Experimental Biology Ch. 02

Story Info
Trisha is helpless as Aria experiences biological changes.
5.4k words
4.35
42.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
145 Followers

I'm feeling uncomfortable sitting here at my desk, but I need to write this all down. Something tells me that if I take a quick nap, I might not remember the details of what just happened. So, here goes...

---

I whipped my Honda into one of the available spots in the guest lot outside Hartford Square apartments, where Aria lived with her roommates. Fortunately, both of them were out of town at a conference, which meant that Aria was alone. Well, so long as she had gone to her apartment after she ran out of the lab. If she'd gone anywhere else... that would make things difficult.

Springing out of my hatchback and slamming the door with a whirl, I sprinted across the grounds in my bare feet, wincing as a cold wind gusted around me. It was early, about 6:30 AM, and there was no one around to see me in my panicked state. I must have looked like shit; tired, nervous, and dressed in wrinkled garments from the bottom drawer of my desk at work. At that moment though, I didn't care. I just wanted to make sure my friend was okay.

My feet pounded against the concrete stairs as I climbed to apartment 418, keys jangling on the lanyard around my neck. The metal railings rattled and echoed as a bounded past. Within a minute, I arrived at Aria's door.

Knock, knock! I swatted against the door with the palm of my hand, hoping for an answer. None came.

"Aria! Let me in! I can explain!" I was lying of course; I had no explanation for what I had done to her.

Still no answer.

"Aria, are you there? Please!" I paused, and then spoke softly, "Please... please be in there."

A quiet voice came from within. "Go away, Trish!"

"Aria! Aria, I'm so glad to hear you!" I was on the verge of tears. Aria sounded tired, distant, and withdrawn, like a prisoner in a long-forgotten cell. Her usual cheerfulness was completely absent.

"Aria, I didn't mean to do it... those things took me over. It was almost like... reflexive behavior. I couldn't stop it!"

Silence, and then a solemn voice again.

"How can I trust you Trish? How can I trust someone who raped me?" The word caught me off guard as it left my friend's lips.

"Please, let me help you. You have to believe that it wasn't me that did that."

"Just get out of here Trish! I need to be alone. Vas te faire foutre!" Aria sounded as if she was holding her full emotions back.

"I'm not leaving you alone!" Aria had forgotten that I knew where she kept her spare key, hidden in the lamp that lit the area next to her entryway. And fortunately, it was there on this night, nestled beneath the bulb. I quickly slipped it into the lock and turned.

"I'm coming in!" I shouted as I pushed against the door, hoping that Aria hadn't remembered her deadbolt. It swung open, revealing the dark interior of the apartment. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

"I'm sorry Aria!" I called into the darkness, "Tell what I can do to convince you that I'm sorry!"

Aria's voice again came from within. But now it sounded different; chilling and almost malevolent, as if she were a scheming villain.

"I think I know how you can convince me," it said.

A light flipped on. I gasped in surprise and horror. The spare key fell from my hand and skittered across the waxed hardwood floor.

Aria sat with one leg crossed over the other in a chair across the room, opposite of the door. She wore a loose-fitting t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants. But at her crotch, the fabric had been torn dramatically. Where the clothing had failed, a brace of long, shiny, and oil-black penises rose towards the ceiling.

I knew I was in trouble. The rest of Aria looked normal, so far as I could tell, but something about the look in her eyes told me that she was under the same effect that had taken ahold of me last night in the lab. As I stared, Aria slowly licked her lips.

I screamed, and turned towards the door. If I could get out of sight, maybe Aria would return to a normal state. Jumping a meter to the door, I grabbed the knob and turned it. But as I did, I felt something warm and moist wrap around my ankle.

"NO!"

I tried to pull open the door, but my leg was pulled out from under me.

"ACKK!" I yelled as I crashed to the floor. "HELPPP!"

Struggling as the tentacle pulled against my leg, I reached out to grab for something, anything, to hold on to. The corner of the couch was nearby, so a wrapped a hand around it. With my other hand, I tried to dig into the rug, breaking few nails in the process. For a moment, I was able to fight the pull of the tentacle, which gripped my skin so tightly that it started to burn.

"Aria, try to resist it! I know it's hard, but I think you can do it! Just try to focus on something else!"

"Don't worry Trish, I don't want to hurt you... I only want to breed you."

"Don't!" I wailed.

"Aww what's the matter, you don't want these énormes dicks inside you? You had your turn with me. Now it's my turn to have you."

I knew it wasn't my friend speaking. Aria was lost, just like I had been. Something about what had contaminated us had the effect of clouding the mind. Maybe a reaction with human pheromones?

"WHOA!" My thought was interrupted by another tentacle that wrapped around my waist, pulling harder. I lost my grip on the edge of the sofa, and was slowly reeled closer to Aria's formidable lap. Clawing at the floor, and trying to untangle myself from the tentacles' grip, I resisted but couldn't stop her. So, I rolled over onto my back, trying to push with my legs. But I was closer to her than I thought; we were less than a meter apart. Our eyes met again, and I could tell that there was no way that I was getting out of the apartment unless she had finished with me. I remember feeling beads of sweat forming on my brow as I thought about what that might entail.

"Look at me, Trish. You did this to me!"

I looked over her body, focusing on the massive dicks clustered between her legs. I couldn't count them from my perspective, but there were more than four.

"When did this happen, Aria?" I was hoping to prolong my fate by luring her into conversation.

"When did what happen? These?" Aria asked, pointing to her cocks, "Or this?" Aria pulled off her top, exposing herself to me. Because of the loose shirt she was wearing, I hadn't noticed, but...

"Aria! Are you pregnant?!"

"Oui," she answered, cradling her slightly enlarged stomach. "After I ran out last night, I came here, got into my bed, and cried for hours. I tried to get some of the cum out of me, but it wouldn't come out. In fact, I watched as more of it flowed across my skin and went inside my pussy. As if it were sentient. And after I finally fell asleep, I woke up to something cold and wet on my leg. And you know what it was? It was the rest of the cum that fell on the floor in the lab! It found its way all the way here, and it forced itself past my fingers and into my vagina. It was like getting raped all over again!"

I could see the sadness in Aria's eyes for a moment. But she blinked, and it was gone, replaced by fiery rage and unchecked lust.

"So get ready, because I'm going to make it all happen to you too." The corners of Aria's mouth twitched as she uncrossed her legs, revealing herself fully to me.

I counted at least seven of them, all even longer than mine had been. And a pair of grapefruit-sized testicles.

"Go easy on me?" I asked apprehensively.

"Not a chance."

The tentacle around my waist thickened considerably as it hoisted me into the air in front of my friend. I dangled there watching for her next move. She made me wait, enjoying herself.

"Let's just get to it. No foreplay for you," Aria said after some time.

Several of her shining phalluses launched forwards and began to weave themselves into my clothing. I felt two run up each of my pant legs. One wrapped through the sleeves of my jacket and across my back. Another went down my shirt, curling its way around my breasts as if playing with them, wrapping itself under the strings of my bra. I squirmed at the unwanted intimacy, knowing that there was much more to come. One of the appendages that had ran up my jeans found its way into my underwear as it wormed its way across my hip. All I could do was watch as the things burrowed under my garments.

"RRRIPPP!" the sound of tearing fabric filled the apartment as the tentacle-dicks pulled away from my skin, violently shredding my clothes. All at once I was naked, watching scraps of textile fall to the floor.

"Hmm," said Aria, running a finger over her many members before pausing on an extra meaty looking one, "This one feels hungry."

The massive cock twitched, having been singled out. Two others extended forwards and wrapped around my calves, pulling my legs open as wide as possible. Aria looked up at me and raised her eyebrow mischievously.

"Here it comes."

The tool shot at me like a missile, heading straight for my...

"ARGHHHH!"

Straight for my asshole.

"Oopsie," laughed Aria.

I've only ever had one guy brave enough to ask me for anal. Of course, I turned him down and told him to get out of my apartment. And no, I don't know what made him think that I might say yes. I don't regret it, because this stung like hell.

"AHHH Aria you can'ttttt! Take it out IT HURTS!"

"Too big for you, chienne? Let's see if it can get any bigger!"

"NO DON'T, PLEASE!" I begged, but Aria didn't listen. I felt the cock in my ass swell up rapidly, fueled by Aria's desires for revenge. It forced me apart, moving deeper and deeper inside me at a slow but unrelenting pace. I heard a moan escape Aria's lips; clearly she got more out of the anal sex than I did. Thinking back to how good I felt when I first sank my member into her pussy, I almost didn't blame her. Almost. But the ass fetish was a bit much.

"C'mon, uff, that's big enough! Take it OUT!" Tears welled in the corners of my eyes as my ring muscle stretched beyond what I could ever have expected.

"Very well," she said with a sigh.

"Ahhh, thank you," I breathed as the tentacle reversed its merciless push into me.

"I hope you're ready for this, Trish." The tentacle-cock stopped moving.

"WAIT!"

Somehow I had thought it was over. But the reality was that my encounter with Aria was just beginning.

She rammed her thick tool into me again. Then out again. Then another thrust inside. Each time, I felt pain so more intense than the last. It was terrible. I could have sworn I was bleeding, but I could see I wasn't. The natural slickness of the black skin-like material probably helped just a little.

"Mmmmnnn, take it Trish! Ride that thing for me!"

I felt the big tentacle wrapped around my waist change position slightly, improving its grip. It started to gently push my hips forward and rock them back, matching the pace of its smaller brother. In effect, I was riding Aria's mutated dick as it burrowed into me.

"That's it, uhh, it feels so good!"

It was hard to speak but I tried. "So... unnn... now can you... AH... forgive me?"

"Pfft no way! You didn't have to do what you did. I'm just reacting, protecting my... ahhh self. Now shut up and ride that dick like you mean it!"

"NO! GET... GULCKK!"

Aria sent another of her elastic members into my unprotected mouth. It forced apart my jaw and tunneled into my throat, then started pumping in the same hurried fashion as the others.

"GLUCK, ULCK, ULK..." I couldn't even bite down, the thing was so thick. I'd given a few blowjobs, pretty good ones I think, but I never got the deepthroat down... until that moment. I was utterly filled, with no way to fight back.

Aria let loose a fit of moans and gasps. I could tell that she was a complete slave to the unnatural appendages growing from her crotch. I knew the feeling. Inside, somewhere, I knew that a part of her was watching with sheer terror as she raped her best friend. Hang in there, Aria, I thought. I couldn't hate her for this. She was right, it was my fault; I shouldn't have continued my experiments when there was a drunk Aria in the lab!

Deep in my esophagus, I could feel the cocktip of the tentacle expanding slightly as its pace quickened. I knew what that meant, having been the owner of several of these things not too long ago. It meant that I was about to swallow a generous amount of semen.

With a few last desperate motions, the long black tentacle burst within my throat, emptying a massive amount of seed into my stomach. I didn't even need to swallow; that's how far down Aria had forced it into me. After a few energetic spurts, the tentacle extracted itself from my mouth in one quick motion.

"AACK," I coughed, my body gasping for air and spitting up ejaculate at the same time. The tentacle wasn't quite done with its orgasm, and it continued to blast me with cum, once grazing my cheek with a shot that mostly landed in my immaculate curled hair, then dumping the rest of its milky load across my jostling breasts. When it was finally done, it began to shrink away, soon receding into the cluster of dicks that swayed between Aria's thighs like a sea anemone. All the while, Aria pounded at my ass with all she had. One down. Lots left.

"Oh look, AHHNN... that's interesting," Trish spoke between her sex-addled panting.

"What... is?" I asked.

Right then, I noticed what she was watching. Aria wasn't just staring intently at the energetic bouncing of my breasts; she was watching the splattered cum of her expended tentacle roll upwards across them, climbing up towards my neck.

I felt some moving over my chin, so I clamped my mouth shut, realizing that the sperm-filled liquid was attempting to reach my stomach. That turned out to be a terrible idea, because the stuff started to flow into my nostrils. After sneezing loudly, I begrudgingly opened my mouth to let Aria's cum inside. Its strong salty taste overwhelmed me as it seeped between my soft lips, triggering my gag reflex. Summoning some strength, I swallowed, sending the cum where it wanted. It was better not to resist, I thought.

A few gulps and I'd taken care of the rest of the semen that had pooled on my face. My stomach felt rather full, as if I had eaten a large meal. Briefly, I wondered about the nutritional content of what I'd just ingested. But I was hard to think at all with a massive tentacle cock battering my anus.

I could feel it swelling up a bit, pushing up against my insides. Aria's eyes were tightly shut; her mouth hung open. I knew what was about to happen, and there was no way I could prepare for it.

"CUMMINGGG!" Aria yelled as I watched her sperm rush through the tentacle, forming bulges that migrated rapidly towards my ass.

The first one crashed into my bowels, filling it instantly. "GAHHH!"

The next ones were overkill. I watched as my belly expanded a bit, forced out by the presence of the seed. It began to burst from its confines, splashing onto the floor and seeping into the carpet. But I knew that it wouldn't be long before it found its way back inside me. I couldn't think about it.

"ARIA STOP! PULL IT OUT!" I pleaded with my friend and I began to feel uncomfortable.

There was no reply from Aria, who was simply gritting her teeth and gripping the chair she slouched in. No form of communication could get through to her.

As the last burst of cum passed into me, I felt the tentacle slowly retreat, sliding through my intestine and reducing in size. With a pop, it pulled out and wound its way back to Aria's lap where it disappeared. Ejaculate poured out of me without the plugging effect that it had while lodged inside my ass.

"Ok, now we're even." I said squeakily, hoping for the best.

"No we aren't. You knocked me up. As far as I know, your ass can't get pregnant. And I want you to get pregnant, chienne."

"We don't know that." I hoped she was right, but I wasn't convinced.

Aria raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "Really? Well, I actually don't care. I just have a lot of dicks, and they all need to cum somewhere."

I felt the grip of the big tentacle around my waist loosen.

"Oof!" My breath was knocked out of me as I hit the ground after falling a half-meter or so onto my belly. I felt some of Aria's semen shift inside me during the impact.

Behind me, I heard her rise from her armchair, bare feet taking a few steps on the padded rug until she was nearby. A moment later, I felt a soft hand rest gently on my shoulder. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Aria had knelt down next to me. Her cocks were right next to my face, so close I could smell their musk. There were six left, all shimmering in the yellow lamplight of the room. She could tell I was staring at them.

"They'll all have to go," she said.

"Aria, I... can't," I panted in reply, "Two was more than I could handle."

Aria just shrugged and shook her head, straw-colored locks bouncing on her shoulders.

"Trish, you're pathetic. You're still trying to make me feel guilty?"

"No I... I just... I really do feel bad about what I did! But I..."

"Then you'll take what I give you."

I resigned for the moment, feeling Aria slide a finger along the curve of my lower back. There was no arguing.

"How do you want them? One at a time... or maybe... all at once?"

I thought for a moment. It was probably better to get it all over with as fast as possible.

"A... all at once."

Aria laughed. "You've become quite the whore."

"I'm not a whore! I just want to end this!"

My friend laughed again. "Whatever you say. I think you just want to know what six cocks feels like in your sopping cunt!"

"Language, Aria!" I growled.

"Ha," Aria giggled, sliding her hand over my cheek, "Still my sweet Trisha, even now."

She pushed against my shoulder, flipping me over onto my back, and leaned backward to sit on her legs. Her remaining cocks began to writhe and extend, twisting around each other. Before long, they had formed a single massive shaft, ribbed with a spiral pattern. The cocktips of each were arranged in a circle at the head, ready to pump out an ungodly amount of semen. How did Aria have so much control over these things? I thought back to my own inability to prevent mine from having their way with her. Perhaps her exposure was more severe, and the substance had a greater hold on her mind.

"That will NOT fit in me," I gasped, looking at the monstrous tool. It must have been as wide around as one of my calves, which are quite thick from my strict running regiment.

"We're women, Trish. We're made to give birth. And if you can do that, then this thing will fit in you. It just might take a little... convincing."

Aria leaned forwards, lowering her body down on top of mine. I flinched as I felt her warm nipples brush up against mine. She held her face close from mine, locking her brilliant blue eyes on me. Between my legs, I felt her thick conical penis brush up against me, getting closer to its goal. Her eyes though, were so beautiful, and her skin had a certain radiance from the lighting. If I didn't hate her so much in that moment, I might have just kissed her.

"This might hurt a little." Aria smirked.

"You think?"

Aria rested her head down on my shoulder, next to mine. Her flaxen hair draped over my face. I felt her breath, and the rapid rise and fall of her breast as she breathed. The smooth tip of her member rested itself against my sex, and Aria slowy ground it against me, revealing just how much of it there actually was. There was a quick nibble on my ear, and a whisper.

"Try not to like it."

The tip of Aria's cock parted my folds, venturing inside me. She groaned into my ear, conveying her pleasure.

"Trish, I can't hold back. I just want to rail your pussy."

I started to speak, but she didn't give me enough time. She lurched her pelvis forward, sending the massively girthed shaft deep into my hole. I felt myself stretching out to accommodate the width, until my vagina could stretch no more. I lost my breath, and was unable to scream out in shock. I'm not even sure how much of Aria was in me, but I know it was too much. Without air, consciousness became a struggle.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
145 Followers
12