Experimental Clone Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
My clone and I fuck my wife together.
958 words
4.1
6.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on the ground watching my wife orgasm, deepthroat, and stroke, essentially my dick, from a different perspective. It was so hot to see her stroke and work it from this viewpoint. (Remember, my wife is riding me while sucking off my clone right above my face)

I'm thinking, "Is that how she sucks mine?"

I made the mistake of slowing down to get a better view because I've never seen her give a blowjob to someone other than me. (Even if it is my clone, it still counts in my opinion)

Mid moaning, she pulls out his dick, turns to me with this possessed look and says, "Don't you fucking slow down, fuck me harder!"

"Oooookaaay! Sorry, sorry. Let me get off the floor then so I can fuck you better."

As I slide my penis out, the head pops out of her vagina and she lets this shrivel of a moan out. I admit, it did feel great. It's one of my favorite things to do to tease her and myself.

I couldn't help it, I put it back in just to feel the pop of my head enter.

"Ohhh my god, can you fuck me already!" she says.

Did I mention she hates to be teased? Wants my dick in her straight away. For me the tease builds up the orgasm when I finally do have one. I like to think it does for her as well, but she hates to wait. So, I give her what she wants.

I pop out my dick, slide out from underneath her and stand up behind her. I then bend over and grab her waist and lift her up to a standing position. Mind you, she hasn't stopped sucking off my clone, not once. I can now fuck her from behind with the force she wants.

I can put it in from behind now but before I do, I notice a glimmer coming from her lips. She is dripping wet!! I can see droplets descending and then dropping like bungie jumping gone wrong. That is such a huge turn on.

I insert me inside her from behind.

*pop* my head goes in.

She moans, which in turn makes the clone moan.

I give one good thrust to initiate and her legs buckle.

She crams the clone's penis deep inside her mouth once again and screams pretty loud with pleasure. Its muffled by plenty of penis so not much comes out.

She's cumming again and I only just thrusted once! She pulls out his dick from her mouth, whips around and says "FUCK ME NOW", only to whip back around grab his penis and stroke and suck it at the same time.

I plow into her over and over as she cums.

She loves to have a penis in her mouth as she goes over but doesn't like to cum without me actually inside her thrusting, fucking her hard. She loves the feel of me throbbing inside her.

My clone gives me a certain look. I know that look. He can't hold back anymore. He is about to cum.

He starts getting louder and louder as if to let her know he's about to go over the point of no return.

She does not slowdown in the slightest. In fact, she speeds up and crams him deeper in, over and over again. She is craving his cum. She is demanding it. You can tell by her ferocity.

She gets what she wants.

He erupts inside her mouth! He holds back being loud as she continues stoking and sucking. She knows not to stop until he stops pulsing sperm down her throat. Every pulse sends waves of pleasure into him.

Meanwhile as I fuck her from behind, I try my hardest not to cum. I learned its extremely hard not to when two other people are!

I can feel her tremble as she comes down off her high while still sucking the clone dry.

I didn't notice when but the clone's hands had gravitated to her head. She didn't seem to care. As long as she got what she wanted and she did.

You can see her throat swallow as each pulse came down the clone's penis. Each stroke led to a pulse followed by another swallow.

Now the clone was having a hard time standing.

I stop thrusting and say, "Welp, you ruined my clone for about an hour".

She can only smile while wiping her mouth. Such a pleased look on her face.

"Your next!" she says.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, ha!" I blurt out.

My clone backed up and just sat on the floor, seemingly done.

The room is lit by a TV and nothing else. Weve been in there for about an hour so our eyes have adjusted to be able to see just fine.

One of my favorite positions, from behind while standing.

I move her to the bed so she can rest her bent over body on it.

I continue ramming my crotch into hers. She moans every time I hit the furthest in.

Her hands clenching the blankets at this point.

The pleasure coursing through me is overwhelming. I realize I need to hold off or else I will cum and I'm not ready.

Her face is buried into the bed as to muffle her moans. Perfect.

I pull out while simultaneously moving aside secretly letting a new person from behind the door to put his dick in my wife. We did it so fast and smooth, she didn't even notice the swap. I took off my hands now and he put his where mine were.

Perfect, I'm out. I want to watch now. Make us proud Clone #2.