Experiment with Hypnotism Ch. 02

Story Info
The results of hypnotic suggestions make for a steamy night.
3.7k words
4.46
38.2k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammysx
sammysx
15 Followers

====================================

In addition to continuing the story I began with my first submission here, which seemed well received, this story, and those that might follow, may contain real excerpts from dreams my wife has described to me.

Some of which she was a bit turned on by, and others that seemed too much for her. I took the liberty of running with them!

I appreciate all the feedback! Constructive criticism and ideas for future installments are much appreciated.

Please read the first story, simply titled Experiment With Hypnotism.

Recap: I tried hypnotizing my wife and it went much better than I could have imagined. Now I've tried to increase her sex drive when she's not hypnotized.

====================================

It had been a busy week for both of us. I was finishing a project at work, and she had just finished with a holiday weekend in retail. She managed a store in our local Mall. And of course, retail sales around the holidays were nothing short of hell.

Last night I had hypnotized her while rubbing her back and I had left a suggestion for her at the end. I was really hoping it would still be in her mind.

So tonight when she got home, I wanted everything to be done so she wouldn't have to worry about dishes or laundry or the kids. They were in bed already of course because she got home so late. I hadn't seen her all day. My day started before she got up with the kids, and she started before I got home some nights.

I was reading a book on the couch with just a small reading lamp on when she got home. I set my book down as she came in the door and was pleasantly surprised to see that she didn't look nearly as tired as most nights. It was doubly surprising since it had been such a long day for her.

As soon as her jacket was hung up and she'd put her purse and keys down, she rushed over to me on the couch and jumped on my lap.

I hadn't been expecting this! She was normally so tired that I got a kiss, a tired "Love you." And she went to bed before I did most nights.

Tonight, she kissed me long and hard, grinding on me. I was hardened quickly and I know she could feel it through my sweats. The heat from her pussy told me how horny she must be, but I wanted to tease her a little. I wanted to make this last. It was rare that she came on to me.

I whispered in her ear as I nibbled on her lobe, "How was your night?"

She continued grinding but answered a bit breathlessly, "Long and mostly miserable, but I couldn't stop thinking about you today. I've been looking forward to getting home ever since I got there!"

We our tongues exploring like we were still dating, we made out for a few more minutes, then she reluctantly shifted to sit sideways on the couch by me. "I'm not sure why I missed you so much today." She smiled while she said it though and I could tell that deep down, at least, part of her knew why. It was what was making her so horny right now.

I reached over and dimmed the reading lamp to its lowest level, then leaned over and kissed her. "Was there anything you wanted to do tonight? Watch some episodes maybe? Or did you want a bath?" I asked.

It was dim, but I could tell she blushed a little. She whispered in my ear, "No, I just want you, would you touch my pussy? Its been wanting you all day."

She sometimes wore skirts to work. Today happened to be one of those occasions, and she shifted so that her legs were spread kneeling on the couch next to me. She tenderly took my hand and looking into my eyes meaningfully, placed it between her legs showing me what she wanted.

My eyes widened and my breath caught sharply, she didn't have any underwear on! That was one of my fantasies, and I'd told her of it before. But I hadn't mentioned anything like this when I left the suggestion in her trance last night. The analytical part of my mind thought that she really must want to do this sometimes, but maybe she was just too tired most of the time. The horny, other mind that was striving to take over ignored that for now and my cock hardened even farther if that was possible after she had been riding me with just my sweats in the way.

I adjusted my position as well and with one hand on the back of her neck so I could really kiss her, I used my other to tease her pussy lips. She really was wet, which didn't happen very often. I said as much and added, "I think its so hot that you took your panties off for me. Did going commando make you feel naughty?"

I could tell she was a little embarrassed but was getting too excited for it to matter.

"Yes, I.. Took them off.. Just before I.. Got in the car.." She was panting ever few words and I was being a little mean and rubbing her clit with my thumb. "I even.. touched myself.. while I was.. driving home.. just for you." This she said with shyness and I knew it was way outside her normal comfort zone.

I let the conversation become non-verbal and she moaned softly into our kissing while I spread her lips and slid two fingers inside easily.

"What does your naughty little pussy want? Does it want me to help you cum?" I teased her while she mewled into my neck. I was sliding in and out curling my finger toward her stomach trying to find her g-spot.

"Mmmhmmm. Yes please." She begged as she started panting a bit.

Her hands had started started out holding my face while kissing me and running through my hair and over my shoulders, but they wandered as she got hotter. Down my chest and over my stomach, then rubbing my cock from the outside of my sweats. I could tell she loved the feeling of its hardness. She squeezed and rubbed through the fabric while I pushed up into her hand as she stroked.

I slowed the pace of my two fingers thrusting into her tight pussy, knowing that making this last longer would make her cum even harder for me. I brought my other hand down from her neck and fondled a handful of breast finding her nipple through the shirt and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. She was getting really close to cumming on my fingers and she was breathing hard.

She moved her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, then pulled her blouse up over her head. Her bra slid off and she gently moved my head to suckle at one, then the other breast. Her nipples hardened further and she arched her back pushing down on my hand.

"Please let me cum now," she begged and groaned with pleasure.

"If thats what you want my love." I looked up from between her breasts, "thats what I'll give you. With all my heart."

And I began pumping her again, curling to find the elusive g-spot.

She was close because I had kept her on the edge, and her muscles began to tighten as she approached the climax. She rose a little up on her knees beside me, almost pulling her breasts out of my reach.

I pinched one her right nipple and sucked hard on the left at the same time I focused on her g-spot inside with my palm rubbing circles on her clit. Altogether this more than pushed her head over heels into an orgasm more intense than I'd seen her have in years.

With one arm, she covered her nipples taking them away from me and hiding their sensitivity, and with the other, she grasped my wrist stopping my palm from stimulating her clit.

I wouldn't let her take my fingers from her warm grasping pussy. I loved that feeling too much, like she was milking my cock that wasn't there. But I did giver her a chance to calm down and I refrained from fingering her g-spot, just enjoying the feel of her pussy as she relaxed down to the couch, still effectively trapping my hand.

As she came down, she relaxed into my shoulder and I could feel her heart still racing even though she was almost breathing normally. I gently brought her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply. I felt her pussy spasm several times and I finally let her shift off of my hand.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted her salty and tangy cum. It was amazing and I loved every drop that I could get. She normally wouldn't kiss me after I had licked her pussy, and I knew she normally didn't think she had a good flavor. It had taken me years to convince her how much I loved her taste. But tonight, she shocked me a little by taking my wrist and directing my drenched fingers to her mouth so she could share her juices with me.

My dick twitched as she licked her own cream from my fingers and even took them all the way into her mouth. She took them so far that I felt the back of her throat and she looked me in the eyes and gagged a little. But she held them there for just a moment longer, then she let my fingers out of her mouth and finished licking them clean.

On shaky legs, she got up slowly, and began to draw me into our room. Her knees wobbled a little on the way and once we were in the room , she turned and locked the door.

She paused beside the bed and drew my pants down in a smooth motion as she knelt in front of me. Her hands were anything but shaky as she forcefully grasped my hard member and stroked it now that it had been freed. She looked up at me only briefly as she brought my hard cock to her mouth and then her attention was all upon it and the bath she was delivering with her tongue.

I lifted a foot and stepped out of my sweats, then slowly moved back until my thighs hit the side of the bed. Gently, so as not to interrupt the loving care she was taking with my cock, I sat back down because my knees were starting to weaken as she took all of me in her mouth.

The teasing she had given while my fingers were in her mouth became a reality. She held the head of my cock in the back of her throat and made as if to swallow which produced an intense pressure while her tongue stroked up and down on either side of the huge vein. With almost all of my length in her mouth, her right hand had little to do but cradle and massage my balls, and her left was down giving herself some attention.

Her touching herself was turning me on almost as much as the way she was attempting to swallow my cock. She moved her head back and her talented tongue swirled around my head while she used her saliva as ample lube and pumped up and down while spinning her fist around my shaft. She brought me close to the edge and then paused when I signaled I was getting too close. She was amazing at giving head, but I knew she didn't want me to cum in her mouth and besides, I wanted to make her cum a few more times before I did.

It usually took me a while to recover, and once I came, we were pretty much done. So, since I was needing a break, I helped her to her feet and traded positions with her. Her hips at the edge of the bed, I knelt before my goddess and with gentle pressure, spread her legs and kissed her. Her pussy lips tasted just like my fingers had just a few minutes ago. And she was wet still from my fingers first on the couch and also the stimulation her fingers had been giving while she blew me.

I lifted her knees and held them up for her while I licked from the bottom of her slit to her hooded little clit that seemed to pulse under my onslaught. She tensed because she was still tender from cumming on my hand and her fingers found my head curling through my hair and holding me still until she was ready.

I let her hold my head but my tongue didn't fully stop. I just eased a bit and softly used a trick I had perfected while we were dating. I traced the letters of words sending her pussy a message as if I were talking to it.

I, pause to suck on her lips.

L, pause and stick my tongue in her pussy tasting her depths.

O, pause.

V, pause to flick her clit again.

E, and suck as much of her into my mouth.

Starting at the top, drawing the next letter.

Y, and with the stroke downward, sticking my tongue deep into her and tasting her wetness.

O, again pausing before the last letter.

U, finishing the last stroke at the top.

I've confessed my love for her through her pussy many times before, sometimes making her cum while I spelled it out further. She has been holding my head through this and I know its a bit mean. I slow down until she is relaxed enough that shes not too sensitive and her hands are no longer gripping my hair so tightly. She begins to steer my tongue to what she wants. She likes it when I stick my tongue inside her and I oblige, loving the taste of the juices cumming from deep inside.

We're close enough to the bedside stand that I reach and fumble quietly in the drawer for a little friend of hers. We have a couple toys. I've purchased them for her because she'd never have been bold enough to pick one herself. Sometimes I like the small one with a bit of a curve, it has a really intense vibe to it. But tonight, I reach for and find the large purple one. To be honest, its bigger than me, but I love the thought of it stretching her out, filling her up. And I know that when it is, she's imagining that it is me.

Licking up and down, I hold the head of the huge silicon cock in my hands to warm it up and prepare it for her and also her for it. As I introduce the giant head of it to her perfect little pussy, she moans and leans into it. Twirling it so that its well coated with her juices mixed with my drool, I screw it in left and right back and forth until I can feel it bottom out. Did I mention that its bigger than me? And just the idea of stretching her out with it turns me on something fierce.

I keep licking her clit and her lips on either side of the purple monster that I'm helping her ride. Her hands are massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples until they're hard.

She's getting close again and as much as I want to keep her on the edge, its so amazing seeing her lips stretched around that monster. I latch onto her clit and suck at the same time I change the angle of entry so that the silicon ridges are rubbing close to her g-spot and I can feel her tense up. She starts cumming again and one hand finds my head holding me in place while she quivers.

"Stop, stop! T.. Too much!" I slowly withdraw the beast and see her pussy gape a bit, though it clenches itself closed as her 2nd orgasm subsides.

"I just love making you cum for me. You're so sexy!" as I get up and set the beast aside.

"Mmmmmhmmmm, I try." She says with a faint euphoric smile and a cat-like stretch.

In a way, shes ready to fall asleep, but at the same time, her batteries have been charged up. I know this because over the years, it plays out much the same way. She's fully satisfied and thats just how I like it before I'm ready to cum.

"How would you like to cum?" she asks while stretching again and finally relaxing into the bed.

So many thoughts cross my mind but they're not the same that are going through her head. I'm thinking of possibilities, in your mouth, on your face, on your tits, in your pussy, or heaven forbid, in your ass. But out loud, "Let me get a condom, you get comfy. However you think you'd like to cum again."

She shifts, rolling over onto her stomach and lifting her ass for me. She turns her head to face me and whispers, "I want you to fuck me hard..." and there's an impish, naughty grin that somehow holds a bit of begging in it. Like she knows that I wont refuse but she's pretending to beg me to fuck her. She does like it when I'm in charge. But all of this is only once I've helped her unwind and relax to this point. The rest of the time, it feels like she doesn't want me, or is afraid to want me. I'm still definitely hard and all of this goes through my mind in a matter of heartbeats. I've thought through it all before and until last night with hypnotizing her seemed to give me a way to help her relax more often, until last night, I never thought I'd be able to enjoy this more than once in a great while.

With her in that position, head down on the mattress and ass up waiting for me, I decide to draw it out a little more. I haven't put the condom on yet so I motion her over and point at my cock. "Suck my cock for me, you little vixen."

"You do like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Mmhmmm, yeth mather..." she moans into it and I see one hand snake back to her pussy.

I lean over and slap her ass cheek gently, causing her to groan into my cock. I smack her other cheek a bit harder. Sometimes she seems to enjoy a little roughness. And then I reach past her ass to feel how wet she is. I can feel her fingers working too.

Before she can make me cum, I grab a handful of her hair and tilting her head up so she can make eye contact, I gently apply pressure forcing her down on my cock until I feel myself in the back of her throat. This is one of the moments I love the most. Feeling fully in command and knowing from the look in her eye that she knows it too. She is mine for the moment so I press a little harder holding myself in the back of her throat. She still hasn't broken eye contact.

"Good girl, such a good girl." I murmur releasing the pressure and sliding my cock from her mouth. A string of drool connects us for a moment.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you from behind and show you who's in command?" she likes it when I talk dirty and she blushes just a tiny bit. "You want my cock doggy style?"

"Yes, please, master." She whispers moving back into position.

Condom in place, I move behind her and placing my cock at the entrance of her pussy, I tease her lips for a second. Lined up, I grab her hips and thrust in fully.

"AAHHHH, Oh my god! Yess!" she exclaims and stretches one hand out to the wall to steady the bed and provide leverage as she begins countering my thrusts.

I reach up toward her neck with one hand and get a handful of her ponytail, pulling her head back and causing her back to arch.

She begs, "Harder, harder! Right there! Oh God!" and then breaks down into grunts and mewling noises.

With the condom on, my sensitivity is dulled. I really enjoy watching her from this angle, ass cheeks slamming against my hips. Hair in my fist because I'm in command. And I feel her pussy clenching around my cock, beginning to cum, even though it had been stretched by the purple monster. She's still tight and I love it.

I'm getting close too and I tell her so with a growl. She's in the middle of another explosive orgasm though and I don't think she can really comprehend anything but fireworks and supernovas.

"Who's my sexy fuck toy?" I grunt. And she doesn't really understand the question but she tries to respond because she knows that its her. Because she is mine in this moment, completely and fully.

"Are you ready for me to cum? Cum with me! Cum again for me, baby!" And I start pounding harder.

She pushes her head down into her pillow and screams and moans into it. "I'm cumming again! I'm cuuuuuummmmming!"

I thrust one last time and hold my cock twitching as it fills the condom, while she spasms and clenches, her pussy like a steel vise around my still hard cock.

I start to pull out and she moves with me, "No! Don't... don't move!" she gasps. I know she's extremely sensitive now. Any movement on my part or hers is too much.

If I had it in me, I could probably start fucking her again and make her cum again, but I'm spent!

In a sudden movement, I pull out and then collapse beside her breathing hard.

We both lie on the sheets damp with sweat and our bodies tired and spent.

It crosses my mind that if this is the result of hypnotizing her last night, I'll definitely have to do this more often. But it will require some testing, definitely more testing. And I smile to myself as we relax on the bed falling asleep.

... To Be Continued.

sammysx
sammysx
15 Followers