Experience, or 3 Fucks an Hour?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

Sammi had never felt such a strong attraction to any man's cock before, but then no man had treated her as Bob.

He was still rubbing her clit, finger fucking her cunt and licking her arsehole as she closed her mouth round his cock and pumped her mouth up and down on it. Sammi didn't claim to be a great oral love-maker, but then she didn't do it that much. In her view something quite as intimate as taking a man's cock into your mouth and more so letting him cum in there and even more so swallowing it, is more for longer-term relationships than the sort she usually had. So just why the fuck she was gripping and almost frenetically sucking the cock of a man on their first sexual adventure she had no idea? What she did know, however, was having that in her mouth on top all that Bob was doing to her was sending her over the top. She felt another orgasm building up.

"Oh god Bob" she moaned as her body stiffened her legs pressing against his body, her grip on his cock tightening.

Bob knew what was happening. "Come on Sammi, come on, let it go."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, ooooooooooooooooooo" she moaned as the flood of orgasm broke over her. It was only when that subsided slightly that she realised that her mouth was not full of cum and there was none on her face or tits. "Oh Bob, I am so sorry" she sobbed her emotions also overflowing.

He rolled her onto her side and lay beside her. He took her in his arms and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It was wonderful" he whispered stroking her hand and her back as he planted little kisses all over her face.

"But you didn't cum, I feel so selfish."

"Shush, don't be silly, I don't need to cum, not yet anyway were the last words Sammi heard before falling asleep in his arms

The Fuck.

When they went downstairs this time Bob slipped into a dressing gown and gave Sammi one of his tee shirts that covered her to beneath her pubes. He had toyed with offering one of Philipa's dressing robes, but was worried that Sammi's perfume or something would leave a smell. He knew he could wash the sheets, but was less sure what he could do with a dressing gown.

"Fancy dinner now?" He asked as they both sipped the red wine he had poured.

"Well that was the invite" Sammi smiled back.

"True, but I hope you enjoyed the diversion."

"No you go and watch TV or something I'll do it" Bob said when Sammi asked if she could help.

They ate a rocquet salad, with bacon and grated parmesan cheese, followed by steaks and then raspberries. Simple, but tasty.

"That was lovely, thanks."

"Pleased you enjoyed it, you have a good appetite."

"Sex gives me that" Sammi smiled finishing her third or fourth glass of wine and glancing at her watch. "Wow it's nearly midnight."

"Yes."

"It's gone so quickly."

"And pleasantly I hope?"

"Of course, wonderfully pleasantly" Sammi replied wondering about Bob. He had been making love of one sort or the other for over getting on for four hours and as far as she could tell he hadn't cum. She didn't know whether to broach the topic or not when he said.

"Would you like to stay the night Sammi?"

That sounded such a good idea to her.

"If that's ok?"

"Ok?" He smiled pouring them both more wine for he now knew he wouldn't have to drive. "It's fucking magic. Let's go to bed."

They went upstairs.

"Do you like to shower or bath before you go to bed?"

"Not usually no, but I think I ought to tonight don't you?"

"Stay here I'll run it for you."

Sammi sat there for a while watching an old film on TV.

"Come on then" she heard Bob calling.

She went up the stairs and into the bedroom. It was dim, almost dark and some lovely classical music was playing. The bathroom door was open and Bob called out for her to come in.

He'd lit a number of candles and filled the huge Victorian cast iron, stand alone bath. He was standing beside it, naked. He looked lovely, but was again flaccid. Looking straight into his eyes she walked towards him pulling the tee shirt over her head and dropping it on the floor. That made Bob's cock twitch and he knew that when he needed it he would get an erection; he just hoped he would be able to keep it up long enough.

"In you go" Bob said taking her hand and helping her into the soapy water that smelt of herbs. "Lay down."

He washed her all over. 'Just like washing a baby' she thought luxuriating in the erotic pleasure of having every part of her sponged by her lover. She thought he might join her, but he didn't. Bob knew sex in a bath is awkward and uncomfortable and was determined that when he eventually fucked her it would be on a bed not in a fucking bath. That made him smile for it was nowhere near being a fucking bath. He recalled that they had bought it ten years ago as Philipa was going off sex, or off him or onto women or whatever. At that time and since the mere idea of having sex with him seemed to disturb her so the likelihood of them doing it so it really was a 'fucking bath' was unthinkable.

"Not coming in?" Sammi asked looking at his still soft cock.

"No I showered as the bath filled."

He dried her, wrapped her in a towel and led her into the bedroom. He pulled the duvet back and Sammi felt guilty at seeing some mascara and a trace of lipstick on one of the pillows.

She slipped into the bed and Bob joined her. He pulled the thin duvet over them and kissed her. She kissed him back. They stroked each others bodies as Sammi wondered just what the hell was going to happen now.

His arms were round her body his hands stroking her and edging down towards the roundness of her bum. Sammi slid her hand between them and found his cock. There was definitely some life there. She always tried to play a full and participative part with a sex partner for her belief was that the man and woman were equal in their need, demands and desires.

Her soft fingers on his cock were wonderful and he felt some slight tingling in his balls making him feel relieved for that indicated the start of an erection.

Sammi then surprised him for she seemed to abandon the passive role she'd been in all evening.

"Lay on your back Bob" she whispered folding the duvet back. She leaned over and licked his nipple as her hand caressed his stomach, slipping into his pubes and then onto his cock. She sucked one then the other nipple into her mouth before tracing her head downwards.

'Mmmmm she's going to suck me" Bob realised welcoming both the idea and the way she was taking the initiative, something his wife had never done.

She was kneeling alongside him her delicious little tits hanging down invitingly her nipples evidently nicely hard. Bob didn't even try to resist the invitation and he cupped one and squeezed it.

Her head now level with his nearly semi-erect cock Sammi held his balls then ran her tongue the length of his cock. She kissed him there, she licked and sucked, nibbled and scratched with her finger. She took his now clearly hardening cock in her mouth and pumped it slowly in and out. She held him in there her tongue pressing against the tip of his cock as she gently sucked him.

"Oh Sam, that's fantastic" he groaned grabbing her hair with the hand that wasn't caressing her tits, ruffling his fingers through it and pulling it probably a little too hard. She didn't care though for she was so into getting him hard. She softly scratched that patch of skin between his balls and the base of his cock, she rolled his balls in her hand and then sucked first one then the other then both into her mouth all the time stroking and caressing his cock with the other hand.

"Suck it Sammi, please."

She wrapped her lips round his cock and pushed it in her mouth as far as it would go. She sucked and licked it, then almost withdrew it before plunging it back deep into her mouth wishing she knew how to deep throat.

He could feel it happening as well as Sammi could. It's a fantastic sensation for any woman when her lover becomes erect in her mouth and Sammi was no exception. Her heart started to pound and her pulses raced when she felt his full hardness returning.

"Oh yes baby, yes, yes, yes" Bob groaned making her think momentarily that he was about to cum. He wasn't though, but Sammi took his cock from her mouth, lay on her back, cupped both of her breasts in her hands, looked Bob right in the eye and whispered.

"Make love to me Bob, please make love to me now. Please fuck me."

Her words were magic to him. He was now ready. The time was right for him to fuck her, hard and long until it made him cum. He rolled Sammi onto her back and eased himself on top of her body.

"Your word is my command ma'am" he joked kissing her and squeezing her breasts as he pressed his full erection against her mound and stomach. He wiggled down a little and his cock slipped between her legs the tip of it nuzzling against her lips.

"You want me to wear something?" He asked adding. "I have been snipped."

Sammi was usually very careful about her sexual hygiene, but it seemed rather churlish and unnecessary to ask him to put on a condom? As an answer she pushed down and felt the bulbous end of his erection slip between her hugely lubricated lips.

"Bit late now isn't it?" She grunted as Bob surged his hips forward and his sturdy cock slid into Sammi and up her cunt. That's always such a great feeling for both of them and this time was no exception.

"Oooo" she grunted as she felt the cock go as deep into her as it could reach. She felt nicely filled.

"Put your legs together and cross your ankles" Bob muttered knowing that would give her more grip and would increase the pressure of the top of his cock more firmly against her clit. He slid in and out a few times. "Ok?" He asked.

"Mmmmm, its lovely" Sammi sighed her arms tightening round his neck as she thought to herself. 'At last he's going to fuck me.'

Bob fucked her like that for a few minutes. He went slowly into her as far as he could then almost withdrew before thrusting back in right up to his hilt then holding himself rigid. He repeated that several times realising from Sammi's panting, the tenseness of her body and the tightening grip of her arms round his neck, that she was having at least a mild orgasm. He slowed down and held her like that. He speeded up and slowed down he went deep and then nearly took it out. He mixed everything up using all the technique that he had acquired from over forty years of having sex.

Sammi loved it. Generally with the guys she'd been with they would thrash into her, send her over the top and then cum. Rarely if ever had a man brought her near to the peak of an orgasm and then held her there as Bob was. It was a totally new experience and it was absolutely fucking marvellous.

"Oh yes, oh Bob that's fantastic" she groaned as, at last she went over the top and she climaxed. He didn't though, but he did take his cock out, rolled off her and held her tight as her body shook and shuddered in her orgasmic throes.

"That was great" she murmured putting her arms round him and kissing him. She was sure he hadn't cum, but perhaps that was what happened with older guy, she just didn't know. "Thank you, thank you Bob."

"Hold on baby" he smiled rolling back on top of her. "Us older guys may not cum many times but we can last a long time" he said amazing Sam as he once more pushed his cock into her.

Sammi was used to being shagged several times in an evening, but nearly always the man climaxed each time. What Bob was doing was totally new to her. He was fucking her, not cumming, but giving her orgasms. He was now fucking her with his cock as he had earlier with his mouth and fingers purely for her pleasure. As she realised that she felt such tenderness towards him.

"Open your legs wide this time."

She did. "Now pull your feet up." He waited. "A little more so your upper legs are ninety degrees to the bed." She did that. As she did it seemed as though he went even deeper inside her and his pubic bone pressed harder against her clit.

Bob reached down and lifted her ankles up.

"Wrap them round my waist" he suggested.

As she did as he asked he gripped her round her waist and lifted her bum off the bed. That gave him even deeper penetration and Bob went for it. He slammed himself in and out of her quickly and hard.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh Bob, Bob" she groaned knowing that she would soon have another orgasm if he kept this up. But Bob felt and saw the signs and slowed down.

He was pleased with his performance, but knew that all good things have to end and this marathon session with the young blonde was no exception.

Gripping her legs and pulling them apart he slid his hands down to her ankles. He pushed up until her legs flattened her boobs. Then pushing each one over his shoulder he fucked Sammi hard, deep and fast until they had a mutual orgasm.

The Night

Despite her sexual exertions, Sammi did not sleep well. Bob did and that was frustrating to her, for he snored. Not badly, but just enough to prevent her falling off. 'Age' I guess she thought as her mind went over so many things as she tried to nod off. After an hour or so she just about dozed off when she felt Bob getting up. He didn't say anything but walked to the bathroom and had a pee. Sammi didn't let on that she was still awake. He got back into bed and spooned her putting his arm round her shoulders his fingers just touching her boob. She pretended to be asleep wondering whether he was going to start something. He didn't and soon the low snoring started again.

Sammi rarely slept with her lovers so she wasn't that used to sharing a bed. With Bob's body pressed against her back and his arm round her she felt secure, warm and comfortable; it was nice she thought as his fingers touched her breast again. She took hold of his hand, very gently. Bob snorted in his sleep, but didn't move.

Feeling wide awake she ran through this amazing day in her mind.

Glancing at the bedside clock she saw that it was after two. She remembered they had come to bed at one, which meant that she and Bob had been having sex of one description or another for five and a half hours. The two farewell fucks with Jack seemed an age away, but they added up to another half hour meaning that in one day she had made love for six hours!

Recalling the evening on the running machine when she had tried to relieve her boredom by working out how many orgasms she'd had with Jack, she started doing that for the six hours.

As she recalled all the things Bob and she had done she found herself becoming aroused again. 'I must be a fucking nympho' she thought to herself as she pulled Bob's hand very gently and put it on her boob. He grunted but there was no life in his hand so he wasn't awake. Wiggling her bum against him she smiled when she thought 'There's no life down there either.'

She got to twelve on the orgasm count and as the sensations from the sleeping Bob's hand sent nice little thrills from her boob throughout her body she found that she had slipped her other hand onto her clit. She was very wet. 'Maybe I'll make thirteen' she thought.

She used Bob's fingers to stroke her breast and nipples as she thought about her situation.

'I've got a sixty year old boy friend' she thought. That made her think more. In particular it made her compare her usual 'whip it in and whip it out' type of sex where she might be fucked four times in an evening, but more likely twice in half hour and then bye, to what Bob had done. It was so vastly different. His patience, his wonderful technique and his obsession with ensuring her pleasure well before his was so refreshingly different. It made her feel very special to be the object of that obsession and she wondered how she would feel the next time she was with a twenty something guy.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers