Experimental Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe quickly took her by the elbow, excused herself from the guys and walked her over to my table.

'Brigitte. Please do not neglect our other important guests, just to entertain those that already have plenty of attention.' Chloe talked loudly to Brigitte, pretending that she was really a member of staff. Brigitte was laughing at her, and at me as she arrived back at my table. I realised that in the excitement I had been drinking like a fish and had got through most of the bottle of wine.

'So, SIR.' Brigitte began, emphasising that she was playing along. 'Are you going to invite me for a drink with you?' She stood there pouting and posing like a model.

'Please do.' I replied, pouring her the last glass of wine from the bottle.

'Great, and would you like to give me any tips?' She replied, questioning, her hands on her hips. 'Do you fancy me at all, any interest in seeing me topless?'

'Are you really sure about this Brigitte?' I replied quietly, not sure how much she really wanted to play this out.

'Fucking right, I am.' She replied grinning belligerently. 'So are you ready?' She looked round the room checking out who was there and who would see her.

I looked round as well and saw that most of the tables were now populated, generally with parties of well off looking guys. Only the two guys talking to Chloe had got girls sitting on the table or performing more outrageous activities, the others were generally just chatting politely.

Up on the screen, most of the girls had a couple of blobs next to their name, but the girls who were by now drenched in champagne had already got seven or eight, indicating I presumed that they were being outstandingly rewarded.

Brigitte was looking deeply into my eyes by now, obviously feeling slightly nervous again as she reached down to the camisole and then slowly lifted it up and over her head. She glanced down once she had discarded it onto the floor, and then stood there looking down at me. Her nipples were pointing out and I could see from the flush of her chest that she was very aroused. She smiled at me and then did a slow twirl, letting me enjoy her nudity, and also I noted giving her a chance to see who else was looking at her.

Sure enough the two bearded guys opposite were watching her intently, as the champagne girls had departed, presumably to go and have a shower.

My cock by this time was screaming at me to give it attention, I had been aroused for so long that I had almost forgotten what it was like not to have a hard on. I let my finger rub the tip through my trousers and could feel a damp patch on the front from the pre cum that had been oozing from me all day.

Brigitte danced enticingly for me, running her hands up and down her chest, squeezing her breasts for me and licking her lips. I grinned back like a lunatic, wondering how long I would have to wait before I could fuck her.

After a few minutes of playing with her breasts she moved her fingers down to her knickers, putting one hand inside them to play with herself. I watched her face as her fingers explored her clit, feeling down and around her pussy, her nipples becoming even more aroused and hard.

I was almost dying with desire myself and had to engage every ounce of self-control to keep my hands from reaching over the table to touch her, kiss her and fuck her.

Having played with herself for a few minutes, she then put both her hands to the waist band of her knickers and gently pushed them down over her hips, down over her thighs and knees before they settled gently on her still stockinged feet. Once again she stood in front of me, naked in public, but for a suspender belt and a pair of stockings. She kicked the knickers away across the floor.

With a little jump, she stood up onto the sofa, and then lithely slipped around the table before settling back onto the soft warm leather table top. She was sitting on the table edge, facing me, her legs open, one foot either side of my legs resting on the sofa. As her knees were at least thirty centimetres apart, I could look between her legs and clearly her clit and the opening, all glistening and wet, ready to welcome me inside her.

She sat looking at me, enjoying how my eyes devoured her body, looking at breasts, pussy, thighs and face. They were drinking up all the beautiful parts of her fabulous figure. There was a look of real pride, of pleasure on her face, glee in her eyes, satisfaction at having overcome her reticence and now enjoyment at this moment of daring and intimacy.

She lay back onto the table and ran her hands all around her body, playing with her nipples, running her fingers down the inside of her thighs and over her pussy. Eventually one of her fingers settled over her clit and she started gently playing with herself, her fingers and open pussy just a few inches from my face, I could smell her arousal and her pussy as I sat back and enjoyed the view. One of the bearded guys from the table opposite had wandered away from his table and was just passing ours as Brigitte started touching herself. He was obviously curious about this new girl in the bar, and he hesitated a metre or so from our table and spent a few seconds looking at her.

I was really suffering from over arousal myself now, I could feel my heart banging in my chest, it was such an amazing feeling to watch my beautiful girl lying nude on a table, masturbating herself while a complete stranger walked passed and enjoyed himself watching her every move, her every detail. As he watched, she saw him in the corner of her eye, smiled and then moved her other hand to her pussy as well. While still playing with her clit with one hand, she gently inserted the fingers from her other hand into her pussy and started pumping a couple of her fingers deep inside. As her fingers went in and out of her, an ever greater amount of slippery liquid built up on the knuckles.

The guy stood still, oblivious to the way he was intruding upon our intimacy, entranced by they shameless way that Brigitte was pleasuring herself for my entertainment.

'I want to cum, do you mind if I do?' She asked quietly after a minute or so of this concentrated touching.

'No, go on, I love to watch you.' I replied, the guy was slightly confused, I could see a look go across his face as he asked himself why she would ask this. Then suddenly he realised that perhaps he had overstepped the line by watching her so intently.

Brigitte needed no second invitation and within a few seconds, all the tension of the days sexual exploits were released. She repeatedly screamed out loud, so loud that everyone from the surrounding tables, the barman and the waitresses all looked across at us, many of them with a wry smile as they enjoyed the thought of someone pleasuring themselves there and really feeling the orgasm.

After she had finished, Brigitte relaxed and just lay on the table in front of me. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, her pussy was soaked with her juices. She took her fingers, covered with her fluid and licked them, savouring the taste of her sex.

I looked around the room, on one table two girls were kissing one another, naked, one with her hand gently rubbing the others clit. On another table a beautiful asian girl with long black hair was slowly undressing in front of a guy and his wife, teasing them as she slowly removed her lingerie and exposed her breasts. The two bearded guys were in deep conversation with a still relatively clothed Chloe, I did see them glance over to our table a couple of times and wondered what they were up to.

'Really, I want you to fuck me now.' Brigitte commented quietly, I wished we could afford a hotel room. Neither of us had that kind of money though, not to just waste rather than getting the train home.

'So do you think I am a complete slut now?' Brigitte asked, I could see from the glint in her eye however that she was not really worried that I did. She was still enjoying herself and knew in her heart that I was too.

'Brigitte, watching you today has been amazing and really sexy. I mean it. It has been amazing seeing you show off.' I reassured her.

Chloe wandered over and slid onto the sofa next to me, sitting alongside Brigitte's naked pussy and breasts. Brigitte turned her head to look at her, smiling gently.

'Well when you said you wanted to come and try out the club, young lady, I have to say that I was thinking of the shy posh girl from college, not the natural performer that arrived here. You have caused a real stir this evening you know. But even I am pretty surprised by the way you have shown off.'

Brigitte grinned up at her. 'Sorry Chloe, I hope you aren't in trouble.' She replied.

'No. Not in trouble at all, although it is unusual to hear a girl screaming out with an orgasm in the middle of the bar, most of them are on a four hour shift and don't have the energy, I suppose you are here for a different reason.'

'Anyway, ' Chloe continued. 'my two gentlemen friends were very curious about you and Jack, particularly as frankly it is so obvious that you are a couple, and not here as client and performer. And they have persuaded me to come here with a proposal.'

'Really?' Exclaimed Brigitte. 'Why us?'

'I think they are always attracted to daring and boldness, they run a hedge fund in Mayfair that made a hundred million or something last year, and they crave risk and novelty. When I told them that you were here as a bet or a favour, and not even being paid, they wanted to hear all about it.'

'About what exactly?' I asked.

'Well about how it was that Brigitte came to visit a Gentlemen's Club with nude girls obviously. And what you did to win the bet...' Chloe replied with a grin, like I was an idiot.

'What? What did you tell her about that?' I asked incredulously.

'Well.... ' Brigitte replied, looking uneasy but still amused.

'Bloody hell, there is no keeping a secret with you girls is there.' I sat back, feeling rather bemused, then thought back to what Chloe had said.

'Hold on, and you told the guys as well? What everything?' I asked to Chloe gesticulating towards the two guys.

'Well I didn't go into all the sticky details. I mean I didn't tell them it was a Kit Kat.'

'Just that I ate a cum covered chocolate bar from my girlfriend's pussy then?'

'Yeah something like that. I have to say I would have quite like to have seen that myself, quite intriguing, although it is a bit yucky.' She replied with a grin.

Brigitte was giggling by this stage, which I suppose was an indication of how relaxed she was, even though she was pretty much nude in a West End bar. A new group of guys entered and walked passed our table, slightly bemused to see a nude girl lying on the surface, legs open and yet giggling as she chatted.

'Anyway.' Interjected Chloe. 'As I said, they have a proposal for you, and you should understand that they are completely serious about this, there is no catch.'

'OK' Brigitte and I replied at the same time, both intrigued by what Chloe was describing.

'So they will hire you a suite in the Mayfair Grand, just down the road and will give you £5000 in cash which will come from their account at the club, so I can vouch for it. And in return you will perform the same act that you did on Wednesday. They will watch, but will not touch.'

I was suddenly doubtful about the whole thing, I was assuming it was Brigitte they were after and having Brigitte showing off to a bar full of strangers, or to two guys on a ride was one thing. However, me being naked in front of two guys and having sex and then having them study me while I ate chocolate and cum out of Brigitte's pussy was altogether a much more extreme experience. I was not sure at all.

Brigitte nodded enthusiastically. 'Yes, we'll do it.' She replied. I knew perfectly well that she was looking for an excuse to reprise the adventure.

'Hold on.' I responded. 'I don't want to, well... I am not sure.' I looked down at Brigitte and realised that from her perspective, lying nude on the table having just screamed out in orgasmic pleasure, there was very little left to worry about.

'Boring bastard.' Brigitte commented, not spitefully though, as though she was teasing me.

'Look, if you are worried, then I understand, but these guys are quite safe, it will be easy money.' Chloe continued.

'Well, if you are so sure then why don't you come too?' I asked. Then I had an idea.

'In fact, come along anyway, double the money, you and Brigitte can have a bit of girl on girl action while I am fucking her, then we finish off with the desert course as previously mentioned.' I was not sure why, but somehow the idea of Chloe coming along too made it much safer, as she knew the lie of the land with punters like this, we were less likely to get ripped off.

'No.' Brigitte replied even as Chloe was considering it.

'So why not?' I asked.

'I just don't know that I want that.'

'You were happy enough when it was them watching me eat cum out if your pussy, but now you have to go above and beyond, you get all doubtful?'. I realised I was pushing my luck, after all she had done that day, she could hardly be called afraid. Especially as she remained there naked on the table-top while a variety of blokes wandered past, checking her out.

Brigitte thought about it for a minute. 'Ok, but you are not to fuck Chloe Ok. I don't want that, I don't mind her and me touching and stuff but I am not ready to share you with her. And the other guys can only watch, I am not fucking them either.'

Brigitte looked across at Chloe and then back at me, considering the situation, still doubtful but becoming more sure of her decision.

Brigitte looked over at Chloe. 'You are up for this?'

'Well for that kind of money, frankly I have done stuff worse than that here. Really I am getting paid for your novelty value.' Chloe replied.

'I will go and tell them, knowing them, they will be delighted, they have been trying to get me to undress all evening, but I am supposed to stay in some kind of control here. I finish at 7, in half an hour anyway, so this way everyone gets what they want.' Chloe replied, obviously quite happy with the proposal.

As Chloe wandered over to the guys, Brigitte sat up from the table and came and sat on the sofa next to me, leaning across and kissing me in the lips.

'Is this really what you want?' I asked. 'You won't regret this in the morning? I mean this has been a really extreme day. You want to play it out to the final scene?'

'Yeah, I think it's worth it, actually I really feel quite liberated about it all. Who would have thought that I would have sat here like this before, naked with people all around, but I have enjoyed it, I mean really enjoyed it. Actually, I know they are paying to see me, us, but I would like to have sex with people watching anyway, I really want to experience every level of exhibitionism now. I would have sex over there in front of them all, on the table, just to experience the rawness of it all.'

I was wondering if she had gone a bit barmy, whether this was all getting too much for me, when Chloe arrived back.

'It is arranged, they were ecstatic with your proposal in fact, especially knowing that it is Brigitte's first time with a girl, and the first time for both of you having sex in front of an audience, it is exactly their sort of thing. And frankly I don't get the impression that the money is important. Anyway there is a taxi outside that will take you there, just give your name at reception, I will bring them along after my shift after 7.'

Brigitte was still sitting naked next to me however and needed to get her things before we could leave. She stood up, and looked around for her underwear, it was however nowhere to be seen. She therefore walked off towards the edge of the bar passed several groups of men, wearing just stockings, her breasts bobbing nicely and her pussy obviously damp with arousal. Several of the guys watched her with great enjoyment as they made an exaggerated effort to get out of her way, while looking over her every detail.

She disappeared into the staff entrance, and then reappeared seconds later with her dress on, carrying her bag. Once again the guys made great efforts to appear gentlemen as she walked passed them and over to our table. 'Come on, let's get out of here.' She said.

As we walked out of the bar the two guys watched us, and one of them put his finger to his forehead in salute, greeting and recognition as we walked out. Brigitte smiled back at them, raising her hand slightly.

As we walked out of the reception, the receptionist handed me an envelope. 'Mr Dominico asked me to give you this, he says it is a fifty percent down payment, to allay any doubts.'

I glanced inside it and there were five quite thick bundles of new twenty pound notes, I felt somewhat dirty taking the money from the woman. I wondered how many times they had paid people off in this way.

A black cab was waiting at the door, and it drove us swiftly the two minute journey to the hotel. We arrived outside it, and were ushered through the revolving door into a small quiet and very exclusive area. We walked up to the reception which was super expensive, everything was black marble, granite and gold. Behind the very expensive desk a guy in a dinner jacket looked up to us. I gave our names, and with a very professional manner he replied 'Of course.'

He then programmed an electronic key for us and handed it to me. 'I presume you have no luggage?' He asked nonchalantly.

'That's right.' I replied.

'Well if there is anything at all you require to make your stay more comfortable, and I mean anything, then we have been told to make all efforts to help, and it is all of course already covered.'

'Thanks.' I replied, as we walked away rather bemused. We had entered the realm of the super-rich it seemed, where the rules were different, and drinking the mini bar was to be encouraged rather than insanely too expensive.

We got the super luxury lift up to the top floor, it had dark wood panelling and the deepest carpet I had ever walked on. The door opened onto a similarly decorated corridor and we walked to our room and entered.

It was a fabulous room, a huge bed at one end with thick white cotton covering as well as loads of lovely silk covered cushions in a variety of deep colours. There was also a big sofa and a few more single arm chairs. Along the wall was a large dark wood sideboard which was covered with a collection of drinks and snacks, including a couple of bottles of champagne in an ice bucket.

The walls were decorated in rich colours and the whole room was the most exotic and luxurious place that I had ever seen. I walked over to the sideboard and picked up the champagne. 'Fancy a glass?' I asked.

'Sure, that would be great.' Brigitte replied.

As I opened it, she fiddled with an ipad wired into to a hi-fi unit and put some relaxing jazz on.

'I could get used to this.' I commented, but in the pit of my stomach I could feel that I was very nervous about the commitment we had made. Would I be any good, would they think I was a bit disgusting, did I care?

I walked around the room, everything was just the nicest that you could buy: furniture, curtains all had a thick, luxury quality to them.

There were only a few minutes before the others were due to arrive though, and I could feel more and more tension rising throughout my body. I felt that Brigitte too was tensing up.

'I am really worried, well nervous.' I admitted to her.

'Yeah, me too, it seemed easy in the bar, but somehow it seems worse here, more pressure.' She replied.

'I don't like the money either.' I agreed.

'No, but I will tomorrow.' She commented with a greedy grin. 'Go and take a quick shower anyway, maybe it will help.'