Experimenting with Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffin928
muffin928
48 Followers

I left her alone to calm down after her intense orgasm while I finished getting things ready for the rest of our night. Even with her blindfolded and the radio on, I tried to be as quiet as I could to make sure she was unaware of what was going to happen next. I took her discarded clothes to the bedroom, and dug out our camcorder to record the events of the night. I set the camcorder up off to the side so Penny would be centered in the frame and ran cables to the television so she would be able to watch when I took her blindfold off later.

As I finished connecting the camcorder my phone vibrated with a text message from our old partner, John. I had contacted him while I was out of town to see if he would be free tonight for a little reunion. He seemed more than happy to have a repeat, and was looking forward to our bondage play too. John let me know he was outside, and I directed him to the back door to make sure Penny didn't hear him come in. His timing was perfect, as I had noticed Penny starting to shift about, and I knew she would be ready for us to continue playing.

I welcomed John in the kitchen and told him Penny was tied up in the living room. He knew she was not aware of him yet, but I told him he could play with her pussy, spank her ass, or make her suck his dick if he wanted. We were close enough in size that I figured she wouldn't notice the difference. I pointed him in her direction, and began mixing us each a drink. When I made it into the living room, John was working a vibrator in and out of her pussy while holding the whip in his other hand. I turned the television to the attached camcorder to make sure everything was looking good.

Penny's pussy was already starting to get wet with her excitement, and I could tell by the bulge in John's pants that he would be ready before long too. I motioned for John to join me in the kitchen for his drink so I could explain what I had in mind. John reluctantly stood and walked away, leaving the vibrator gently running inside Penny much like I have in the past.

"This is even hotter than I imagined." John quietly told me.

"I am glad you are enjoying it, but this night is far from over."

We sipped our drinks and I told him the way I wanted things to start. I had the first part of our night planned to the point of Penny finding out John was involved. After that, we would simply see where the night took us. I planned on removing Penny's blindfold while I fucked her from behind as John pushed his dick into her mouth. The first part of the play would entirely be John so that she still felt as though it were just the two of us.

After a few minutes of talking about our beginning, we rejoined Penny in the living room. John wasted no time removing his pants and resuming his toying with Penny's pussy. I started the camcorder recording the scene, and silently took a seat on the couch to enjoy the show. John's cock began to stiffen and strain against his boxers while he focused on her glistening pussy.

I had already told John he could do whatever he wanted as long as she didn't find out it wasn't me until I wanted her too. Without thinking twice, John pulled the vibrator from her pussy and walked around in front of her. He pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and pushed it against Penny's lips. Hesitating only slightly, John worked every inch of his dick in and out of Penny's mouth and throat. I watched intently as John fucked her mouth for several minutes, my own cock growing hard from all of the excitement. I could see the look in John's eye that he was ready to bury his dick in her pussy.

As I anticipated, John slowly pulled his dick from Penny's mouth and began removing the remainder of his clothes. I pulled my dick out as he took his place behind Penny. She looked so hot with the butt-plug in her ass, and his dick poised at her pussy. He paused for a moment with only the tip parting her lips, and then he lurched forward thrusting completely into her. A moan of lust came from Penny as she experienced her first cock of the night. I slowly stroked my dick watching him ravage her pussy. I knew that every trust of his was shaking the butt-plug, and pushing her toward her orgasm.

As if he could tell she was close too, John pulled out all of a sudden and left Penny on the brink of cuming. John gave me a wicked smile and reached for his drink. I knew he was ready to go to the next level as was I. We gave Penny a few moments of anticipation while we finished our drinks. John polished his off, and went straight back to Penny to slide his still hard dick into her. I quickly undressed while he gave a few good thrusts into Penny. Once I was ready, John pulled out of her and moved out of the way. I took my place behind her and slid back in as if it were me all along.

John gave me a few seconds to get ready before getting in place in front of Penny. I was fucking Penny hard while John watched and waited for his cue. I leaned across her back and reached down to the floor to untie her hands. As I did, I whispered in her ear that she was not to remove the blindfold, or she would be punished. She nodded her understanding as I finished untying her hands. I remained lying on her back while thrusting against her and whispering in her ear how good she looked, how much I loved her pussy, and how much I loved it when she sucked my cock.

As soon as I finished my statement, John pushed forward at her open mouth, and for the second time pushed his dick in her mouth. She tried to gasp with shock, but couldn't because of how he filled her mouth. At that moment, John pulled the blindfold from her eyes so she could see who's dick she was sucking. She seemed to relax almost immediately.

"You look so hot sucking his dick." I whispered to her. "I love you."

Penny reached up to pull his dick out of her mouth and started stroking it as she looked at me. "I am glad you are enjoying yourself" she said with a huge smile. Then, she pulled John over in front of me and pushed his dick into my mouth. John didn't miss a beat and started fucking my mouth right away. I watched Penny's face for his first few thrusts to show her everything was OK. The look of extreme lust on her face told me she approved and was enjoying the show. I turned my focus to sucking what was left of Penny's juices from John's throbbing cock. It was then that Penny noticed the scene on the television in front of her was all of us.

My thrusting all but stopped while John fucked my mouth as he had done to Penny moments ago. Penny seemed engrossed in watching it all on television, and appeared not to notice my lack of movement. Before long, I knew we had to change positions before any of us got too close to cuming. I let John's dick slide out of my mouth as I pulled out of Penny.

I removed the last of her restraints to allow Penny to move for the first time since we started. She stood up to stretch, but waited on me for the next instruction. I turned toward our box of toys and took out the nipple clamps for Penny. I passed them off to John to let him attach them. I stood behind her caressing her body as he made sure each nipple was hard before clamping down on it. When they were firmly attached, I reached up in front of her and gave a slight tug on the chain. I kissed on her neck and ground my dick into her ass as I toyed with her nipple clamps.

I laid on my back across the ottoman and told Penny to straddle my face so I could taste her delicious pussy. I made sure to lay so that she would be able to watch me eating her on the television. As I started eating her out, John pressed himself up against her in a tight embrace. He was sliding his cock up and down the crack of her ass and teasing her nipple clamps while I sucked her clit. John soon pushed her forward into a 69 position on top of me. She engulfed my dick as I very closely watched John push into her pussy. I am sure she watched him entering her on television too as her sucking didn't last long.

I alternated between sucking on Penny's clit, licking her juices from John's dick, and sucking on his balls as John violently fucked her. I could feel the chain from her nipple clamps sliding around on my stomach with his trusts into her. Penny began to lightly moan, and I knew that her orgasm was quickly approaching. To help her through, I concentrated all of my efforts on her clit. Her stocking covered thighs clamped down on my head with her orgasm as I sucked hard on her clit.

John continued fucking her limp body as she collapsed on top of me. Knowing her clit was overly sensitive at the time, I shifted my focus to getting John closer to cuming too. I stretched my neck forward to suck his balls in my mouth, and traced my tongue all over his tight sack. He managed to hold off his orgasm long enough for Penny to slightly recover, and she began to move off of me. As she stood up, John's dick slid out of her pussy and pulled with it a glob of her cum that landed right on my nose and mouth.

Once John moved out of the way, I pulled the butt-plug out of Penny's ass and told her to sit on my dick. Before she had a chance, I turned to the side so the camera would be focused on my dick going into her tight ass. I watched the television as my cock disappeared slowly inside her. John gave her a moment to settle and begin bouncing on my dick before taking his place between her legs. I could feel his dick rubbing against mine as he slid inside of her. We quickly found our rhythm and were thrusting in and out of her in unison. He and I were so close to being on edge already that it didn't take long before the tale-tale grunts of our impending orgasms. With a few final thrusts, John began pumping his cum inside her pushing me over the edge too.

Penny and John collapsed on top of me for a moment catching their breath. After John was able, he pulled out of Penny, stopped the camcorder, and left without saying a word. Penny and I just laid on the ottoman enjoying the bliss of another amazing night together. As my cock softened and slid out of her ass, cum was running out both of her holes and onto me. I lightly rubbed my hands over her naked body while replaying the events in my head.

Penny eventually broke the silence. "That was absolutely amazing!"

"What was your favorite part?"

"Hearing you tell me you loved me while I was sucking John's cock." She replied after a moment. "But, I have to admit, it turned me on watching him fuck your face too."

My cock twitched at her words, and I gave a playful tug on her nipple clamps to show her it was ok.

muffin928
muffin928
48 Followers
12