Experiments With A Hot Latina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers

I watched, memorized as he slowly pulled the thin straps of her cocktail dress off of her shoulders and then lowered them to expose her perfectly round breasts. She watched my expression and I turned away for a second and shook my head unsure of where this was heading and if I could deal with it.

I think she knew I was thinking about bailing out through the door so she came back to me, kissed me on the check and said, "It's my birthday. I want you to watch me."

Then suddenly it all dawned on me in a flash. All those conversations we had about me telling her how I had been so turned on watching her dance with other guys and me telling her how horny I got watching her getting fingered at the first party. I guess she thought she was doing this for me too. But watching her getting fucked by another guy wasn't exactly what I was expecting tonight, if ever.

She smiled, lowered her head, and bit her lip seductively. Then she backed away from me again, looking into my eyes the whole time, and she returned to where Trent was standing by the bed. She moved to his side and slowly squatted down in front of him still looking at me. She reached up and the two of them worked together to remove his belt and then unzip and lower his pants. My heart was beating out of my chest as I watched her grab his big cock with both her hands and wrap her lips around him. She began to suck him so perfectly as she had done with me in my truck that night. I had very mixed emotions watching this scene play out in front of me, but there was no denying that my cock was hard and getting harder.

Eventually, Trent picked her up and pushed her down on the bed, let his pants fall, pulled his shirt off, and then got on his knees in front of her. He lifted her dress up so it was now bunched up into just a small piece of fabric around her tummy. Then he pulled her tiny black thong to one side and grabbed onto both of her thighs with her legs and heels dangling high in the air. He began to suck on her pussy and she wiggled with pleasure. I could clearly see him teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue and she was loving it. After a bit, she raised her head up and waved her finger for me to come closer.

I moved next to the bed and then she whispered, "take your pants off."

I unzipped myself slowly, lowered my pants, and began to stroke my own cock as i watched him working on her, even faster now, with his tongue. We were suddenly interrupted briefly by an older gray-haired man who opened the door. He looked in for a moment, got an eyeful, and said, "sorry". Then he closed the door.

I think it might have been the owner of the house and we were probably in his bedroom but the two of them didn't even stop or care to see who it was.

After a few minutes, Trent finally stood up and fed his big swollen cock into her wet pussy while still standing at the edge of the bed.

She rocked her body and arched her bare perfect tits up into the air and moaned, "Ohhh...you feel so good in me..."

I couldn't believe I was just standing there watching them fuck. I had already started thinking of her as my girlfriend and now I didn't know what to think. But she looked so damn hot getting drilled by him. He lifted her legs and put her high heels over his shoulders and continued sliding in and out of her as she squealed loudly with her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes and reached out to me. I put my cock into her hand and she stroked me for a bit before pulling me down toward her mouth.

I got into position to straddle her face and worked my cock into her throat as he fucked her. Then she moved onto her side so I could have a standing right angle to her mouth and able to stroke even deeper, fucking her gorgeous face. He lifted up one of her legs into the air with his hand around her ankle and he reached down with his other hand and wrapped it around her firm tit and squeezed gently. Finally, I just couldn't hold it any longer. I let out a deep long moan, pulled out, and shot my load all over her face and hair. This set off a chain reaction and he started grunting and Elena screamed with pleasure as he pounded his seed into her body.

I just stood there looking down at her pretty wet cum covered face. She was out of breath and her body was heaving. Trent pulled his dripping wet cock out of her and stumbled to the bathroom to towel off.

She looked up at me and smiled and in a very soft voice asked, "Did you like that. Watching me?"

I just shook my head, and said, "I guess."

Then she leaned over to kiss my cock and she wrapped her mouth around it and suckled on it gently the way she likes to do. I could see streams of my cum all over her forehead, nose, and cheeks. She pulled my cock out of her mouth for a moment, wiped some of the cum off of her face with her fingers and then fed it into her mouth and moaned, "Ummmm....". Then she pulled my cock back into deep into her mouth again.

Meanwhile, Trent returned from the bathroom, pulled up his pants and put his shirt on, slipped on his shoes, and said, 'Happy birthday, Elena." Then he left without her even answering or looking back at him.

She just looked up at me and said, "I want more." And she sucked slurped on me until I was hard again.

I pounced on her body in the middle of the bed and fucked her hard, feeling her wet cum soaked moist body under me. I could also feel Trent's spent seed leaking out all over my cock and balls as I slid in and out of her. I looked into her eyes and face still wet with my own cum and I blasted her full of another load of cum and then just laid on top of her.

I finally rolled off of her and looked at her and said , "You are fucking crazy!"

She just grinned and shrugged.

Geez, I thought to myself, this is turning out to be one weird relationship, I wondered if I could handle this.

Looking back on that night it would have been hard for me to imagine that less than three years later, I would be married to this girl. But there would be many more wild sexual experiments yet to come.

Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers
12