Expecting & Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey smirked. "Not to mention an excuse for you to feel up my boobs and play with them."

"Oh, like you're complaining," Jane laughed. "Hold still..."

She held the bottle of oil over Kelsey's chest and drizzled a generous amount of the slippery, transparent substance over her breasts. Kelsey giggled as the oil glistened on her skin and trickled down her considerable cleavage. Jane then tilted it over her own breasts and baptized them with the viscous fluid.

"This'll be fun," she purred as she put the bottle down and put her hands on Kelsey's breasts, beginning to gently massage the oil into them. Kelsey smiled and began doing the same to her sister. They edged closer to one another, bellies pressing a little more closely and they smiled. "Mmmm, your hands feel so good."

"Nice and warm," Kelsey agreed, thrilling to the feel of her sister's fingers pressing into her soft flesh. Her breasts were always so swollen and sore, the loving caress was utter bliss to feel. She completely forgot that her breasts were leaking and she didn't care. This was the whole point, after all. She put both hands on one of Jane's breasts and began to squeeze it gently, starting near the pectoral muscle and sliding them forward toward the nipple. Jane sighed and began to do the same thing to Kelsey. They caressed and squeezed one another's breasts silently, lost in a little world of relieving and pleasuring one another.

Before long, Kelsey's breast was not just leaking slightly but milk was flowing from it. Jane smiled and squeezed a little harder, making a tiny, delighted noise when she was finally rewarded with a squirt, which landed on her thigh. Kelsey smiled and nodded.

"You've got your work cut out for you, emptying them," she purred. "Sure you're up to the task?"

"Are you kidding?" Jane replied, her eyes shining as she continued. "I could do this for you all day."

Kelsey blushed and continued working her sister's breast, finally rewarded with a squirt of milk as well. They worked silently, occasionally looking up into one another's eyes. Jane giggled as she got a good squirt from Kelsey that spattered across her own breast. The sisters began laughing and purposely aiming at their bosoms, the tiny thin streams bathing them.

Jane finally couldn't wait any more and leaned in, holding her mouth open right next to Kelsey's nipple and squeezed firmly, squirting a stream of the milk into her mouth. Kelsey paused in her squeezing and watched with wide eyes.

"I can't believe you just did that," she breathed. "That can't taste good."

"It's actually not bad," Jane said almost eagerly, looking up at her sister. "Not bitter, maybe a little salty and kinda sweet. No wonder babies love it. Here, try it, I'm serious."

Kelsey nodded and Jane sat up, pushing her chest forward for easy access. Kelsey squeezed her sister's breasts while she leaned in, her mouth open. She felt the stream bathe her tongue and she swallowed, still squeezing and letting milk patter against her closed lips. "Mmm, it is sweet," she concurred. "Let me go out on a limb here and say we're gonna start feeding one another now?"

"Can we?" Jane asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice. She hadn't really considered it, but the idea sounded completely wonderful. "I'd... I'd be okay with that."

"Well, we obviously can't suck one another dry, but maybe it'll help and be fun." Kelsey answered. "I've read that babies sucking on the breast makes lactating quicker and easier."

Without another word, Jane leaned in and kissed her sister's nipple, humming and then swirling her tongue around it.

"Perv!" Kelsey laughed, pulling back for a moment, her eyes glinting with mirth. "You're supposed to be helping me lactate, not sucking my tits to turn me on."

"Two birds, one stone." Jane replied, leaning in again and sucking the nipple into her mouth. She suckled on it firmly and Kelsey gasped and then moaned, clasping her sister's head. She bit her lip and waited while Jane caressed the breast and sucked on it ardently. Finally, the blonde girl came up and wiped her mouth. Kelsey now leaned in and took her sister's nipple between her lips, shivering as she heard Jane sigh in pleasure. The salty-sweet milk was warm on her tongue, but she wasn't getting very much yet. Her tongue slithered around the pink bud of Jane's nipple while she experimented with getting more from her sister, but she was pretty sure that all she was really doing was making her sister wet.

"Well, I got some," she said as she came back up, smiling and licking her lips. "Not a lot, but some."

"Gonna take some work," Jane remarked, tracing her finger over the nipple her sister had just released. "Neither of us knows how to suckle, really, but I could get some. We'll just have to start slow and practice, okay?"

"No doubt followed by a furious mastarbation session," Kelsey added. "Because there's no way in hell I'm not gonna be horny after we feed one another."

"Yeah, like either of us will object to that." Jane giggled as she leaned forward, putting her arms around her sister and kissing her. They moaned into one another's mouth as they hands caressed each other's body. It felt so good be held, to feel tender, loving caresses and kisses. Their breasts squashed and squirmed together as they pulled one another as close as possible.

"Mmmm," Jane said, breaking the kiss finally. "Let's squirt on one another. It'll be fun."

Kelsey couldn't believe it, but she agreed. They giggled and held their boobs, rubbing their nipples together and squeezing them, squirting small streams of milk onto one another. It was the most juvenile and just plain weird thing she could think of doing, but she loved it. It felt natural with Jane.

Once they had playfully pumped and no longer felt uncomfortable, they simply leaned forward and hugged, holding one another. Their physical exertions had not be truly strenuous, but it was involved and they felt pleasantly spent and tired. They clambered into the tub and turned on the shower, cleaning themselves and one another off. Once they were dry, they walked hand-in-hand back into Kelsey's bedroom where they laid on their sides, looking into one another's eyes. Their fingers laced and they snuggled closer to kiss one another lovingly.

Jane sighed through their kiss, lost in a sense of relief that she wasn't alone. She broke the kiss and smiled at Kelsey warmly. "I love you so much, sis."

"I love you too, slut," Kelsey murmured, smiling and poking her sister's nose. "We still have to drive into town and get food. Even I don't live just on preggo smoothies."

"Poo," Jane said, making a face. "That means clothes and moving and shit."

"Afraid so," Kelsey agreed. "Let's get going so we can get back and get naked sooner."

"Okay!" Jane said readily.

***

They'd taken Kelsey's van, since it was roomier for them both and now walked around the small market in town. Since this was a resort community in the Rockies, thshops were all expensive boutiques and the market was upscale. Not that the sisters objected to this.

"We'll be making high-quality smoothies with this stuff," Jane mused as they examined some kale. "I need meat, so you know, and just to prove I do eat healthy stuff too, I'll be buying hemp hearts to put on salads and so on."

"Hey, who am I to object to complete branch-chain amino acids?" Kelsey replied agreeably. They bought copious amounts of frozen fruit to put in the large freezer along with fresh fruit and vegetables for salads. On Jane's insistence, beef, pork, chicken and farmed fish made their way into the shopping cart as well.

"I don't know whether to load up now or try to space the shopping out," she sighed, examining a bottle of vinaigrette dressing. "I don't want to kill myself with lots of hauling and lifting tonight, but this last month might be really tough on both of us. Making more trips sounds every bit as heinous, to be honest."

Jane shrugged. "Maybe, but it's probably also good for us."

They walked around some more, buying more supplies until Kelsey was breathing heavily, in spite of leaning on the cart. Jane bit her lip in concern and then pulled the cart by the front, guiding it.

"Where are we going?" Kelsey asked, frowning as Jane pulled her off-course.

"Just trust me," Jane said as she led the cart and her sister into a more secluded corner of the market. They turned down a corridor near the back and well out of view. "I've got a plan."

They turned another corner and came to a concrete wall that ended the corridor. It was dark back here and a single plastic chair sat on the floor. Kelsey was looking around while Jane sat her down. "Where the hell are we?" she asked quietly.

"I discovered this corridor when I drove into town yesterday," Jane replied, making sure her sister was comfortable. "Stopped to get a drink, got tired, wandered around until I found this little alcove. I think this wall behind us is supposed to be a door to that store space next door that's been empty forever."

She knelt down between Kelsey's legs and hugged herself to her sister, smothering her face with kisses.

"You just looked tired," she whispered as she traced her lips over Kelsey's mouth. "I wanted to give you a few minutes of relief and just comfort you."

"That's really thoughtful of you, Janie," Kelsey murmured, taking her sister by the cheeks and kissing her lovingly. "Maybe I did need this, but even if I didn't, I'm glad you brought us here."

Jane giggled. "We're being naughty, but I know for a fact there's no cameras here. I checked earlier, just in case anyone had questions about a pregnant girl wandering around. As long as we're quiet, no one'll know."

Kelsey parted her legs more to allow Jane to get closer, which the younger sister willingly did. They caressed each other's faces and necks while they kissed, tongues eventually coming out and flicking against one another, tangling slowly. They sighed quietly through the kiss, not daring to moan.

Jane now massaged her sister's breasts through her bulky sweatshirt, with Kelsey reciprocating moments later. Hands made their way down to bellies and caressed gently. Kelsey shivered as Jane lifted her sweatshirt and began kissing her swollen abdomen. Almost in a dream, the older sister lifted the sweatshirt further up, exposing her breasts. Jane came up and took hold of Kelsey's soft flesh, kissing and swirling her tongue around the nipples before sucking on one of them hungrily. Keylsey bit her lip to keep from moaning loudly.

"Janie..." she whispered.

Kelsey pulled her sister around to sit in the chair and lifted her shirt, kissing Janie's belly lustily, causing the younger girl to almost gasp and squirm in the chair. Kelsey's mouth moved up to her breasts, sucking on them hungrily. Janie clasped her head. She held her sister against her before pulling her up for another greedy kiss. They were standing now, their breasts squashed together while their tongues wrestled.

Kelsey finally pulled back from the kiss, panting, her eyes glazed as she stared at her sister. "Okay... got a little out of hand... let's finish shopping..."

Jane nodded and they pulled down and adjusted their tops before primping to try and look normal.

They both pushed the cart, trying to not be too obvious to everyone around them about pressing against one another as much as possible.

***

"That's a lot of groceries," Kelsey sighed as they watched the piles of food go through the checkout process. She wasn't worried about the total price, since their parents' card would cover it, she just dreaded the thought of getting it all out to her van and then hauling it inside. There were two gorcery carts involved and what would amount to dozens of bags. "You and I are not good at restraint."

"You're telling me," Jane agreed, although Kelsey could not really tell if there was a double meaning in her sister's response. "Ugh, not looking forward to getting all this crap to the van and back in the house..."

"Oh, goodness, that can't happen in your condition, ladies!" exclaimed the checkout clerk. "You're spending more than enough to qualify for some shopping assistance. One second..."

The woman picked up a phone and called for assistance. Within two minutes, a young man walked up, looking ready to help.

"Ray, these ladies will need your help getting their groceries into their vehicle and then if you'd follow them back to their place and help them unload, please?" instructed the woman.

"Oh, we couldn't impose like that." Kelsey said.

"Nonsense, it's his job, dear," the cashier replied, smiling. "He gets a decent wage and is comped for his gas, so he's more than happy to earn it."

"It'll be my pleasure, ma'am." Ray said politely, nodding.

"Well, if you insist." Kelsey finally allowed. She noticed a glint in her sister's eye as she paid with the credit card and then Ray trundled their carts out to their vehicle, seemingly not bothered by the crisp night air. He loaded up the groceries and then promised to follow him in his vehicle. The girls got into the van and began leading the way.

"He seems like a nice kid," Jane mentioned in a nonchalant tone. "He's polite, he's helpful..."

"Yeah, definitely not your type." Kelsey replied, causing her sister to stick her tongue out at her.

They drove mostly in silence until they reached the lodge, with Ray mere seconds behind them in his car. They got out and attempted to help him with all the bags, but he insisted they wait indoors where it was warm while he brought everything in. They both watched as he carried several loads into the kitchen and even took the frozen goods to the chest freezer they indicated.

"Well, you were very helpful," Kelsey said, smiling as he finished. "How much should we tip you?"

"Oh, no tip is necessary," Ray said, holding up his hands. "Really."

"But we need to tip you something." Kelsey insisted.

"No, we don't need to tip him," Jane lilted as she sauntered up to him, smiling slyly. "But maybe he has a tip for us?"

Both Kelsey's and Ray's eye widened as the blonde girl backed him up against the kitchen wall and then knelt in front of him. The boy trembled as she took hold of his pants and slowly unbuttoned them before pulling down the zipper.

"Is this really happening?" Kelsey almost exclaimed. "Are you really doing this?"

"Yep," Jane confirmed, lowering Ray's pants and then his boxers, exposing his cock. "Can't say as I blame myself."

Without another word, Jane took the young man's rapidly swelling cock in her mouth, moaning in pleasure, because she hadn't had a real one in nearly eight months. Ray whimpered and thunked his head back against the wall.

"Oh, you're a virgin," Jane cooed, pulling her lips off his manhood and pumping the shaft slowly with her hand while smiling up at him. "Well, maybe this'll help with the urges..."

She slid her lips back down his cock, humming and vibrating her mouth around him and Ray groaned. Kelsey just watched in complete bewliderment. However used to her sister's antics she may have been in the past, Jane always seemed ready to find some new way to amaze her.

"Mmm, are you gonna make me give him his tip all by myself?" Jane asked, relinquishing the cock for a moment and looking at her older sister. "C'mon, live a little. Who's he gonna tell?"

Kelsey squeezed her eyes shut, her common sense wrestling with her recent sense of liberation. Why the hell was Janie making so much sense to her?

"Oh, what the hell," she sighed, walking over and kneeling next to her younger sister. "Move over, slut, let me have a crack at it..."

Ray's cock wasn't all that big, but it was bigger than Derek's, so there was a plus. She slipped it into her mouth easily, one hand supporting her by resting on Jane's waist while the other caressed Ray's balls. She moaned almost in surprise, because she found herself getting very turned on. Jane squeezed her sister's arm, knowing what was happening as she watched in delight, her face mere inches away from Kelsey's and the cock they were now sharing.

The sisters knelt in front of the young man, with Jane reachng around and massaging his ass cheeks while Kelsey sucked his cock eagerly. Ray's eyes were wide in disbelief- were two hot pregnant sisters really sucking him off?

Jane snaked her head in close, leaning under and sliding her tongue up and down the length of his shaft while Kelsey teased the head by swirling her tongue around it. His cock glistened with their mingled saliva. Then both girls put their hands around the shaft and pumped gently while their tongues flickered around the head.

"Mmmm, I think he likes it," Jane whispered as her tongue sparred with Kelsey's around the pulsing, swollen cockhead. "I know I am."

"You would, you brazen whore," the older sister teased, enjoying the taste of Janie's mouth as they molested Ray's member. They could both feel him trembling, it wouldn't be long now. "But you know what they say, sharing is caring."

"Mmmm, I agree," Jane purred before sliding her mouth down his length and bobbing back and forth before letting Kelsey do it again. They were holding one another tight as they teased Ray almost beyond endurance. "You ready to give him his tip? He's been a very good boy..."

Kelsey nodded and they removed one another's sweatshirts and loose tanktops quickly while still pumping his cock. They then attacked his manhood again with a will, taking turns sucking on it ardently or stroking it with diligent hands. Their tongues wrestled and flickered around the cock and they giggled as they heard him gasp and moan.

"Oh, God!" Ray gasped, his body starting to tremble. "I'm... gonna..."

They kept lashing his throbbing head with their tongues but held their mouths wide, hands pumping him. Ray moaned loudly as he came, his pearly essence splattering into their mouths, across their cheeks and down their chins. Kelsey and Jane then kissed one another eagerly, sharing his cum while they jerked his cock, the rest of his offering glazing their breasts, which were squashed together.

Ray slumped to the floor, panting, while Kelsey and Jane knelt in front of him, licking his cum off one another's faces and breasts. He still couldn't believe this had happened. Once the sisters were done with each other, they bent down and took turns cleaning the remaining cum off his cock with their mouths. Sated for now, they sat against the wall on either side of him and waited for him to recover.

"So," Jane purred, smiling at him. "How was that for a tip, Ray?"

"I... yeah..." he said, not able to think clearly yet. "It was great."

"Was that your first blowjob?" Kelsey asked, turning in to face him and caressing his cheek.

He nodded.

"Well, if you're a good helper down the road, maybe we can do this again," she said, placing a hand on his now-deflating cock and giving it a few strokes. "I'm pretty sure that Janie doesn't object."

"Not one bit." Jane agreed, clambering onto his lap, facing down his body and pressing her pussy against him. His eyes went wide as she squirmed her wet womanhood around on his cock and he almost whimpered while she smiled wickedly at her sister. He was too soft to penetrate her, but it was an exquisite thrill nonetheless. Kelsey just sighed and shook her head while watching.

"Alright, let's clean him up before they miss him," the older sister said finally. "Jane, get his pants, please." They both stood and put on their tanktops and sweatshirts before lifting him to his feet. Kelsey found some soft-wipes on the kitchen counter and cleaned his cock while Jane pulled his boxers and pants back into place. Once he looked somewhat presentable, they escorted him to the door, one on either of his arms.

"Hopefully we'll run out of groceries soon," Jane said sweetly. "Think you can keep a secret there, Ray?"