Experiment

Story Info
She had never felt so proud in her life.
845 words
3.29
47.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellees
ellees
2 Followers

Second attempt. Feedback welcome!

*****

She was back at his front door, as he had told her to be. The door opened, and she walked in. "Come into the living room", he said calmly. She walked forward slowly. She was wearing her usually summer clothes, shorts and a bikini a loose tank top over top. At his request she removed only her bottoms. After the last time she had been unable to stop thinking about his cock, and the feeling of being watched in the shower. She had had to masturbate every night since just to get to sleep. Finally, she had looked up his address online and found a phone number. When she called it, she hadn't been able to say anything and had just hung up; the third time she did it, he said he knew who it was and if she wanted more she should just come back.

Now she was standing in front of him, wetness coating her inner thighs. The breeze in the house made it feel cool and sticky, but inside she felt like she was on fire.

"Take off your top. Stand up straight. Hands clasped behind your back. Head back. Eyes focused on the wall." He issued the commands calmly, but so quickly that she scrambled to get them all done. Her hands were shaking as she dropped her bikini top to the floor. Her nipples felt like little pebbles on her chest, and although she hadn't know it was possible, she got even wetter.

"Do not speak. You are a toy. If you speak, you will leave. Would you like help with that?" His voice was oddly gentle with the last question, so she nodded. He walked over to the coffee table behind her, and she heard something clink.

"I got some toys, just for you."

A gag, like one she had seen on the internet, appeared in front of her face. It was black with light straps attached, and the gag itself was light- lots of holes covered its surface, and it was hollow. She felt a second of claustrophobia went she opened her mouth, a moment of fear that she wouldn't be able to breathe...but that passed quickly when she realized she could breathe easily through the holes.

Abruptly, whatever had been causing him to be even the slightest bit kind to her ended. He bent her over the table and shoved three fingers into her roughly, shooting pain through her belly.

"What a little slut." She could feel his dick digging into her ass, hard as a rock, but he didn't even unzip his pants. Instead, he spread cool lube over her asshole and shoved something small and round into it. Then something slightly larger. And larger again. She was half moaning in pain and arousal when he finished shoving the last bead into her, stretched to the limit and so turned on it would only have take a touch to set her off.

Abruptly, he yanked the whole chain of beads from her. She came instantly, gushing wetness that dripped down her thighs and onto the floor, blackness creeping in at the edge of her vision and stars filling her head.

He held the beads in front of her so that she could see the shit on them, and smell it too.

"Not clean enough", he observed, and then he took her to the bathroom. There, he pushed a nozzle inside her and gave her an enema with warm tap water. Her stomach bulged outwards with the water, until she couldn't hold anymore. She squeezed her eyes shut and her legs together, her stretched little asshole leaking water.

"Walk to the toilet. Don't let anything out!" He barked this at her. The toilet was only five feet away, but it seemed like an impossible distance.

She took one careful step forward. The liquid in her belly sloshed from side to side, and she had never wanted to sit on a toilet so badly in her life. Step by tiny little step she got closer. A little bit of water was leaking down her thighs. After an eternity, she turned and sat down as quickly as possible. The water gushed out, carrying all of what was inside of her with it.

When she opened her eyes, his cock was in front of her. He unbuckled her gag, and when she took a big gulp of air, his cock slid to the back of her throat. It was as thick and hard and warm as she remembered, and she sucked it greedily. Spit was running down her chin from the gag, and the added lubrication helped his cock glide in an out easily while he fucked her throat. A few minutes later he came, thick cords of cum all over her face. She licked it up greedily, using her fingers to scoop it into her mouth.

"Get in the shower. Wash. You did well."

As she sat on the toilet, dripping in cum and sweat, she had never felt so proud in her life.

ellees
ellees
2 Followers