Expeditionary Troubles Ch. 01

Story Info
A Captain encounters the first monster of her new lands.
2k words
4.18
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

"What've you got, Jim?" Captain Purcrux asked the only other person in the tent, hand idly resting on the hilt of her sheathed sword. It was Jim's job to take in all of the sketches and reports from the explorers and piece them together into a single, comprehensible map of the new land. Captain Purcrux had specifically requested him to accompany her on this voyage - the two had known each other since early on in school. Unbefitting of such a highly-respected noblewoman, the Captain had maintained some level of contact with her more common friend, and the two had been meeting in cafes each year for Sara Purcrux' birthday before they set out on this voyage.

Jim was alright. As a mapmaker, he wasn't bad at all - his maps were accurate, and he even liked to spruce them up with little sketches of seamonsters and stuff. Even still, there were certainly many better-known and, admittedly, more talented cartographers than him that Sara would have had easy access to. No, if he were here only for his mapmaking abilities, he wouldn't be here at all. It's a little bit embarrassing, but... ever since she was in school with him, Captain Purcrux had had a massive crush on Jim. Just- he's really cool!! He, like, works with his hands and stuff, and he's kinda funny, and in gym class whenever you looked at the front of his pants there was always the outline of an absolute anaconda visible there, and- whatever! I-it's not like she was gonna do anything about it! She just... Everyone has secrets, alright? Shut up!!

A-anyway, Captain Purcrux and Jim were in this tent together, and Captain Purcrux was biting her bottom lip as she waited for his response, but it didn't come. She pouted a little at that and her proud shoulders sagged, letting her long, silky, clean hair swish a little bit across her ornate, polished armour. "Uhm- aha." She choked on her words a bit, then swallowed and spoke again with her usual commanding tone. "Jim? How much land have you mapped out?"

Jim turned suddenly from the mapping table in a full swivel and faced her. Sara got midway through a halfstep back, before she remembered who she was, and casually put her foot back down where it started off.

"Oh, Captain!" Jim responded. "Hello!"

...

Um.

Righto then.

Sara gave him a shy wave, before reaching up and brushing her hair away from her face. "D-do you have the map-"

"Would you come with me for a moment?" Jim asked. Well, said. It didn't sound much like a question.

Sara laughed nervously. "Alright..." she responded. And with that, Jim turned in a full swivel again, and started marching out of the tent. Hm. Okay, Sara, you can do this! You can do anything! She thought to herself, as she straightened up her own posture and marched out after him exaggeratedly. Sneaking a glance at the map as she passed it, she noticed that not much progress had been made since the day before. W-weird. She'd have to reprimand- eheheh, maybe just have a talk with him once they both got outside.

Sara's heart beat hard in her chest as they walked deeper and deeper into the trees. Is this really happening? Is this it at last? How are we going to hide it from all of the other folk? What will my parents think? No, they mustn't know. They can't! This has to be kept a secret. Sara thought to herself frantically as her face and chest started to get all warm beneath her finely crafted plate and robes. Jim eventually came to a halt after a few minutes of walking, doing his weird full swivel spin thing again.

"Here's good." He said. "You're the one in charge?"

The Captain nodded blissfully, hand over her heart, as she daydreamed about what was to come. Jim was right. He was always right! It doesn't matter what other people think, or what her parents think. She's the one in charge of her own life. This is her path! Slowly and groggily dragging her feet towards Jim, she dropped to her knees in front of him and started unbuckling his belt, the fine cloth of her pants and the fine, polished steel of her shinplates getting muddied on the ground. Jim's eyes shot open.

"W-what are you doing??"

She could barely hear him as he weakly pulled away from her much more buff arms' grip. Freeing his semi-hard cock, the expedition's leader leaned in and nuzzled it against her cheek, her silky hair tickling the outside of the head and shaft in the gentle breeze.

"Ooh...~ You know what I'm doing, Jim." The esteemed Captain Purcrux purred deeply as she continued rubbing her cheek against the stiffening dick. I-it's even bigger than she thought it would be... and, f-fuck she loves this~! B-being on her knees and servicing a c-commoner... she'd be in so much trouble if anybody saw her...

"O-oh, yes. Right." Jim replies, straightening up as his staff comes to full hardness. "We- do this all the time. Humans, I mean."

Sara purred out another deep moan as she begins gently stroking at the penis with the hand that fished it out from his pants. This was really happening... hngh-! The Captain had a mini-orgasm in her panties just from the fact that it was finally happening. Okay, it's time to do this...

Opening her mouth with an "ahhh", Captain Purcrux closed her eyes and leaned forward to take the cock all the way into her mouth. It went all the way through her mouth, and touched the back of her throat. But she couldn't stop now! Deeper, deeper it pressed into her, bulging inside of her throat visibly as she completely engulfed it with her mouth. S-she may be on her knees... and she may be close to choking on plebeian dick... but she's still Captain Sara Purcrux, and she's bedded enough men to know how she can regain some power here! Her lips reached the base of the cock and she let out a guttural moan, feeling the vibrations spread out across the penis. She nearly fell asleep just from how warm and cozy she felt right then... but she had a job to do! Reaching up with one hand to pull down his pants further, she began gently massaging at his testicles as she slid her head back and forwards on the dick. No man, not even the other nobles, had ever lasted more than a few seconds when she did this to them, and as Jim backs up slightly against a tree, she knows that he won't be any different. Hehe...~

His red, panting face fell back to rest against the tree trunk as he looks up to the foliage-blocked sky. Can't be long now, Sara thought, redoubling her efforts. M-maybe once he's cum, she'll rub it into her regal breasts like a moisturiser, and spend the rest of the day with that little secret hidden underneath her dress shirt and plate. G-greeting people and giving orders, h-hugging her parents, nobody knowing that just beneath her clothes... r-rubbed all the way into her stupendous jumbo breasts... o-oh, f-fuck...

With a gasp, the famed Captain pulled herself off of the swinging, saliva-covered pendulum as she had another hands-free orgasm. W-wow!! She thought as she rapidly stroked the dick, feeling that he was getting close and watching as he began gently smacking the back of his head against the tree trunk to try to keep it in. T-that won't work on me! She thought, removing her chestplate and unbuttoning the dress shirt beneath with one hand while continuing to stroke him with the other. Once her titanic pair was freed to the open air, she put that hand back to use massaging at his balls once more.

Minutes of this passed, with Captain Purcrux constantly certain that this time around was the time he'd cum. But as time went on, it seemed almost as though he would never reach his peak - his visible pleasure never plateaued, it constantly grew (and who could blame him, with a celebrated, noble, full woman like Sara Purcrux on her knees before him, stroking him towards her waiting chest?), and his penis seemed to harden and throb with exponential power, but he never came. W-what...?

Eventually, somehow, as he struggled against the buff young Captain's grip, Jim managed to squeeze some words out. "H-haaaaa~... you should g-give it uppp!! Y-you're not gonna make m-me, cuummmmmm! You- you're not- you're not enough!!"

Sara slowed her stroking (and her slight rubbing of her own hot box which she had picked up in the off time) to look up at his eyes. W-what did he just...? That's it! Sara decided that her own pleasure can wait. As h-hot as he makes her, he's still under her command, and he's still a lowly peasant! P-plus, she wanted to make him feel good. So he'll cum! Captain Purcrux' self esteem and feelings of superiority demand it!

Shifting her muddied gold-rimmed boots deeper into the mud, and spreading the dirty patch across each of her knees wider, the Captain leaned in closer and start really beating him off at speed.

"I-I bet you c-can't!" He speaks out. Each time Sara's hand slid down his shaft, she reached out with her eloquent and well-spoken tongue to give the head a little flick. His precum was coming out in big globules... he had to be close, right?!

To Captain Purcrux' embarrassment, and to the continued taunts and degradations of the plebian cartographer that the noblewoman was kneeling before, he wasn't. She could not make him cum. Every man she'd ever been with before had happily given her their loads, but she just wasn't good enough anymore. Her soft hands and pristine skin, her full lips, her talented tongue, her smooth velvet-like hair, even having her prestigious bosom on full display wasn't enough for him. I-it was really shameful... and as her arm grew more and more tired, her body giving out from exhaustion before she could make the peasant cum, she had one final hands-free orgasm before collapsing facefirst into the mud, effectively humbled. The fine inlays of her ancestral relic of a sword were filled with the thick messes natural to the forests of this new land, as the noble Captain of this expedition lay unconscious, kneeling face-down and ass-up in the mud, before the throbbing erection that had bested her so completely.

***

When Captain Purcrux woke again, she found herself laying on her back, looking up at the starry night sky. Her face was still covered in the thick mud from before, and now her back, ass, and legs were too, but at least she wasn't left to suffocate in there. She sat up and inhaled sharply as she remembered what had happened presumably hours earlier. N-no... what if he told people?? She was equally shocked to see that her family sword, her mark of office and a sign of her fine ancestry, was missing. H-he wouldn't have taken it and paraded it around the encampment, would he?

She would later find that the thing she had encountered was a monster, the first documented finding. Swaplings, as these monsters were called, can imitate any member of any species perfectly. There is only one flaw in their disguises - that a swapling can under no circumstances cum. They build in sexual intensity, but are unable to find any release.

When the Captain eventually dragged herself up and limped her way back to camp, even her glamorous hair covered in dried mud, she would find her lead cartographer missing. When one day had passed without further word, she knew that something strange must have been afoot - or at least, her paranoid feelings and (slightly arousing) shame brought her to that conclusion. She would later go on to investigate her suspicions, but for now, all she needed was a bit of time to clean up...

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers