Expecting & Expectations Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming to terms with not wanting to behave. At all...
11.7k words
4.79
32k
41
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward: Any character portrayed engaging in sexual activity is 18 years of age or older. This story is a request from someone with a personal fantasy and I hope it comes true for them somehow.

***

Chapter 3- Control Is Overrated

Kelsey woke up, feeling pleasantly rested. She hummed and stretched out before bending in the middle and moving her behind backward to find and rub against her sister.

She couldn't find Jane.

The older girl frowned and turned over, seeing that her sister's side of the bed was empty. The towel that Jane had been sleeping on was still there but cool to the touch, she hadn't been lying on it for at least a couple of minutes.

Kelsey sat up and rubbed her eyes. She wasn't worried about where Jane was, she was more or less just disconcerted by the lack of contact she had expected upon waking up. She cricked her neck and massaged her belly, trying to banish the remnants of sleep away. The curtains were closed, but she could see a bright morning sun outside.

She got up and slowly walked out of her bedroom, trying hard not to waddle. She wiped at her eyes again with her knuckles while she headed down the hallway toward the bathroom. Ben had been playing kickball with her bladder all night, seemingly, and now she was needing to do something about it.

She opened the door to the bathroom and paused- Jane was panting and moaning as she straddled the edge of the bathtub, sinking up and down on one of her suction cup dildos. She was facing away from Kelsey and the door, leaning forward and her sister got a stunning view of her amazing ass and her wet pussy sliding along the length of the toy, leaving it glistening.

"Might've known I'd find you impaled on something when you weren't in bed." Kelsey muttered as she came into the bathroom and headed to the toilet. Jane shivered at the unexpected sound of her sister's voice, turned her head and smiled, not pausing in fucking the stout rubber cock.

"Hey," the blonde girl breathed as she watched her sister enter the room. "Was really horny and didn't want to interrupt your beauty sleep."

"I actually woke and tried to squirm my ass against yours, but you were gone," Kelsey said as she plunked herself down on the toilet seat, less than a foot away from her sister, who was still writhing, her skin shining with sweat. "Can't believe you started without me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jane replied, reaching over and caressing her sister's knee. "I really thought I was being considerate. I never would've left without you if I thought you didn't look so beautiful sleeping like that."

Kelsey blushed and squeezed her sister's hand before releasing it, letting Jane continue to fuck her dildo ardently. "Well, at least I get a show..." she mused.

"Don't I get one?" Jane pretended to whine, pouting at her sister. "I mean, you're right there."

"I'm peeing, you dingbat," Kelsey replied, suddenly very conscious of the fact that she was peeing and it sounded like a thunderous waterfall in her ears. "You want to watch me pee? Even if Iwereto agree to that, may I point out that you couldn't possibly see anything, even if I spread my legs, because my titanic belly is in the way."

"Yeah, I guess that's true," Jane sighed. "Still, I'm happy you're here and you can watch me, right?"

"Definitely," agreed Kelsey. "You look amazing riding that thing, darling."

"Hey, I know," Jane panted, sitting upright and massaging her breasts. "When you're done, why don't you kneel here and you can kiss my belly and talk to Kaylee while I do this?"

Kelsey blinked. "Me... talk to your unborn child while you fuck yourself into orgasm?"

"Well, of course it's going to sound weird when you say it like that," Jane panted, her hairline now damp and her blonde locks clinging to her skin. "Then just come over and suck my tits. I'm leaking, I might add..."

Kelsey shook her head and sighed, still not exactly sure how she'd talked herself into all of this. She slipped off the toilet seat and knelt down next to Jane, placing a hand on her thigh. She did indeed feel a tingle as she watched her sister squirm up and down lustily, her pussy making squelching noises as she fucked the fake cock.

She placed her cheek gently against Jane's stomach, acutely aware of her sister's heavy breathing, hearing her heart beat rapidly and the building warmth of her skin. She caressed the taut skin of her belly and kissed it gently, almost immediately lost in reverie at the notion of her sister and the niece she was waiting to meet.

"Mmmm, Kels, I love feeling your lips on me," Jane moaned as she moved up and down, her eyes closed. "It's heaven."

Kelsey kissed her way up until her lips met Jane's breast, which she gently began sucking on and swirling her tongue around. The blonde girl shuddered and groaned, squirming even harder on the dildo inside her. Kelsey used her lips to form a firm seal around the nipple and sucked, searching for traces of the salty-sweet milk she'd taken from Jane before. They'd agreed to milk one another until the babies arrived, hopefully making production and pumping easier.

The fact that it turned them both on was a side-benefit, for sure.

"Gnnn, Kels," Jane panted, arching her back and pressing her breasts forward to her sister. Kelsey's hand took the breast she wasn't sucking on and massaged it, squeezing, and brushing her fingers over the nipple, causing Jane to shudder. "Oh, God, you feel so good..."

Jane was now writhing almost uncontrollably, her breath coming in gasps as she fought for control, balanced on a knife's edge of unreal pleasure. Kelsey's arm wrapped around and gripped her sister's ass, helping to bounce her up and down while her other hand snaked down beneath and gripped the base of the dildo, as if to hold it in place. She could feel Jane's heated, slippery pussylips split around the dildo, pressing against the back of her hand as her sister slammed down desperately. Kelsey released her grip on Jane's nipple and rose up to look into her sister's eyes. Jane threw her arms around the brunette's shoulders, pressing her forehead against Kelsey's.

"Are you gonna cum, Janie?" Kelsey whispered eagerly, her sister's breath on her face. "Are you gonna cum hard?"

"Gnnnnn, yes!" wailed the younger girl, her fingers gripping Kelsey's neck, massaging feverishly.

"Good, cum hard," Kelsey hissed, her eyes flashing with lustly delight. "Cum hard, I'm right here with you. I'm not gonna leave! You can cum for me!"

"Kels!" Jane squeaked, fighting to hold on precious seconds longer. Kelsey squeezed her sister's ass cheeks, feeling her drenched pussy with the hand holding the dildo. Jane pulled Kelsey's face to hers, jamming her lips against her sister's and screamed into her mouth as she came. Kelsey kissed her back fiercely, her whole body tingling as she thrilled to Jane's orgasm. Tongues thrashed against one another while Jane bucked and ground greedily on the dildo.

Jane finally broke the kiss, almost gasping for air. Her body was shaking and slick with sweat, her skin pink from her exertions. Kelsey caressed her sister's ass while she kissed Jane's cheeks and then down her lovely body, over her neck, shoulders, breasts and to her magnificent, swollen abdomen. She kissed the belly reverently while Jane tried to compose herself.

"Holy shit..." the younger sister said finally. "That one just about killed me."

"It sounded and felt amazing," Kelsey purred, still caressing her sister's body lovingly. "I'm kind of jealous, though, since I really want to cum but don't wanna waddle my fat ass all the way back to the bedroom to get my dildo."

Jane thought about that predicament for no longer than half a second. "So don't go get it," she said simply. "Just use this one."

"The one you just used?" Kelsey asked, almost in amazement.

"It's that or stay horny," the younger girl said reasonably. "Besides, it'd be kinda hot to watch my sissy fuck the same dildo I was just using."

Kelsey watched as Jane sighed and pulled herself off the dildo, which came out of her pussy with a pronounced 'pop' and flopped back and forth for a moment, glistening wetly. Jane settled on the edge of the tub and smirked. "C'mon... you're not afraid, are you?"

Kelsey shot her sister a look and then moved forward. Jane's eyes widened as the older girl leaned down and swirled her tongue around the dildo's head before taking it all the way inside your mouth. She bobbed up and down for several seconds while Jane looked on in stunned silence. When she came back up, she returned the smirk, wiping at the corner of her mouth.

"You taste pretty good, slut," Kelsey remarked. "But I kind of sucked all the lube I needed off. Grease it up for me a little?"

Jane nodded somewhat dazedly and shuffled her hips forward. Kelsey held the dildo while her sister lowered herself onto it again, exhaling. Kelsey watched, rapt, as the rubber cock split Jane's lips and disappeared inside her.

"Get it good and wet for me, darling." Kelsey breathed, compelling Jane to squirm up and down, lubricating it. Kelsey finally nodded and Jane trembled as she removed herself from the toy, settling back to give her sister room. Kelsey now stood and straddled the tub, lining her pussy up with the dildo, acutely aware of the aching need she felt to fuck it.

"I'm gonna put my hands on your shoulders to steady myself," she said. "Can you lend a hand in getting me ready down there?"

Jane nodded and leaned forward, allowing Kelsey to put her hands on her shoulders while she reached underneath the brunette girl. She took firm hold of the base of the dildo and then guided Kelsey by the hip, maneuvering her over the cock. She smiled as she teased the head against Kelsey's netherlips and clit, causing her to shiver. There was some guesswork involved, since she couldn't see below Kelsey's belly, so she moved her hand up and found the head and her sister's pussy.

"Take it easy, Kels," she said quietly. "I'm gonna guide you down."

Her fingers found Kelsey's lips and massaged them for a moment, causing her sister to squeeze her shoulders and moan lightly. The head was slightly penetrating her pussy and she held it in place, the top side of Jane's hand and fingers splayed across her sister's womanhood. They could both feel them.

"Just follow my fingers down, babe," Jane cooed, applying gentle pressure to Kelsey's hip, instructing her to lower herself. Kelsey sighed and sunk herself down onto the dildo with a control she didn't actually feel. Jane's fingers slid away as they reached the bulge at the base and let her sister take the cock in fully. Kelsey trembled, her head lowered and eyes squeezed shut. It felt so fucking good...

"Ooh, you like that," Jane purred, smiling slyly. "I can tell you're gonna cum real hard, Kels."

Kelsey nodded and finally opened her eyes, looking into her sister's smiling face. Jane leaned in and kissed Kelsey while the older girl began to move up and down slowly. They both shuddered as she fucked the dildo.

"Mmm, we have to do this again," Jane murmured through the kiss. "But next time, we'll each have a dildo and we'll ride them together."

"Mmm-hmm..." Kelsey said, squirming up and down while she pushed her tongue into her sister's mouth.

"And we'll... we'll fuck facing each other like this, our tits and bellies rubbing..." Jane panted, massaging her sister's neck while they kissed. "And we'll go back-to-back and squirm our asses together while we ride the cocks too..."

"Oh God, yesssss..." Kelsey groaned, pushing herself up and down on the dildo faster. It was incredible how it stretched and filled her. It made her even wetter knowing it was her sister's cum and lubrication that kept it nice and slippery for her. Janie's cum was in her right now...

"We can fuck like this every day if we want to, Kels..." Jane breathed, one hand snaking down to massage her own pussy, which was already desperate for attention. She couldn't wait to suck Kelsey's cum off that dildo. "We'll fuck together and masturbate together and won't feel alone, right?"

"Uh-huh!" Kelsey gasped, unable to speak. Her body was trembling and she was already slicked with sweat.

"I want my sissy to cum hard on my dildo," Jane panted, biting Kelsey's lower lip and tugging on it, eliciting a groan from the other girl. "Cum hard all over it."

Kelsey didn't speak but panted louder and louder as she fucked the dildo. Jane pulled herself forward until their bellies met and their breasts squashed together. They both gasped as the taut skin of their abdomens slithered and rubbed over one another, both sets of breasts glistening at the tips as their mutual arousal caused them to leak. Jane slung one leg over Kelsey's to bring them closer.

"Oh, Jesus!" Kelsey panted as her sister kissed her and fondled her waist and hips. "Janie, I'm gonna... oh, fuck!"

She arched her back and gritted her teeth, trying not to scream as she came. Jane pulled her mouth forward and kissed her again, allowing Kelsey to almost shriek with pleasure. Tongues plunged furiously and wrestled as the sisters gave vent to their pleasure, Kelsey's pussy flooding over with cum that glazed the dildo. They grappled onto one another in rapture, Kelsey still moaning loudly into Jane's eager mouth.

The kiss ended and Kelsey slumped against her sister, chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. Her body was sluggish from the tingling, overwhelming pleasure that engulfed her. She was dimly aware of Jane holding her and speaking loving words in her ear. She'd cum so hard...

"Holy shit, Janie..." she whispered finally, her face still buried in her sister's shoulder.

"Take your time, Kels," Jane cooed, stroking her sister's damp hair. "That was a good one. So good that even I'm jealous."

"Mmm, must've been good to make a slut like you jealous," Kelsey quipped tiredly, causing Jane to giggle. "I just fucking got up and I'm already needing a nap."

"That's not a bad thing." Jane replied, understanding how Kelsey felt. Their breasts were still squashed together and she could feel their hearts beating. "So let's go take a nap, it's not even eight o'clock yet. We'll eat when we get up."

Kelsey allowed Jane to slowly help her off the dildo, shuddering as it left her pussy. She stayed straddling the edge of the tub while Jane deftly popped the cock off its fixed location and held it up, smiling slyly. The younger girl then slid it into her mouth, sucking on it wetly. She then offered it to Kelsey, who didn't take hold of it but slid her mouth down its length, shivering as she tasted her own cum. Jane grinned as Kelsey pulled back, tapping the rubber against her sister's lips and cheeks teasingly.

"We're gonna have to each put it in us once and then taste it, see what we taste like together," the younger girl said, now snaking it down to slide up between their slippery breasts, which held it in place. Her arms went back around her sister's shoulders and they embraced wearily. "Think you're ready to try and move?"

Kelsey took a deep breath and nodded. They both steadied themselves and stood slowly, supporting one another as they moved their legs out of the tub. Arms around one another, they walked unsteadily to Jane's room, where they eased onto the bed and cuddled into one another, fingers knotted and Kelsey's leg over Jane's thigh. They could feel the wet heat of one another's pussies not far away and the leaking of their squashed breasts.

"Jesus," Jane giggled, resting her forehead against Kelsey's. "We never stop being wet, one way or another, do we?"

"Seemingly not," Kelsey sighed. "All I wanted to do was pee when I got up, now I've cum so hard my brain has dissolved."

"Aw, poor brain," quipped the younger sister, kissing Kelsey's forehead. "I'm sure it'll grow back."

"What if it doesn't?" Kelsey mused. "What if I'm stuck being a dumb slut forever?"

Jane made a show of thinking. "Then I'll be the smart one for a change?"

The sisters laughed and pressed their lips together, kissing lovingly.

***

"I'll admit, I'm enjoying these preggo smoothies," Jane mentioned as she sat naked on one of the seats at the kitchen island. She was being considerate and sitting on a small towel in case she sprung a leak. The chair was a swivel model and she spun herself slowly as she drank the contents of the large milkshake glass her sister had given her. "What did you say the foods in them were called?"

"Galactogogue," Kelsey replied from where she was standing at the counter, shaking her head in mild despair at her sister's antics. "Foods with folic acids meant to increase the chances of a healthy birth and also things that increase lactation, like carrots, fennel, nuts, green papaya, sesame seeds, ginger..."

"So shit I'd normally never eat," Jane sighed, looking at the glass and frowning. "Well, it tastes good now, whatever the fuck you did to it."

"Yes, you are so very beshat upon," Kelsey laughed. "The universe created these foods you hate individually and then decided to fuck with you by making them taste good when blended together. You've been trolled."

"Oh, suck my tit, wench." Jane muttered, still rotating slowly in her chair.

Kelsey put down her glass, walked over to her sister, stopped her from spinning and leaned down to take one of Jane's nipples into her mouth. Jane's eyes widened in amazement and then she shuddered and moaned as Kelsey swirled her tongue around the pink bud, which glistened with her milk and now her sister's saliva.

"You should know better than to call me out, brat," Kelsey said, gently pinching the nipple while smirking evilly at her sister. "Remember the night in the barn?"

Jane nodded, her head tilted back and her eyes closed. "Jesus, Kels, you're making me fucking wet again."

"Sounds like more of a you problem than a me problem." Kelsey replied, sucking on the nipple ardently.

But Jane wasn't about to be shown up and reached a hand down behind Kelsey and poked a finger against her pussylips. Kelsey's eyes flashed open and she stood up, gasping in shock.

"Gah, that's cheating, you dirty whore!" she exclaimed, her heart suddenly pounding.

"Says who?" Jane shot back, looking defiant.

Kelsey made to reach behind Jane and return the favour, but Jane squealed and quickly dumped the remains of her shake on her sister's shoulders and chest. Kelsey froze in shock while Jane waddle-scampered away, giggling. The older girl's eyes were wide as she gaped at Jane.

"Nowthatwas cheating," Jane announced, smirking.

"The hell?" Kelsey demanded, trying to sound outraged but almost laughing. "I made that smoothie for you, brat!"

"Awww," Jane cooed, walking forward in a way Kelsey found strangely sultry. "Be a shame to waste it..."

The younger sister turned her sibling to sit on the chair she had just vacated and began licking the thick, chilly remnants of the smoothie off Kelsey's body. The older girl just watched, still rather stunned at what had happened. She shuddered when Jane predictably reached her breasts, sucking on them hungrily.

"Mmmm, can't let it waste..." Jane purred, sliding her tongue slowly around one of her sister's nipples and then giving it a gentle bite, causing Kelsey to gasp.

"Gnnnn, you're cleaning me, whore, stop trying to turn me on!" whimpered Kelsey. Her hand snaked down between her legs and massaged her pussy, in spite of her words.

Jane was proving remarkably thorough in cleaning her sister, though, her tongue lapping up every bit of the smoothie she could find, right down to the bottom of Kelsey's belly. She couldn't get any lower, though, because Kelsey's forearm was in the way, her hand still massaging her gooey pussy. Finally, the younger girl rose, coming back up to look into her sister's eyes.

"I think you missed some." Kelsey said in a trembling voice, holding her sticky hand up, which glistened with a mixture of smoothie and her own lubrication. Jane took the hand almost reverently and kissed the fingers before taking them into her mouth and sucking on them gently, almost erotically. Kelsey trembled as she watched, moaning as her sister slid her tongue over her palm and then nibbled at the inside of her wrist, cleaning the last of the smoothie off her skin.