Dirty Pics Lead to Dirty Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I blushed and began to retreat. Before the door had even closed I could hear the bawdy comments and their chuckles of approval. I took the stairs all the way down and I snapped at Audrey as I brushed past her desk "It was Jane they wanted not me!"

"Oh, that's strange" she replied. "It was Jane who gave me the message."

Angry and embarrassed, I sat fuming in my office. She'd set me up. The bitch wanted me to flaunt myself to them. I gathered up my purse and barely paused to tell Audrey I was going home. By the time I got to the car I was close to tears. I thought I'd better call Peter and let him know what had happened but I couldn't bring myself to admit such stupidity. My mind was filled with fragments of plans none of which addressed the basic problem. Jane had my pictures and she could ruin both my husband and I if she chose.

A red light slowed me down and while I sat there my cell phone rang. "Oh Madison, Audrey tells me you've left for the day." The voice sent a chill through me and I said nothing. "But you've left your underwear," she crooned. "Don't worry. I'll just put them on your desk for you." My heart was in my mouth as I pictured my bra and panties sitting on display on my desk for anyone to see.

"Please don't." I managed to blurt. Her tinkling laughter grated through the phone and she said "Yes, I can see that might be a problem. Maybe I should just put them in the lunch room on top of the microwave. No one would know who they belong to . . . until you come back to pick them up of course."

"Jane, please. I know you don't like me..."

"Oh but I do Madison. I'm looking forward to really getting to know you. I heard you made quite a hit in the boardroom this morning. Men are such little boys when it comes to that. I think they were all weaned before they were ready."

"That was so embarrassing. It was cruel of you. I have to work with those men!" I fumed.

"Well I'm sure they appreciated your impromptu tit show. And it's not the first time you've held their attention that way is it? We've all watched your cleavage come on display whenever there's a big meeting with the brass around. It's just that this time it was by my choice. The way your nipples poked out in that knit top I'd say you enjoyed it. You might as well have had nothing covering them.

"Well I was humiliated. If that is what you wanted then you absolutely succeeded."

"Oh poor you!" she mocked. "It's too bad they didn't know about the rest," Jane giggled. "They would have cum in their Armani pants if they'd realised you were without yours!"

"Oh my god! I might as well just find another job if you're going to put me at risk this way."

"That might work for you," Jane snickered. "But there is Peter to consider. A teacher with a dirty secret would never find another job."

I knew she was right. Peter was on a fast track where he was but a hint of scandal would finish his career.

"What is it that you want Jane? You must have more in mind than making me embarrass myself."

"I want you to live up to the slut you've shown in those pictures Madison. I want you to stop being a hypocrite. I want you to stop being a cock teaser and live up to your promises. You're going to have to lie on your back and put out like the shameless slut you are. Anyway, I want you back in the office. I never gave you permission to leave, and I'm sure not everyone has had a chance to see your new look."

It was lunchtime when I parked the Lexus in my reserved spot. If I hurried I could be back upstairs before most had returned to their desks, my secretary among them. I actually ran the last few steps to my office when I passed by Audrey's vacant desk and quickly closed the door behind me.

The privacy I so wanted and was expecting was not to be however and the sense of relief that washed over me was cut short. The last person I wanted to see at that moment was sitting on my couch.

Jeremy Shore had been a candidate for the promotion I'd been given and his acceptance of defeat had been less than gracious. I suspected it was he who was spreading the rumours that I'd slept my way to winning the Department Head job and he was just sitting in the weeds waiting for me to screw up.

"Jeremy. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jane asked me to stop by," he responded solicitously, making my stomach flip at the mention of her name. "She said you were missing a few things," he chuckled looking straight at my arms folded protectively over my breasts. "I just wanted to see for myself."

I felt utterly helpless as he prattled on with tasteless comments. It was pointless to prolong the pretense of not understanding and I abruptly cut him off in mid-sentence with "What do you want Jeremy?"

His patronising drivel stopped abruptly and he smirked, enjoying my vulnerability. "I think you're a little overdressed for what I have in mind," he grinned. "Take off your clothes."

I tried to protest that others would soon be coming back from lunch but it sounded feeble even to me. He had wanted to gain the upper hand over me since before the promotions were even announced and nothing was going to deter him.

"Hurry up. I know you don't have much left to take off," he laughed.

My arms got entangled in the clingy woolen top as I pulled it over my head and he reached for my naked breasts. With my arms entrapped, he had full access to roughly maul my boobs, pinching and sucking, nipping at the tender buds and squeezing them hard.

After a few moments my nipples were standing at attention and his saliva coated my bosom. He got a good grip on the tangle of cloth that held my arms and he slapped my breast hard with his open hand making me cry out. Pausing between each slap to make me anticipate the sting, he rained more than a dozen hard slaps on each breast making sure he caught the sensitive nipple each time.

He undid the button on the waistband of my skirt and let it slide down until it lodged on my hips. My naked belly was exposed right to the fringe of my pubic hair and he tugged on it hard enough to make me wince.

"This is a little retro isn't it?" he taunted. "I always pictured you with a smooth cunt."

His hand pushed downward until his fingers could comb into my bush and he ordered me to open my legs. As soon as I complied his hand cupped my sex and he pulled up lifting me onto my toes. Only my husband had touched me there since college and his firm grip made me feel powerless in his hand.

"Does Peter like all that cunt hair?" he snickered. "I suppose the old boys on the Board do; otherwise they wouldn't have given you the job."

I could feel his finger exploring the seam of my pussy urging the lips apart and spreading my wetness around. "Feel nice?" he inquired arrogantly as if my participation was consensual. "Where do you want it? On the couch or just bent over the desk?"

The realisation that he intended to fuck me should have been no surprise but it was. I'd been a faithful wife for so long that the idea shocked me.

Answering his own question, he pushed me toward the couch with my skirt sliding down my legs causing me to stumble onto my knees. His cock was warm and damp against my cheek and the musky man smell of him filled my nostrils. I felt the wet slipperiness of his precum anointing my face and then the bulbous head of his cock pressed against my lips and pushed inside.

He was longer than my husband and he continually pushed to the back of my throat. Hearing me gag seemed to excite him. I thought he was getting close and I tried hard to cooperate and have it over with but he suddenly stopped and ordered me to lick his balls. My jaws and tongue were getting tired, but I tried my best, sucking each of his nuts into my mouth and tonguing them, trying hard to block out all but the demands he was making.

Dazed by the vigor of his attack and knowing I had no choice but to go along I tried my best to pleasure him. I remember my bare bottom landing on the leather couch and Jeremy pushing my legs wide apart. Out of habit, my hand guided his hard cock to my opening and with one hard push he was inside.

"You little whore," he laughed, bemused by my acceptance. "You couldn't wait could you? You're soaking fucking wet."

In the frenzied fog of shame and humiliation I had not heard the door open or close but suddenly Jane flopped into the chair beside us and, to her great amusement, watched us fuck. It scarcely registered that she had her I-phone in her hand and was recording my debasement.

Jeremy was close again and vocal in his encouragement. "You're a great fuck," he hissed as he pounded my cervix with his long cock. "A great piece of ass," he chortled.

"Please don't cum in me," I whispered. I can't tolerate the pill." It was true. Peter and I used condoms due to an allergy that prevented me from taking birth control pills.

I wasn't sure he'd heard me until he pulled out and moved up over my chest. His cock, glistening with my juices, flopped against my face before finding its way into my mouth. A couple of more strokes with his hand and he erupted, filling my mouth with his cum. He knelt over me, supporting my head in his hands, catching his breath, mocking me with vulgar names, complimenting me to Jane on the carnal talents she had just witnessed. Mortified by the evil pair, but without any option to refuse, I obediently licked all of our juices from his cock while Jane recorded everything.

In a matter of hours my life had gone from pleasant, comfortable and privileged to an unbelievable nightmare. Everything important to me, my marriage, my job and my reputation had fallen into the hands of my worst enemies. The competition between coworkers had morphed into a malevolence that I could never have anticipated. Any hope or confidence that Jane would respect my privacy evaporated with her sharing my plight with Jeremy. My choices were worse than bleak. Any resistance, anything short of total compliance, brought on a demonstration of their hold over me and by extension, over my husband too. I knew the recording on Jane's smart phone was far more damning than the photos I'd inadvertently sent but either one becoming public would be enough to destroy my husband and I.

I spent the rest of the afternoon alone in my office. Audrey was asked to hold calls and told that I didn't want to see anyone without an appointment. Things had happened so fast and my situation had deteriorated so quickly, that I needed time to think. I cried off and on until I had no tears left and my eyes were red and puffy. Sitting still raised my anxiety level and I ended up pacing around my office feeling trapped physically and emotionally.

It was well after everyone else had left for the day before I thought about going home. I had vacillated all afternoon between telling Peter everything that had happened or telling him nothing, particularly that I'd had sex with Jeremy. In the end, I decided to say nothing. It was too painful. There was nothing he could do to help and I couldn't bear to face his disapproval. Not in the state I was in. Not having put us both at risk and then violated our wedding vows. It would be too much.

To be continued...

12