Experimenting with Becky Day 01

Story Info
Becky fucks another man, then dominates me!
2.5k words
4.26
45.4k
40
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers

This story contains cuckoldry, female domination and golden showers. Please don't read if this isn't your thing. Feel free to leave comments and feedback if it is your thing and you enjoyed it. There will be more chapters to accompany it.

Day One...

It was a warm evening in Spain. Becky was wearing a low cut white top, showing plenty of cleavage to accentuate her beautiful tits. She wasn't wearing a bra, purposely so her nipples showed through the fabric. The summer breeze blew her blonde hair back as she sipped her drink.

It was the first night of our holiday. We sat outside the bar, the streets were busy with drunk tourists having a good time, the bars on the strip were in full swing for the time of year.

We had been drinking for a few hours, Becky was in the mood to go crazy. could tell I was going to have to go with whatever she wanted because she was in one of those insatiable kind of moods.

She was always brash when she spoke, very direct and never afraid to be bold or ask questions. She was very sociable and extremely flirtatious. I always thought this was a trait as I was quite the opposite.

Becky very quickly found out the waiter was called Jon. He was an English guy, working in Spain for the summer, just enjoying life and trying to earn a few quid whilst doing so.

"You must get laid a lot working over here with all the frisky chicks on holiday, looking for a good time?" She asked him as he brought over our drinks.

"Um, yeah, now and again." He replied, a little embarrassed.

"Yeah right, a good looking guy like you must get it every night." She said, beginning to flirt with him. Jon brushed it off with a smile and continued waiting on customers.

Jon's colleague, a waitress named Sam overheard the conversation. "Did he just say he gets it now and again?" She whispered, while Jon went to serve another table. "He hasn't had it in the three months he's been out here."

"You're kidding Sam." Said Becky "He's hot, how does he not get loads of girls?"

"He just shy I guess." Said Sam "he's only nineteen." She smiled. "He told me he hasn't had sex since his ex dumped him, that's why he came out here, to get over her."

Becky turned to me with a mischievous look in her eye. "I feel sorry for Jon, he came out here to get laid and he's not confident enough to get any action, poor guy."

I could tell what she was thinking, she was such a slut, i knew she wanted him. She kept eyeing him as he walked past.

I had told Becky of my fantasy for her to fuck another guy and for me to eat her cream pie afterwards. This was something I'd fantasised about for a while and Becky was the perfect girlfriend to make it happen. So confident, with barely any inhibitions.

We'd agreed that on this holiday we'd go crazy. She could fuck who she wanted, as long as she told me all about it and I got to have her after, and clean her up of course.

This was my fantasy. Her fantasy however was to totally dominate me sexually, for me to be totally submissive to her and do whatever she told me to.

The only rules were that she got seven hours which she could use any time during the week, to be my dominant. She could use an hour a day, or in half hour periods, or all seven hours at once, whatever she chose. But once it was up, we were equals again.

Secondly I had a safe word, which was 'Bananas' but I was only allowed to use it three times on the whole holiday. If I'd used up my three goes, then she could continue to do whatever she wanted, despite my protests.

Anyway, back to the night in question. "Do you want me and Jon to bake you a cream pie tonight babe," Asked Becky as brashly as ever.

"Sure." I said, my cock beginning to twitch at the thought of my fantasy being fulfilled. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I want to fuck him." She laughed. "He's nineteen years old, I could really show him a thing or two."

"I bet you could." I replied. Becky was twenty-six at the time, just a year younger than me.

But without even answering me she beckoned Jon over. "What time do you get off tonight Jon?" She asked in a typically flirtatious manner.

"It's busy, so not till late." He replied.

"Too bad." She said. "I was gonna let you fuck me and all."

Jon was gob smacked, his face was red, but he tried to act as casual as he could. "Okay." Was all he could muster. "I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll fuck me." Said Becky goading him slightly.

"I'd love to, but isn't he your boyfriend?" Jon said, looking at me.

"He's cool, aren't you babe?" Said Becky casually.

"Guess so." I smiled, looking at Jon.

"So when do you get a break?" Asked Becky

"Um.. I'm due one now but only half an hour." He said. "Are you serious?"

Becky got up from her seat and planted a big kiss on Jon's lips, I watched as she grabbed his crotch through his trousers. "Is that serious enough for you?" She said.

"Let me go and clock off." Said Jon, looking excited. Becky beamed.

Jon came back a few minutes later. "So, are you ready?" He asked nervously. Becky got up and took his hand.

"The question is, are you ready?" She smiled, leading him inside the bar and through the back towards the toilets.

I sat there and finished my drink. When I called Sam over to order another drink she asked where Becky was. "She's gone out the back with your friend Jon." I told her.

"Okay, So you guys are in an open relationship then?" Asked Sam.

"We are on this holiday." I said. "Well, Becky is at least, I don't think it works both ways."

Sam put her hand on my leg. "That's a shame." She said teasing me. "You're too submissive, but I suppose that's not a bad thing. What do you think they're up to?"

"Fucking, I guess." I said

"Yes but how? I mean is she bent over and letting him do her from behind, or is she riding him on the toilet? Perhaps he's fucking her up against the cubicle door even?"

"Um.. I really don't know." I said, a little embarrassed. I felt my penis growing in my pants as her words painted a picture.

"I'll go get your drink." She said walking away with a smile on her face.

I sat there for more than twenty five minutes, I finished two drinks in that time and about four cigarettes. Then I noticed Becky walking back through the bar. Her hair was disheveled and she was typically still fixing her skirt as she walked.

"Wow." She said breathlessly as she sat back down to join me. She kissed me passionately on the lips, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth. I could definitely detect a faint taste of cock on her breath. "I need a drink, she said, signalling for Sam.

"Well Jon certainly had fun." Said Sam as she approached us to take our orders. "I've just spoken to him at the bar. Your boyfriend and I have just been deliberating what you may have been getting up to, haven't we?" Said Sam smiling at Becky. "You certainly keep him on his toes."

"So..." I asked Becky after Sam had left us alone. "How was it?"

"Fucking great." She replied, sexily biting her lip and looking into my eyes. "It's been a while since I had sex with someone other than you and I'm not gonna lie, it felt good."

"Wow. I'm glad you had fun. So did he make you cum?"

"He did indeed, twice actually." She said

"And did he.."

"Cum inside me? Of course." She smiled. "You know I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact I think you need to get in there before it all drips down my leg."

Becky got up and went over to Jon, who was serving another customer. I saw her kiss him on the cheek and say goodbye. She walked back over to me and signalling for us to leave.

We walked up the street to find a quieter area, she led me down a side street where there were some steps down an alleyway. Nobody was around but there was just enough light to be able to see each other.

Becky hiked up her skirt and stepped out of her knickers, she bent down and picked them up, handing them me. There were dripping wet, soaked in the juices of her and Jon. I held them to my nose and took a sniff.

The smell was something else and I couldn't wait another second to put my head between Becky's legs and clean her dirty little pussy with my willing tongue.

"Tell me everything." I said as I dropped to my knees and began to lick her sticky, cummy, cunt hole.

"Well he was big." She said "bigger than you, longer and thicker than you."

I did my best to suck the cum from her, the smell and taste was just amazing. She moaned as I licked her. The alleyway was slightly echoey as Becky spoke.

"His cock was uncircumcised, I pumped his foreskin and sucked him deep, remembering to play with his big balls, he liked that."

"Wow." I said, taking a breath and looking up at her.

"Then he stood me up and sunk a his fingers in me, He pinched my clit as he fingered me."

"Mmm"

"He lifted me up and punched me against the wall while he plowed into me. I wrapped my legs around him so he could get deep. It's the deepest I've been fucked since Victor." She said.

Victor was her black ex boyfriend who I was jealous of, but she knew it always turned me on to hear about how he used to fuck her. Bringing up his name excited me even more and I ate her to orgasm.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as I tongued her gaping cunt. "That's it."

She held my head firmly on her twat as she came. "Jon shot his spunk deep inside me, so deep that I think you need to get that tongue right up there."

She laid me down on the hard stone floor and squatted over me, rubbing herself on my face. I stuck my tongue out to catch a drip of cum. Then, out of nowhere she announced she needed to piss.

Becky and I had experimented with water sports before and both enjoyed it, but it wasn't something we did often and certainly not in the spur of the moment.

"Okay maybe there's a toilet around he..." too late, a big arc of golden piss hit me right in the face. "What the..."

"Just shut up and take it." She said, splashing my face with her urine. It was warm and smelt like pissy alcohol. I opened my mouth and tasted the tangy liquid as it shot out of her.

Just then I noticed out the corner of my eye a man stumble into the alley. "Is this the toilet?" He slurred, obviously hammered.

Before I could say anything Becky piped up. "You can go after me." She said, emptying the last of her urine over my face.

She got up and pulled up her skirt, as I was about to get up she promptly put her foot on my chest. "Not so fast!" She said.

The drunken stranger was fumbling around trying to pull his cock out, whilst swaying from side to side. " Let me help you." Said Becky, reaching to undo his belt and fly. She took his cock in her hand and positioned him above me, whilst keeping her foot on my chest.

"Who's that?" The stranger asked, clearly not know where the hell he was.

"Don't worry about him, just go!" Said becky, still holding his cock.

"No way!" I protested,

"Well if you don't like it you'll have to use one of your safe words." Said Becky laughing. "But I wouldn't waste the first one on a bit of piss, I have a lot worse in store for you than this."

It was too late anyway, the strangers piss hit me on the forehead. The flow was faster than Becky's and it smelt a lot worse.

I closed my mouth and eyes as Becky aimed the strangers cock so his piss covered all of my face and hair. She laughed to herself as he continued to piss for what seemed like ages.

I felt like I was standing under a broken gutter with his quick stream of golden rain splashing fervently over me. He must have been holding it in for ages because I was fucking soaked by the time he'd finished.

Becky shook the last of his urine out of his cock, onto me and helped him up with his pants. "That way." She said, showing him the way back out of the alley.

"Thanks a lot." I said, getting to my feet, absolutely covered in piss. "I'm soaked."

I undid my piss soaked shirt and wiped my brow. Becky was laughing loudly, you could say she was pissing herself. "Well that was even more fun than I'd imagined." She said.

We had to walk back through the busy streets to our hotel, me with piss still dripping from my hair and stinking. People were staring at me, sniggering. "Let's go in here." Said Becky pointing to a club.

"Fuck off, I'm covered in a strange blokes urine." I said, a little perturbed.

"Oh relax, I was only having a laugh and nobody cares, no one knows you here." She said.

"I would like to go home and change, then perhaps you can give me something, seeing as you've cum multiple times this evening." I said.

"Okay, but remember I've only used about five minutes of my domination time and I've already managed to soak you with two lots of piss." She laughed.

I must admit it did turn me on massively, having her piss on me. I can't say I enjoyed the guy pissing on me, but I loved the fact it was Becky in control of the situation and I was helpless.

Becky is amazing at coming up with ridiculously kinky scenarios, she's confident enough to turn them into reality and that's what I fucking love about her. Never did I think that a drunk guy pissing on my face could be a turn on, but with Becky anything was possible...

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers