Experimental Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on, don't hold back. Think about it, I didn't.' She nuzzled her face into my neck, pressing her sticky nipples into my side.

'Hmmm.' I replied.

'OK, I can see you are uncomfortable about suggesting some sleazy weird shit, to a nice girl. Even a nice girl who makes you eat out of her.' She smiled. She walked over to my desk and picked up my tablet. 'Let's do this, I will go through my favourite dirty porn site and will watch your cock that I can already see is ready for seconds, and see what takes your fancy.'

This was weird for me, I had never watched porn with anyone else, and had always thought that girls were really not into that sort of thing. She navigated to what was obviously her porn site of choice, a classy subscription service that specialised in porn for women.

'OK, let's start at the top. Anal.' She navigated to the first page, a tasteful set of pictures of a beautiful woman being fucked up the ass by a really handsome guy. 'I've never had anal, do you fancy taking me like that? I will let you if you want.'

I wasn't really turned on by this much, I wouldn't have minded it, but it wasn't really my thing.

'OK, so I guess not. What's next, BDSM? Do you want to tie me up?' She clicked on a new scene of a woman tied to a four poster, her pussy wide open and a guy fucking her face, her pussy and giving her orgasms with a variety of sex toys. My cock visibly hardened as I thought of what it would be like to have her nude and entirely under my control.

'Right well that has got a reaction, we'll keep that one in mind.' She continued, going back to the menu.

'Next, Exhibitionism and Voyeur. Well I think I know you like this.' She moved to a new page, a girl sitting in a park in the middle of a city surrounded by sun bathers, her short skirt was pulled up and her naked shaved pussy was exposed to the photographer and also to a few of the people sitting near her. She flicked through a few more images, the same girl flashing her pussy and breasts around the park.

I was really turned on by this, my cock hardening and pulled perfectly vertical, pulsing once again to my heartbeat. I thought of Brigitte going round town teasing people with glimpses of her nude body, while I accompanied her. Showing herself off and enjoying the attention.

'Hmmm, yes as I thought, quite a reaction there.'

'Gay Men?' She flicked through a couple of shots of guys, first nude, then giving one another oral sex, and then finally fucking each other in the ass. 'No, I suppose not, although he is bloody sexy.'

'Right next, Group Sex.' She flicked to the next section. On the screen two girls were lying on the floor, next to each other, a guy was licking one between her legs while another screwed the other right next to her. I thought of Brigitte and her friend Charlotte nude together, with me and another guy fucking them and sharing them. It was an interesting fantasy but I did worry that it would be a really strange atmosphere. Also I wasn't really sure I wanted to watch another guy that much.

She watched my cock for a reaction, still turned on, but not quite so hard and pulsing as before. 'Well certainly positive, but perhaps not number one.' I laughed at the completely open and unconcerned manner that she had at the thought of her having group sex with another couple.

'So if I said that's what I want, then you will agree, and on Saturday you will have sex with another couple, let another guy fuck you, let me fuck another woman?' I asked.

'Hmmm. Well I did say that. I suppose I would try it for you, if you want. Fancy it?' She replied. 'OK, Moving on, Lesbian.'

She opened a page of two really attractive women undressing each other, then licking breasts and pussies before finishing with a multi-way vibrator fest as they gave each other multiple orgasms.

My cock hardened once again, I was really aroused at the idea of Brigitte having sex with another woman, and the thought of watching her licking and being licked with another girl was definitely a big turn on.

'Yes, well I suppose that is no surprise, well don't get your hopes up, my lesbian friend has made it absolutely clear that she is not into helping out her bi-curious friends have a one night lesbian session.'

'Right last one. Reluctance and Non Consent. I am not sure I fancy this.' There was a set of pictures of a really sexy woman, presumably an actress, having her clothes ripped from her body and a couple of guys fucking her pussy, face and ass as she fought to stop them. Brigitte dwelled on them with unusual interest though, having said she didn't fancy it. The final shot was of one of them cumming onto her face and hair, as the other pumped her full of his seed.

'Well, I will act it out if you like, actually this is quite arousing isn't it. I love cum shots.' Brigitte observed.

My cock was hard too, I was drunk with the effects of this beautiful nude woman sitting beside me, looking at these images of a woman whose face was being covered with cum, and admitting to me how it aroused her. By this time she was fingering her clit once again.

'Right well, I am the judge, and from what I have seen the cock-o-meter says your fantasies go, in descending order: Voyeur, Lesbian, Group Sex, Reluctance. You twisted bastard.' And then she lay back on the bed, opened her legs and invited me to fuck her one last time before sleep.

The rest of the week passed uneventfully and with a lot of hard work and time spent in the lab. Brigitte was also busy and we did not see each other again except for her joining me for a cuddle overnight on Thursday, sleeping naked next to me even though neither of us were up for sex.

On Friday night, Brigitte texted me to explain that she was out that night with her friends, and that she would not be seeing me, however she said that I was to be dressed and ready for a day out with her at 8am the following morning.

I woke early the next morning and put on jeans and a shirt, it was another warm and sunny autumn day and I thought to myself as I opened the curtains that it would be perfect for a day out, I wondered where Brigitte had in mind. She arrived just before eight, and was wearing a very pretty blue wrap dress with a big bow tied at the side on the front. The neck line was quite low and a bit sexy, exposing the sides of her breasts nicely. The hem came down halfway to her knee, quite short and showed off her legs really nicely. She was wearing tights underneath, or stockings perhaps I wondered, I hoped.

Over that she had a light white coat that was of a similar length but she let if fall to either side, allowing me to enjoy the front of her dress.

'Come on then, Jack, this is to be your day to enjoy, I have a few plans....' She pulled me close and kissed me tenderly.

We got the bus to the train station, and she bought us both tickets to London. We got onto the train and stepped into a mostly empty train carriage, just a few early travellers sat at the other end of the carriage. We sat opposite one another on a bank of four seats. Brigitte took her coat off and sat down on the seat, she grinned wickedly at me and then slowly crossed her legs, her dress riding higher up her thighs.

Just as I was hoping, as she did so she showed me the lace tops of her stockings. She smiled back at me, watching her every move. She picked up the bottom of the hem of her dress and swished it back and forth, pulling it higher and higher, showing me firstly her stocking tops, then the tops of her thighs and finally pulling it high enough that I could see her uncovered pussy. She was wearing no knickers and had trimmed her pubes especially short and shaved the edges a little.

She watched my face closely as she pulled the skirt as high as it would go, opened her legs wide, pulling the lips of her pussy wide open, allowing me to see her clit and her opening.

'Enjoy the view, enjoy the ride.' She spoke seductively, licking her lips and laughing at me, looking down at my cock, already straining inside my trousers. Then she slowly replaced her skirt to a more decent position, just the tops of her stockings visible from my where I was sitting.

The train journey took about thirty minutes and the carriage slowly filled up. At the last stop before London, a guy came and sat next to me. Brigitte adjusted her hem to ensure she was decent and I moved across the rows to sit next to her.

The guy was a young fellow, friendly eyes, a bit older than us, maybe late twenties. He was listening to headphones and reading a thick thriller. Brigitte shuffled her bum in the seat, cuddling into me. Then she refolded her legs, carefully exposing her stocking tops to the guy as she did.

Either he was deeply ensconced in his book or a good actor, but he didn't react much, perhaps his eyes just flicked to her legs for a second. I squirmed a little with the excitement of her playing with him, flaunting her thighs and her lingerie.

With a minute to go until the terminus she then unfolded her legs again, this time taking her time as she turned to look out of the train at the same time.

'We are here.' She announced innocently and then turned to face forward again, only to discover that her skirt had somehow ridden high up her thighs, completely exposing the lace covered tops of her stockings and the pretty lacy straps of her suspender belt going up her legs.

She swiftly adjusted her hem back to a more decent position, as if she were completely oblivious to the way that the guy opposite her had been looking over the top of his book, studying every detail of her legs and underwear. I wondered to myself if he had perhaps caught a glimpse of her pussy. Then we stood, she put her coat on and we walked to the door of the train as we pulled into the station.

I felt uncomfortable walking with a huge hard-on, I could feel the end of my cock was already wet in my shorts, pushing to escape. We held hands and walked out of Waterloo, and up into the Southbank. The sun shone down on us and it was even quite warm as we walked south westwards towards Westminster.

As we walked passed Jubilee Gardens, the big wheel 'London Eye' loomed high over the park, Brigitte looked over at me and suggested we go for a ride, like a couple of tourists. It was still early in the morning and we walked up to the window to buy tickets, first in line with no one else around. We had to wait until the lady finished setting herself up and then, having paid for the tickets, walked up to the huge wheel and boarded the first pod of the day, a couple of guys came along behind us, but they decided to take the following pod.

Once we were aloft, we walked around the pod, surveying the view west over parliament, north towards Charing Cross and east towards St Pauls and the City. It was all very lovely, the sun still fairly low over the city, shining into our pod, warming it considerably. We took off our coats, leaving them in the bench in the middle of the pod and walked around together as we wheeled round, higher and higher in the air.

Once we were around a quarter of the way around the circle, Brigitte was standing facing west looking out the side of the pod towards Westminster and I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist, my hands linking over her pussy. I could feel the slight roughness of her hair, nude under her thin dress. She nuzzled her face up towards my face and ran her lips over my cheek, kissing me lightly. I turned my lips to her and gently returned her kisses.

I had been studying her wrap dress and I wondered whether it unwrapped in the way that it looked that it did. As we kissed more passionately, I slid my hand to her side and found the bow that ostensibly held it closed. I found the ribbon and slowly tugged on it to see whether the bow was actually tied, or whether it was sewed together. Sure enough the ribbons slid apart, the bow undid and the two ends of the belt fell away from each other and down to dangle down to her knees.

'Oh look, this bow seems to have come undone.' I noted.

'Oh yeah, well that is always the problem with bows, so easily brushed aside. Do you dare go any further, I wonder?' She replied with a very sexy tone.

Brigitte pushed herself back towards me, her tongue now entering my mouth as she made light mewing noises, expressing her excitement at my actions. My hands went down to her hips and felt around her middle, running my fingers around her, to see how the dress unwrapped. As I felt her tongue pushing deep into my mouth, playing whimsically with my own, I found a couple of small hooks that held the two sides of the dress together.

'Hmm, well these seem to be all that is protecting your body now, I wonder what happens if I undo them. Are you wearing anything underneath?'

'Well there is one way to find out...'

I wondered whether I was going too far, but then thought back to the way that she had flaunted herself in front of me in the train, I decided to press on to see what she would let me get away with. She didn't seem bothered at all, more as if she dared me to continue. I undid the first clip, high up under her breast and she moaned warmly, as if to encourage me further. Then my hand went down to her hip and undid the second clip that was the final element holding the front of the dress in place. As I let the two sides of the fabric fall out of my fingers, the two halves of the front of the dress fell away from each other.

'God you are so lovely, so sexy.' I whispered quietly in her ear.

'Do you like to see me? Do you think anyone else can?' She replied seductively.

'Well I really don't know, perhaps at a distance?'

'Do you want them to see me?' She inquired.

'Yeah a bit, it is a big turn on.' I replied.

From where I stood behind her, my head over her shoulder I looked down at her and could see a ten centimetre gap in the front of the dress that started in the beautiful gap between her breasts then exposed their curves, her stomach with the pretty lace of her suspender belt resting around her hips. Below that her lightly trimmed pussy was also visible and I watched as her hand ran down from her breasts, over her tummy and down to her pussy, obviously studying with touch exactly what the rest of us could see.

She pulled her mouth away from mine and then looked out of the glass pod, down at the world, checking exactly who could see her exposed nudity. From where we stood, we could see far across the Thames, and also along the Thames side footpath. There were plenty of people down far below but they were all 100m below us and felt very far away. None the less, Brigitte was standing with her dress open and anyone of the hundreds of people we could see could also see Brigitte.

'Do you dare me to take your dress right off? Do you dare stand here nude, just in stockings and suspenders?' I asked quietly.

'Yeah, I dare you, strip me nude here, where the whole of London could see if they wanted to look.' She whispered back, a tension in her voice.

I decided to see how far she would continue, did she really mean it, pulling the dress further open, exposing her breasts, cupping one of them lightly in my hand and playing with the nipple. I was crazily aroused myself, my cock practically exploding in my shorts, looking down over her naked breasts and pussy in full view of the whole of the centre of London. She took a brief intake of breath as she was increasingly aware of her nudity. How much would she let me show, I wondered, would she never stop me?

'OK, if you are sure.' I continued.

I moved my hand up to her shoulders and pulled the material right back over both of them until the whole of her front of her body was exposed, she stood completely nude when viewed out towards the edge of the wheel, southwards along the footpath. I carried on, and was amazed that she continued to let me as I slid the material back towards me until it slid off her arms and was free from her completely.

I passed the dress to one side and folded it over the crook of my arm. I could feel the tension of her now as she obviously felt completely exposed and looked down on thousands of people, some looking up at the wheel as we looked down. What could any of them see, I am sure we both wondered. I ran my hands all over her naked body, playing with her nipples, and running my finger down to her pussy that was soaked with her arousal. I could feel a stream of sticky juices running down her legs. I put my finger to her clitoris and gently massaged it, revelling in the little noises she emitted as her arousal became more and more palpable.

Soon, I was sure she would have an orgasm and I wondered whether perhaps I could fuck her there and then. I wondered whether there were any cameras in the pod, whether anyone was watching us from far below, the edges of her nude form perhaps visible from behind me.

Then suddenly we both realised our error. As the wheel rotated, we were no longer the pod the furthest to the west, the next pod along had rotated around and was now starting to appear below and to the side of our pod. The two guys in the next pod along could now look up and towards us and could perhaps start to catch a glimpse of us in our pod. I took Brigitte's dress from my arm and opened it for her to re-thread her arms back through the sleeve, her breathing now swifter as she realised the urgency.

Just as she slipped the dress back on, pulling the two sides back together, one of the guys caught a glimpse of her, and we both saw a huge grin come across his face as he realised what we had been up to. He called across to his mate, who then ran across to our side of their pod to come and see the reputed new view. By this time, Brigitte had pulled the two sides of the dress together and was re-tying the bow by her hips, giggling to herself as she restored her so easily discarded dignity.

'Well that was exciting.' She observed, smirking at me. Looking down at the huge bulge in my trousers where my erection was making itself obvious. She turned round and kissed me really passionately, pushing her breasts into my chest, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

'That was very exciting.' I agreed after she pulled slightly away.

'I think that guy enjoyed it too.' She chimed in. 'Actually, that was even more exciting, him seeing me.'

'Hmmm.' I agreed.

It was strange now being in the pod, as the wheel rotated, the pod with the two guys came higher and higher next to us, slowing pulling alongside us.

The two guys kept on checking us out, looking to see what we were up to; obviously hoping that Brigitte would be putting on a new show.

'Did it turn you on, me showing off to that guy?' She whispered to me.

'Yes, really, can't you see?' I replied quite honestly.

After a few minutes, our pod was at apex of the ring, right at the top of its orbit. The view was amazing, right out over the whole of London up to the hills of Alexandra Palace, Wembley, to the sea in the East and the South Downs to the South.

The two guys in the following pod were almost alongside us, and we could see the next few pods which were empty as the early tourists had obviously given the wheel a miss for a while.

Brigitte looked out over to the two guys, one of who had got out a large SLR camera with a long lens and was taking a number of shots out of the City. Brigitte waved at him as he turned the lens through an angle towards us. He hesitated for a moment and then waved weakly back. Brigitte pointed at him, then made a 'taking a picture' hand movement and then pointed at herself.

The guy seemed to pick up on her intentions and turned the lens fully in our direction, focussing in on us, our pod and with St Pauls and the City of London in the background. Brigitte stood and posed for him, standing straight and sticking her chest out. I watched as he kept on focussing on her, shooting a set of pictures, as slowly her hand went down to the bow at her side.