Experiences With My Nemesis Nero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it became soon very civilised, we had a few drinks and Nero insisted I dance with Frank, he was a excellent dancer, very athletic, the music was loud and I knew my dancing would excite me further, especial when I dance the salsa, its such a erotic dance, I love the intense music.

When we danced he held me tightly, his hand resting on my ass, whispering those words in my ears, feeling the heat rise, exciting me how our bodies, how are hips moved together. It became a erotical dance I could feel his cock pressing against his trousers into me, and his hands started to make their way up to my dress; He pulled me closer to him and slid his hand underneath and cupped my breast and pinched my nipple while he rubbed his cock against me. It was embarrassing the way he handled me; my nipples became hard and stuck out through the dress top I was wearing. He was sliding his hands up pulling my skirt higher pushing his knee between my legs, making me feel the bulge of his cock through my thin dress, rubbing it against me.

Taking my hand and making me touch his member, made me feel the pent up desires rise in me at the dirty thought I had. I closed my eyes and heard him whisper, "like what you feel bitch", I rubbed my tights together, it was almost an unbearable feeling the lust between my legs, his hand squeezing my breast, my nipples hard and throbbing from his touch. I felt thinking about his big member, I was sure I never felt a cock like that, needing to escape from, excusing myself and going to the ladies.

Afterwards when I came back to the booth, I tried not to pay any attention to them, more or less ignoring them. Finally when we left the club outside in the fresh air I felt dizzy as they merely guided me back towards the car, helping me into the rear compartment and climbing in after me, pushing me in the back of the car.

In the back of the car, my head dizzy from the sake and champagne, sitting between his friends, and as soon as the car started to drive I saw Nero smiling at me as Frank lightly ran his fingers down the side of my face, caressing my neck and the skin exposed from my low-cut dress, pushing my dress down exposing my breasts. Frank slowly moved his hand around to grasp my bare back. While the other drew me close and put his hand between my knees, my short skirt riding up, as I tried to push my skirt down but could not.

He pushed the fabric of my short dress up to my tights, pushing his hand further between my legs. I saw Nero opposite looking at me, he had a super eight camera, smiling telling me "I know your husband can never give you what you need", that he knew what I really wanted, whispering " slut open your legs for my friends, show us what a whore you are, I know this is what you want, that is what you need".

I felt the Frank touching my neck. I knew it was wrong, images of my husband flashed through my mind, I tried to push them back, stop them, my mind was saying NO, it was shameful, but my desires were screaming for their touch, he pushed slowly my straps down and unzipped the side of my dress opening it up, grinning telling me I should not have started the game, that now I was going to play it to the end. That I was asking for it.

Nero terrified me how he knew me to demand and use me to do his bidding. But sexual submission at the same time was savagely exciting. There was something marvellously masculine about the way they made me submit to them, feeling a raging fire in my loins needing satisfaction desperately now, and they were intent on making me do their bidding.

They were kissing my neck, nibbling my ears, hands caressing and squeezing my breasts. I tried to protest, but Frank, this big black man forced his tongue between my lips and started to kiss me roughly, his kisses had a way of making everything melt around me, the way his tongue played with mine made me respond, taking my hand making me touch his member.

I felt my head spinning, I felt helpless, knowing what would happen, feeling the tingling feeling between my legs, the increasing heat, I tried not to react but the truth is I resisting hardly at all, it was all soo arousing, sitting almost nude between them, how they pushed me on my back, pinned me down, did what they wanted, rough hands grabbing my breasts, twisting my nipples. I was terrified, recognising the feeling of that primitive thrill and excitement that I am unable to fight.

I was no longer a faithful wife, I was simply a desire filled slut who wanted to be used. I leaned back as their hands squeezed my tits and their hands moved to my hips and grabbed my dress with both hands, soon my bra and panty was on the floor and they grabbed my ass pushing my legs open.

I heard Nero laugh, humiliating me, " Vixen, my slut, show us your cunt slut, my friend Frank wants to see what kind of high class whore he has bought for tonight". I tried to struggle with all my might I knew that it was no use and it excited me too much, it was so kinky being exposed for them, with my tights spread wide apart, his fingers found my wet pussy and began to stroke my clit almost making me come. I spread my legs wider when they started to stroke my wet pussy again, biting my nipples, feeling the lust, that familiar wet feeling between my legs.

I still tried to push the other black guys away, but as he moved down to my pussy and spread my lips wide apart. He pushed one finger deep inside and began finger fucking me. Frank was fingering my nipples, sucking and biting them with his teeth. The other replaced his fingers with his tongue flicking my clit with his tongue and tongue fucking her deeper and deeper, driving me crazy, my pussy was dripping, he was kissing my pussy lips I nearly passed out of the sexual tension they were creating.

His tongue reaching soo deep, it was too much and started to scream, he kept pushing, his tongue increasing driving me to my orgasm in the back of the car, like I did as a schoolgirl, making me forget everything, wrapping my legs around him, starting to buck against his hot mouth, he made me erupt like a Volcano, not caring anymore

I heart Frank say, now its my turn, pushing my legs wide apart, touched the entrance to my pussy, but he slapped my tits telling me "I bet you like it rough, don't you, take it like the whore you are", then he trust his monster cock making me scream in pain and rammed him deep using me, I never had been stretched like he did, pushing his cock deeper and deeper, he was huge, and it hurt like nothing else I had before and he was rough, spreading my legs as far apart as he could, he started with slow circular motions at first, then hard pushing deep into me, it was delicious, he went faster and faster driving me crazy, wrapping my legs around him, not caring anymore.

He started to turn me in the complete slut I am, loosing myself, I started to thrust my hips towards him, wanting him, not able to resist letting it happen. The faster and faster he went, the louder I started to become, it became a perverted blessing, pushing back against him with every stroke. The rhythm was perfect, grabbing onto the leather I bit into it, he made me feel so good, so deep, nobody had ever fucked me like this, my pussy had been stretched out like never before.

Afterwards with my dress in shreds, the rest gone, while they held me Nero used a permanent marker and started to write what they called me on my body, on my breasts.

I was sitting devastated on the floor, totally nude except for my garters, silk stocking and my shoes as I heard him open his trousers. Nero grabbed my hair and jerked my head up, level with his hard cock, "Now, open your mouth slut and suck me".

I felt his balls hitting as he pushed his fat cock deep in my mouth, making me gag and felt his cum and began fucking my face even harder, making me feel dizzy. Then he let go and grabbed my tits, squeezing them, playing with my hard nipples. When he started to insult me, I could see his cock growing again and started to do what he told me, while I was sitting on my knees the other grabbed my hair, with my eyes closed I tried to calm myself and began to lick it, looking at him them and did my best to suck him again. Hard and fast, hearing him saying "Suck me, slut, show my friends how much you like that, how good you are, how good your mouth feels" He was big and hard, I could barely fit him in. But he kept talking, knowing how to treat me.

As we got to the house they pulled me out of the car, almost nude while Nero used his camera and took me into my own house. Standing in front of the door on my high heels, displaying myself only dressed in black garters and ripped stockings, my naked cunt, make-up smeary and ruined, knowing how right Nero was, looking like the pathetic whore I know I am inside.

When we entered in the large hall, looking in the mirror seeing the words they had written on my body, feeling embarrassed. Inside the house they made themselves comfortable, ordering me to serve them drinks, ignoring my pleas to leave. I was standing in front of them like a bad little girl, as Nero started to use his camera again, he ignored my protest and continued to film me and ordered "Get on your knees bitch", I had no choice, but to oblige.

Resistance was futile and did I want to resist, I knew what my fate would be, not caring anymore, I might as well accept my own depravity and I sat on my knees in front of them. They had taken off their pants I could see their beautiful long, thick black dicks, making my mouth get dry, making me feel hot inside, feeling the pressure between my legs.

It was scary when I looked in amazement at Frank's, it was by far the largest cock I ever had seen, except for my horse, his cock sent shivers through my body, he was, much bigger and at least twice as thick as my husband's penis.

I could not take my eyes away of his throbbing cock and heard him saying "suck it...suck my big black dick whore" .. I grabbed his glorious black stick by its thick base, stroking it and my fingers weren't even touching. I let my tongue run up and down his beautiful shaft, loving its thickness, my mouth ran up and down his shaft, my tongue tickling the tip of his penis, sucking the tip of his penis, wrapping my lips around it. I tried to suck Frank's black cock, it was soo thick I could hardly get it in my mouth. I licked up and down his beautiful black shaft,

I looked at him, reaching under his magnificent shaft, rubbing his balls, kissing the tip of his cock, licking it, slurping, beginning jerking at the base of his penis, wanting to be good for him, I sucked him hard, having not even half of him in my mouth, running my tongue back and forth underneath it, he placed his left hand behind my neck and began to force more of his meat into my mouth, he grabbed my hair, pushing my head. "that's it whore, take my cock you fucking whore". He began pushing his hips back and forth fucking my mouth roughly, slapping his balls against my chin. He took his cock out rubbing it over my face, slapping my face with it "you are a nasty slut aren't you" and pushed it in.

Sitting on my knees, the other guy came behind me, talking dirty to me and grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples, caressing my breasts. Frank was increasing the intensity, fucking my face, making me deep throat him, then he finally I saw he was getting ready to cum, finally he exploded in my mouth, making me gag, his seed dripping on my chin, I heard his voice ordering me to swallow everything, looking at me. I felt a unbelievable pleasure, looking at his pleasure, nothing else mattered anymore, feeling the heat of being their cock sucking slut, then I heard Nero "Lick it clean, you slut...you know you want to, whore"

I was only feeling pleasure, as the other guy grabbed me around my waist, holding my hips and slowly started to thrust in my ass. He was very gentle and it was amazing, gently, started in a slow rhythm before he grabbed my hair he shoved his cock all the way in, they knew exactly what to do, how to treat me, giving me pleasure and pain. I responded and began grinding my hips hard against him, hearing him dirty talking to me, violating me, grabbing my jiggling breasts while he continued fucking me making me forget everything, going deeper, giving me soo pleasure and pain, feeling sooo good with all those sensation which were being done to me, while Frank took my hand and guided it to my wet cunt, starting to rub my clit, finally leaving me spend on the floor.

I only felt pleasure how rough they treated me, my obedience to them no longer in question, accepting that Nero was right, knowing my purpose was to satisfy his friends desires as their dirty white slut.

Not much later they returned, hearing Nero tell me "now, show us your bedroom bitch. Show us the way". I begged Nero not to take me to my bedroom where I make love with my husband, not in the same bed, that I would do everything they wanted, that I would be their slut as long as they wanted, that I wanted to be their dirty whore. I begged them to use one of the guestrooms, please not in my own bed, not in the same bed I sleep and make love with my husband. But they just laughed. I walked to the bedroom, stumbling on the stairs. They were right behind me, pushing me, silent, touching my back, my ass.

In the bedroom, they pushed me over to my big bed, stretching me out, my legs were spread for them, one of them holding my ankles. I saw how Nero put the video camera on it's tripod in the corner of the room, but I had no protests left in me, knowing they would do whatever they wanted. Later Nero arm was below my head, he was sucking my neck, tonguing my ear and began to touch my breasts and the other man moved to the other sides of the bed and laid next to me and began to pinch my nipples. "The cunt's nipples are still hard". I felt weak; I felt so hot; I felt their demanding hands move and I spread my thighs for him letting him explore my pussy.

I heard Nero whisper in my ear. "Vixen don't fight it, let go, you know you are a bad little girl, this is what you need, this is what you are born for, you are a slut, just like your mother loves black cock, so do you, you are made to be a whore, feel it, its driving you wild is isn't it?"

I tried to resist them but it felt so good, feeling their mouth over me, pulling my nipples, a finger into my pussy, sliding in and out, his tongue flicking my hot cunt. I was their toy, unable to move, hands and mouths everywhere, tickling, probing, sucking.

The voice of Nero in my ear was driving me crazy, calling me his sex slave, his whore, a whore who wants to be exploited, to pick up men and have wild, hot sex with them, sucking them, taking it in my ass, loving it being their slut, doing anything they ask for, my mind was accepting it, I felt excitement. I felt soo much lust, soo much pleasure; I had no control over myself, responding.

Once again my sexual hunger needed to be satisfied took over once again as my legs were obscenely spread wide apart, not caring anymore. I heard how Nero called me a dirty slut pushing his cock down my throat and I started to lick his cock, sucking him, swallowing his cum.

He was telling me that we both knew I liked it, that I always have wanted to be exploited as a whore, fingers rolled inside my overheated cunt, a tongue flicking around my pussy lips, tickling my clit, I felt my hips push upward towards. I was moaning, wanted it. I wanted their long fat black cocks, I was asking for it. I wanted to be their dirty white whore, I begged them to suck their cocks, to be fucked, please please please... I felt the tremors starting, my hips beginning to buck. They kissed me deep and hard, relentless

I was laying there with my legs obscenely spread open and watched Frank as he knelt down between them staring at my hot wet cunt. His cock was soo big and heavy that it scared me and slowly pushed it inside of me, inside my soaking wet pussy. I began to move my hips again, trying not to scream when he filled me, responding to the absolute sensations, almost cumming when he filled me. He made me experience pain and pleasure giving me the most wonderful orgasms I had ever had before, he was a fantastic lover, the best ever.

It was animalistic passion and lust in its best form, how he kissed me, licked and squeezed my breasts, how he was pinching, sucking and biting my nipples, it was pure joy. I was completely helpless. He was fucking me hard and was fantastic. It was beautiful how deep his big black cock moved inside of me. I was being satisfied in a way that my husband could never achieve. With each thrust I experienced a combination feeling of nausea from my stomach being poked and a strange feeling approaching an ecstasy I had never experienced

I came long and hard, my whole body quivering, he made me cum and they started again. They were very skilful, playing my body like a violin, a beautiful violin -- they made me act like a while animal, a frantic passionate fuck, trashing and groaning, making me scream from pure pleasure. I wanted every inch of their big thick black cocks. I felt so wicked, climbed on top of him as he grabbed my tits squeezing them, pulling and pinching my nipples roughly, sucking them.

Easing my pussy down on his hard thick cock and started to kiss him, it was wild, squeezing his cock. I felt Nero get behind me, begging him not to hurt me, spreading my ass cheeks. I heard his cruel laugh, rubbing my hole and his cock pushing, forcing me apart, using me. It felt as I was dying, ripping me apart, making me scream. But the truth is they were great, fucking me in rhythm and I started to enjoy it again, begging them to fuck me, fuck me hard, screaming as I reached another organism.

Later they blindfolded me and cuffed me to my bed and fucked me again not caring anymore who did it to me. But they didn't stop. They changed positions again tied me spread-eagled on the bed and again, a mouth between my legs and at my nipples, under my arms and on my neck. And I came again.

They continued to use me for their pleasure, for what seemed indefinite giving me no rest and I wanted it, I wanted it all, I wanted to be their slut, I was their white whore, wanted all of it, my pussy sore no longer caring, surrendering being treated like their whore opening my legs to them. As Frank was still hammering my pussy. "how much for this weekend for this cock loving slut" he said, I heard Nero laugh. He pulled out and rubbed his dick on my face, telling me to lick it off, putting it in my mouth. I heard Nero say "Vixen, I knew you would like that, you know this is what you are, this is what you want" and they left the room, leaving me alone satisfied like I never had been, I felt no longer ashamed

On Monday when they finally left, in the evening when I woke up nude, my body sticky and drained from the last days. It was already dark and feeling how sore my crotch was as I touched my sore body, flexing my muscles feeling how I had been fucked. As I lay in bed, my mind drifted back how they had used me, I started to touch myself, pinching my nipples and stroking my pussy, feeling warm all over again, stroking my sensitive clit, thinking about Nero and his strong friends, how right he was, how I participated in the delicious delight of my own debasement, loving the burst of flames between my tights, this perverse satisfaction, this burning.

As I was getting so close to my orgasm I was thinking how Frank had straddled me and twisted my nipples, grabbing, slapping my tits, watching me, telling me to be a good whore, that next time he was in Paris he wanted me again to stay at his hotel and he was going to tell his friends about me.

I loved his big black cock, pushing my boobs together for him, wrapping my tits around his monster cock and he started slide his big rod in my cleavage, making me feel the friction of his magnificent black cock, how he fucked my tits, licking and teasing his cock and how I had his sticky cum on my tits, I just loved the feel of it spraying all over meswallowed his cum.