Experiences With My Nemesis Nero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching my organism I dreamed of my cravings being their white whore at a private men's clubs for black men, being free of all my inhibitions, fucking strangers, sucking anonymous black cocks. I fantasised of being made to serve a very nasty and perverse black Mistress who likes to corrupt a high class white bitch like me, with my excellent background and my nice and polite manners.

She is big and very black whore madam, who likes nothing better then to humiliate and dominate a white arrogant and aristocratic bitch like me and turn me into her white slave, depriving me of all my luxury and privileges, turning me into a dirty whore, she likes to inflict pain, especially hurting my big breasts. I see her standing in front of me wearing black leather pants, a black leather bustier, black leather gloves and black boots with five inch spiked heels. She likes my big boobies, to hurt me, ties a nylon rope around my breasts, pulling them tight, soo tight, making me moan, making me scream. Making them swell like a pair big balloons, squeezing them, laughing at my pain, ignoring my screams, enjoying it when she uses her whip on them, making them throb and aching.

She likes to put tiger clamps on my long hard and tender nipples, setting my tits on fire with pain, pulling the clamps, stretching my tits, making me scream, fingering my pussy, making me twist and buck. She brakes my pride completely, makes me submit to her wishes till she owns me completely, I am her property, I am her whore, she is renting me to her black friends and clients, turning me into her slut, her beautiful sophisticated white whore. A Mistress like that dislikes a high class bitches like me who only have to dress right and to flash their tits or shake their ass to get what they want, but she will own me, I obey her in every way, she is taking my to private men's clubs, making me do whatever she wants.

Afterward I really felt uncomfortable the way I had behaved like a possessed woman, a hot, horny slut, who NEEDED to be used by these men, treated as their white whore, a total slut, wanting to open my legs for them, asking for it, how they used me as their toy servicing their desires doing everything I was ordered

But it was possibly the best weekend of my life and definitely the best fuck I experienced in a long time, bringing back memories to my model days, missing them.

But when I went down for breakfast the next day to make coffee for the two gardeners, since the maid was away, the new security guard my husband employs called and asked if he could see me. First I tried to postpone it, since I still needed to get dressed but when he told me the Limo driver when they left on Monday had given him something for me at the gate I told him to come to the kitchen.

Sitting at the kitchen table in my very thin morning coat I was shocked when he came in with the same torn black dress I had worn to meet Nero. As he looked at me he put the dress together with my torn black bra and panties on the table in front of me, telling me that the driver had given him the dress when he left, telling me, if he was not mistaken, remembering that he saw me wear it when I left Friday and got into the limo.

When I looked up I saw him grinning at me standing in front of me in his new uniform with a cocky smile, sure of himself, his eyes looking down at me, burning holes in my thin morning coat, looking directly at the cleavage of my breasts, smiling and making no attempt to conceal his interest.

It was too much, but I pretended not to notice, ignoring him, but when he asked me when my husband would be back from his business trip, remarking that it must be often boring with my husband is so often away, especial on the weekend. I felt my face getting red when he said that perhaps we better keep this between us. I did not know what to say, but regained my composure, it was obvious to me that Nero was behind this.

It did scare me how he looked at me, standing close to me, all of a sudden realising I had forgotten about the camera's my husband had recently installed on the estate and around the house, hoping that they had not recorded how they had pushed me out of the limo with Nero and his two black friends, nude, only on my stiletto’s.

I crossed my legs as I felt my nipples harden under my thin morning robe, poking through the silk knowing he saw my visible nipples, feeling shame but also felt the desires rise in me when he watched me, I felt a chill run down my spine as I could see he knew I was completely nude underneath. I was looking at the front of his trouser and I felt the moisture between my legs. I felt myself liking it how he looked at me, just the way Nero looked at me and crossed my legs again nervously feeling his eyes on my legs, knowing that I was only wearing a tong and black silk stockings and nothing else under my silk morning coat, it is giving me a real dirty trill how he stared at me when I got him coffee, feeling how my body was betraying me, my pussy said yes, but my mind said no.

But I had also to laugh at his attempt, not liking it much, sad little man with big dreams, I felt funny how he approached me, knowing he wants me, just like the gardeners want me, but they will never have me. As I got up I smiled sadly at him and left the room, feeling insecure, knowing I should leave before the gardeners would come in for coffee and it could get out of hand, knowing he only should have reached out to stop me, opening my silk robe and grabbing my breasts to punish me for my teasing. He should have pushed me on the table and opened my legs to fuck me like a slut, without any mercy. Knowing how I would respond to their pawning hands, being at their mercy…..

It scared me knowing once I would give in to them, these common men in their dirty jeans, their rough hands could walk into my bedroom at any time, I know I would have to accede to their wishes, that I will not be able to turn back, perhaps I should not be foolish, accept the fact that I am a natural whore and stop my denial and let my sexuality flourish. Deep inside I want to do whatever men want me to do, to be exploited, turned into a street walking prostitute who is abused in dark car parkings.

But I took the dress and while he watched put the clothes in the waist basket in the kitchen, without giving this stupid little men a second glance, knowing I have to make some serious changes in my life.

When I got to my bedroom, I looked in the mirror, my nipples were rock hard. I ran my hands between my legs and began to rub my pussy gently which was soaking wet and I started thinking about my husband, knowing my husband has never been able to satisfy me like Frank and his friend did, making feel like their bad little girl, vulnerable and degraded, dirty and used.

It made me aware of the power Nero held over me, his reluctant whore. Remembering the film camera Nero had used, made my spine feel cold, knowing this would not be the end with this weekend, that this was only the beginning.