Experimenting And More Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben, Bree and her sister get even more kinky...
5.7k words
4.62
94.5k
57

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all woke up together in that bed right where we first laid down to sleep. Everyone must have been exhausted from last night's activities, I know I was!

It was the best sleep I've had in years!

I looked from one side of me to the other and both of the girls were still cuddled into my arms. I felt like a Greek god or something with these beautiful woman snuggled up to me.

Suddenly I became aware of a noise outside...

Bree's parents where home from last night!

"Shit!" I said "Your mum and dad are home girls! I can't imagine it would be fun explaining to them why we all seeped together last night..."

"Hmmmm?" murmured Katie, waking up for the first time. "Oh fuck! I'm out of here!" She said as she became aware of the situation.

She quickly grabbed her clothes from the floor and ran out of the room naked down the hall to her own bed.

There wasn't time to put her clothes on as her parents would be entering the front door any second now, and heck I wasn't complaining. It was a great view watching her sprint down the hall!

In came the sister's mum and dad. "Good morning everyone, you're all asleep late!" her mum said.

She was right, it was nearly 12 in the afternoon!

"What did you all get up to last night?" Said her dad.

"Oh nothing much..." Bree mumbled just waking up herself.

She quickly gave an alarmed glance to my other side where Katie was just moments ago. "Just watched a long movie so we all got to bed later than usual" she sighed with relief when she realized our secrete was still safe.

Nothing much else happened that day. Other than a knowing wink between Kate, Bree and I we couldn't really say nor do anything without raising any suspicions from the parents.

Later that night I got into bed with my wife again. I went to kiss her deeply but she broke the kiss abruptly. "You're not thinking of going back on your promise are you Ben?"

I remembered Bree had made us all swear that the next time we never 'do it' unless we were wall together again.

I laughed "So I can't have sex with my wife unless her sister is involved too? That has to be the most bizarre promise a married couple has ever made to each other! Not that I'm complaining..."

"Well maybe not forever" Bree laughed "But for now, we have a promise to Katie that I intend to keep!"

"Besides... This is new territory for all of us and I had some amazingly erotic dreams last night, which I got some rather OUT there ideas that would be impossible without my sister there with us!" Said my wife.

"Is that so babe?" I said surprised again if that was even possible considering our recent nocturnal activities. "You're like a completely different person babe! Usually you get angry if you even THINK I'm perving on another woman!"

"Yeah I know... but I never knew how amazing it could be adding an extra girl to the equation. I've never looked at another girl and become aroused, but last night..." Bree recalled "You were certainly enjoying yourself too, you came three times!"

"I have to admit, being with two girls is probably a fantasy of every red blooded straight man on the planet and that certainly includes me!" I said "But are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

"It's different to say the least, but I can't remember a time I was EVER more sexually charged than that. You say I seemed like a different person? Well I FELT like a completely different person... And I liked it!" Said Bree "Besides, if we are going to engage in... should I say... 'extramarital' sex, well who better to do it with than my sister? Besides you, I trust her more than anyone in the world. As wrong as it is, it just seems right... You know?"

Just then our bedroom door came open and Katie appeared in her night gown this time.

"Hi guys... I ah... heard you talking again and I decided to come in" said Katie seeming back to her shy self again.

"Hoping to catch another show where we?" Said Bree.

"Ha ha well... if it happened at least this time I know it would be ok to join in!" Katie said sheepishly...

"Hey, we all made a promise remember" said Bree sounding a little more serious.

Katie smiled "I kind of thought you might have been joking!" She said excitedly "but in that case..."

Katie dropped her gown to the floor revealing her naked body beneath. She quickly scurried into our bed and under the blankets between my wife and me.

Bree giggled "Well aren't you coming out of your shell little sis!" She said surprised. "As a matter of fact we were just talking about that. I for one can't WAIT for our next sexual encounter!"

Katie grabbed my hand and shoved it onto her pussy...

"I shaved it in the shower!" She smirked then she put her finger on top of one of mine and shoved it into her folds. "Feel how wet I am!" she cooed.

She wasn't lying! She was absolutely dripping! She then moved my hand away to grab Bree's hand and repeat the process.

"Now now Katie, let's not rush it!" Bree laughed "Three people fucking has proven to be a rather noisy process! I have better ideas... what would you two think about going to a hotel for a night?"

Katie looked a little disappointed "I've been thinking about last night all day! I don't think I can wait that long!" she said.

"I know, I know. But just think about how much more fun we can have together." Bree said with a devilish grin. "I've had some amazing ideas playing out in my head and I want a safe private place for all of us to just let loose".

"Sounds good to me! As much as I want to fuck the brains out of you two right now, good things come to those who wait!" I said with a wink to them both.

"Fiiiiiine... I suppose your right. But can I try one thing quickly?" Said Katie still sounding a bit disappointed.

"What?" Bree and I asked.

"Just something I was practicing with a toothbrush in the shower tonight" Katie said cheekily. "I got pretty good at it after a bit"

Bree and I looked at each other wondering what on earth she could have been doing with a toothbrush.

"Sure why not" said Bree.

"Well it requires a..." Katie lifted the blanket to reveal my already rock hard penis. "Yep good it's hard" Katie chuckled.

With that she grabbed my cock and after briefly licking the head, she proceeded to move her mouth down my shaft pushing the head into the back of her throat, past her tonsils... inch by inch until my manhood was COMPLETELY enveloped by my tiny little sister in laws mouth!

She then retracted her mouth, choking only a little bit until she was completely free of my penis then looked up at me and smiled.

"I was working on my gag reflex to try and improve on last night's efforts. How'd I go??" She asked Bree and me excitedly.

"Wow..." Was all I could manage.

"Nice job sis!" said Bree sounding genuinely impressed "Tomorrow is going to be absolutely amazing I can just feel it now!!"

Katie winked at me before leaving the room then Bree and I went to bed shortly after googling nearby hotels.

I don't think either one of us got much sleep though. I for one was fighting a raging hard on all night with images of what's already happened as well as fantasies of what is to come popping into my head all night long.

I awoke to my already hard cock being stroked slowly. This wasn't an unheard of occurrence; Bree was often horny first thing in the morning.

I didn't open my eyes, I just laid there enjoying the good morning hand job.

Then I heard Bree moan quietly "Mmmmm Ben we have to wait for Katie remember!"

"It's ok guys, I'm here already!" Giggled Katie.

I opened my eyes to look next to me and there she was between us again, one hand stroking my cock and, by the looks of the movements under the covers, presumably one hand on my wife's pussy!

By this point Bree had fully awoken too and realized what was happening.

She smirked at me "what have we created Ben?"

"Some sort of sex hungry minx by the looks of things!" I replied.

Katie stopped pleasuring us now "I just wanted to wake you up and get things sorted ASAP" she grinned. "You ready to go Bree? I'm already dressed!"

"Yep! Just wait in the car for me sis and I'll meet you there" Said Bree.

"OK. Hurry up!" Said Katie as she scampered excitedly out of the room.

I was confused, it sounded as if the two wanted to go alone!

Bree, sensing my confusion said "Katie and I are just going to grab some supplies at the shops then we'll come get you. Shouldn't be long!"

"What are you getting" I questioned.

"Oh me and Katie where up late last night talking... We both couldn't sleep" Said Bree.

"I didn't hear any talking!" I said

"Yeah we didn't want to wake you so I was texting her. We've come up with a few 'ideas' for tonight" Said my wife.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Oh never you mind!" She said "It's a surprise ok? See you soon!"

With that she left the house, got into the car and drove off with her little sister in tow.

I wondered what on earth she could possibly need at the shops!

Then I stopped myself. A surprise is a surprise!

Bree and her sister returned nearly two hours later. "We're ready!" they both said in unison to me.

"MUM, DAD..." Bree shouted down the hallway. "We're all going to catch a movie then might get some dinner later. We'll be back late ok!"

"OK guys, see you later then" I heard their dad shout back.

***********************

When we arrived at the hotel Katie grabbed the bag she had in the back of the car with her and Bree went and checked us in.

None of us even spoke in the car on the way here, let alone the way up to our room. I just think all our minds where exploding with the possibilities to come.

After checking out the room quickly (nothing overly special, it was a decent hotel room with a large King sized bed in the middle and a quaint balcony out the side and a chair by the bed) I was instructed to put the 'do not disturb' hanger on the door.

After placing it on the knob and closing the door I turned around to see both my Wife and her sister staring at me hungrily.

This was going to be fun I thought...

"Baby, could you please sit down in that chair for a bit?" My wife said sexily "I want my hubby to watch first"

I readily obeyed her and sat in the chair. I watched as both of the girls de robed in front of me. Katie was looking into my eyes. My wife however at this point had only eyes for Katie!

She was watching her sister undress and was visibly turned on by it!

Bree grabbed Katie by the arm and made her face her. "Ok... I'm gonna kiss you lil sis. Just to see how it feels ok?" My wife said to her sister.

Katie seemed to have no problem with that. She immediately moved in and kissed Bree lovingly on the lips...

Slowly at first just pecking, but working into a full blown passionate kiss with tongue! As they kissed, Bree's hands travelled south from her head.

First caressing her sisters little boobies then moving down past her stomach to her waiting pussy.

As she inserted a finger into her folds, Katie shuddered and moaned into Bree's mouth.

Bree continued rubbing Katie's pussy but withdrew from the kiss she was sharing with her sister.

Bree looked over to me and said "You enjoying this?"

"Is that even a question??" I replied

"Ben, take your clothes off, and Katie get on the bed" Ordered my wife.

She was really taking control now! I liked it when she knew what she wanted in bed!

We both obliged to her orders and when Katie was on the bed she asked "Move down so your head is hanging over the edge..."

Kate did so. Bree then crawled onto the bed getting into a position in front of Katie's pussy.

"Here goes!" she said with a smile and leaned down to take Katie's clit into her mouth...

She started slowly in circles then started flicking it with her tongue. Katie responded with moans of her own...

"Well are you just going to stand there Ben?" Said Katie "Or do you want to come over here and put your cock in my mouth??? I'm waiting!"

I didn't need to be asked again!

I walked over to her and held out my cock. She grabbed it with her hands and with her head still hung over the edge guided my dick into her mouth.

She grabbed my ass with both hands when the head of my cock was just inside and pulled me towards her slowly.

Again I felt it push past the back of her tonsils slowly into her throat inch by inch and then it was ALL the way in.

FUCK it felt good as she pushed me back out then in again slowly letting me fuck her throat!

And what a sight!

If I looked down I could see my dick disappearing into my sister in-laws mouth and if I looked up I could see my WIFE licking like a mad woman at Katie's Pussy!

At this point I noticed she had added a finger and was fingering her wet hole as she licked furiously.

Katie started to tense up as I could feel her get ready cum already for the first time tonight...

"AAAHAHHHHMMMM!!" She moaned still with my cock deep in her throat.

The vibrations of her moan transferred directly onto my manhood and I could feel my cum welling up already!

"Fuck I'm already close!" I shouted.

Bree looked up "Do it baby! Cum in my sisters throat!" she said.

Katie started to shudder as she felt her orgasm shoot through her. At the same time I unleashed my cum deep into her throat.

I retracted my now softening penis from Katie's mouth.

Katie looked up at me "Awww he's going soft again!" she said with a cheeky grin.

"Hey... It's all good! I just needed to get the first one out of the way!" I said defensively "With all that's happening right now I can PROMISE it will be hard again soon!!"

They both giggled as my wife got off the bed walking towards the bag her sister had brought with her.

"Don't worry baby" Bree said "we're just teasing you" she said with a wink.

"Yeah we planned for this didn't we sis?" said Katie.

Bree was now rifling through the bag. She grabbed something inside it.

"This one will do!" she said with a massive grin.

My wife then revealed what she was holding...

It was a bright pink rubber fake penis, looking to be around the same size of my own, with what looked like a harness attached to it...

"Is that a fucking strap-on??" I said amazed.

"It certainly is Ben!" Bree said with excitement "We figured there would be periods where you would need time to recover, so we bought back up! Now sit down and enjoy the show..."

Bree had also extracted a small bottle of lube from the bag she grabbed the pink dildo from.

My wife walked over to Katie who was still lying on the bed. She bent down giving me a great view of her gorgeous curvy behind and kissed Katie deeply.

"Mmmmm... god that's hot tasting my husband's sperm on my sisters mouth!" Said Bree.

Bree then started to crawl up onto the bed with Katie, as she did so putting each of her knees to each side of her sister's head resulting in a 69 position.

Katie took the hint and decided to lick her sister's pussy for the first time.

"Mmmmmm" Katie cooed "That tastes good!"

Katie mimicked exactly the method Bree was using on her just moments before. Circling her clit gently followed by a nibble and a flick.

Bree moaned in delight as she started to secure the fake penis to Katie's waist.

As I saw Katie now quickening her motions on her sister I saw her bring her finger up to her pussy. She withdrew her mouth to give her finger room and easily jammed it into her pussy making Bree moan even louder!

Then she took a page right out of my book...

Katie moved her mouth up to Bree's asshole and proceeded to rim her!

Circling her puckered hole then diving in with her tongue...

"GOD yes!" Shouted Bree "Lick my ass you dirty little bitch!"

Katie continued to lick her ass while she fingered her pussy when Bree all of a sudden jumped off Katie.

"I'm so fucking close to cumming but I want to give that thing a go!" Bree said as she gestured towards the pink strap-on now attached to Katie.

With that she crawled back onto Katie and positioned her dripping wet entrance above the dildo with her back to Katie in the reverse cowgirl position and in one go impaled herself on the rubber tool!

"UUUUUHhhhhh" Bree moaned as she began riding her sister's strap-on. "YEEEeeesss, I DEFINANTLY won't last long at this rate!!"

Katie was focused on what was happening in front of her. She looked around and noticed Bree had left the bottle of lube next to her head.

Katie saw her opportunity and grabbed the bottle.

She squirted a decent amount onto two of her fingers, and once she was satisfied they were slippery enough, she moved them towards Bree's asshole...

Katie began rubbing the little puckered hole with both fingers. Bree responded with a groan of approval continuing to quicken her pumping on the fake penis.

"Stick it in sis!" Bree shouted "Fuck my tight ass with your finger!"

"But you're moving too fast Bree!" Said Katie sounding a little concerned. "I don't want to hurt you!"

Bree's head flung around to look at her sister "I can take it... I WANT to take it" Bree growled with lust.

Katie grinned "OK!" she said, lining one of her fingers up ready to go.

My wife had just reached the top of her humping cycle ready to slam her pussy back down onto the pink cock when Katie quickly moved her hand forward with one lubed up finger facing upwards...

She jammed the finger right into her asshole going all the way to her knuckle in one movement!

Bree screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"FffffffUUUUUUUUCKKKKK..." she moaned.

They continued like this. Katie pumping her ass in and out...

Then on one of Bree's upwards movements Katie completely withdrew her finger and quickly brought her other lubricated finger together with the other one and jammed BOTH fingers into my wife's ass!!

"OHHH God..." Bree responded continuing to buck on her sister like a bitch in heat.

"I'm gonna CUMMMMMM!!" She moaned

Bree screamed louder than ever before as her body shuddered in ecstasy!

Her body convulsed violently for what seemed like forever before collapsing beside her sister, the strap on falling out of her vagina limply and Katie's finger withdrawing from her other tight hole.

"Well THAT was even better than I could have ever imagined!" Panted Bree "Ben... I hope you've recovered over there, because we are far from finished with you!"

"Huh?" I said, Bree snapping me out of my daze.

No one had even acknowledged me for some time so I had already begun stroking myself enjoying what was in front of me.

"Come over here with that lovely dick of yours Ben" Said Katie "I want you to be the first to FUCK me..."

I looked back at her in disbelief and trepidation...

"Well baby??" My wife exclaimed. "Are you ready to fuck my sister or not??"

Bree my wife had just humped her sister Katie who had a new strap on attached to her waist and I had front row seats... She's asking if I'm ready yet??

I was hard from the moment I sat back down to enjoy the show!

"Baby I couldn't be more ready if I tried!" I said as I got up from the chair "Katie are you sure but? I mean this is big isn't it... me taking your virginity?"

"When Bree and I where texting last night we already discussed this... If any boy is going to deflower me, we both want it to be you" Katie said with lust in her eyes "Now get over here and kiss me!"

By now Katie removed the pink strap on, had turned around and was sitting at the edge of the bed...

I came over and gently grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her mouth towards mine. We immediately broke into a feisty passionate kiss, our tongues dancing rapidly in and out of each other's mouths!

After all that had happened in the past few days, Katie and I still hadn't actually shared a kiss yet surprisingly enough with everything else we had done.

12