Explanation to the Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

"No, no, please." I felt the cool lotion make contact. There was shuffling behind me as girls jockeyed for a clear line of sight in order to not miss a thing. "Open it for me, Scott," said Karelle, pressing a fingertip down into the lotion and onto my tight starfish. She started massaging her fingertip around my hole. "This is going to happen, Scott, whether you want it to or not."

"Damn," said Cindy, who had the best view in the house. "Do it to him, Karelle. I want to see it."

"Me too," chimed in another girl, and another.

"You see, Scott, they know it's going to happen. I'm going to put my finger inside you."

"No, no, please--"

And then she slid her finger into my asshole. The position was a bit awkward for her, but she knew what to do to ensure she wouldn't injure me. I groaned, continuing my pleas: "No, no. Don't, don't go any deeper."

But she did.

"Jesus," said Cindy, "that is so sexy. Hearing him beg like that and then seeing you do it to him."

"What does it feel like, Ms. Matthews?" asked Jenna.

"Tell them, Scott."

"Absolutely fantastic, and I want all of you to know for yourselves." I am such a shameless whore for sexual pleasure.

* * *

Karelle twice stopped me from cumming while the girls explored my bottom. I was forced to admit to other things as the night progressed. And then she knew that I was reaching the point where I would literally no longer be able to take any more teasing without release, and she announced the big event.

"He's been a dear for us, don't you think, girls?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's been a real trooper," said Kristi.

"He deserves his reward," said Talia.

"And we want to see what it looks like when a woman fucks a man up the ass," said Celia.

I was naked---of course---my dick still hard---of course---and I was desperate to cum, no matter how that happened. I would have jacked off in front of them had Karelle directed it. I would have slid a butt plug up my ass and shamelessly toyed with it for all of them to watch until I came, had Karelle told me to do that. I simply had to cum. It was not possible to delay that any longer.

Karelle pulled the two pillows off the couch and placed them next to each other on the floor in the center of the room. "You know what to do, Scott," and she stood up and unhooked the button on the side of her slacks, immediately sliding the zipper beneath it down. I obediently knelt on the pillows, my hard cock pointing skyward as I waited, on my knees, for what was coming. At least this part of the evening's proceedings HAD been described in Karelle's emails.

While she was shimmying out of her slacks, Karelle continued her role as mentor and tutor to the group. "None of you has to expose yourselves. That's not the purpose of the evening, and it's not what your pledge mistress wants to happen. However, I am not constrained in that fashion," she said, stepping out of her slacks and immediately skinning off her panties. "Part of what happens during the way I fuck a man requires that my pussy be available to his mouth." She stepped in front of me and spread her legs, placing a foot on either side of the pillows as she drew her crotch to my mouth.

Karelle was shaved and smooth. She was glistening, too. It was a truly mouth‑watering sight seeing her pussy advance toward my face. And I was perfectly positioned at the precise height to receive her when she would press herself against my mouth. I smelled her arousal as she approached me.

"The kind of dildo I use has two ends. One is for his ass. The other is for my pussy." She was directly in front of me, and she placed her hands on the sides of my head. "I like to be well lubricated when I slide the end into my pussy, and Scott's going to do that for me now."

With no other explanation, Karelle planted her slick pussy against my mouth and used her grip on my head to press my face into her crotch. "I like to hump the man's face as a warm‑up to fucking him."

Then it seemed like Karelle forgot about the girls completely. She used me with abandon, pressing my face in the places that felt good to her, humping her crotch against my mouth in a way that told me she had done this many times and she knew exactly what she wanted.

This, of course, is part of my own excitement. A woman who knows how to use me for her own unadulterated sexual pleasure makes me so very hot and horny that I can't stand it. With her legs spread as they were on either side of me, my cock was unfettered, not touching anything and therefore unable to receive any direct or indirect stimulation other than the sheer sexiness of knowing that Karelle was humping my face in order to get herself off. Consequently, I was dripping pre‑cum onto the floor in front of the pillows in spite of the fact that no physical contact with my hard dick was present. The girls saw that. Surely it gave them an appreciation for how exciting this was for me. Perhaps it made them eager to find their own men willing to do this.

I reached behind Karelle to grab her glorious ass and press her even tighter against my mouth. She gasped. "My clit, Scott. Suck my hard clit." Had my face not been pressed into Karelle's crotch, I might have seen Celia rubbing her own crotch through the slacks she was wearing.

This must be making the girls hot, I thought. Then Karelle's entreaties interrupted these thoughts as she climbed closer to the orgasm she was using me to achieve. "Stick your tongue inside. Let me hump you while you fuck my pussy with your tongue."

Having been between the thighs of other women, tending to them in ways designed to bring them to climax, I knew what was literally possible and what was not, but which sounded incredibly hot to hear. With Karelle pressing my face against her in the position I was in, it would have been difficult to give her a good tongue fucking. Not to dampen her enthusiasm, though, I growled into her crotch to send vibrations across her clit and then lapped at her pussy vigorously.

That did it, and she grabbed the back of my head and shuddered through a series of spasms against my face, punctuating her huffing exhalations with, "Oooh," and "Shit," and "God, god, god, that feels good!"

I was very proud of myself.

The sexually charged atmosphere in the room was palpable. The girls had just witnessed me being used completely and solely for the purpose of giving sexual pleasure to the woman who was going to don a strapon‑on and fuck me in the ass in front of them. And I was still naked, my stiff dick broadcasting my excitement at giving myself up for a vigorous face hump at Karelle's hands in order to bring her to what I hoped would be the first of multiple orgasms tonight.

"Nya, look in my bag next to the door and bring me the harness and the dildo," said Karelle, stepping back from me on shaky legs. I would learn shortly why she specifically chose Nya, the black girl with the long legs and the slender body, to bring her the instruments she would use to do me. Nya brought the harness -- that would have been easy to figure out, being (I assumed) the only leather item in Karelle's bag -- and a smooth, plastic, purple thing that I knew to be the dildo but which would be pretty puzzling to the uninitiated. Nya's questioning look when she handed these things to Karelle caused the woman who had just used my face with abandon to shift back to full show‑and‑tell mode.

Holding up the harness, she said, "This is pretty easy to figure out, ladies. The hole in the front here--" she pointed "--is where you slide through the end of the dildo that's going up your man's ass. Before you do that, though," and she held up the purple dildo, "you position this end of the dildo," pointing to the bulbous end of the oddly shaped dildo, "inside your pussy." Then she looked hungrily at me. "Scott has ensured that this end is going to slide inside me quite easily, as wet as I am from my orgasm, but let's just make sure this is well lubricated."

Taking the one step necessary toward me to lean down holding the end of the dildo that would go inside her in front of me, she issued a simple, one‑word command: "Open."

Not only was Karelle driving me crazy with lust, at this point she was making the girls crazy, too. Some of them were openly rubbing their breasts and not caring a whit that their pledge sisters were in the same room. Their sisters didn't care, either. Many of them were squeezing their thighs together and in general trying to find any way possible to handle their own sexual arousal.

I was, indeed, a good boy. I opened, and Karelle inserted the end of the dildo into my mouth. "Get it good and wet for me, Scott," she said, looking into my eyes as I slurped on the instrument that she would use to get herself off again as she fucked me.

This is something else about strap‑on play that excites me. It has to be handled delicately, though. When done correctly, however, hearing the woman say she wants me to suck her cock is intensely, powerfully sexy. In this case, Karelle had the other end of her dildo in my mouth, but the effect was the same. And I knew she would demonstrate for the girls her ownership of me by sliding the business end of the dildo into my mouth in a minute.

The reason this must be handled delicately is that it IS dangerously close to crossing the line over into territory where the woman can easily insinuate things about your manhood. I'm not gay, and I don't worry for a second that enjoying being taken in the ass by a woman in a strap‑on even hints that I am. I get powerfully aroused seeing a FAKE cock protruding from a WOMAN'S crotch and knowing that she will use it to fuck me. The thought of a guy doing the same thing is repulsive. And so it is with the cock‑sucking. I will happily train myself to deep‑throat my woman's phallus if that's what she asks of me, and hearing her command me to take her "cock" in my mouth or my ass is a totally sexy, arousing mind‑trip. But she must do so with the complete understanding that the role‑play is arousing and sexy and hot for the reason that she gets to do me, and I want to be done by her, and not because I'm wishing it were a guy instead.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and it would take away from her knowledge that the person who is making me so crazy with lust that I will do anything she commands is her, only her, and that I adore being taken by her and her glorious, fake cock.

Karelle pulled the dildo from my mouth. "No doubt about it, girls," she said, examining my work on the dildo, "Scott has prepared things really well." Then I got to see something that I've never seen. At least, not seen in the detail presented by Karelle as part of her tutorial for the girls. She slipped the bulb‑like end of the dildo in between her pussy lips. Holding onto the shaft that would protrude from her crotch, she---how can I say this any other way?---seated the end of the dildo into just the right position inside her pussy.

"It's important to take your time and make this fit just perfectly inside you. Sometimes you have to squirm around until things are perfect. You'll know it immediately, though, when it's right because it presses against your G‑spot in a most delicious manner." Karelle tugged a couple of times on the shaft to test the seating. "Oooh, that is very, very nice," she said, smiling at the group of coeds.

At this point I was dripping, pulsing, steel hard, and in general mad to be taken. The sight of Karelle, still with her top on (which dangled down just far enough to graze the top of the purple phallus protruding from her crotch) and preparing to step into the harness was almost too much to bear.

She knew this. "Don't come, Scott," she warned, sliding the harness up her legs and bending forward so there was clearance to guide the dildo through the hole on the front. She buckled herself in, but had to ask Nya to give her a hand with one of the side buckles.

(A ruse, I later found out. Karelle was completely capable of strapping into her harness. I'll bet should could have done it---and probably had---in complete darkness. She no more needed Nya to help her than she needed me to show her where her clit was.)

"This is such a sexy moment," she said to the girls, standing in front of me, strapped and ready. "This is the moment when he knows what's going to happen to him and that there's nothing he can do to stop it because he's surrendered himself to you." She stepped toward me, bringing the fake cock right in front of my mouth. "Look at me, Scott."

My stomach clenched. Everything I've told you about why I like getting fucked by a woman in a strap‑on was crystallized in this single, tortuous moment. Abject surrender, hearing what's going to be done to me, teasing me to the point of orgasm---all of it---is wrapped up in the moment when the woman is poised to take me with a strapped and ready dildo sticking out from her crotch. If you want any better explanation of why this is thrilling to me, then just take a picture of Karelle and me at this instant and know that the picture provides every last detail of the answer.

Again, "Open." And she slid her dildo into my mouth and told me to suck it. And to do a very good job of it.

While I was thus engaged, she explained to the girls: "This is the true power trip part of the experience. He's sucking MY cock, and it feels really good. It looks really good, too, wouldn't you agree?"

These coeds who had been tutored in a way they'd never been tutored in their lives, were amped up to the hilt on sexual tension. Karelle had skillfully taken them beyond their restrictive views of female sexuality and had opened their eyes to an empowering new way to make love to a man. They all agreed with her assessment of the scene in front of them.

"I once saw some gay porn with a group of girlfriends," said Kristi, "but that was so different and nowhere near as hot as this. I wish I were doing that to him right now."

"Me, too," chimed in Joanne. "You're really making him do what you want to get you off. That is so absolutely incredible."

"And the fact that he likes it blows my mind," said Talia. "Maybe you can rent him out to me. I don't think any of the guys I know would ever do this."

"You'd be surprised," said Karelle, drawing the dildo from my mouth.

"It's finally time for you all to see how this is done," Karelle purred as she walked behind me, the purple cock bobbing fetchingly as she moved. She pressed a hand against my shoulder blades to indicate I was to drop down on all fours. Standing behind me, she said, "Spread you legs wide apart and raise your ass as high as you can. Then show us how much you want to be fucked."

I did. I wriggled my ass, humped it up toward the ceiling, did anything I could think of to indicate my eagerness for Karelle to fuck me, including the begging that she seemed to enjoy so much. "Please, Karelle, you've teased me forever tonight. Please fuck me and put me out of my misery. Please fuck me and make me come for you."

"Stop your silly squirming, toy," she said in the most commanding tone she'd used all night. "Girls, gather around to witness Scott's final confirmation that getting it in the ass from a woman excites him and that he does it because he wants it, needs it, like nothing else in the universe at this moment."

I remained completely still, somehow controlling the tremors of excitement that would otherwise be wracking my body. Then she said it:

"Open your asshole for us, Scott, to show us how eager you are to be taken."

How I managed not to spurt at that moment is completely beyond me. Taking a few seconds to settle down, I finally surrendered every last shred of my dignity, every last semblance of machismo, abandoning myself totally to Karelle's command. I opened myself to their view.

"Stay like that, Scott," ordered Karelle. Then she whispered to Nya, "Get the bottle of lotion." When the black girl had retrieved it, Karelle told her to squeeze some lotion on the fake cock that was going to go deep inside me and to spread it around like she was stroking her boyfriend's cock. Nya must have hesitated, because Karelle said, "I don't want lotion on my hands when I grip his hips as I fuck him."

I remained shamelessly open for these women as Karelle made sure everything was ready. Nya must have done a good job with the lotion because Karelle stopped her, saying, "That's perfect. Now wipe the excess lotion on your hand across his asshole. He's open for me, so you'll be able to work some of the lotion inside him."

Once more I somehow managed not to come when I heard Karelle's directions. It was even tougher not to shoot a stream of hot cum when I felt Nya's finger enter me. She went very deep, and I guessed that there really wasn't any lotion that far back on her finger. Nonetheless, she stroked in deeply several times as I squirmed underneath her manipulation.

When she withdrew, I was as open as possible, and Karelle took advantage of that fact to finish her lesson. "She how much he wants it? He's really, really ready to be fucked---look how wide open he's made his asshole."

Then she dropped to her knees, advanced her cock to my surrendered opening, placed the tip against it, grabbed my hips, and in one perfectly aimed thrust, buried her cock deep inside my asshole. That single stroke, brushing as it did against my prostate on the way to bottoming out completely inside me as she drove into me, triggered my orgasm.

Karelle must have been poised at the precipice of release herself, because she bucked against me with a tight grip on my hips and stroked in and out and squirmed for only a few seconds before shuddering through an intense climax as the final spurts of semen flew from the end of my cock.

* * *

Oh, and that bit about having Nya help her with the strap‑on preparations? It was because Nya was the initiate with the fewest demerits. Nya's up‑close‑and‑personal assistance with Karelle's strap‑on prepared her well as the pledge who got to take my ass the next morning as everyone watched and Karelle coached.

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers