Expired Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah...mmm..baby...if I keep going...I might not get out in time" said Sarah, lost in her trusting

"Mmmm its ok...I want to feel it...I want to feel you come inside me...ahh!...Do it! Fill me up...mmm... with that big cock...fill your little slut, Sarah" Alex had no idea where these words were coming from, but she screamed as the first waves were crashing over her.

With this, Sarah passed the point of no return - she felt her balls tighten and her dick expand as she sprayed deep into Alex's new pussy - splashing all over her cervix. Alex felt her go and exploded at the same time - her pussy sucking up every drop of sperm.

They slowed down while breathing heavily - embracing each other and not quite sure what had just come over them.

After cleaning up and showering - they chatted while eating breakfast.

"Well this is certainly going to take some getting used to" mumbled Sarah while getting used to sitting with a big new appendage between her legs.

Alex walked over to the table, still adjusting to the different weights in new places and how they affected her walking.

"Yeah...I mean...I'm still feeling oddly comfortable with this" Alex said, gesturing to her new shape. " I've always been curious what it has been like to be a woman - and it's not like we had any other big plans this summer - so I guess a little while can't hurt until we figure out something in that bag that can help us transition back to normal. Speaking of which...maybe we should take a closer look at the stuff we've used so far?"

"Good idea - even though these first items were a little weird...I can't say I'm disappointed with the results" Sarah said, while giving Alex a look up and down. She had experimented with other girls before, so she still felt a lot to like about Alex's new form. She was absent-mindedly touching her dick through her jeans and enjoying its soft firmness and warmth against her thigh. "Besides - if this is the start - just imagine what else we have in that bag of tricks - maybe we should pace ourselves? Let me go grab that lotion and that condom wrapper and see if there are any more clues about what happened. We can probably be a little more careful next time - and avoid these little...mishaps" Sarah stood up and headed into the bedroom.

Alex continued eating her cereal and looked out over the beach and the ocean. She was admiring the view and thinking about their plans for the summer. Sarah was grabbing the containers in the other room. While she did, she looked a bit at the stuff they had grabbed from the abandoned store. Something caught her eye - a small bottle of liquid "Jasmine's Breast Enhancer." She was thinking about how she would love to see Alex with a little more than the modest chest she had gotten. She pocketed it, but decided to have a little fun and not tell Alex.

Sarah walked back in with the containers with a wry grin on her face. "Well..." she started "this wrapper explains a little bit of what happened here. It looks like it has a warning about being used past its expiration date as unintended side effects may occur. It also says the inside and outside have different coatings, and mixing them up can cause issues like...this" as she patted her crotch. "Looks like your fumbling might have cost you your dick last night, mister...or should I say...miss" she teased.

"Hey!" Alex frowned "Maybe if you hadn't gotten me so excited..." she trailed off.

"And the lotion explains some things too." Sarah said, turning the bottle around "It looks like it is designed to do a little more than speed up the rise to an orgasm."

"Uh...speed up what else?" Alex got up to look at the fine print with her.

The bottle design read: "Lightning Speed - make things happen for her, even faster! Just apply directly to a normal Latex condom. Reach your orgasm ins record time." On the back it read: "Warning - not intended to be combined with other magical ointments and devices as it may cause them to act in rapid and unpredictable ways. Orgasms will come on faster, but growth formulas will act unpredictably. In rare cases, usage during pregnancy can cause the gestation period to become compressed into almost a third of the length."

Alex gulped.

With all the fun they had been having, she hadn't considered the potential consequences. Her mind drifted back to sex ed class where they made it seem like it pregnancy happened at the slightest breeze...and Sarah had definitely shot a lot into her earlier that day...

Sarah on the other hand was considering the possibilities. She had always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant, but the timeline seemed like a drag. Ever since puberty, she had been fascinated with what it would be like to get knocked up - to watch her body change - to have her belly to swell up huge, and her breasts fill with milk. Obviously her cock was presenting a challenge for now, but that Spell shop had to have something for that.

"Uhhh...do you think...I should worry about this?" Alex asked.

Sarah smiled "Oh please...it doesn't happen that easily - people take months or years to get pregnant sometimes. I've only fucked you like once so far - and who knows if you even have the full equipment for that." She looked Alex in the eye, trying to calm her concerned expression. "I don't think we need to be worried. And anyway if you think thats the only time we'll play like that...well you're dreaming" she leaned in and gave Alex a deep kiss.

When they broke their kiss, Alex looked into her eyes and out at the beach. "Well...you're probably right...I'm just being silly. Now what do you say we go check out the beach...as long as you let me borrow one of your bikinis..."

"Sounds great...let's get suited up, you hottie" Sarah said as her mind drifted to some new possibilities.

———

Beach Growth

Before they headed down to the beach - while Alex was taking her time trying to figure out exactly how to wear her first bikini, Sarah took some suntan lotion into the bathroom and tried to figure out how to mix is with some of the "Jasmine's Breast Enhancer" she had grabbed from earlier.. She was careful to read the instructions this time and just mixed a small dosage into the lotion. They had all summer to get huge tits - might as well start off slow. She thought it would be fun to have Alex's little boobs grow little by little until they were as big as hers. She looked at her own breasts in the mirror and felt their weight through her bikini top. Her cock stiffened a bit in response - thinking about growing hers just a little bit more. She wondered if she could grow some other things too...

Before she got carried away, Alex knocked on the door "Hey - you're not having any fun without me in there are you?"

Sarah composed herself and stashed the oil "Hah...no...not yet anyway"...

Down on the beach, Alex unfurled a towel as Sarah surveyed the area. It really was a private beach - she could make out some people a few miles out, but they had tons of space to themselves. Alex pulled out the grinder and started to prep some joints for the afternoon.

Sarah squirted some of the lotion into her hands and started to rub it all over. It added a slight iridescent glow to her skin and felt super silky. She lifted off her bikini top and rubbed it into her breasts, making sure to get it all over.

Alex looked over from her rolling and watched Sarah putting on this little show. Even though this was all so new, Alex felt a little jealous of her tits. She knew what it was like to get fucked, but now she wondered what it was like to have real breasts that hung down low and got tossed around by each thrust. She felt herself getting flush and warm down there, but kept her mind on task.

Sarah walked behind Alex and started rubbing lotion into her back as she finished up rolling the first joint. They both looked out on the ocean and listened to the crashing waves. Sarah's hands drifted past Alex's back and started to reach under her top, grabbing her little puffy mounds. She made sure to give her breasts a good coating. They were so soft, but stood out proudly on her chest. Alex moaned a bit at the feeling of her little nipples getting flicked and rubbed - the lotion made them feel warm and tingly.

"Mm...feels really good...but we shouldn't take it too far out here.." said Alex as she lit up the first joint.

""Oh I know...but no one's around...doesn't mean I can't feel you up a little bit." teased Sarah.

They hung out on their towels for a bit, passing the joint back and forth while tanning and reading. Alex was on her back and had decided to take her top off to get a nice even tan. She drifted off to sleep in the sun while Sarah was just reading a trashy magazine and enjoying her high.

A little time had passed and she couldn't tell if it was the weed or the lotion, but her tits felt really good all of a sudden, but her top started to feel a little tight. She looked down and could make out the faintest signs of growth. Her top pulled tighter as her breasts slowly expanded from a perky B to a nice round C cup. Her cock was straining her bottoms at this point, as she reached up to feel their new weight expanding slowly into her delicate hands. After her growth had subsided, she looked over at Alex sleeping next to her.

Alex had a face on that looked like she was having a really good dream. Sarah watched her chest. At first it felt like a slight optical illusion from the weed, but then she saw Alex's little buds start to grow - slowly. They plumped a bit and started to round out even more - her small aerolas expanding and gaining new suckable folds. They settled into a small but respectable B cup - not too much larger, but Alex would probably notice when she woke up.

Sarah couldn't believe her luck as she touched herself through her panties. She stared at Alex's chest tickled her cock and felt the smooth, thin skin slipping against her rigid length.

Alex stirred and began to wake up from and feeling quite baked by the sun on her front. In her haze, she smiled at Sarah, and shifted herself to roll over and felt something a little off, but brushed it off and fell back asleep on her front.

Sarah sidled up next to Alex and dozed off with her hand resting on her crotch.

About an hour later - it was nearing sunset, Alex woke up from some oddly sexy dreams and sat up. She noticed a little more weight on her chest as she sat back against her arms. She looked down and her breasts weren't much more than pecs before, but now they had a little more of a curve as they sloped off to either side of her. She reached up her small hands and cupped one of them, feeling their weight. They didn't fill her hand yet, but she bit her lip as she felt her nipples - god they were sensitive. She wondered if this was just another side effect of these magical items. Being a girl wasn't so bad, she thought.

Alex looked over at Sarah snoozing on her towel - did her breasts look bigger too? Her eyes drifted down to the bulge in Sarah's panties - it looked pretty strange to see such a large lump down there in such small confines. She felt herself getting a little wet when remembering the events of this morning - something about her new body just seemed so pent up and insatiable. There was so still much to explore. A desire started building and she looked around the beach to see if anyone was approaching - she had a naughty idea. She licked her lips and slid down closer to Sarah's crotch, being careful not to wake her.

First she started lightly touching Sarah's bulge - testing her response. Sarah was usually a pretty heavy sleeper - but it was time to see if she would wake up from her first blowjob...

Alex danced her fingers over the fabric, and felt Sarah's cock begin to stir and press against her panties. Alex touched it more forcefully as it unfurled and lengthened. It started to peek out above the top of Sarah's panties - and Alex's mouth started to water. She put her head closer to Sarah's panties and inhaled the musky aroma. She gently untied the knots holding the bottoms together and Sarah's pulsing dick sprang up. Alex was so curious about how it would taste.

She leaned in and tentatively stuck her tongue out - feeling the velvety smoothness of the head of her cock. She tasted the saltiness of the precum that was starting to form on the tip. Her hair was hanging in her face - tickling it. She swirled around the tip, marveling at how soft, but rigid the whole thing felt. As she started slowly rubbing the head on her lips. Luckily her cock wasn't so big she could get her lips all the way around -Sarah started to smile and stir.

"Mmmm...oh dear...seems like someone can't help themselves in their new body...ooh...look - you are getting some real titties now" Alex laughed quietly

Alex moaned as she stuck Sarah's warm cock into her mouth. Sarah threw her head back at the sudden warm sensation and the slickness of her mouth.

"OH god - - WOW - no wonder you're such a fan of blowjobs - this is incredible - and you're just getting started." said Sarah - closing her eyes and enjoying the sensations of Alex's inviting mouth.

Ale felt her new tight pussy getting wetter when she heard Sarah's moans of enjoyment. She reached her hand up to grab Sarah's length and stroke the bottom while working the top with her mouth.

"Whoa...who knew you would turn out to be such an expert ...mmmm...cocksucker...although I suppose you learned a bit from me...OOH...oh you little slut...keep this up and I'm going to cum in that little mouth of yours" moaned Sarah

Alex began to pick up the pace - the sucking and popping sounds getting louder in her head. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this but boy was it was a lot of work. She could feel her little tits flopping around as she bobbed up and down.

Sarah's moans were getting louder and increasing intensity - "OHHH god...yes! Keep going..." she reached up and felt her new tits as well " mmm...just like that...ohh...ohh...OHHHH" - Sarah's cock stiffened and Alex brought her over the edge. Thick ropes of cum started shooting into Alex's mouth - causing her to gag a bit at the sudden rush - but she kept her lips firmly wrapped around.

After Sarah was finished - Alex let her cock go with a pop and swallowed every drop as Sarah shuddered and giggled from pleasure.

Alex nestled next to Sarah and they watched the orange and pink sunset going down over the beach.

"I hope you enjoyed that...seems like you did just a little bit" smiled Alex, still tasting the salt on her lips

Sarah was still in a daze - she just smiled, winked at Alex and tapped her nose gently with a finger.

——————————————————

The Surprise -

Over the next few week, things continued pretty much as normal - as normal as they could be anyway. They went shopping together - Alex got to experience the joys of her first shopping trip as a girl. She got a collection of things like bras and panties for herself - a couple new bathing suits and some other awesome things to try on. Sarah helped her make some informed decisions about what would be the most versatile. Alex felt a little bloated, but still admired her toned stomach and the soft curve of her tits when looking at herself in the changing booth mirror. Her hair was growing in faster by the day too - it was already almost touching her shoulders - she would need a haircut soon. Her face was feeling more feminized too, as the days went on. If she were still a guy, she'd be super attracted.

Now that they had their arms full of bags and headed out to their car. Sarah was admiring Alex's shapely ass in the new jeans they had picked up. She gave it a playful tap while they loaded the bags into the trunk.

"Well you seem to be enjoying yourself so far, miss" said Sarah as she started the car.

Alex laughed and looked out the window. "Yeah - you know - there's something that feels really good about this. I'm not sure if I'm really into it for the long haul, but its kind of a once in a lifetime experience - I might as well enjoy it. Especially if I have someone so awesome to enjoy it with..." she squeezed Sarah's shoulder gently.

They got back to the beach house and had some leftovers for dinner - they fooled around a bit and smoked before passing out in front of the TV in the main living room.

The next morning, Alex woke up snuggled next to Sarah on the couch under a blanket. Her stomach felt a little sour "Urp...ooh...maybe those leftovers weren't the brightest idea..."

She could feel something rising in her throat all of a sudden and hopped up quickly and ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents into the toilet.

Sarah stirred and heard Sarah's retching. She called out - drowsily - "Hey babe? You alright in there?"

Alex answered between waves - breathing heavily - "Yeah...I think something from those leftovers isn't agreeing with me or something...how do you feel?"

"Oh baby...sorry to hear that...I feel alright actually..." said Sarah, as she reached down to touch her morning wood - a new tradition she was enjoying quite a bit. She was even starting to get curious about what it might feel like to be even larger...8...9...even 10 inches...it might feel like a baseball bat, but it must feel so powerful too. She didn't think Alex would mind the change either...

Sarah stopped her lazy stroking as Alex came back to the couch and climbed in next to Sarah.

"Hmm...I wonder what it was the the leftovers because I ate more of them than you did, and I feel totally fine." said Sarah, looking concerned. She draped her arm over Alex who was just trying to compose herself.

"Well..." sighed Alex "whatever it is, it sucks...hah - definitely feel better after getting some of it out though"

The cuddled for a bit on the couch and started talking about their plans for the week. Sarah offered to show Alex how to put on makeup and do her hair properly. They talked about hitting a nearby nightspot in a few days and trying to meet up with some old friend's of Sarah's. Alex was a little nervous because she hadn't really hung out with anyone since her change.

Sarah ran her fingers through Alex's wavy hair - slightly tacky with sea salt and sweat. She rested her forehead against Alex's neck and inhaled her scent. They both just laid there, enjoying the sound of the waves.

Alex broke the silence "I...kind of like this..."

Sarah felt a stirring in her crotch and gently pushed her penis against Alex's soft butt.

Alex felt her hardness and moved away bit - "Haha..." she sighed "oh come on...I did just throw up - not quite in the mood yet - I should probably brush my teeth. Not saying you weren't a little pushy before when it came to sex, but that dick of yours has certainly bolstered your confidence hah - not saying I don't enjoy it though." she paused - blushing

"What I mean was I actually like this - being a girl" she wrapped her arms tightly around herself for emphasis. "I don't mean that- " Alex said - measured - choosing her words carefully " I would always want to stay like this - necessarily." she looked off into the distance as Sarah's chin rested on her back as she listened "but for now...it's...nice, And If you're alright with it - I would like to stay like this for a while longer - just to see how its goes"

Sarah squeezed her - lovingly this time - "Anything for you - I think I'll find you sexy either way. It's definitely weird to have this big thing dangling down there for me too."She shifted to adjust her new testicles being stuck to her thigh - " It definitely increases my usual cravings... but I think I'm ok trying it out for a little while longer - as long as it's with you...it still technically feels like I just up and took it from you - like it still belongs to you." Alex gave a weak laugh at this - "I gotta say it's great, but I'm sure I'll want a pussy back at some point - at least for a little while. These orgasms are pretty damn addictive though - not sure how you even turn this thing off."