Experimental Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie was thankful that Linnea had paused for a moment to adjust. Due to the nerve damage, Jackie hadn't felt anything down there in some time, and to say the new feeling was intense would be an understatement.

"Holy shit, baby!" Jackie gasped. "It kind of hurts."

"Yeah, but it's a good hurt. Like an intense workout."

"Oh it's intense alright!" Jackie agreed as Linnéa ground her hips, in an attempt to press King Kong deeper still. "Damn, that's good!"

"Yeah it is," Linnéa agreed as she began slowly sliding up, just an inch, and then slamming back down. "Mmm. Give it to me, Jackie! Give it to me good!"

Jackie's hands had taken up position on either side of Linnéa's hips and were moving with the rhythm of their love-making. Each upward lift caused both women to inhale sharply, as they simultaneously felt a little less over-stuffed. The feeling was short-lived, however, as each downward thrust caused the toy to fill Linnéa's body to the limit, and through the signals relayed by the machine, Jackie's as well.

Grunts and whimpers from both women filled the air as Linnéa's body traveled the length of the shaft again and again. Jackie was thoroughly enjoying herself, using her hands to assist as Linnéa rode up and slammed back down on her. Not only was the sensation of her lover being stuffed to the hilt one of the most incredible things she'd ever felt, but the sight of Linnéa's fabulous breasts bouncing in time with those thrusts was a sight to behold.

Soon Jackie's hands had moved up to cup the jiggling flesh and tug at Linnéa's nipples between her fingers.

"Oh god, baby!" Linnéa moaned. "I'm not going to last much longer."

"I know, me neither," was Jackie's reply as she felt everything that Linnéa felt.

"You ready, honey?" Linnéa asked as she brought her hand to her mouth. She was busy licking her first three fingers, making sure to coat them with a generous amount of saliva. All the while she kept a furious pace of bouncing up and down on Jackie's hips -- King Kong was testing her limits with each thrust, but it was so good.

Linnéa slowly let her hand drop between her legs, and teased at her sensitive nub. A little touch was all it took. "Ooh-ooh-ooh!" the women sang in harmony as the rhythm of their thrusts and the shared touches of Linnéa's fingers brought them closer to the edge.

Even though no mountains exist in New York City, there was an avalanche in their room that night. "Oh god, yes! Yes!" they cried as the two lovers reached the peak together and rode it out, tumbling down the other side, to land safe in each other's arms.

"That was amazing, baby!" Jackie exclaimed as she covered Linnéa's face in little kisses. "Thank you so much!"

"You needed it."

"Damn right I did. So did you. We've got to do that again!"

"Give me a minute to recover. I feel a little abused."

"Let me give you some therapy," Jackie said with a grin as she did her best to roll Linnéa off of her and onto the mattress. With a little effort by both women, Linnéa ended up on her back with Jackie propped up on her elbows right smack between her legs. Jackie smiled and licked her lips to give her lover an idea of what was to come.

"Mmm," they both moaned as Jackie's tongue began its exploration of Linnéa's very recently, very well-used pussy. Jackie was determined to tease out every last drop of her lover's juices, something that Linnéa did not mind one bit. The only distraction was that Jackie lost her concentration every time her tongue took a swipe at Linnéa's clit -- she was that sensitive -- and it caused them both to shudder.

After three more trips over the mountain, the couple had had enough. Their glistening bodies lay intertwined in a jumble of limbs sprawled over the bed. They stayed there, content in that exhausted heap, for several minutes before Jackie finally reached over and pulled up the blanket. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "thank you so much. Not just for the sex, though that was absolutely incredible, but for sticking by me all this time. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you."

"I know," Linnéa said totally deadpan. There was a short pause where neither woman spoke. Linnéa did her best to keep a straight face, but she couldn't hold out for long. Soon she burst out into laughter just as Jackie punched her in the shoulder. "I love you too, Jackie," she confessed, "I will always love you, no matter what."

Neither woman wanted to move, so the machine stayed on all night, and the two remained joined in a very intimate way as they drifted off. Jackie almost prodded Linnéa to get up, since one of them was obviously sleeping in the wet spot. But to feel anything, even the cold remnants of their passionate night, even that felt good.

*

Winter Games Take Two

"We're back live, with our continuing coverage of the Paralympic Winter Games. And the surprise contender here today is Jackie King in the Women's downhill event."

"What an amazing twist of fate it is Bob for Jackie and for her coach, Linnéa Vaughn."

"That's right, Chris. Just over four years ago, if you remember, Linnéa was disqualified from the Olympic team over allegations of doping. All due to the nerve therapy machine she and Jackie were using to treat her spinal injury."

"And now Jackie is here with us today at these Winter Games. As a matter of fact, she's in the gate right now and ready to go. Let's see how she fairs on her first run with Team USA."

*

Afterword

I think it may be a little over the top to think that Jackie brought home the gold in her first Paralympics, but who knows, stranger things have happened in the sporting world.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Let me know in the comments.

Wax Philosophic