, smirking.

"He's had a pretty good day." Jane mused, smiling warmly.

"His day isn't over yet..." Kelsey added, giving her sister a wicked grin before sliding her tongue up and down the sticky shaft before taking it inside her mouth, sucking on the pink plastic loudly for effect. Jane's eyes went wide.

"Did you really just deep-throat a vibrator you fucked my pussy with a minute ago?" she asked in amazement.

Kelsey nodded, still pushing the vibrator in and out slowly but maintaining eye contract with her sister.

"Okay, where's my real sister and what have you done with her?" Jane demanded, causing Kelsey to laugh gaily.

***

They had showered once again and Jane felt considerably better. Kelsey had promised to help her cum any time she wasn't feeling well, now that they knew that an orgasm was the ticket to alleviating the wretched pain she was in. They both also admitted that they were constantly tired, so multiple naps together a day were very likely.

"This is so wonderful," Jane murmured as they lay in a tangle on the couch, wrapped up in one another's arms and legs. They were becoming quite expert at holding one another close, in spite of their distended bellies and the happier for it, since it relieved a lot of the pressure and discomfort. "I never expected it, but I love it, that we're like this and so close now."

"You and me both," Kelsey agreed, nodding and kissing her sister's cheek. They were so wrapped up together that it was hard to tell where one of them began and the other ended. "Reminds me of when we used to sneak into one another's rooms to sleep together because we were frightened."

Jane giggled. "'cept that one night we both tried to sneak to the other room and collided with one another in the dark. We got in such a bad fight that dad came out and beat our asses but good. He was so angry I don't think he noticed he sent us to the wrong rooms."

"Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that," the older girl mused, remembering the incident. "I was so mad at you that I humped your teddy bear and greased him but good."

"I was wondering how he got all sticky," snickered the blonde. "But I'll admit that I was mad too, I might have fucked my ass with your toothbrush."

"Was that why you called me 'browntooth' and 'shitsmile' for weeks afterward?" Kelsey muttered, frowning. "I thought you were just trying to taunt me."

"I stopped practicing kissing with you too, you may have noticed," Jane pointed out, smirking. "It wasn't just because I was mad."

"You little whore," sighed Kelsey, cuddling her sister close. "Some day we'll have to get drunk or high and confess to one another about all the sneaky revenge things we did."

Jane smiled. "I'll have all my herbal accoutrements and equipment sent here. If the generator and batteries in the basement still work, we can grow and remain off the grid."

"One step at a time, let's squeeze these puppies out and then think about altered states of mind." Kelsey suggested. "Besides, we have no idea if mom and dad'll be cool with us staying here after the births."

"Oh, we'll just pout at them and say we want to raise the kids here," Jane replied. "They won't object, they hardly ever use the place except in the winter and they'll be delighted that we're in one place nearby and not at opposite ends of the country."

She was silent for a moment, her eyes distant. "Well, they'll be delighted that you're here, anyway," she murmured. "They didn't really give much of a damn what I did."

Kelsey sighed and kissed her sister again. Normally she might have told Jane off for being such a drama queen, but she understood her younger sister a little better now and castigating her was not the right way to approach this. After all, their parents had been pretty frosty with her too, recently.

"They do love you, you know," she said softly. "And you were a handful, no mistake. But I think they got it backwards when you were getting older. You kept thrashing around and growling that you wanted more freedom and less interference and they threw up their hands and gave it to you. But what you really needed and wanted was a firm, loving hand to guide you."

Jane listened and snuggled. "I dunno. I guess. Maybe."

"I'm the one who could have used my freedom and room to be forced to think for myself," Kelsey mumbled. "I see that now. I was the good, smart and dutiful daughter and always did what was expected. I should have rebelled more and you less. I wouldn't cry for help and they should have recognized yours."

"Made your own choices?" Jane mused. "y'probably wouldn't have ended up with Derek, then. Where do you think you would have ended up if you were making your own choices about your life with no expectations from others?"

"Pregnant and in a naked tangle with my sister, apparently," Kelsey concluded. "Because I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing for the first time in a long time, without pressure from anyone else."

"Oh, Kels," Jane cooed, stroking her sister's face and smiling lovingly. "I love you too."

They kissed again, caressing one another as their lips met. There might have been an undertone of sexual bliss in their kisses, but mostly it was a worshipful affection, an expression of a desire to make the other comfortable, safe and happy. They loved one another.

Jane caressed Kelsey's breast, looking at it. "Ooh, sis, it's so swollen. We should get our milking done. I know I'm kinda sore."

"Okay," Kelsey said, nodding agreeably. "Where should be do it?"

The younger sister thought about that for a moment. "Well, it's too early to begin saving it, so it's just going down the drain, I guess. So we either need to sit on towels or we can do it in the shower or hot tub."

"I'd need to change the water in the jacuzzi if we did it in there," Kelsey mused. "And that just sounds like effort I'm not putting out right this very second. So either on towels followed by a shower or just right into the shower."

"Well, I think we should be comfortable to do it, standing in the shower for God knows how long doesn't sound comfortable, so let's sit on towels and then shower."

"Sounds messy."

"Oh big deal, it'll be fun and you know it." Jane declared, smiling. "We'll put towels on the edge of the tub and sit on them. Then we can just step in the shower. Deal?"

"Deal." Kelsey said softly, kissing her sister lovingly.

***

They'd set down several plush towels to sit on and then settled onto them. The house was warm and they were, of course, naked for the procedure. The immediate problem was that their knees met and they were sitting rather far from one onther. Kelsey remedied this by moving her legs over Jane's and resting her thighs on top of her sister's. Their bellies met and they were sufficiently close now to allow them to easily milk one another.

"Good thinking," Jane said, secretly pleased by her closeness to Kelsey's body. "I've got baby oil to spread on one another, make the squeezing a little more comfortable."