Expecting & Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh..." he said somewhat dazedly.

They each kissed him on the cheek and then sent him out the front door, waving and watching as he walked to his vehicle and head off down the long, winding driveway.

"He was eighteen, right?" Kelsey asked as they waved.

"Y'gotta be in this state to work in a place that sells alcohol." Jane replied. "Think he'll make it back to the store without crashing?"

"I dunno, we made him pretty stupid," Kelsey mused. "Been a long time since I've given a virgin a beej."

"Let's put the food away and head upstairs," Jane said breathily as they closed the door. "I'm really feeling the need to let off some steam."

"You and me both, sister." Kelsey agreed, acutely aware of how wet her pussy was.

***

They lay back on the bed, side-by-side, naked and moaning loudly as they shoved the vibrators in and out of their pussies. They'd propped several pillows behind themselves so they could sit up. They were pressed into one another's sides and Jane had one leg slug over Kelsey's. Squirming, trembling and covered in sweat, the sister's fucked themselves, rushing headlong towards orgasm.

Kelsey had one knee propped up and her hand has snaked around the thigh to hold her pussylips open while her other hand slid the buzzing pink vibrator in and out rapidly. On her left, Jane was doing likewise with a knobbed dildo, plunging it back and forth inside her steaming tunnel with abandon. Both girls panted and yelped and groaned, grinding on their toys with all the strength they could muster. The thrill of contact with one another's body making the pleasure even more intense.

Jane gritted her teeth and pushed as much as she could with her hips, getting the dildo far inside before arching her back. She cried out loudly as Kelsey shuddered and then wailed, surrendering to the tidal wave of ecstasy that crashed over her. The sisters writhed and groaned shamelessly, their pussies bubbling over with cum. They turned their heads and pressed their lips together, kissing feverishly.

They both almost collapsed, exhausted from their exertions. Breathing heavily and laying still, they released their grips on the vibrators, leaving them inside their tight, pulsing tunnels. For several minutes they said nothing, their hands moving together and clasping gently.

"Helluva day..." Jane sighed finally.

"No argument there," Kelsey agreed. "Gnnnn, I don't even wanna make the effort to get the vibe out..."

"Hang on," Jane said, reaching between her sister's legs, causing Kelsey to shiver and gasp as she touched her. "Jesus, Kels, you're fucking soaked..."

"Like you're any drier, slut." Kelsey giggled as she snaked her hand down to Jan's pussy and massaged the gooey lips teasingly before finding the vibe and pulling it out carefully. They both moaned as they withdrew the toys, then went silent again, their hands on one another's slippery entherlips. They barely caressed each other, lost in the exquisite tiredness of their masturbation.

More time passed and Jane finally looked over slowly, seeing her sister's breasts were glistening, not with sweat, but her sweet milk. Wearily, she leaned over and took one of the nipples into her mouth, sucking gently and causing Kelsey to sigh in contentment. When Jane laid back against the pillows, Kelsey returned the favour, sucking on her sister's tiny pink nipple for some time, enjoying Jane's pleasure.

Finally, they turned on their sides, facing one another and cuddled as best they could. Slow, loving kisses were shared, tongues tangling languidly and whispers of how much they loved one another. Jane bit her sister's lower lip and tugged gently, causing Kelsey to moan lightly and then giggle.

"Mind if I sleep with Ben tonight?" the younger girl asked softly. "You can sleep with Kaylee, then."

"That sounds wonderful," Kelsey said tiredly. "As long as I don't wake up with a face full of cunt."

"No promises." Jane quipped as she and Kelsey moved themselves to the middle of the bed and then she turned herself around and laid on her side, her face next to Kelsey's belly. She cooed and caressed the swollen abdomen, kissing and sliding her tongue along it while her sister did the same. They whispered to each other's bellies and secretly thrilled to the scent of one another's exhausted bodies.

"G'night, Ben." Jane whispered.

"Goodnight, Kalylee." Kelsey echoed.

"Love you, sis."

"Love you too, slut."

They drifted off to sleep, knowing a contentment neither had in nearly a year.

Because they were not alone.

***

Author's Notes: Well, time for the obligatory notes. Like you were warned in the disclaimer up top, there's pregnancy themes and incest. If those don't appeal and you read this anyway, I'm at a loss for what to tell you. If you plan to rate but are the type who takes off stars because you don't like a fetish you just voluntarily read about, rather than the actual crafting of the story, I am once again at a loss for anything to say. I'd prefer you just didn't rate, to be honest.

Kelsey and Jane are a different sort of story (I hope) from Sapphic Serenity or Alex & Alexa because they're not star-crossed lovers nor just horny for one another. What we have here are two girls, normally strong and independent, who are alone and frightened, finding solace in one another, which neither would readily expect. Competitive and antagonistic throughout their teen years, they now find they only have one another to rely on. Neither girl is a lesbian or bisexual, so what they're feeling is extremely unusual for them but powerful nonetheless.

This fetish falls outside my personal realm of experience directly, since I'm a guy, but I've known sisters in this situation, hopefully the emotional aspect plays out accurately.

I think The Great Khan and My Naughty Neighbour are up next. I'd better get writing.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management.