Expeditionary Troubles Ch. 02

Story Info
Some excitable poltergeists take advantage of a rescue party.
2.7k words
4.5
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

The captain wasted little time -- after returning to town, regaining her bearings, and learning that Jim was nowhere to be seen, she was quick to deduce that he had been replaced by some unnatural means (later to be defined as a monster's invasion). What had moved her after losing consciousness was still a mystery to her, but she now knew well that this land was home to many an unnatural thing.

Only one day after returning to Kokkinport, Sara Purcrux set out, weapon in hand and armourclad. Both had been cleaned since her little incident, and she was ready to travel, refusing the insistences of the townsfolk to stay, or at the very least to not travel alone. The explorers knew well how dangerous the land could be, and wished not their captain to stumble upon an ill fate. In the end, the captain would not leave alone, instead joined only by her first and second lieutenants, both of which ignored her demands to stay behind.

First Lieutenant Naomi Willow was a woman almost exactly like the captain herself. Of noble descent, skilled in just about every field, proud, and highly respected. She preferred hand-to-hand combat over bladed duels, but that by no means meant she could not handle a blade. Her quick temper was all that held her back from a captaincy of her own -- that, and a lack of the patience required for the difficulties of management. However, First Lieutenant Willow desperately aspired to attain the rank which Sara Purcrux held, and in secret would be just as happy possessing it as Purcrux' replacement as she would be to possess it as Purcrux' equal.

Second Lieutenant Autumn Kumar was an old friend of Captain Purcrux', from the same high school as the lead cartographer. Her combat skills were adequate, and greater than the average footsoldier, but her calm, rational mind was what gave her the position that she held at the time of this story. Her kindhearted nature meant that she didn't have the bite nor assertiveness required for a captaincy, even if her battling ability was greater, but she was contented with the rank she held. All that Autumn wanted was to stay near to wherever Sara found herself, and keep her from horrible mistakes and danger both. Second Lieutenant Kumar was a licensed (and skilled) surgeon in addition to her rank.

This band assembled and heading out into the yet-uncharted forests, following in the direction of Captain Purcrux' encounter, would travel many days before at last they came across something of importance -- a cave system, with Jim's shoes at the mouth.

"You're sure these are his, captain?" Autumn asks, turning over one of the shoes in her hand. "It looks fairly standard issue. This could certainly be the footwear of one of our explorers-"

"They're his, Autumn." Captain Purcrux confirmed through gritted teeth. Whatever had taken Jim had better not hurt him, or she'd-

"What are we waiting for, then?" Asked First Lieutenant Willow, stepping towards and through the cave's entrance. "Christmas?"

At that, the three women all followed Naomi's lead deeper into the cave, the way lit by a torch which Autumn brandished from the back of the group. Every drip of water from the cave roof startled her, and the entire passage was spent by Autumn running the flame near to the walls to analyse what could be either a strange natural formation, or long burrows from large animal claws...

Unbeknownst to both the Sara and Autumn, the first lieutenant's intentions were not entirely pure. Her usual brashness was exaggerated by the sudden chance to bump the good captain off. She had seen the state she was in upon her return to Kokkinport -- either she was unfit for service, or the threats in this land were dire. In either case, the issue would be solved quite simply on this expedition, and the result would be Naomi's ascension in rank. Quite likely, should something happen to the famed and indomitable figure that Captain Purcrux was, the expedition would be called off entirely. Captain Willow would live the cushy life for the first several months of her promotion.

The cave came to a split in pathways. Seeing this from the front, Naomi grinned widely and took a torch of her own from her pack. "Autumn," First Lieutenant Willow spoke, refusing her peer her rank, as she put her unlit torch to Autumn's so that it may be ignited. "Take the left passage. I've the other torch -- I'll escort the captain through the right passage. We'll meet back here in ten minutes."

Autumn was used to Naomi making the orders even when Captain Purcrux was so nearby, but did not complain as normal on this occasion. Her friend had been flushed and preoccupied for their entire journey, and now was no different. Whatever had happened to Sara in her last outing, there seemed a chance that it may have ruined her entirely -- perhaps permanently. As much as Autumn would prefer to travel with Sara, to ensure her continued safety personally, she knew that the captain was in capable hands with Naomi. And besides that, arguing with the first lieutenant over matters of anything less than the utmost importance was a habit that Autumn had rid herself of early on into their business relationship.

With a curt nod, Autumn simply spoke "As you will it." and stepped past the pair to walk down the left passage. Her torchlight followed the winding tunnel of nature for a good distance, and once it had grown small, First Lieutenant Willow held forth her own lit torch and signalled for her captain to lead the way down the right.

It's gonna be fine. He's gonna be fine! Sara told herself on repeat mentally, as she held the lit torch and walked through the natural rocky tunnel. Those shoes are his, and he is in here, and we are gonna save him! Then he'll be really super thankful to me, and...

"Captain." Naomi addressed Sara from behind. "It may be some time before we bump into him, would you-"

"I'm not into him!" Sara quickly corrected, spinning around and waving the flaming torch about wildly. There was a tangible pause.

"Yes, Captain. If the time would otherwise be spent on travel alone, would you tell me precisely what happened in the interim?" The lieutenant finished, eyeing her superior strangely as Captain Purcrux turned and continued leading the way once again, eyes downcast and lips pursed.

"I just told you, Naomi! I'm not into him!" The captain replied stubbornly.

"I didn't-"

Naomi Willow would never finish her thought, as a sudden chill took to the cave air and an echoing moan rang out across the cave walls. At this, Captain Purcrux drew her blade and First Lieutenant Willow readied her fists -- the pair dashed swiftly through the tunnel in the direction of the cry. But after only a short distance, they were surprised to find themselves met with a sealed rocky endcap to the tunnel. A dead end! Captain Purcrux waved the torch around and ran her eyes across the area, her long and flowy (but now slightly less silky) hair whipping across her face and fine plate. What had made that noise, then?

"Y-you heard it, right Naomi?" She spoke nervously. Turning, she saw her companion swinging her metalclad fists at the empty air, as if to attack it.

"Nngh!" Naomi called out, turning to Sara with wild eyes. "Captain, we're under attack!"

She'd barely gotten the words out before an unseen force impacted her from behind, sending her falling and landing sprawled face-down across the ground. Right before Captain Purcrux' eyes, her companion's chain skirt was brought up and her apple-like buttox was sent jiggling with a sudden firm impact. The first lieutenant squeaked.

"C-Captain, do something!" Naomi cried out. If the unknown entity turned its attentions to the captain, Naomi would book it out of that tunnel as fast as she possibly could. Unfortunately for Naomi (or perhaps fortunately for Sara), the entity at her back did not remove itself from its position atop her and instead applied a considerable weight to her back, pinning her in place.

Just as the eminent captain was about to try to help Naomi out, she was assaulted by her own invisible creature, and driven facedown into the ground as well. H-hey! Don't you know who I am?! The torch landed beside her, flickering at first but continuing to light the space. These entities seemed intent on keeping both women on the rocky cave floor, but also seemed to ensure that neither officer felt any pain or sustained any injury on the stone ground.

Immediately, the Captain got to thinking. These things don't want to hurt us -- maybe they're just scared, and we can talk with them? What other reason would they have for preserving our- hey! Captain Purcrux' calculations were interrupted as her own behind was exposed, and an invisible hand smacked across her acclaimed bulbous buttox. Eep!

With her thoughts silenced, and both women's useless struggling subsided, the entities mounting them began to take on a visible shape. Even with her head held to its side on the ground, Sara could see that these things were made of a transparent grey in the same of a human. What were these things?!

Naomi was still on the ground next to the captain, and had begun moaning loudly. Shifting her head to face her fellow officer, Sara was shocked to see what the transparent grey figure was doing to her first lieutenant -- Naomi Willow was being fucked on the cave floor, and hard. Oh no.

Before she had time to properly comprehend what this meant, a gasp escaped Sara's mouth -- the thing pinning her to the ground had its tip rubbing against her private place, ready enter the storied captain. N-nooo... Pushing forward slowly at first, a low moan escaped from the admirable woman's mouth as she began to feel his length in full. In short time, he had bottomed out. With a constant schlicking which echoed through the caves, he had begun thrusting himself in and out of her at a moderate pace.

I... I won't let you beat me. The captain thought, closing her eyes and clamping her teeth together as the rough fucking slid her cheek across the stone floor. She was set on persevering long enough to mount a counterattack, as well maintaining her illustrious standing in the world. I-I refuse to orgasm for you!!

The creature behind her placed a hand atop her backside, the other continuing to pin down her back. A brief smack sent the high-ranking woman's booty jiggling, before the creature used its thumb to massage her other hole. As the thumb found itself slipping within her forbidden depths, the highly-commended captain's eyes shot open with a squeal of surprise -- and before her she saw that Naomi's standing was not much greater. The first lieutenant was making even more noise than before, calling out in unmistakable joy at each inward thrust, and her eyes were visibly beginning to roll up to the back of her head from a pleasure overload. Her lower eyelids were twitching madly.

Naomi, still impaled on the creature's pole, flipped over onto her back. To Captain Purcrux' shock, the first lieutenant began unfastening the straps of the armour covering her coveted aristocratic bosom, all the while bucking back up at the spirit which so filled her. Her tongue flopped out from her mouth as she cast her breastplate across the cave, calling out wild sounds as she continued her frenzied reciprocation to the powerful fucking force. She grabbed pawfuls of her chest, now exposed to the air, mewling desperately. The being pinned her down the fronts of her shoulders and drove itself ever deeper into her with each thrust. H-how disgraceful!

For her part, Captain Purcrux continued to be fucked downwards by the unidentified entity, her face pressed harder into the rock as the thing thrust faster. It seemed to sense that she was on the verge of cumming. I-if I cum in th- ah! In this dry cave like this... "Y-you can't do this to me..." The lauded captain begged the creature which mounted her from behind. The thumb buried in her ass did its work inside of her, bringing Sara ever-closer to the shameful spraying orgasm which she so hoped to avoid. "N-no... this can't- stop!!"

"DON'T STOP!!" cried Naomi, loving every second. She'd been so used to being the lead her whole life, including in the bedroom. Being subjugated like this, so suddenly -- it drove her wild. The creature was walking all over the first lieutenant, thoroughly humbling her boisterous spirit, and the woman was reaching her breaking point.

Captain Purcrux saw this too. Shamefully, it turned her on to see her tenacious officer enslaved in such a way. She bit at her bottom lip and silently rubbed her thighs together. Combined with the thorough fucking she was receiving, and the masterful work of the thumb which found itself in her backdoor, it was too much for the vaunted woman. "No- No!! You can't- I-I'm -- I'm!!" She came hard, screaming out as she did so, and slamming her glorious hips back against the being. Her cream sloshed all over the place, squirting out in powerful sprays of juice, soaking the stone and once again soiling her fine armour plating. The great, venerated Captain Purcrux had been made to cum in less than two minutes -- before even her so eager inferior officer, who reciprocated every thrust beside her. Heavy breaths took to the captain.

Suddenly, the prestigious woman who shuddered through her continually spraying orgasm felt a force throw the being from her backside. A strong hand took hold of the back of her armour and began to drag her from the site of her absolute creaming. It was- It was Autumn! One hand was dragging the still-squirting captain out of the passageway and the other was fending off the creature which she had thrown from her friend. "Au-Awtum!!" Captain Purcrux cried out between orgasmic shivers, as Second Lieutenant Kumar dragged the revered woman away from the danger. "A-ah! Ahh! Ah!!"

As her orgasm continued, the captain shook violently and bucked up into the empty air. Her pants were still draped around her ankles, leaving her entire bottom half bare as she creamed herself completely silly for the entire evacuation. Each bumpy patch that her round ass was dragged over only served to set her off even more. In little time, she was too bleary-minded from her constant creaming to understand a single detail of what was happening around her, Autumn taking her further and further from the creature. The captain didn't even notice the nameless, bootless explorer who accompanied Second Lieutenant Kumar -- and stood as a shocked witness to the depantsed and ever-cumming noble captain escape.

Naomi would be left there in the caves, as the creature once occupied with the more praised captain turned its attention to her. She was flipped onto her face once more, fucked face-down ass-up into the cave floor as she barely clung onto consciousness from the pleasure and ecstasy overtaking her entire body. This would be the last time that anybody ever saw or heard from the first lieutenant, forever lost there in those abandoned caves, moaning and soaking in permanent ecstasy.

The Captain and Autumn had to suck off that explorer on their way back to Kokkinport, so that he wouldn't tell anybody what he saw.

After that, Sara and Autumn (and the explorer that they'd saved and compensated) made their way back to Kokkinport, down a lieutenant and still with no idea where their lead cartographer was. But it was this expedition, and the loss of Naomi Willow, which saw Sara Purcrux decide that no human should ever venture out into these dangerous lands as she had -- unprepared. This decision would lead to the creation and training of the first Warriors, and this encounter (among others) would lead to many of the things still employed by modern Warriors. Like having partners! Even though it didn't work out that well for Naomi.

Sara Purcrux and Autumn Kumar would venture out together to search for Jim many times more -- each time making new, important discoveries and improving their own methods. But this particular story has reached its end.

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers