Expired Magic

Story Info
Alex and Sarah discover some expired magical trinkets.
19.1k words
4.34
56.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Potrzebie
Potrzebie
34 Followers

"Is there something the matter Mr. Matthews?"

Rolling his eyes and turning to face the front of the class, Alex Matthews answered "No, Ms. Harris..."

"Good, then we can continue on..." replied an obviously displeased Ms. Harris, "Now, on to the demonstration portion of the lesson..."

Alex was distracted by his girlfriend Sarah at the back of the class. He was the more reserved one in the relationship and she was a bit of a troublemaker. He just couldn't understand why, in the last month of their senior year, they were still being taught the same sex ed over and over. A rise in teen pregnancies in the area had put more pressure on the school to really hammer home the ideas of using birth control and practicing safe sex, but this seemed a little excessive. Alex and Sarah were passing lewd drawing back and forth to eachother and giggling. Their minds were already on their fantastic summer plans, a blowout before starting college in the fall.

"There is a very important thing to remember when putting on a condom..." continued Ms. Harris.

Alex's parents had passed away when he was a child and he had been essentially living on his own. They had left him with a considerable trust that could support him for many years. Due to the fact that there was no immediate family, he was left to his own devices when he turned 18 a few months ago. Sarah's parents were pretty out of touch as well. They had divorced a couple years ago, and were too busy with their own lives to keep close track of her. Alex and Sarah were deeply in love however, and had been going out for a long time.

Ms. Harris fumbled with her props, and struggled to rip a condom from the package.

"When a man is...aroused" she said, blushing "he produces a bit of what is called 'pre-cum' on the tip of his penis. This fluid contains all of the necessary ingredients to transmit an STD or even get a woman pregnant."

She flipped the lubricated condom over to show the class.

"Now... if in the heat of the moment you were to accidentally touch the wrong side of the condom to the tip of the penis, the protection would almost be worthless. It would still be a slim chance of impregnation, but the risk is there. If this happens, toss it out and use a fresh one." she said, matter-of-factly.

Alex and Sarah were staring out of the window, daydreaming for summer. Alex had decided to use his money to rent a beach house for the entire summer. It would be just the two of them, and maybe a few visiting friends. They would tan by the pool all day, smoke weed, relax, and have fun without any restrictions.

The bell rang, and everyone was out the door.

---The Beach House---

They had finally reached the house, an isolated mansion of a place far from their town. They explored the rooms, noting that they should sleep in a different bed every night to make full use of the place. The came to the top of the house and looked out over their private beach. Alex's hand was stroking Sarah's back slowly.

"Well...I think it's time to get some sun" declared Sarah.

Alex nodded and continued watching the view as she went in to get changed. Alex waited a minute and snuck after her. He had seen her naked many times before, but the voyeur in him just wanted a little peek. Besides, they were teenagers, alone in a beach house for a whole summer, obviously some fun was going to be had. He made his way to the master suite and tried to catch a glance through the door. Sarah, however, had a plan of her own and heard him coming. While he was trying to find the best way to get a shot in through the door, she snuck out of the side door and grabbed him, covering his eyes with her hand. Leaning in very close to his ear she breathed heavily on his ear. The warmth of her breath sent a tingle down his back.

"What are you doing, you bad boy..." sticking her tongue out to caress his earlobe. "Were you trying to..spy on me?"

He felt her breasts pushing into his back, stirring his erection. Not letting up her grip, she continued, achingly slowly

"I think... you'll have to be punished for this" she moaned as she slid her hands down his chest and into his pants. She tickled and squeezed his growing bulge. Then she released it and pushed him through the door and onto the bed.

He lay back, leaning on his elbows as she stood over him. He ran his eyes over the gorgeous figure in front of him. She was in her bikini still, a delicate striped two piece that hugged her in just the right places. Her long hair fell messily over the front of her shoulders. Her perky, full B-cup breasts stood at attention, the nipples making themselves known through the thin fabric of her suit.

Sarah bit her lip sexily as she devoured the view of the boy in front of her. Moaning, she caressed her body and felt her breasts through the suit. She sauntered over and spread his legs wide as she dropped down. Inhaling deeply, she ran her cheek along his pants, stopping just short of his bulge. "Mmm...it's going to be a long summer...maybe we should pace ourselves?" - Sarah teased. Alex moaned in frustration. He watched her big doe eyes, outlined in black mascara, as she grinned and unzipped his pants. While snaking out his cock, she considered it a good size, but for her, bigger was always better. She ran her lips up its length, and flicked the tip with her tongue.

Alex's head rolled back, eyes shut tight. She quickly engulfed the head, and he gasped at the warm sensation. She slowly slid down the shaft, taking as much of him in as she could. Meanwhile, her hand had pulled one breast free from her bikini and she was massaging it slowly. Her other hand grabbed his shaft and began to increase in speed. As her head bobbed faster, she moved her hand down to her aching pussy. It had nearly soaked her bikini bottoms. She teased her clit through the fabric, moaning as her head moved faster and faster on Alex's cock. She felt like she was on a hair trigger and was very close to cumming. She shoved her hand down into her bikini and this direct contact to her clit sent her over the edge. She started cumming immediately and began to speed up on Alex's cock. He came soon after and she stayed on him, swallowing every last drop.

After she released his dick with a pop, she smiled and wiped the edges of her lips. Then she snuggled up next to him in bed, both of them a gasping pile of sweat. He groaned with half shut eyes "This is going to be a great summer..."

-------The Abandoned Shop-----------

A few days later they were riding bikes around the relatively deserted beach town. After getting some ice cream, they headed a little further down the main road. There were a few areas around town that used to be more popular, but there was a sort of bust in family-fun facilities in the area after the early 90's. The rode past deserted drive-in's, roller rinks, go-cart tracks and arcades. Just past a mossy, overgrown mini-golf course, a small abandoned store lay in the middle of a gravel parking lot. It looked like an old gas station or convenience store that had been converted into something else. The sign on the roof read "Spells R' Us." in pearlescent blue and white, with a little wave of cartoon smoke. Since they hadn't seen a car for the past 5 minutes, they decided to pull over and check it out, and have a little smoke behind the shop.

After pedaling some laps around the building, and making sure it was vacant, they parked their bikes around back. As Sarah laid her bike against the trashcan out back, Alex came up behind her and pinned her against the wall. There was a pause while they inhaled each others scent - breathing heavily while they started to kiss. After a few minutes of this, Sarah pushed Alex off her with a little moan.

"Allll right lover boy, let's smoke a bowl and make our way back to somewhere a little more comfortable, eh?" She winked at him. Feigning disappointment, and then catching her eye with a wry smile, Alex agreed.

After checking their bag for materials, Alex realized "Shit...I think we forgot a lighter..."

They double and triple checked the bag, and turned out all of their pockets, but there wasn't anything there. Desperate, they decided to try and get into this abandoned store. Surely some maintenance guy left some matches or something they could use...and in any case they might find some cool stuff to take.

They conveniently found that the padlock on the backdoor was very weak from rust, and it didn't take much more than a blow from a nearby pipe to bend it off. They pushed against the door and felt a rush of cool, stale air come at them. The air seemed to have a sort of sparkle to it too... They stepped into the dark back room, dimly illuminated by the afternoon sun. After finding the light switch and realizing that the building still happened to have electricity, they flipped it and gasped at what they saw.

The store still seemed perfectly in tact from whatever it used to be, with only a fine layer of dust. There were objects they had never seen before, many of which you would expect to find in a psychic's waiting room. They were drawn to one corner of the shop especially. It was a little boutique of sexual items with strange names they had never heard of.

They grabbed a few bottles of lotions, various objects that looked like sex toys from the future, some "magical" pleasure increasing condoms, and other interesting looking things. Of course they never even considered that they were anything more than gag gifts designed for bachelor parties and things like that, but they could definitely make use of them anyway. After inspecting this portion of the store for a while, they began to feel like someone was watching them. They gathered the last of the display in their bag, hurried out of the store and road back to the beach house on their bikes.

--

They arrived home just as the sun was filling the sky with a warm red and purple glow.

"Hey," said Sarah, as they were walking up the stairs "we should go out on the balcony and watch the sunset...now that we're somewhere that has a lighter." Alex laughed and raced her up the stairs.

Out on the balcony, they exhaled and watched the sun dip behind the heavy strands of clouds. They were entwined around each other on an oversized deck chair. As their buzz set in, they began running their fingers over each other's arms and chests, enjoying the feeling of their nails on the other's skin. These touches got a little heavier, as their heart rate began to rise. Eventually their lips began to gently rub together, and their rough tongues played across the outer edges. Sarah gave a small laugh as her hand began to run dangerously close to the rock hard bulge forming in Alex's shorts. Alex caught her hand and stopped her suddenly.

"Ah ah ah..." he said, in a low growl "You said we needed to go somewhere more comfortable. Besides..we just got all of that awesome stuff from that store...don't you think we should try putting it to use?" She tried a little further in convincing him with her hand, but instead he scooped her up and carried her inside towards the bed.

He laid her down on the bed, their mouths firmly latched together. They began to rip each other's clothes off, in an urge to feel the other's naked flesh. She scooped up his package still held in his boxers ,and gently tickled her fingers along it's length. He moaned and pushed her further down on the bed.

Breaking away for a second, he reached into the bag and grabbed something at random. He pulled out a small bottle of liquid labelled "Lightning Speed", and a strip of condom's labelled "For enhancing His and Her pleasure." They usually skipped condoms since Sarah had been on the pill and was very good about staying on schedule, but he figured if it had some special ribs or lotions or something, it could be pretty fun. The bottle of "Lightning Speed" liquid indicated it was to "make things happen for her, even faster! Just apply directly to a normal latex condom"

Sarah was writhing on the bed, finger her pussy with one hand, and groping her breast with the other - her eyes shut tight with pleasure.

Alex positioned himself on top of her and ripped open the condom package. He sloppily applied some of the liquid to the condom, as noted on the front of the bottle, and attempted to roll it down his length. He couldn't quite get it on the first try, but after some fumbling, he managed to get it on correctly. He then held her shoulders down and slid himself into her tight, but incredibly lubricated hole.

They both immediately felt like their genitals had been hooked up to a surprising, but gentle electrical force - like a humming motor. They were lost in immense pleasure, as they built from a slow grind to a full speed fucking. Their genital area was a blur as Alex slammed her faster and faster. After no more than a minute, Sarah was cumming at full force, screaming and clawing Alex's back. Usually getting stoned would make it harder for both of them to get off, but this time was very different for her. Luckily, Alex still had some stamina remaining.

As he continued, he noticed an unusual feeling in his penis. It felt like it were shrinking somehow. Sarah also noted in some still sane area of her mind, that she felt somehow shallower as he entered her fully. They continued like this, eyes closed, a mess of sweat and pleasure. Sarah continued coming every so often, while Alex still had not come. He felt like he was continuously on the edge, so he kept building more and more.

They both were so gone that they failed to notice that at some point Alex's cock had ceased to penetrate Sarah's pussy, but rather the situation had become quite the opposite. Their genitals had slowly grown inverted over the course of about 5 minutes, and now Alex was riding on top of Sarah's cock. They were both so wrapped up in the amazing feelings, that they just hadn't noticed that Alex suddenly had a pussy.

Instinctively, Sarah rolled Alex over on his back and began taking him in missionary position. Alex than reached up and grazed his chest. A shiver came over him as he touched his newly sensitive nipple. Sarah's eyes opened slightly and she came to some small realization of what exactly was happening. "Oh my god, Alex, what's happening to us?!"

Alex was too caught up in the feeling of being fucked, that he couldn't find words to respond. Instead he moaned, in a slightly higher tone than normal. Sarah felt like she was flying on automatic and continued on as they continued to transform. Meanwhile, Alex was closer than ever, and as his orgasm crashed over him, Sarah gasped as his chest began to inflate slightly, and two small breasts began to rise with every thrust of her new cock. Alex continued cumming very hard. The sight of all of this dragged Sarah over the edge for the last time, and she came inside Alex, filling the condom. The feeling was too much for both of them, and they passed out wrapped around each other.

--The discovery--

They ended up sleeping until morning. As the sun snuck in through the blinds, Sarah was awoken to find herself still inside Alex. She seemed to have morning wood, even, and pulled herself out slowly. Alex moaned softly as she resettled. She found a full condom still attached to herself and cleaned it off with a tissue. After inspecting herself a little bit, she nudged Alex awake.

"Hey..baby..um..something happened last night..." she said, gently. Alex just looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Here..look..." she said, as she dragged the covers slowly off Alex's body. He shivered as he felt the cloth slide over his nipples to reveal a budding pair of very round A cup breasts. His eyes opened wide as the cloth continued down over his flat stomach, and eventually showed a hairless pussy where his proud penis once was.

They both looked in disbelief for a few moments, while Alex moved her hands to touch her body. Moving up to touch her breasts and confirm her new reality. She shivered as she touched her nipple and it responded hardening to a little point. Then she felt something warm pressing against her thigh - Sarah had been watching these ministrations and her dick was getting more erect in response.

"Uhhh...Sarah...is that what I think it is?" asked Alex, in a haze

"Mmmm...probably..." moaned Sarah as she pulled back the covers to reveal her magically created cock and balls. It was a respectable size, especially compared to Alex's old equipment - about 6.5 inches, thick and uncut - with heavy balls to match. It looked even bigger on her petite feminine frame. She reached her hand down and gave it a small stroke to demonstrate its hardness.

Alex's eyes widened in response - she couldn't believe that this had happened and that that whole thing had been in her last night. She felt oddly calm about the whole situation.

"Oh my god..." whispered Alex, unable to take her eyes off Sarah's stroking "what's happened to us?"

Sarah also felt relatively at peace with having her pussy be replaced with this new addition...she also felt very horny.

"Hmm..it must have something to do with that condom and that lotion from last night. I can't say I'm unhappy at the moment though...besides...there has to be something in that big bag of tricks that can reverse this all, right? I think we can have a little more fun..." Sarah's breathing became deeper as she pushed herself closer to Alex's new smaller frame - pressing her new length into his soft thigh.

Alex felt his new pussy begin to get wet in response. It was as if they had no control over the situation - but maybe she was right, there had to be some way to reverse this - what was the harm in some exploration. They had always had a kinky side...this was a little more extreme than usual, but chances like this don't come along too often.

Sarah grabbed some more of the "Lightning Speed" lotion and squirted some into her hand. As the started bringing her dick against Alex's thigh, she reached down with the lotion and started to tease Alex's glistening folds. Alex moaned quietly in her new voice as the lotion slicked all over her sex. She could feel herself getting warmer and her heart flutter. Sarah continued to work her closer to and closer - in record time. Just as she felt she was reaching the edge, Sarah backed off as Alex cried out softly. Sarah then maneuvered herself on top of Alex - her breasts covered in a sheen of perspiration. She positioned her new thick cock at the entrance to Alex's waiting pussy and pulled it up and down over her clit and folds as Alex began writhing. Her cock was coated in Alex's juices and the magical lotion.

"Ohhh..god...why does this feel sooo good." whimpered Alex

"You think that's good...wait until you try this again...without a condom this time..." Sarah breathed as she began pressing achingly slowly into Alex's vagina. She wanted to feel every little ripple as she went to the hilt. Her breasts were hanging over Alex's smaller ones, occasionally brushing their nipples together. Alex was lost in the feeling of being filled - her pussy being spread open by Sarah's thickness. Alex's eyes rolled back in her head as Sarah reached bottom...and then began to slowly thrust.

Sarah's speed began to increase as Alex's breathing picked up. They were both lost in pleasure as they began rocking while Sarah continued to pound deeper and deeper. Alex's orgasm kept building and building

"Ahh...mmm...god you're so thick inside me...I can't believe how good this feels" Alex's words felt like they were coming out of a cheesy erotic fiction book. Sarah just smiled and closed her eyes as she focused on how intense the feelings were coming from her cock. She kept speeding up, approaching her own explosion. Alex's moans suddenly began to heighten in urgency which pushed Sarah close to the edge.

"Ah...I'm so close...please keep...mmmMMM..ahhh...going" breathed Alex

Potrzebie
Potrzebie
34 Followers