Experimenting with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know either," Josie said. "This is so much to take in. I thought . . . I thought you envied me. I thought you wished you had magic so you could do what I could."

"It was the other way around," Nikki said. "I wished I could show you what it was like to feel magic instead of just using it. It's amazing sometimes, all the things I can become, but everything always slid right off you." She snuggled into Josie's breasts. "I guess I got that wish, now that we're together like this. Just promise me one thing. Don't let Ricky get hurt in all this."

"Nikki . . ."

"I'm serious. He's a good guy, and he deserves better than that."

Josie smiled mischievously. "Well, if there was ever a good argument in favor of a threesome, today was it."

They fell silent again.

"What's next?" Nikki asked. "Get some more biomass, give the counterspell another try, and give me legs again?"

"About that . . ." Josie said reluctantly. "You're joined to my body, my mind and my soul. I'm fairly sure you have all my magic resistance."

Nikki stiffened, then wordlessly screamed in frustration.

"It's not so bad!" Josie added. "We just need to find a sorcerer more powerful than me. Way more powerful. One who knows how to separate two souls from each other, and can work a counterspell that's two thousand years old, and won't laugh his head off when we explain what happened."

"Josie, if I punch you in the gut, will I feel it too?" Nikki asked.

"Probably," Josie admitted.

Nikki tried it anyway, boneless arms flopping away, then gave up and kissed Josie's collarbone instead. "I love you, Josie, but sometimes I hate you too. But I guess we'll have all the time in the world to work that out . . ."

12