Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked. She had to be having fun with me, or humoring me at best.

"Yes!" she said, emphatically. "A woman likes to feel desired, like her man can't resist her. And anyway ..." she hesitated. "I like that stuff. I like to watch it come out."

This was news to me. I had always figured women thought semen was disgusting and degrading. I had seen my share of porn movies, but was smart enough to realize that they bore little resemblance to real life.

"And the best part?" Rita said, setting her glass on the nightstand. She rolled toward me and put her hands on my thighs, laid her head on my chest and smiled up at me. "This time, you'll be able to last a lot longer."

The wine was having its effect. I wasn't a big drinker in those days, and being skinny, one glass of red was enough to get a pleasant warmth flowing through my body. The alcohol was aided and abetted by the sight of a naked Rita next to me, and the feel of her kissing my chest and running hands over my thighs. Every so often, her fingers would get near my crotch, and I could feel myself waking up down there.

Rita raised herself up on one hand, leaning down to kiss me on the mouth. I tasted the wine on her lips. "Feeling better?" she asked teasingly. She fluttered her fingertips lightly against my balls and the base of my shaft.

I caught my breath. "Oh yeah," I whispered, my hips flexing involuntarily.

"Aha!" she said, and tickled me there again, then let her fingers crawl up the underside of my cock. I kissed her more forcefully, and she said, "I think you are!" She repeated the move, this time finishing with a quick little tickle on my tip, making me gasp. "You like that?" she asked playfully, tickling it again.

I reached up and cupped her dangling left breast in my hand. I could feel her nipple, half-erect and growing against my palm, as I ran my fingers over her smooth flesh. When I reached the slightly wrinkly skin of her areola (nowhere near as big as a saucer, if you're keeping score at home), I gave up the subtle approach and went for her nipple. As I teased and tweaked, Rita's breath began to come shorter. She had my cock in a loose fist now, stroking strongly.

"That feels good," I mumbled, kissing my way down her neck to the tops of her breasts. My hands had moved down to caress her butt. As my mouth closed around her nipple, I thought, holy shit, I'm sucking on Rita's tits! I made some happy mmm-mmm sounds as I sucked, feeling her hips begin shifting against me, flicking her nipple with my tongue.

She reached down with her free hand and caught my wrist, drawing it between her thighs. I had almost forgotten, but with her gentle reminder, I began stroking her mound, exploring the petals of her sex with my fingers. Her whole body quivered slightly when I located her clit and began massaging it.

"Am I doing okay?" I asked, raising my head from her boobs.

She brushed some hair out of my face. "You're doing great," she said firmly. "You can use a little more pressure if you want, you won't hurt me." I did, working my finger in a small circle over her clit. Her hips were moving almost in sync.

"What about me," she asked. "How'm I doing?" She was using long strokes, going all the way to the base, then letting her fingers come up over the head of my cock, not just stopping at the ridge like I did when I masturbated.

"I love it," I said, "and I love these, too." I latched on to her other nipple. I couldn't tell if she laughed or gasped. I could feel her getting wetter.

Then she touched my cheek. "Not so hard," she said.

I immediately let go, embarrassed. "Sorry," I muttered, "I got a little carried away."

She put her hand on the back of my head, brought my mouth back to her bbreast. "They love the attention, but be gentle."

I did my best, spinning my tongue around her nipple, only sucking lightly. But it wasn't very long before her body trembled again, a small moan coming from her, and she rolled away from me, onto her back. "Come on!" she panted, but I was already between her spread legs. She pressed the head of my cock against her swollen lips, rubbing it around in her juices a bit, and then I began to push against her.

"Oh, Rita," I gasped, as the head popped into her.

"Keep going," she grunted, her eyes half closed, still holding my shaft in her hand.

I kept going. Push, pause, push, pause, as my cock disappeared into her, an inch at a time. When I was all the way in except for the last inch, she took her hand away, put them both on my back, and hooked her legs around my hips. One last push, and there I was, balanced on my hands, my cock pulsing, buried inside her.

"Go slow," she whispered, and began to rock her hips. I followed her lead, thrusting slowly, taking my cues from the pressure of her legs around me.

I was caught up in the movements and sensations. The smell of her hair and skin, the sight of her spread out on the bed beneath me, the sounds of our heavy breathing and her bedsprings creaking slightly with our rhythm, the reality of her body against mine. I could feel her hands on my back, her heels against my ass, the firmness of her tits and the dampness of her nipples against my chest. But most of all, it was the feeling of my cock, which felt impossibly hard, sliding in and out of her twat, which seemed delightfully wet and slippery now that I was inside. My own greased-up hand? Hot, wet washcloth? Apple pie? Hell no, nothing compared to the feeling. Not that I ever actually fucked a pie.

Rita began to moan softly, deep in her throat, and I quickened the pace a little. She didn't stop me.

The room seemed to fill with a gauzy, pink haze, and I had stopped thinking rationally, just moving with her.

"Just like that, baby," she murmured, "just like that."

Soon I was moaning with her, through closed lips. The pace was steadily picking up, our breathing getting faster.

Then, after several minutes, Rita began to buck against me, her thighs tightening around my waist. Her lips parted, turning her mmmm's into oh!'s. I pumped harder, matching her. "Oh, Rita!" I gasped. "Oh, Rita!"

"Don't stop, honey, don't stop!" she suddenly called out, bucking harder beneath me.

I felt that delicious, tickly sensation in my balls, felt myself getting close, and called out, "Oh, God, Rita, I can't stop, I'm gonna come!" even as my ears filled with her rising moan. She was squeezing me with her hands, her thighs, and of course her vagina.

I pumped full-speed, yelling out, "I'm coming! Ritaaaaa--OH!" Her name turned into an emphatic grunt as I exploded inside her, my cock spurting wildly, her pussy contracting around me. She sounded like she was either laughing or sobbing, or both.

Then I was collapsed on top of her, our hips still moving reflexively, my cock still stroking into her, but much more gently. Our lips locked in a long, intense kiss. I broke free, as we coasted to a stop.

I felt like I was in shock. I seemed to be looking down on the two of us tangled up on the bed. My mind reeled. Total sensory overload, my circuits jammed, just beginning to come back online.

I had just had sex! With Rita! I had just come inside of Rita! Rita's vagina was full of my sperm! All that pumping and moaning and squeezing and squirting? That was me! And Rita! All those Saturday nights imagining what she was doing, and now WE had done it!

Rita was rubbing my back, crooning softly to me.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "YOU are amazing."

"So are you, Rita," I whispered back. I nuzzled my face in her hair.

She stretched her legs out, causing my penis--it was now back to being a penis again--to slip free.

"Wow!" I sighed, finally catching my breath. I rolled onto my side, but she didn't let go of me entirely.

"That was amazing," she said again. Then, "Kevin? Be honest with me, okay? Was that your first time?"

What was the right answer here?

"Well," I said, "technically, yeah."

"Are you serious?" she said.

"I never went all the way before tonight," I confessed.

"That'vs what I thought at first," she said. "You seemed a little timid at first. But then I wasn't so sure." She winked, then asked, . "How far?"

"Well ... I've had a blow job once."

It wasn't my favorite memory. It had been the previous summer, when I'd been a counselor at a camp for disabled kids in the Poconos. It had been with another counselor, named Beth. The night after the campers had gone home, and we'd all stayed to clean up. A bunch of us had gotten high on some lousy weed somebody'd brought. I wasn't especially attracted to Beth, who was going for the vampire look, a bad case of preacher's-kid disease, always trying to prove what a bad girl she was. I was stoned enough to let her. It wasn't especially enjoyable, and I had decided it didn't really count.

"Awww," Rita said when I told her the story. She patted my ass. "You weren't attracted to her, but you know what I think? I think you didn't enjoy it because you didn't feel a connection with her. She wasn't somebody you cared about."

"Maybe so," I said.

"That's something a lot of people don't learn until they're much older," she said. "It shows you've got character." She gave me a big, smacking kiss. "And now I've got to use the bathroom," she said, hopping up. She wobbled a little, her legs still a bit unsteady. "Don't you go anywhere," she said, before she closed the door.

I lay back against the pillows, still not quite able to believe what just happened. Even driving over here, hoping for the best, it had seemed, realistically, slightly beyond impossible that I would ever get to have sex with Rita. And now, here I was, lying in her bed, freshly laid and already starting to want her again.

The bathroom door opened, and Rita emerged once again, gloriously naked and smiling. "How're you doing?" she sang, coming over and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm floating," I said.

She laughed and gave me a kiss. "You're sweet."

Suddenly, I thought of something. Something important, something that sent a brief but very sharp bolt of panic through me. "Rita," I said, clutching her hand, "was I supposed to have used a condom back there? It's a little late now, I know, but I wasn't exactly thinking with my big head."

She laughed and put her arm around me. "If you had needed to use one, I would have let you know, hon," she said. "I know you didn't come over here expecting this to happen, so I wouldn't have expected you to come prepared."

"Are you sure?" I asked, still a bit worried.

She stroked my hair. "I had my tubes tied after Danny was born," she said. "I'm ready for everything you can throw at me."

As somebody who'd gotten an A in health class, I shouldn't have been so easily convinced. But this was already more than I cared to discuss such a buzz-kill topic.

She summed up for me. "I trust you," she said, "and I want you to trust me."

"Oh, I do," I said, giving her a big squeeze. "But right now, I gotta pee."

When I came out of the bathroom, she was still sitting where I'd left her. She motioned me over and put her arms around me again. "Do you think you're up to another round?" she asked between kisses.

"I know I am," I said, "or I will be soon."

She stroked my thigh. "I think between the two of us, we should be able to make that happen."

We kissed some more. Then I thought of something else.

"Rita," I said, "remember last week, when we got talking about Jackie Collins?"

"I sure do," she said, knowingly.

"When you were putting your coat on to leave ... did you shake your boobs at me?"

She looked blank for a minute, then that mischievous smile touched her face. "Hmmmm," she said, pretending to think about it. "Maybe I did." She shimmied her shoulders, making her breasts jiggle from side to side.

"Oh, there you go," I said appreciatively. They weren't big, but they fit her perfectly, and they sure were cute, with those big, brown nipples.

She saw my expression, and did it again, laughing. "You really like those, don't you?" she teased.

"I really do," I said. "Somebody else does, too." I was starting to get hard again.

She laughed and reached out with one finger. "I see you," she cooed, lightly tapping my cock. She shook her tits again, slower this time, and my cock sprang to attention.

"Boinnnng!" I said.

We fell back on the bed together, laughing, our hands everywhere, mouths working against each other, tongues dancing. Since I'd just been outed as a boob-lover, I was all over her tits. "Mmmm, Rita," I murmured, "I love these nipples." I couldn't keep my fingers off them.

"Mmm, and they like you," she said.

I slid down and took one into my mouth again, remembering to be gentle. She stroked my hair with one hand, and my cock with the other.

A couple minutes later, she was on her back, with me next to her. I was reaching across with my opposite hand, resting my wrist on her crotch, my middle finger sliding between her lips. I found her clit and began working it again as I had before, only this time I was in a better position. Around and around and around my finger went, and Rita moved her hips against me, pressing herself into my hand. I went clockwise, and then switched to counterclockwise, just to throw her off.

"Ooooh, that's good," she moaned, so I kept it up. I experimented with different amounts of pressure and where I applied it, listening to her sharp gasps and little moans, feeling her getting wetter, her juices covering my fingers.

"Baby, keep doing that," she mumbled, her eyes closed. I worked my finger faster, feeling her body quiver next to me. "Please, I'm almost there!" she gasped. I bore down relentlessly, and she shivered harder. "Yyyyeeeessss!" she moaned through clenched teeth, and then broke into a flurry of rapid panting. Her hips squirming on the bed, nectar leaking from her.

"Oh my God!" she said, finally. She reached down and pushed my hand away. "Oh my God!" she said again, catching her breath. "You," she said, "have a gift."

I was a little surprised myself. I dimly recalled hearing or reading something about using a circular motion, but tonight, I just did what felt right, and took my cues from her. I told her as much.

"Well," she said, rolling against me, giving me a big, wet kiss, "you sure got that figured out in a hurry."

My hands closed over her butt and I drew her to me, but she gently pushed me onto my back. "And now, it's time for you to have a little treat," she said, as she began kissing down my body. My neck, my chest--her tongue gliding over each nipple--down over my stomach. Her hands had been stroking the insides of my thighs, her fingers grazing my balls or the base of my shaft, but now she took my cock in her hand again, just holding it, squeezing lightly as her mouth continued to get nearer.

When I felt her breath on me, I said, "Rita, I want to be inside you again."

"You will," she promised. "I'll just give you a little bit of this." She began placing light kisses up the underside of my cock, all the way up to the ridge, and then back down. Then she went back up with her lips parted, her tongue swirling. Then she took the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue all around it, making me moan. She began to suck lightly, just the head at first, then working her mouth down. She didn't take me all the way into her mouth, but I could've cared less. It felt amazing, much better than the miserable experience with Beth. And Rita made the sexiest sounds as she sucked, little murmurs like it tasted good, and that wet "Ffffop!" when she got to the tip.

"You like it?" she asked, that glint in her eye like she knew damn well I did.

"Oh, Rita," was all I could say, and then she went down again, going a little faster this time.

When she came up for air again, she said, "Are you ready?"

"I want a little more of that first," I said, "it feels so good."

She smiled. "A little more? Okay ..." And down she went again, seeming to double up on her sexy sounds. When she pulled her mouth off me this time, a drop of semen glistened on her lower lip. She put out her tongue and licked at it. "I think you're ready now," she said.

She was right, and I lost no time in climbing on top of her. This time, slick with her saliva as it was, my cock slid more quickly into her pussy, and I began stroking right away. I tried to go slow, but the best I could manage was medium, and Rita seemed to be of a like mind.

"You're so hard!" she gasped at one point.

"And you're so wet!" I puffed.

We'd been rocking along for a couple minutes, sometimes kissing, but mostly watching each other's faces. Then Rita said, "Look down."

"Wha--?" I started, and then looked down and saw her boobs wobbling on her chest with our movements, nipples pouting. "Oh, wow!"

She laughed. "I ... thought you'd ... like that," she managed. I proved her right by continuing to gaze down at her breasts, and by picking up the pace a bit.

"Am I going too fast?" I asked.

"No, no! Just like this!"

No more talk, just heavy breathing and squeaking springs, and now a soft, squishy sound from where we were joied. Rita began moaning, digging her fingers into my back, without using her nails. I sensed it wouldn't be long for either of us.

"Baby," she said urgently, "I'm getting close. Pinch my nipples!"

Uh ... how? I was holding myself up on my forearms. I tried to think of a way.

"Please," she whimpered, "pinch my nipples!"

Somehow, I shifted my weight onto my elbows enough to swing my hands inward. I took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed lightly. Rita let out a loud moan and heaved against me. I kept doing it, and she yelled out, "I'm coming!"

It was the first time I had ever heard Rita raise her voice.

Her tone, her nipples between my fingers, the way she was moving, her twat squeezing me as she came ... it was all getting to be too much for me. I began pounding into her, chanting her name with each thrust: "Rita! Rita! Rita! Rita!"

Talk about a bleedin' express train runnin' through me cock! I came with a wordless shout of ecstasy, muffling it in her hair as I released inside her. She held me tight and moved with me until I was done. I pulled back and we looked at each other in the sudden silence, and then we burst out laughing.

"This is crazy!" she said.

"I can't believe it!" I said.

Steam wisped out of her cortch, and my cum trickled down her thigh, but she didn't move. We snuggled for a bit, kissing and telling each other how great it had been. She would say, "We've got to get up," but wouldn't make a move to do so.

Finally, she looked at the clock. "Sweetie," she said, "it's almost 10:30. I'd love to do this all night long, but you probably better be getting home. Your mom will be expecting you."

Right back to reality. It was quietly crushing. But she was right.

I half-stood, but didn't want to let go of her. "Please tell me I get to come over and do that again," I said.

"Oh, you know you do," she said. "The boys go with their dad every other weekend, and I want you over here. We've got some exploring to do."

My cock gave a feeble twitch at the thought, but for real, it was done for the time being.

She let me clean up first, saying she was going to get a shower and go to bed after I left. The thought of it made me sad; I wanted to stay.

When I came out, she had a robe on, but not tied.

"I was going to ask if you had fun tonight," she said as she hugged me, "but I know you did." We kissed.

"I hope I wasn't too awful," I said, already feeling myself slide back into my usual pose.

"Kevin McFarland, you stop that!" she said with surprising heat, not joking. "I just had the best night I've had in a long time." She softened, kissed me again. "And you know it," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly.

She pinched my butt playfully. "And remember, it's our little secret." She put a finger to her lips. Then, just before I turned away, she held her robe open, giving her boobs another shake for me. "That's to keep you until next time," she said.