Expired Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD...yes...I want it, Nick...fuck me...I want that thick cock to cum for me...I want you to coat my insides with your seed. Pleasssse" Alex felt compelled to say this stuff while squeezing down on his cock with her muscles. She looked into his eyes and gave him a pleading look before contorting her mouth into another jolt of pleasure. She was rubbing her clit as her thrust into her. She wanted to cum desperately, but she felt a block - like she needed his semen to push her over the edge.

Nick was having trouble controlling himself when she talked like that. He definitely didn't want to get her pregnant, but she was one of the hottest girls he had been with in a while, and he didn't want to disappoint.

"I want you to shoot your load deep in my hot wet pussy Nick...please...please...fuck MEE...ohh...ohhh...OHHH" Alex was going crazy from her desires

Alex could feel Nick swelling and knew he was close. She started to grin and then thrust against him. He finally went over the edge and she could feel him stiffen as his prostate started pumping into her, filling her insides with his sperm

"OhhhHH yes...oh my god...I feel it...knock me up...fill me with your cum and get me pregnant with your babies...MMMMM...oh fuck...I'm cumming too...AHHHHH" Alex was screaming when she felt his seed splashing against her cervix. He continued thrusting as the semen started to drip out of her hole and onto the floor.

Nick couldn't take the sensation of thrusting anymore and pulled out, eliciting another moan from Alex as the continued fingering herself. She continued to come as she felt the semen inside her moist pussy. She dragged Nick's face to her and gave him another full kiss. "Sorry about that babe, you still don't have to worry about getting me pregnant...I just get a little carried away sometimes..." She enjoyed this little romp, but stroked her flat tummy, already ready to feel it swell back up to its 6 month pregnant size tomorrow. Nick didn't mind her dirty talk - in fact, he had always had a little bit of a pregnancy fetish.

On the other side of the room, things were progressing at a similar pace for Sarah and Jason. Jason was already deep inside Sarah while she stroked her cock slowly. Jason got curious while thrusting and leaned down to her hard 12 inch cock and started to suck it gently.

"Ohh...Jason...you're greedy" Sarah grinned "Why don't you focus on fucking my pussy and I'll take care of this little monster. She pulled her cock out of his mouth and laid it against her. Now that her stomach wasn't so huge, she had a new idea.

She placed her cock between her two swollen breasts and pressed them between them, thrusting between her sweat covered tits. "Mmm...there we go...been wondering if I could give myself a titjob" Sarah groaned with pleasure. She was thrusting between her soft tits everytime Jason pounded her pussy with his full length. She stared at the head of her cock and craned her neck forward. To her surprise, she was able to get a few inches into her mouth - tasting her own salty precum. She also couldn't wait to be filled with hot semen, but it couldn't hurt to have a little bit in both places.

As Jason picked up speed, Sarah started to suck herself harder and deeper. Her moist lips straining to fit her thickness inside. Both her hands were stroking her massive shaft while Jason continued to push inside her. She couldn't wait to feel his potent sperm enter her womb.

Jason started grunting louder and louder and Sarah knew he was close. She started moaning sloppily around her cock and took it out for a minute while gasping "You're going to cum inside me, you bad bad boy...I can feel it...you're so close...I want it deep inside me, baby...mmmmphhh" Sarah stuffed her cock back into her mouth and wrapped her legs around him, keeping his length inside her as he started to get closer and closer.

Thick ropes of cum started to shoot into Sarah's fertile vagina as Jason started coming. Sarah's body reacted by convulsing her pussy muscles harder and harder as she started coming as well. Her own cock started erupting straight into her mouth as she struggled to swallow and keep conscious. Her pearly white cum started overflowing her mouth and dripping from around her lips and onto her swollen tits.

As they started to come down from their orgasms, they heard some light applause from Alex and Nick from across the room who had been watching their show after they had finished. Now that the girls had fulfilled their cravings from the pregnancy hiding pills for now, they felt a little more relaxed.

The night continued with another session after they had all washed off in the hot tub and smoked a bit more. The boys were treated to the two girls fucking each other silly in the middle of the hot tub while they watched and stroked themselves.

————————

Everyone slept in of course. Jason had left early without a word because he needed to get to work. Nick was curled up with with the two girls in the master bedroom.

Alex awoke slowly and felt her pussy feeling a bit sore and full from the nights activities - she still felt like there was cum in there.

Her hands felt her belly and remembered the time limit on the pills. "Oh god..." she whispered. She didn't know how long they had until they returned to their swollen size, but it had to be soon. She didn't want to freak Nick out if their bellies suddenly started inflating out of the blue.

Alex rolled over and started to wake Sarah. Sarah answered groggily "Hm?...wha?...oh its too early for that sweetie...give me a little more time"

"Shh!" Alex hissed "Keep quiet or you'll wake him. It's almost noon...we don't have much time until those pills wear off and we start blowing back up..." Alex grabbed at Sarah's middle to remind her of how huge she was about to get. She already felt a little bloated, but it was a crazy night last night.

"Mmm...oh right...that little detail" Sarah answered, still keeping her eyes shut and pulling the covers up" ...uhh...do you really think he'll mind?"

"Mind what?" answered Nick, waking up slowly from their conversation.

Alex froze, trying to think of how to cover their slip up.

"Uhhhh...would you mind...leaving...like right now?" Alex blurted "Not to be rude or anything just...oohh...oh shit" Her stomach started churning, and she leaned forward, clutching it with both hands.

"Whoa...are you ok? If you want me to leave I can go ...but...I want to make sure you're alright" Nick put his hand on her shoulder. He looked down and - was her stomach that big last night?

Sarah started to feel similar bloating in her abdomen. It felt like a burp at first, but the pressure kept building. Her stomach started to slowly press outward against the sheets.

Alex threw herself back on the bed, cradling her slowly swelling belly. The initial pain passed and was replaced with a pleasurable feeling as she began to fill back up. She could feel the swelling beneath her hands as she passed from 1 to 2 months in a matter of minutes.

Nick was just watching in amazement as her watched her growing belly. His dick started to respond as Alex and Sarah started writhing in the bed, moaning and rubbing their growing bellies.

"Ohhh...god...Nick...I'm so sorry...I hope this..oooooh...isn't too weird for you" Alex managed to get out between moans. "We should probably be honest...we are actually already pregnant...we took these pills to hide it so we could have some fun...and now we waited too long and..and"

"And now you're swelling back up" Nick finished her sentence "Well...this isn't weird at all..this is actually kind of sexy" He placed a hand on her stomach to feel the growth. She moaned, feeling his warm large hand on her soft stomach.

"Ooooh...thank god...mmm...I'm so horny feeling myself inflate...please...please fuck me while I get bigger" Alex moaned, stroking her belly.

Sarah couldn't believe the words coming out of Alex's mouth, and she started stroking her cock as her own belly started swelling larger and larger.

Nick positioned himself at the entrance to her swollen pussy. She looked about 3 months gone now and had a ways to go until her actual 6 month size. She was massaging her breasts and closing her eyes, waiting to be impaled by his cock.

"Hmm...what was it you wanted again? " Nick asked smiling, feigning confusion, holding his dick in his hand. Alex looked down, starting to lose some visibility beneath her torso.

"Nngg...your dick...I want it...come on" Alex gasped.

"Ohh...my cock, that's right, I remember now...where do you want that? it's mine, you know" Nick continued teasing.

"Oh christ...no time for games...come onnnn" Alex tried reaching out for it, but was knocked back by another spurt of swelling - she was looking about 4 months now, definitely showing.

"Oooh you're mean, Nick" Sarah chimed in while still experiencing her own growth while stroking herself. She was catching up to Alex's belly size pretty quickly, and would soon overtake it with her twins returning to form.

Nick positioned himself at Alex's pussy - glistening with lubrication as it became more swollen with arousal. He rubbed his cock gently against her lips, causing her to jump everytime he brushed her clit.

"MmmmMMM...Nick, baby...this foreplay stuff is great and all...but i need you inside me...now...like right noWWWW" Alex's voice rose and she smiled as Nick slipped the first few inches of his cock inside of her at the end of her sentence. He started with slow shallow strokes, feeling her pussy pull against him. Each stroke felt like he was inflating her belly just a little bit. It was like a beach ball filling against his palms.

He flipped Alex on her side and came in from behind her. He wanted to clutch her belly while he thrusted slowly. Something about that massive soft curve was just so erotic - especially to feel it filling up. Alex's hands reached around and started fingering her clit and feeling Nick's hard cock slip in and out of her pussy.

Sarah was looking pretty huge at this point, her pregnant with twins belly looked about 6 months gone, and she was still feeling incredibly horny as she watched her former boyfriend get pounded while she inflated with pregnancy. She tried rolling on her side, readjusting to the new weight in her middle and her tits settling in place.

Sarah stroked her cock and brought it closer and closer to Alex's face. "Alex, honey...I know you're busy...but could you help me out with this thing?" Sarah lilted

Alex's eyes opened, marveling at how big the bellies were on her and Sarah, and then seeing Sarah's cock right in front of her face. She was so horny, her body just took over - she propped herself up on an elbow and grabbed Sarah's cock and started sucking it greedily. fitting as much as she could in her mouth. Sarah's head went back in ecstasy as she cradled her belly. She started massaging her huge tits - which started leaking just a little bit of milk from their darkened nipples.

Nick couldn't believe what he was watching. These two pregnant chicks were insatiable. He was thrusting slowly and enjoying the sight of Alex blowing Sarah's huge cock. Sarah started groaning louder and Alex could tell she was close. Their swelling had almost stopped and reached the point they had been at 24 hours ago. Sarah and Nick started to pick up their pace so they could get Alex to climax.

"Oh god...you little pregnant slut..." Sarah muttered through raspy breaths "look at you just stuffed with cock right now...your big belly jiggling when Nick fucks you...oh god...you just want to get filled up with our cum right now, don't you? You want to get even bigger, I know it" She felt Alex's soft swollen belly.

Alex responded to her dirty talk by picking up her own pace - and suddenly she felt it crash over her. She started cumming against both of their cocks, and this, in turn, set them off at the same time. Sarah felt her cum welling up from deep inside her, getting ready to pump out of her 12" cock into Alex's waiting mouth. Nick's penis swelled up inside Alex's pregnant pussy and started filling her with his cum. The explosion between the three of them felt like it lasted for hours.

They all collapsed, sweaty and covered with fluids.

"You girls are something special..." Nick said in a daze, his cock softening and slipping out of Alex's pussy.

After they had cleaned up, they were hanging out by the pool together. The girls hadn't told Nick the full story yet, but he was obviously pretty curious after the inflation display from the morning.

"So..." Nick started "Tell me about these pills you both took. Do they have some kind of magic to them? You said you were already pregnant before you met me?"

Sarah and Alex looked at each other and then prepared themselves to explain everything - Nick seemed like a pretty easy going guy considering how he handled the morning's surprise so he could probably take the story that got them up to then. Alex started at first - "Well...this is probably going to sound a little strange..but..."

Near the end of the tale, Nick was just staring at them and their bellies.

"So...you used to be a...guy? And now you're pregnant because of some crazy magical objects? And you..." Nick pointed at Sarah "got yourself pregnant with your magical cock? And you're both growing at an accelerated rate. And...you're fine with that?"

Sarah and Alex laughed gently. Alex was rubbing her naked bump in the warm sun and nodded, a smile breaking on her face. "Yeah - I'm still kind of surprised by how OK I am with all of it. My whole life has felt a little off, but something about this just brings a sort of calm energy. Also, we're still kind of thinking we'll give the kids up for adoption - not sure if we feel ready at our age.

Sarah smiled and nodded with her and then looked at Nick. He was smiling. "Well you two are quite the amazing pair - thank you for inviting me in to experience something a little out of the ordinary. I don't want to intrude longer than you'd like though..." Nick got up to excuse himself and Sarah moved quicker than it seemed her burgeoning belly would allow.

She grabbed his arm and said "Where do you think you're going, slugger?" She pulled Nick in closer. "You seemed pretty entertained earlier when our bellies got all big and swollen" She placed his hand on her large bump and inhaled for effect. "You know we wouldn't mind if you...stuck around for as long as you like. These things make fulfilling certain...hormonal desires...very difficult sometimes. Thats why we came to get you in the first place." She took his other hand and placed it on her soft breast, nearly the size of a small melon at this point, and he could feel her hard nipples poking against the fabric of her bikini.

Nick was starting to get used to Sarah's forward nature at this point.

She pushed herself back from him suddenly and grinned, walking backwards towards Alex and keeping eye contact with him. Nick followed, as if in a trance.

Sarah quickly whispered something to Alex, and Alex got up and said in a singsong "Be riiiight back"

Sarah motioned for Nick to come closer and reached out for the bulge in his shorts. They kissed for a moment, until Sarah started to kiss lower and lower on his chest while Nick stood there.

She pressed her hot mouth against the ridge of his cock outlined in his shorts. "Mmmm...don't take this the wrong way" she said " you're a good size, but have you ever thought about being...bigger?

Nick could hardly talk, his eyes just watched this pregnant beauty staring up from his pants, her hand rubbing against his cock. "Bigger?" he replied

"Yeah...just a few more inches..." she tickled him through the fabric "maybe a little thicker. " she pulled against the fabric near the head. "Trust me...Alex loves the big ones"

Just then, Alex returned with the genital manipulation ring - "Just couldn't wait for me, could you?" She got close to Nick and started kissing him as Sarah started to pull yank down his shorts. His hands started rubbing her big breasts and stretched belly. His cock sprang free from his shorts and tapped against Alex's stomach. She looked down and began to join Sarah's blowjob task force.

They just lightly touched his cock to further drive him crazy. Sarah said "So whadda you say...do you want a bigger dick or what?" He looked down and saw Alex's eyes catch his and she blushed a bit and looked down, embarrassed. He caught the signal, and just simply nodded - "Sure, just be reasonable about it I guess?" Sarah giggled as she slipped her mouth over the head while Alex began playing with his balls.

Alex slipped the manipulator ring around her mouth and pushed Sarah to the side and struck the ring around Nick's pulsing cock and started sucking slowly. Nick had never felt something this good before, it was like the nerves in his dick were five times as sensitive - and he could feel himself growing bigger? Was this really magic?

Sarah chided "I'm going to let Alex decide where to stop on this one...don't worry...we can turn you back whenever you want. She's an expert with this thing...she certain did a good job on mine..."

Alex started to work her neck a bit more and pulled harder. Her hands started to work his shaft as he approached 8 and then 9 inches. She she stopped abruptly and wrapped her tits around his shaft as Sarah watched. "Hmmm...I dunno..." she stroked her tits up and down against his enlarged penis. "Maybe just a little bigger?" she looked up at him and winked.

She slipped her mouth over his cock and started the process again, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. He was getting huge at this point - well outside of a reasonable size, but it felt too good to stop. He continued swelling to 9, and then 10 inches, thicker all the time. She struggled to keep him in her mouth at this point and popped it out of her sloppy lips, kissing it gently "Hmmm..looks pretty good, i'd say...we can always get a little bigger later and save some of the fun...sound good?"

Then Sarah and Alex led Nick by his new equipment to the bedroom inside.

————————

August and the end of summer

Due to their accelerated growth, Sarah and Alex were both looking nine months pregnant once they got into August. Sarah's twins certainly caused her to exceed Alex's belly at this point. They were often comparing their bellies in the mirror - when they felt like standing. Aside from being tired all the time, their backs and feet were sore all the time, so they spent a lot of time in the pool and on the couch. Their doctor had helped them both find families willing to adopt their children after they were born, so now they basically were just playing the waiting game.

Nick had started to become a regular at the house, especially when it became clear they would have trouble taking care of themselves towards the end. Their libidos didn't diminish as they rounded into their third trimester - if anything they continued to increase, especially with Nick there to take care of them. He was hanging out with Sarah in the living room playing some video games. Sarah was laying back on the couch, the controller resting on her huge stomach. She had a t-shirt on that was barely containing her belly and tits. Her tits had gotten even larger as they started filling with milk in anticipation for the babies arrival - they were still firm, but definitely tipping the scales between an F and G cup. They sometimes got so sore, that had started to need preemptive milking - which both Alex and Nick were eager to help her with. Alex's tits had swollen a little bit, but were still in the DD cup range. Sarah was still curious about making Alex a little larger, just for fun.

"Hey Nick" she said, grinning a bit "I've got a little idea if you're up for it..."

Out on the balcony, Alex was laying on a lounge chair rubbing lotion into her 9 months swollen belly. Stretch marks were almost inevitable, but her skin felt very taxed from such fast growth, so the lotion felt really good as she rubbed it into her pillowy stomach. She sighed and closed her eyes while idly rubbing the lotion into her skin.