Experimental Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe stood up and walked over to Brigitte, the two beautiful nude girls standing just inches from both me and also the two guys that had come to see this amazing show. Chloe took the first sip, drinking down half of it as she made direct eye contact with me, as if to say: 'Look, I drink your cum, willingly, enthusiastically.'

Then Brigitte took the glass and finished the rest, holding her head back with the glass as the last remaining parts of the thick liquid slid into her mouth. She savoured it, and then swallowed it down, also making eye contact with me, slightly challengingly.

The girls giggled together and then sat down on the bed, looking rather tired with their exertions.

The two voyeurs immediately stood, they thanked us all profusely and put a second envelope on the table. Chloe took a quick look at the contents, and then went over to them, still naked and kissed them both on the cheeks.

'Well thank you for everything, and goodnight.' She said to them as they quickly departed, barely a look back at me, although they did reserve a final glimpse for Brigitte, still lying on the bed in her stockings.

Chloe too departed quickly, Brigitte giving her the £3,320 that we had agreed.

Brigitte and I lay together at the end, naked in one another's arms, finally alone and completely satisfied.