Experimenting And More Ch. 04

Story Info
Bree, her husband and her sister take it even further...
9.1k words
4.68
74.4k
52

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This week had just dragged along...

My wife had managed to book what I must say was probably the most IDEAL setting anyone could imagine to accommodate the newly formed taboo relationship between my Wife, Bree and her sister Katie.

After I Bree told me of this place I just had to google it the next chance I got.

It really was perfect! It was far enough away from our home so that we wouldn't need to worry about anyone we knew spotting us all together, yet it was just close enough to drive to and back from in a weekend, being about a 7 hour trip there with a quick boat ride to the island it was all built on.

Plus the accommodation was wonderful!

Built to house any newlywed couple in luxury with all the creature comforts any other hotel would give, yet it was about as private as you could get!

It was a cabin situated right on its own little secluded beach all the way over on the other side of the island. In fact, being so far away from the rest of the resort complex, they gave you your own golf buggy to drive to it! Plus any room service including cleaning had to be requested by whoever was renting the cabin at that time.

In other words, we wouldn't have to worry about any surprise visits from the resort staff during our stay there AND we could be as noisy as we wanted!

Bree really had thought this through...

She even came up with a solid reason for her parents to explain why Katie was coming with us, telling them that we were just giving her a lift to a place she was staying at with some friends of her own that just HAPPENED to be on the way to the resort my wife and I were staying for the weekend.

We really didn't want them to have any suspicions of us. Best to keep this secrete to ourselves!

The day had FINALY arrived but. It was three in the morning on a Saturday, we had all agreed that to make the most of it we'll want to get there right at the earliest time we could check in at 10am.

"Well that was the most torturous week I've ever had!" Katie said as she got into the car.

She was right! We all had our own respective jobs to go to during the week, so there really was no time during the day for either of us to have any kind of sexual rendezvous.

To add to that, Katie and Bree's parents always arrived home before us as they worked close to home.

It felt like they were just ALWAYS there! The walls of our house where thin, so there was no sense in risking a late night quickie...

Suffice to say, we were all excited and relieved to get on our way. So after packing our stuff into the car and whispering goodbye to the parents we all crammed into the car. Bree and I in the front with me at the wheel ready to take the first shift of driving and Katie hopped in the seat behind mine.

As I suspected, the sisters almost immediately drifted off to sleep as we pulled out of our street, no one had really slept last night in anticipation of the day to come so they were both tired.

I had guzzled down a large can of red bull, so I would be fine for the next few hours. I tuned the radio to my favourite radio station and settled into the long journey...

It had been hours of tedious driving before I could feel the energy drink I had previously begun to wear off.

I heard Bree yawn.

"Good morning baby!" I said to her.

"Morning babe..." she muttered still half asleep "What time is it?"

"It just clicked over to 7am." I replied.

Katie had started to stir now...

"I'm hungry!" I heard Katie say from the back.

We had skipped breakfast so we all where peckish. I decided to pull into a nearby takeaway place. It had a drive through so we all ordered some food.

I nominated to keep driving while I ate as to not waste any time. So we pulled out and continued our journey.

After we had all finished our food I asked my wife if she would take the helm for the rest of the trip so I could grab some shuteye of my own. I knew we would get right into it the moment we arrived at the cabin so I wanted to be as recharged as possible!

"Sure Ben!" My wife said "I'm well and truly awake now anyways."

So I pulled over and we switched seats. I was exhausted now.

Even though I found it hard to sleep last night, somehow the very thought that we were now over halfway to our destination was enough to soothe me to sleep.

I was having a great dream. Basically just re-capping on my recent sexual encounters when I awoke to a nice sensation...

My cock was hard as a rock, and as I came to my senses I realized Bree had grabbed it slowly stroking it as I slowly woke up!

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned "Eager to get into it are we?"

"Hey!" My wife exclaimed "I was just driving, minding my own business when I glanced over and noticed you had somewhat of a monster trying to break free of your pants! So I decided to help relieve the pressure for you..." She winked. "Having a hot dream are we??"

"You could say that..." I said, now fully awake. I decided to repay the favour and reached over to her groin and slipped my hand into her panties when I heard a buzzing noise from behind me...

I looked around to see Katie with her pants completely off and one of the vibrators from the bag of goodies buried in her folds!

"I don't think life can get much better than this..." I said.

"Oh it can..." Bree said excitedly "It can and it will, were here!!"

Katie was quickly pulling her pants back on when I noticed the time. It was 9:50 in the morning and we had just arrived at the dock which was to receive passengers for the resort.

FINALY!

Bree had taken the liberty of checking into the resort online and had paid a little extra for a private boat to meet us and take us directly to our little love shack, which was now waiting patiently at the jetty.

As fun as this all was, none of us really wanted the awkwardness of having all three of us arrive at the resorts reception to be taken to a cabin designed for two people!

The driver walked over to us with a large trolley with which he loaded our entire luggage onto and wheeled it right onto the boat. We excitedly boarded the vessel and after a quick ten minute trip we arrived onto the beach in front of our home for the next two days.

We all held our composure as the boat driver helped us with our stuff and handed us the keys to the hut. After he was back on his way we all hurried inside to check out the surroundings.

It was just as the resorts website had advertised...

The tall wooden ceiling and walls gave it an expensive and romantic feeling with no lounge room or kitchen, just an absolutely massive custom made bed in the shape of a love heart that graced the centre of the room which looked to be roughly twice the size of our king sized bed at home!

Katie flopped onto the bed feeling the softness of the silky red sheets and blanket.

All of it really did scream luxury honeymoon escape!

Bree however was scanning the windows when her eyes eventually came to a rest on something outside.

"Ahhhh, that's what I'm looking for" said Bree before unlocking some bolts on a frame in front of the bed and sliding the large doors to the side revealing a direct route in and out of the cabin to the deck that overlooked what was just a spectacular sight of our private beach.

This isn't even what she was looking for as she zeroed in on the generously sized hot tub built into the deck.

She immediately ran to it and started fiddling with the buttons to its side...

"All right, that says it's going to take around twenty minutes to heat up properly!" Said my wife as she started walking back towards Katie and I "So how about we give ourselves a reason to clean ourselves up?"

Bree walked over to Katie and ripped her top off to show Katie hadn't bothered with a bra this morning.

I went over to the stereo next to the bed and put some music on as I watched my two girls undress in front of me.

"Hey!" Katie said playfully as she grabbed at Bree's own shirt and ripped it off her as she quickly unhooked her own bra.

"God I can't wait to fuck you again little sis!" Bree exclaimed as she brought her hands up to her sisters face and brought her lips towards her own.

The two kissed passionately as their hands lightly caressed each other's naked breasts.

The kiss didn't last long as suddenly there was a knock at our door.

Bree didn't think, as she walked over to the door and opened it to greet whoever was knocking.

It was one of the resort staff. A girl who if I didn't know any better I would have sworn she was Katie's twin, only with slightly bigger breasts and Blonde hair rather than auburn.

The girl went beetroot red when she noticed Bree's state of undress.

"I-I'm just here to drop off the complimentary golf cart for you..." She stuttered.

Both Bree and Katie had now noticed their semi nakedness and covered their breasts with their hands. They too had begun to blush.

The girl had frozen as she instinctively took in what was going on inside. By now she had realized that this was no standard honeymoon getaway, made obvious by the extra person she saw in the room!

"So... Do you ah... need a lift back or something? Said Bree as she attempted to diffuse the situation.

"Shit... I ah, n-no..." The girl stuttered as she slowly came to her senses...

"No I'll be fine, someone will be here to pick me up in a sec... Um... enjoy your stay!" She said as she all but sprinted down the steps that lead to our cabin.

Under any normal circumstances, my wife would have been absolutely MORTIFIED by getting caught red handed like that, but then I suppose these where far from normal circumstances!

"Well..." My wife said as she closed the door behind her "So much for avoiding any embarrassment by slipping in the back entrance! She was hot but, huh guys?? Kind of looked a bit like you Katie!"

"You're not wrong there Bree!" I exclaimed as my wife yet again surprised me with her new flirtatious behaviour!

"She had bigger boobs than me..." Katie said sounding a little dishevelled.

"I think you mean to say she had different boobs to you little sister!" Bree said "Now come here and let me show you just how much I love YOURS"

Bree then grabbed her sister and resumed the passionate kiss that was interrupted just moments ago. She broke the kiss and kissed her way down to Katie's breasts then took her nipple into her mouth, gently biting it resulting in Katie letting out a short squeal!

As Bree nibbled on her sisters nipples she hooked a thumb around each side of Katie's pants and drew them down to the floor, helping her step out of them.

Katie then ushered her sister to come back and continue their kiss as she let her hands wander all over her front and back. Katie then started tugging on Bree's own pants bringing them down past her shapely buttocks who obliged by wiggling her bum and legs until her pants slid to the ground, and they were again standing there embracing each other's fully naked bodies in front of me!

I was about to free my cock which was now so hard it nearly hurt from its binds inside my underpants when as if reading my mind, they both turned to face me and Katie grabbed my hand...

"Let me get that for you big bro!" Katie said.

She had never called me that before, but I liked it! It bought even more attention to the amazingly arousing taboo nature of our unfolding story.

"Be my guest little sis!" I obliged as I let her slide my pants to the ground and at the same time my wife had ripped my shirt off.

They both got to their knees while I stood there and started taking turns licking the head of my penis as if they were fighting over a lollypop, only stopping occasionally to kiss each other.

There was NO way I was going to last considering the complete lack of any sexual activity for the week leading to this expedition!

"Girls, I hate to say it but I'm already on the edge here!" I exclaimed in a slightly worried tone.

"It's ok baby! I wouldn't expect you to last... if you've felt anything like for the past few days your probably going to explode!!" Bree said "Let us know when but... I want you to cum on my face baby!"

"Don't forget about me Ben!" Said Katie in the sultriest innocent tone she could muster.

Katie then enveloped my shaft all the way down her throat in one swift movement. Then Bree seeing what her sister had done grabbed Katie's head and reefed it off me making me jump.

"My turn!" Bree said as she then repeated what her sister was just doing and deep throated my penis all the way to the base.

"FUCKing hell girls, I'm gonna cum now!" I shouted as I could feel the pressure building up.

Bree extracted herself quickly with a slight choking motion then looked up at me as she and her sister grabbed hold of my cock with one hand each and proceeded to pump my cock furiously!

I exploded all over them both with what seemed like gallons of the stuff ERUPTING from the head of my cock! A stream of it spurted onto Bree's cheek, and then another squirted onto Katie's breasts...

It just continued to spew forth as a week's worth of intense sexual tension was released from my balls. One long thick strand of it managed to hit the side of Katie's mouth as it ricocheted onto Bree's breasts.

They both continued to milk me till every last drop had expelled its self from me, then Bree looked at Katie and licked the large blob that had landed on her cheek and after taking it all into her mouth begun kissing her sister, transferring the cum between them.

"MMmmmmm" They both hummed.

"It's about time I get another taste of you!" Said Katie with a grin. "So this is what you meant by getting dirty hey sis?" she said to Bree. "I didn't realize it could shoot so far!"

"Hey yeah! You haven't actually seen him cum until now huh?" Said Bree.

Come to think of it she was right! Previously I had came in each of the girls mouths and Bree's Pussy.

"It's just constant first times with you isn't it sis!" Laughed Bree "Now how about you two test the water in the hot tub, I'll be back..." Bree said as she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door.

So her sister and I walked towards the tub, Katie leading the way.

She had become quite the tease in the past week! Making sure to use every opportunity she could to bend over in front of me giving me a view of her perfect behind. And this was no exception as she walked over to the waters edge and bent over to test the temperature.

"Oh its ready I think!" Katie said as she tilted her head to look at me.

She lowered herself into the water until she was standing on the bottom.

"You're not going soft this time!" Katie said gesturing to my still almost fully hard cock.

"I guess it's starting to get used to all the attention from you gorgeous girls!" I laughed as I stepped towards her.

She grabbed my penis with one hand and led me into the hot tub with her as if pulling a pet on a leash. I stepped into the tub and she immediately embraced me in a kiss...

I started to lather her up with the foaming water, cleaning off the seed I had spurted onto her naked body with my hands.

I grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and lifted her up onto me as we kissed and lowered into one of the hot tubs submersed seats. She responded by moaning and rubbing her pussy against my chest. Katie reached down to grab my penis again... She must have sensed that it was still rather sensitive from before as she very gently and slowly stroked it.

I lifted a hand to Katie's mouth and put one of my fingers in to get some of her spit, then reached down between us and pressed my finger into the folds of her vagina. Even being under the water, I could feel the hotness radiating from her pussy that was now dripping with her womanly juices!

Katie had begun dry humping my hand when I heard Bree emerge from the bathroom.

"I see you've gotten started again! Now before you go any further, how about you take a bathroom break too little sister?" Bree said as she winked at her sister.

"Oh yeah that's right!" Katie said as if remembering something.

She lifted herself off me and got out of the tub, then after quickly drying herself with a towel she ran off to the bathroom and locked the door behind her...

"What are you two up to?" I questioned my wife.

"Oh, never you mind baby" Bree said as she lowered herself into the tub and got into position right where her sister was just sitting on me.

"We're just preparing ourselves..." said Bree who just then brushed past my cock with her hand.

"Already standing to attention??" She said as she too noticed my erection.

"As I was just telling your sister... It's now used to having two sexy woman ready to pleasure it at a moment's notice!" I started "So exactly what are you preparing for?" I questioned.

"You don't need to know the details Ben!" She told me as she brought her mouth towards my ear to nibble on it "Let's just say Katie and I looked up the art of anal sex and leave it at that..."

Bree then grabbed my dick with her hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy as she slowly lowered onto it. She then grabbed each one of my hands and guided them to her ass.

"Now its your turn to prepare ME!" She said "Now rub my asshole baby... Get me ready for that big hard COCK of yours!"

My GOD! Just the notion of anal sex no more than a week ago and my wife would have freaked out, now she's basically BEGGING for it!

She started kissing me again as I excitedly stretched her bum cheeks apart and gently rubbed the entrance with a finger from each hand as slowly rode my dick and moaned into my mouth.

By now Katie had exited the bathroom and was walking back to the hot tub...

"Well that's just unfair!" Katie said innocently "What do I do??"

"Come sit on the edge next to Ben with just your legs in the water and point that lovely pussy of yours at me!" My wife said.

Katie wilfully obliged to this order and when in position, Bree tilted her body so that she could continue to ride me while I rubbed her asshole but now giving Bree access to Katie's snatch.

She dove into her sisters folds, lapping up Katie's juices like a bitch in heat!

Bree had brought both hands up to the edge of the tub using one to brace herself and the other to slide a finger into Katie's waiting pussy.

I now noticed Katie had brought that mysterious bag with her and was rummaging through it until she found what she was looking for. It was another dildo, except this one had two tips pointing from it...

One that was around four inches long and relatively thick, and another coming out the bottom of it that was thinner and shorter than the main shaft.

She then extracted the lube and applied it to both ends before handing it to Bree who took it smiling.

Bree looked over to me and handed me the lube...

"The water is starting to feel a bit abrasive..." She said to me "Use some of this, apparently its water resistant!"

So I applied some to my finger and lowered it back into the water to proceed rubbing my wife's asshole as she continued to hump me. Bree brought the double dildo up to her sister's pussy and pushed it in with ease until the smaller end was resting against her other puckered hole...

After meeting a bit of resistance, she pushed the other end of it in so that Katie was being filled at both ends. Katie moaned...

"OOOOoohhhh, I knew I was going to like this one!" Katie said "FUCK me with that toy sis!!"

By now I had managed to work not one, but TWO of my fingers deep into Bree's asshole making her groan in delight!

"OK, I think the warm water has done its job to relax me..." Bree cooed as she lifted herself off me. "I can't wait any longer Ben! I want that COCK in my ASS!!"

With that she moved over to Katie and pushed her legs out of the water, ushering her to slide away as Bree took her place at the water edge pointing her delicious ass up at me.