Experience, or 3 Fucks an Hour?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
661 Followers

"Well technically probably not, but that sort of behaviour in a public place may be illegal."

"What do you mean that sort of behaviour?" He said rather fiercely.

"Look sir, my partner and I saw exactly what was going on in there."

"What you were spying on us?"

"No not at all when we see a car with no lights parked in the dark it's our job to investigate."

"So why were you looking in on us?"

"Because we need to establish if there is anyone in the car."

"Ok so once you had done that, why keep looking?"

"Because" the other ranger chimed in. "We could not avoid seeing what you were doing."

Both of them looked from Bob to Sammi and back again. Bob was sure that they were thinking 'what on earth is a young stunner like her doing with an old fart like him?'. He was partially correct.

That got Bob's temper up a little. "And what the hell has that got to do with you?"

He was getting worried the way the conversation was going for the last thing he needed was the police knocking on his door for a statement. "I'm sorry for speaking so sharply" he said.

"That's ok sir, but we do have some more questions."

"Sure that's fine."

"Would you tell us what relationship there is between the two of you?"

"Why on earth do you want to know that, isn't it obvious?" He asked squeezing Sammi's hand reassuringly.

"Actually no it isn't obvious, I'm sorry."

Sammi noticed Bob's difficulty.

"May I speak please?" She said beaming a smile at the two rangers.

"Of course."

"Bob is my boy friend, that's all, is that a crime?"

"Is what a crime?" one asked."

"Having an older boy friend?"

"No of course not, but where the crime may have existed and please forgive me miss, was that there have been numerous incidents of prostitutes using the forest."

Sammi almost giggled. "Oh I see."

"Well I can assure that Sammi is not a prostitute" Bob said rather pompously.

"No I am sure you are correct, but we would like a note of both of your names and addresses for the file."

"Is that really necessary?" Bob asked.

"Well unless we get that we have to pass your car license number to the police who then obtains your name and address and then we would write to you."

"Oh."

"I've got nothing whatsoever to fear" Sammi said rummaging in her bag and finding her drivers licence. "Here's my address."

Bob gave them his as well.

"I assume that ends this sorry tale does it?" He asked.

"Yes sir it does, but I would advise you to be careful where you and your, er girl friend park and well you know."

Feeling totally crestfallen and really a little guilty, Sammi and Bob got back in the car and watched as the rangers walked into the forest.

"Jesus Christ, that was a mess, I am so sorry Sammi."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "No need to be, we came here because we both wanted to didn't we? Equal blame."

Bob felt such warmth and gratitude and thanks to Sammi that he held her face in both hands and kissed fully on the mouth. "God you are so wonderful Sammi" he sighed.

"Mmmm I seem to recall you saying pretty much the same thing about something else when we were so rudely interrupted" she said pushing her upper body towards him.

He kissed her harder and cupped her breast. "What can we do?" He asked.

"Well there's always Bethnal Green assuming we can't go to your house.

"Mmmm that would be wonderful, but I can't this evening, we have visitors."

Bob dropped Sammi at the station and she went to the pub. She slept with Jack, but all through their sex she was thinking of the way that Bob had kissed her and wished that Jack could do it like that. She missed the gentleness and patience, the skill and the technique. Both times he fucked her she imagined it was Bob doing it, but each time she had to feign her orgasm.

She got up around two and went to her flat. Her mind was pretty much made up that she and Jack would have to end soon.

Directly Sammi got out of the car, Bob had phoned Philipa and told her he was running late. He got a real earful.

"Why the hell didn't you call earlier, I could have slowed the dinner down."

He nearly replied with 'Because I was in the back of my car with my twenty four year old lover,' but wisely refrained.

Despite the row and the lateness Bob stopped at the massage parlour. He was feeling so horny after what he and Sammi had done in the car that he needed more than a quick hand job by himself.

He had to wait a while for Sofi to finish with another customer. When she eventually came into his room he was feeling edgy. He was worried about how late he was going to be and how he would respond to Philipa's inevitable interrogation after their guests left later this evening.

"Hi Bob" she said walking over and kissing him on the lips as she did each time he visited her. He kissed her back imagining he was still with Sammi. "Lay down baby" she said pulling the towel away from him. He went to the bed watching her as she undid the coat, took that off and unclipped her bra freeing her great breasts.

"On your back first tonight I think" Sofi said laying beside him. "Want me to massage you or what?" She asked kissing him full on the lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth and grabbing his cock that was semi-hard.

"Let's just play" Bob said cupping her full breast and bringing it to his mouth. He had never had a nipple of two different women in his mouth in the same day before, he was thinking as he sucked hard on her big, hard bud.

Sofi was worried for as he they kissed and he sucked on her tit, his cock wasn't hardening as it usually did. "You ok?" She asked.

"Just a little tired I guess" Bob replied as she slithered her head and shoulders down his body. As she saw his cock she realised he had lost his erection completely. She tried. God how she tried, but it was to no avail. In fact the more she tried the softer it seemed to go.

"It's no fucking good" He groaned after ten minutes or so.

That was a salutary lesson for him. A couple of times in the past with Philipa he'd had brewer's droop, but this was the first time he hadn't been able to get it up when sober.

The Sex

"Philipa is going to Portugal on Sunday to play golf" Bob told her when he called on his mobile phone the next day.

"Really?"

"Yes and I wondered if er, um, perhaps, well maybe" he stumbled.

Sammi's pulse had started to race when he'd said about his wife going away. She giggled down the phone. "Wondered what? If I would like to go with her?"

"No silly come here for dinner" he blurted out.

"Ooooo is that what I think it might be Bob?"

"What?"

"Never mind. What time?"

"Well she flies at seven in the evening so just in case anything goes wrong with the flight, which has been known with Ryanair, how about seven or so?"

"That'll be fine. Where do you live?"

"Oh don't worry I'll pick you up somewhere."

"Ok how about at Grange Hill station, I'll come down from Bethnal Green."

Although she probably could get out of it the crowd had arranged a darts competition for Sunday lunchtime so her plan was to play in that, pop home and change and then get the tube back to Essex.

"You mean it?" Jack asked as they walked away from the pub.

"Yes Jack we just aren't going anywhere are we?" Sammi replied as they went through the main door of the block where he had a bedsit and she had an apartment.

"But why split up? We have good sex don't we? Be truthful."

"Yes luv we do, but oh you know."

Sammi had told Jack that she wanted them to split after they left the pub and were walking down Bethnal Green Road.

"How about a goodbye fuck then?"

As it happened they didn't have a goodbye fuck, they had two in quick succession. One, standing up just inside his front door when he pulled Sammi's skirt up and her thong to one side and she wrapped her legs round him. It was good, but fast and uncaring and she didn't cum. The second was with Sammi on all fours on the floor with Jack fucking her from behind doggy style. That was also good but lacked finesse and the technique she imagined and hoped Bob would have. It was only as he made her cum on the second fuck that Sammi remembered she was seeing Bob that evening.

"I'm at Stratford" Sammi said to Bob as the tube came out of the tunnel at just before six thirty.

"Where's the train going?"

"Hainult."

"Ok I'll pick you up there."

"Hi" she said opening the passenger door of the Jag and climbing in.

"Hi Sam, you look fabulous" Bob replied kissing her on the cheek.

That made her feel good. In fact seeing Bob made her feel good, she hadn't seen him since the ranger's situation. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt comfortable and secure with him. She felt relaxed, yet aroused. More than anything she was expectant of what was to come. She anticipated having sex with him as being something very special.

"Thank you kind sir" she replied turning her face. They kissed on the lips. Their tongues duelled.

"Let's go" Bob said.

"You are sure about taking me to your home aren't you?"

"Yes Sammi I am."

It was as grand a house as Sam's mums although not in quite such a desirable location, but that didn't matter. He drove straight into the garage and they went into the house. They were in each others arms almost immediately they were in the house. Deep kisses, tongues plunging, bodies squirming and hands roaming set the agenda for the evening.

Bob had assumed they would have dinner first, but that didn't happen. Good food and nice wine might be important, but the call of the flesh was even stronger. He was as worked up and aroused as he could ever remember being, but even in that state he knew full well he would only be able to cum once in the evening.

He had pushed Sammi against a wall and squashed his body against her flattening her little tits and pushing his partial erection into her soft, flat stomach. They were kissing as passionately as they had ever done and their hands were roaming uninhibitedly over the others body. It was as if them being alone with the prospect of sex before them had unleashed an enormous surge of desire and want. It was like a dam bursting. There was no longer a need to be conservative, discreet or reserved. They both knew why they were there and what was going to happen.

Bob slid his hand between them, cupped her breast and squeezed it through the scooped neck, short sleeved black top she was wearing under the long, grey cardigan she had worn on Wednesday. He pushed the long cardigan off her shoulders and they let it drop to the floor. Sliding his other hand behind her and slipping it down her back he gripped her deliciously pert bum through the thin denim of her tight, white jeans. In turn Sammi fumbled the buttons undone on Bob's long sleeved blue cotton Ralph Lauren shirt that he was wearing with beige chinos. Without thinking she pulled the tail out from his trousers.

Having his chest bared while Sammi was fully covered felt unusually and surprisingly erotic to Bob. Moving slightly away from her and reluctantly taking his hands from her body he looked right into her eyes and shrugged the shirt off. He had no worries about exposing his body to her for he was slim, fairly muscular and very fit.

"Mmmm nice" Sammi murmured running her fingertips across his fairly, but not excessively hairy chest.

"Okay ma'am" he smiled as he closed the small gap between and went to take her in his arms again. Sammi stopped him by putting her hand against his chest.

"Just a mo" she said softly holding his gaze. Bob watched with utter fascination and desire as she took the hem of the black top in her arms and in one movement pulled it, over her head and off.

"Oh my lord" he gasped seeing clearly the beauty and eroticism of the young blonde's breasts for the first time. "Sammi they are so gorgeous" he groaned taking her in his arms and kissing her again. The feel of her breasts against his chest was sensational for both of them and the almost animal like passion that had temporarily abated returned with full force.

Bob squeezed and pinched, squashed and cupped her tits and nipples. He grabbed and squeezed the cheeks of her bum, singly and both at the same time. He pushed them together, lifted them and pulled them apart visualising doing that to her again when she was naked as shortly she was sure to be.

As he had aged he'd become more of a bum man. Not that Philipa noticed or did anything to help him enjoy his fascination. Not only did they rarely make love, but she never let him near her back door. He had tried earlier in their marriage to finger her there and lick and kiss her between the full cheeks of her ample bum, but she refused him saying it was dirty. There had never been the remotest likelihood that she would let him fuck her arse so he never tried. Instead he had found a hooker on the net who offered 'anal fun' and with her he was able to indulge his backside desires to the full.

"Come on" Bob said taking Sammi's hand and pulling her towards the stairs.

"Pray sir" she smiled. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my lair" he replied looking at her and loving the way her tits jiggled as they walked across the large hallway. He let her go ahead of him as they climbed the stairs and revelled in the swaying undulations of the cheeks of her bum. Looking over her shoulder and seeing his face just inches from her bum she said.

"And what do you do in your lair, if I may be so bold to ask."

"Usually nothing like what I am hoping to do now" he said thickly, quite confusing Sammi.

"I don't understand" she said as they reached the landing and Bob pulled her to him and kissed her.

"I want to make love to you Sammi."

"In your lair?"

"Yes, well in my bedroom" he replied opening the door and showing Sammi into a massive bedroom with a king sized bed.

"You mean yours and Philipa's bedroom?" Sammi asked looking round the beautifully appointed room and feeling a strange sensation when she thought to herself 'He's going to fuck me in his marital bed.'

"Yes, although we often sleep separately."

"Is that wise?" Sammi asked slipping her arm round his waist.

"Yes Sammi I want to make love to you in my marital bed," he replied feeling a similar surge of something at the prospect of having this beautiful young blonde writhing on the bed as he made love to her.

They kissed again. It was gentle and relaxed now the certainty and the location of their lovemaking had been established.

"Take me to bed then," she whispered in his ear noting that the bed cover had been turned down in expectation of this moment.

They walked over to the bed and stood beside it. Sammi looked enquiringly at Bob for she was unsure what he wanted. She wasn't sure whether she should lay on the bed with her jeans still on, whether he wanted to undress her or whether she should do it herself.

"Lay down as you are Sammi" Bob said anticipating her dilemma. She did as he suggested. She looked fabulous and so desirable lying in the centre of the bed, her blonde hair falling onto Philipa's pillow her small breasts bare and her nipples as hard as acorns.

She watched fascinated as Bob undid his belt, pushed his zip down and slid out of his chinos. He stood beside the bed in his white M and S boxers the tightish cotton outlining the shape of his erection that reared well up his flat stomach. She looked up at him as he slid his fingers inside the waist and then paused. She felt it was as if he was asking her permission to proceed. Without further thought, she smiled and gave a slight nod of her head.

Bob had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and, though, he hadn't planned this display, he was exciting himself even more by slowly exposing his body to his young, soon to be lover. It was also exciting Sammi who had never seen anything like it. She was amazed at his sexual confidence and the assured manner in which he was showing himself to her, especially when he slowly slid his boxers down and revealed his swollen, uncircumcised cock to her. That literally made her gasp. Not at its size for he wasn't massive, although in both length and girth he was probably lager than the average she had been fucked with, it was the way he was exhibiting it to her that made her do that. His 'striptease' had fully aroused her and now she could hardly wait to hold and stroke it and then be fucked by it.

"You look lovely" she blurted out saying precisely what came into her mind.

"Thank you Sammi" Bob replied pleased and relieved at her compliment. He went to the bed and lay beside her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. He pressed his erection against her and squirmed his bare chest against her breasts. He cupped and squeezed her boobs and again gripped the cheeks of her bum. He did nothing to undress her, but focused more on using his body to stimulate and pleasure her. This also was something totally alien to the sex she'd had previously. 'By now' she thought to herself 'with the other guys I've been with I would have been naked and fucked.' It was a new experience for her. An act she had never thought about; she had never had a man use his naked body against her partially clothed one as part of their sex play.

Sammi was now immensely aroused, she was sexually so wired that she would probably have done anything he asked. She reached for his cock, but he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Not yet, plenty of time for that later" he whispered slipping the tip of his tongue into her ear. That sent yet another thrill through the young woman.

He eased her onto her back supported his head with his hand and simply stared at her for some time.

"You really are so beautiful" he said almost to himself as he trailed his fingertips through her hair, down her forehead, over her nose and onto her lips. He ran them round her mouth and slightly inside her lips that she parted. He rubbed her brilliantly white teeth and her gums then trailed them down her chin and onto her upper chest. He stopped her feeling him by pressing his knee against her wrist and trapping it against her hip. Gently, caressingly he slipped his fingertips into the wide cleavage between her breasts.

"Yes, oh god yes" Sammi whimpered, badly needing the slight relief that having her breasts caressed would provide. She wanted them to be squeezed, she wanted her nipples to be pinched and she wanted him to lick, kiss and suck all over her tits.

But Bob had other plans. Instead of his fingers stopping and moving sideways onto the swells of her breasts they kept moving downwards. They came out of the valley between Sammi's boobs and traversed the flat plain of her stomach. Still he just stared into her eyes and stopped her touching him. He held her gaze as she felt his fingers slide just inside the waistband of her jeans. He ran them slowly from one hip to the other and back again edging them slightly further inside her jeans with each movement. It was excruciatingly exciting for her, but she wanted more.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly slowly he eased his fingers further inside her jeans. They found the very slight swell of her tummy and the top of her panties. They stopped for a while and then again incredibly slowly she felt them inside her white, lacy thong. They went further. They found her landing strip of tawny pubic hair and they seemed to stroke that before sliding just that short distance to land right beside her clit. He pressed her there and rotated his finger slowly. It was as if the top of her head was being torn off. Her eyes closed, her mouth fell open and she gripped the bed tightly with her fingers.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, oh yes" she groaned as Bob still stared at her.

He slowly rubbed her right alongside, but not on her clit. That sent her over the top.

"Oh Bob, oh yes" she moaned. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" Sammi muttered, arching her back so that she lifted her bum off the bed.

sammican1
sammican1
661 Followers